Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dug
Username: dug

Post Number: 3721

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Price Data in New Hope[NHC]has been adjusted by 77 cents.
A special dividend of 77 cents was recently paid/went ex dividend.
However all previous chart/price history has had this 77 cents taken off it ie before ex date NHC had a high of 597 yet IC chart shows this as 522.
Now I realise Dividends of this proportion are Rare but can you explain to me why price history is being programmed to distort "d'Action" in this case?
Ordinary Dividends do not get adjusted in this manner.When other "extraordinary" non TA related events occur to "volatile" a share,these are not adjusted IC so for my "education" WHY? in this case?
regards,
jr aka dug etc.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 256

Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The ASX dilution adjustment for NHC is

2009-10-20 0.8744 72.75c Special Dividend

The adjustment factor of 0.8744 is applied to all history prior to the ex date.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 257

Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:59 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Special dividend is a return of capital, likely to reduce future company earnings, whereas a normal dividend merely reflects the return on capital.

Regards, Colin

dug

Post Number: 3767

Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin,
re BCC bucaneer,in septish 2009 a rights issue happened virtually doubling the shares on issue.
since then options have also been exercised.
as i understand your method of adjusting data these two events would be reflected in IC chart package.

However I am interested in what is the Historical Price prior to this rights issue and i have been using my brokers charts to provide this.

however in the case of BCC,it appears that my brokers chart mirrors the IC one [same historic opening price]
so

has BCC data been adjusted by IC so i can come to the conclusion that my brokers' chart gets adjusted from historical after a longer length of time?

thus 'denying' me a simple,quick means of ascertaining what Long Term Holders Actually Paid and hold at IF they didn't participate in Rights/Options etc?

in this case i did search 'off handedly' for the IPO document but,on a blink,without wading thru ALL issued news docs,i didn't find the info easy.

so anyway,can you confirm the IC BCC chart is data adjusted?if so,tell the historic ipo price?

oh and the Option Chart BCCO was on an original 76milish Issue around September 09 supplemented in December 2009 with another 100mil Option Issue.
this also hasn't been adjusted but that's because the 100mil was by Placement,right?
and even though this placement more than Doubled the options market issued shares,d'System don't cater for it,hey?

why?is still a mystery to me.

regards

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3768

Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 12:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looked it up myself.
seems it was IPO'd at 25 cents for 90million shares.

there are now some 300 million shares on issue including a 150 mil rights issue[or so i think it was a rights issue]

anyway cursor on opening day has IC price at 24.33336654 cents or some such decimal adjustment.

i am just bewildered that 'proper' data is adjusted so meaninglessly when shares on issue have more than Tripled.

bring in changes in Market Capitalisation over Time Charting,when you can.

regards.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 371

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ExdateDilutionReason
2009-08-100.96051:1 Non-Renounceable issue of shares @ 3.5c with attaching options Ex 10c Exp 30/11/2012

dug

Post Number: 3969

Monday, February 01, 2010 - 04:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

came across a technical hitch in data adjustment,Colin.

TRF had a capital return 'thing' of 1 share in an associated company ROL on a 1 rol for every 20 trf held.

on the close date of this offer ROL was $2[ish] so TRF got adjusted by 10cents off the historical prices.

However trf holders don't get their ROL share til 4th february ie that's when they actually get the capital return and in the meantime rol is about 150 meaning trf's capital return is 7.5 cents and Falling.

problem is that on very short term chart reading[a week] one is dealing with the 10 cent adjustment while the holders are dealing by historical/actual their buy price with a falling 'capital' return to boot.

i completely realise you can't do a dang thing about this,Colin.Your system is ASX endorsed.

this is 'exceptional' because it's not a Ca$h capital return but a share subject to market vagaries but i just wanted to point out that i reckon this data adjustment 'stuff' is not all it's cracked out to be.

regards.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

sway
Username: sway

Post Number: 604

Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 02:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin,

Will you be adjusting BLY for the consolidation?

Regards
Sway

This is not a recommendation or advice. As they say .... DYOR.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 612

Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 05:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway,

Thank you for alerting us. This should happen automatically. I will ask our data suppliers to investigate.

Regards,
Colin

sway

Post Number: 719

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 10:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin

Can you please have a look at the data set for WDC, around July 2004.

Regards
Sway

sway

Post Number: 720

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 07:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Colin

Is there an explanation for WDC's price movement in July 2004, or did it really jump 535% in a week?

Cheers
Sway

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1288

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 03:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway,

Thank you for alerting us. Dilution adjustment of 6.67 on the merger at 5 July 2004 has been added. We received extended data histories from SIX Telekurs so please notify us if you see anything out of place.

sway

Post Number: 722

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 07:04 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin

Can you please correct the chart for AUT late 95/early 96.

