Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
born2win
Username: born2win

Post Number: 22

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 03:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, i just wanted to know whats the difference between the softwares. You have those basic software which will cost you 1,000 - 2,000 and then you will have those "professional" program that cost your pockets $4,000+. I just wanted to know whats the difference between them? I know it's because of the functions, but how affective are they?

Would incrediblecharting be upto standard with those that claim to be "professional" softwares.

Thanks

lylo
Username: lylo

Post Number: 13

Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 04:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi b2w
I bought SITM starter pack around $3000 then yearly access to system around $600. I never paid second year signed up
with IC.
...........cheers

jimm
Username: jimm

Post Number: 16

Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 05:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think its not how much you pay for these systems,but more how you interpret and use the results that they give.

There is no perfect system,if there is will someone tell me what it is!

Jim

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 1868

Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 08:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone who has used some of the other proprietary packages will tell you they do so for specific functions.

The basic difference that I can see is in the quality of the screening programmes attached, and perhaps an attached backtesting function.

You will be hard-pressed to improve on IC for ease of use and charting function, unless you want to split hairs over something more subtle, which really goes back to the skills of the user.

Successful scanning depends on the parameters you use (input) and then further success depends on what you do with those results (trading skills). IC is improving its abilities all the time.

A $3000 package can not make you a better trader.

A package with a half decent backtesting facility would be a decisive advantage, and I suggest you put a call out to Ken in this area. I believe he would have the expertise to answer this much better than I.

With IC you get more than you pay for.

With some of these others, you may not get more.

JMV

Best wishes

Ingot

Keep Smiling - Don't look back

Trading style: Chartist Artist _ Breakouts and Shakeouts.

alex_lyall
Username: alex_lyall

Post Number: 1

Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 03:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to Ingot 54,
I see that it is about 3 years since your last post. First i wish to express my thanks for your thoughtful and always thought provoking posts. I have been studying trading for about three years. Only recently have i become much more serious and am working on creating my trading plan. I now have some modest capital available to fund trading when my plan has been back-tested and i am confident of entry/exit/management/position size and so on. The point i'm getting to is, would you dear sir or any other poster care to be my mentor? i am happy to provide a potted history of where i am at presently and attest that i will be a conscientious pupil. thank you.Alex P.S this is my very first post!

ingot54

Post Number: 2223

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 10:08 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Alex and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your kind words - appreciated, thank you.

I have sent you a pm.

Kind regards

Ivan

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

alex_lyall

Post Number: 2

Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 12:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Ingot 54 I assume a pm is a post message, if so how do i get it or where do i find it. Sorry if this is simple thing i should know.
Alex

ingot54

Post Number: 2224

Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 04:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alex

A "PM" is a PRIVATE Message - no probs if you are just getting accustomed to the jargon.

If you did not receive that pm, take a look in your Junk mail folder, or perhaps you may need to enable private messages in your profile settings.

People send private messages, of course, when they have something to say that is not for public consumption.

Click on your own name in the above post, and then "Edit Profile". You will have to log in again to this section.

Once in there, go to "Preferences" and ensure you untick the box that says: "Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users".

On the other hand, if this is already done, you may need to search back through your mail to see if you have missed the message.

Due to a past abuse situation, I no longer have the PM function enabled, but once you enable