Cheers
Sway (the resident data quality checker)

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1291

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 12:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway,

Thank you for alerting us. We will correct the issue which relates to a missing decimal point for some data in 1995/96.

Regards, Colin

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1551

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 02:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin,

Are you able to arrange the merging of the 'old' TRANSIT(TRH)data with its 'new' POTASH Minerals(POK)....name change last Wednesday Nov. 24th please? At present, we are only getting 5 day's data for POK.

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1297

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 05:58 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dolphin,

Thanks for alerting us. POK now shows 5 years history.
Use Ctrl+F5 to refresh the chart.

Regards, Colin

gdd3

Post Number: 1552

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 07:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to you, Colin....

Whilst 'we' are on a role, how about some data for WHNO; been trading since 9/07/2010....nada here!

Cheers
Dolphin}

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1298

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 08:07 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The symbol is WHNO_ao

Regards, Colin

sway

Post Number: 724

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 09:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin
AUT is still not correct 95-96.
Cheers
Sway

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1333

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 10:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway,

Thank you for reporting this. We will review and issue a correction.

Regards, Colin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1335

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 11:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please use Ctrl+F5 to refresh the data for AUT.

Thanks, Colin

gdd3

Post Number: 1573

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 12:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin,

Can't we use "Ctrl+F5"(to refresh the data) for all of the stocks in the XAO menu in one go instead of locating the corrupt ones 'one by one'. So far I've found...AUT, GMR, DLS and SKI... that have been resolved by the "wonder function keys".

HOWEVER , alas, the issue with ZYL is still not resolved!. Anyone else having the same problem with ZYL, that is, when first loaded(doesn't matter what display period shown) you get this...

And the only way I have found, so far, to display it 'correctly' is to again go into the "Display Period" option and either change the viewed period or click the same one loaded thus giving you the 'correct' display...

However, when you load up another stock to view and then go back to ZYL the problem re-occurs!

Cheers
Dolphin}

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1336

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 12:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dolphin,

All stocks affected by 1995/96 data issues will automatically reset when you open the chart. There is no need to use Ctrl+F5 to refresh data.

ZYL is a separate problem related to chart scaling. We have fixed the issue in the new beta version which is due for release in a day or two.

gdd3

Post Number: 1574

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 12:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whoops, sorry Colin, I've only now just read the "Crossover of the EMA..." Thread and note your action and solution of the ZYL issue....thats why we have BETA Versions, right!

Thanks
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1337

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 12:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is still an outstanding issue, but this will be addressed in the next beta version -- to be released this week.

gdd3

Post Number: 1577

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 06:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin,

Seems SIR is behaving the same way as ZYL at present but assume the "scaling issue" solution available later in the week will also fix her data/chart!

Nothing to do with "gaps" in the stock data was it???

Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1340

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 07:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No. Just the change to scaling for multiple data-sets (days >> hours >> minutes) that did not go quite as planned.

sway

Post Number: 728

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 01:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin
What happened to the fix for AUT that I reported back in November?
Cheers
Sway

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1376

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 06:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sway,

That was fixed on 23rd January 23, 2012: "Please use Ctrl+F5 to refresh the data for AUT".

Regards, Colin

sway

Post Number: 729

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 09:55 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok that worked... but on 23rd Jan you also said
"All stocks affected by 1995/96 data issues will automatically reset when you open the chart. There is no need to use Ctrl+F5 to refresh data."

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1378

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes. Data histories prior to January 24th would be automatically refreshed from the server. Do you still have a problem with the AUT chart?

sway

Post Number: 730

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

AUT is now OK thanks.

gdd3

Post Number: 1602

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin...

Still having problems with ZYL, as outlined in my post on the 23rd of Jan. above, as well as GBG, MPO, CVN, SIR, SSN and APG so far!

Has the "new" Beta version been released yet?

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1396

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 04:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin,

We will release a new beta version on the weekend that should fix this issue.

Regards,
Colin

gdd3

Post Number: 1605

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin,

Late this afternoon I used the link Robin had sent via PM for the "pre-release" installer for IncredibleCharts Pro 6.0 and this seems to have rectified the problem. All stocks mentioned above are free of the issue.

Thanks

Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1398

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin,

Thanks for the feedback. A few minor bugs left to sort out before we update everyone's beta version.

gdd3

Post Number: 1606

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 10:26 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin,

Would one of those "bugs" be to do with "font rendition/clarity"; my I.C. charts seems to have lost colour contrast depth since uploading from that link.

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1401

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 11:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin,

Select Format Charts >> Enhanced Graphics >> Normal (Faster) to remove the anti-aliasing effect.

robin
Username: robin

Post Number: 1194

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 11:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin,

Please check via Help >> About whether you are using Build 5.0.0.276.

If not, please download again from the given link and install.
Build 5.0.0.276 does correct a "colors issue"that occurs on some computers.

Thanks,
Robin

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 356

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 12:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robin
currently running on version 5.0.0.270. should i also be downloading .276 update

Cheers
Espresso

robin

Post Number: 1195

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 01:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Espresso,

Version 5.0.0.276 fixes a few issues in version 5.0.0.270, but we haven't released it as the beta version yet as we have a few minor issues to resolve.
You can download the installer at http://www.incrediblecharts.com/free-charting_software/beta/install.exe

There is no need to uninstall first.

Here is the "Whats New" for Version 5.0.0.276
===============================================================

Graphics:
  • Enhanced Graphics available via "Format Charts >> Enhanced Graphics". Set "On" by default.
MouseOver Effects:
  • Candles, OHLC, Equivolume and Point & Figure now have mouseover effects. Available via "View >> Chart Cursor >> MouseOver Effects". Set "On" by Default. Setting Crosshair Cursors "On", disables MouseOver Effects.
Incomplete Periods:
  • New options at "View >> Incomplete Periods". Allows you to "shade, display or hide" Incomplete Periods for Price/Volume (including Equivolume), and "display or hide" Incomplete Periods for other indicators.
Out-of-Hours Trading:
  • New option at "View >> Out-of-Hours Trading" allows you to "shade, display or hide" of before/after-hours trades for Price/Volume (including Equivolume). DJ Indexes and global indexes, which trade during various time zones, are not affected by this new setting.
Chart Interval:
  • New option "View >> Chart Interval" offers access to EOD, Hourly and Minute data intervals, emulating the option available on the toolbar dropdown menu.
View Menu:
  • We've simplified the View menu by moving some infrequently-used options to the "View >> Advanced Options" menu.
Display Periods:
  • SHIFT+P is shortcut key to open "Display Periods" dialog.
Printing and saving Chart Images:
  • We've removed the prompt to display/hide legend from displaying during the print or save function.
Code Improvements:
  • Various changes based on feedback from Error Reports.

Regards,
Robin

espresso

Post Number: 360

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 04:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robin,
Thank you for allowing me to test the new version prior to its beta launch.
Not sure if your working on these matter's however the weekly chart green candles change color when the period has been reduced to 12 months or less.
Also when double clicking to draw trend lines it takes several attempts before a dot is formed.
cheers
Espresso

gdd3

Post Number: 1608

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 10:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin/Robin...

Two issues since installing "276"...

1/...when you move your curser over existing trendlines to either alter, move or delete they 'visually' disappear(thus not knowing whether you have correctly 'clicked-on' to the line)making it frustratingly difficult to take desired action because you are not too sure when the line extremities are.

2/...Where has the Stock Scannning/Screening function gone?...used to be in the 'drop-down' window menu under the "View" menu. I can see where you can activate it "on/off" via the Advanced Options/Toolbars under the "View" menu but not where you can access it.

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1405

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 10:44 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Where has the Stock Scannning/Screening function gone?

Look on the Securities menu (below "Search").
Also the "eyeglass" icon, top left on the toolbar.
Or type "X" on your keyboard.

gdd3

Post Number: 1611

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 12:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin, thanks for the prompt response...I've actually always used the access under the "View" menu up before now and 'panacked' when I saw it had gone. After posting I actually 'stumble' across the "stock Screens" under the "Securities" menu as you pointed out. Thanks for the "X"-factor...now that I did not know about!

Is it too late to delete "part 2" of my posting above? Always have to look to "save face, right!"

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1407

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 12:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was under View and we did move it ... so no "face" lost.

gdd3

Post Number: 1614

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:39 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin...

Still finding more trendline 'issues' with version 276...becoming increasingly difficult to 'lock-in' the "draw trendline" icons. Sometime it works sometimes it don't.

Plus, when I go to locate the curser on points on the RHS half of a chart to activate the "Fr" and "Fx" options nothing shows on screen. Oddly enough I can successfully use both 'functions' at any point on the LHS of a chart....go figure!

Captions...pls refer to my posting(1613) on the Weekly Comp'n thread this a.m. for an example of what happens if you 'type' an extended caption on any chart...I have highlighted a message to you there.

My I.C. "locked-up" my computer twice this am whilst trying options to rectify trendline issues but had no problems with older version of I.C. loaded on laptop.

Muckin' in together to make this work...

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1410

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 01:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin,

Thanks for the feedback. We will have an update out shortly.

fibonacci
Username: fibonacci

Post Number: 208

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 02:40 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin,

I have three items when you have time.

1. Not sure if you have any control over foreign exchange data but there was a big anomaly on Friday data for AUDANZ. Open and high were inline with trading platforms but in the last 1 1/2 hours it appears data was severely corrupted with a low and close about 150 pips below elsewhere. Today's open confirming that.

Similar action - again just low and close - happened for CADJPY on Dec30 last.

Co-incidently [?] both were Fridays.

2. If I switch to inra-day timeframes my project reverts to "default" and all indicators etc. are no longer present. Is that what's supposed to happen?

3. I would find it useful to able to flick from "incomplete periods" being displayed and hidden AND at the same time have the last readings -[far right hand side of screen] then display current intraday OR last end of day reading. As I'm sure you're aware the current program displays intra-day readings only no matter the setting.
Any possibility in that regard?

John

You've got to
know when to hold 'em
know when to fold 'em.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1412

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 03:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fibonacci,

• I take it you mean AUDNZD? The 16:00 candle on Friday appears to have a long tail.

audnzd

• No. There should be a new update available shortly.
  • We plan to revise this feature so that OHLCV and indicator values display when you mouse-over a candle.

fibonacci
Username: fibonacci

Post Number: 209

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 06:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can BANK [ANZ] on that.
Thanks for your usual prompt reply especially as you seem to be implementing so many appreciated features. Thank-you.

However my AUDNZD chart looks somewhat different, including shading for suspect candles. On the 15min chart there are eight candles that have a low at 1.2792 including five that close there. I've got the same candle that you mentioned but these are the LAST eight candles for Friday.

application/zipAUDNZD
picture 5.zip (43.0 k)

John

You've got to
know when to hold 'em
know when to fold 'em.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1415

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 06:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fibonacci,

It is advisable to switch off out-of-hours trading for forex. We get some dodgy quotes after Friday 10:00 pm GMT.
Select View >> Out-Of-Hours Trading >> Hide.

espresso

Post Number: 364

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 09:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robin,
Just noticed that the title on the page doesn't scroll with the title of the chart.
cheers

robin

Post Number: 1196

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 09:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all the feedback on the newer preview versions. Those of you on versions 5.0.0.275 and 5.0.0.276 should be updated to version 5.0.0.277 when you next restart IncredibleCharts.

Should you not get updated, you can install using installer at http://www.incrediblecharts.com/free-charting_software/beta/install.exe

Regards,
Robin

espresso

Post Number: 368

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 09:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robin,
Not sure if your aware of the the current months candle overlapping the previous month.

robin

Post Number: 1197

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 08:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Espresso,

The monthly candle for March is an "incomplete period" as the month has not yet completed. Under View >> Incomplete Periods >> Price Volume you can choose to shade,display or hide incomplete periods.

The incomplete period, when presented, should not overlap as is happening in this case.

Regards,
Robin

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 5777

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 04:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin,

I think that you may be having some connectivity issues. I cannot get into the software.

I am not a financial advisor and the views expressed in my postings do not constitute financial advice. Please do your own research.

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1989

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 05:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rudy,

At this stage there appears to be a problem with the international bandwidth -- we can access the charts from the US but not Australia. We are still investigating though and will let you know when we have a solution.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Colin

My views expressed on this forum do not consider your personal circumstances and should not be considered as financial advice. Please conduct your own research.

gdd3

Post Number: 2146

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 08:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin... Re: your request of any further issues on the (private) Connection Issues thread...

I can Upload I.C. now(as you have just advised) BUT data shown right across the three "time_frames"(Daily, Hourly and Minute) all appears to have "shut_down" about 13.50's EST. so closing prices are all incorrect.

BTW ... I'm not with Telstra.

Cheers
Dolphin}}

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1994

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 09:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dolphin,

ASX data is now up-to-date. Forex & Precious metals will follow shortly.

Regards,
Colin

My views expressed on this forum do not consider your personal circumstances and should not be considered as financial advice. Please conduct your own research.

visions
Username: visions

Post Number: 128

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 08:09 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin

I noticed my chart are still showing yesterday's prices are 'Incomplete period'

Is this a delayed data issue or do I have a problem with my own settings?

Cheers ... Visions

colin_twiggs

Post Number: 2223

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Visions,

We have a problem with the feed. Our data suppliers are working on it.

Thanks for your patience.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»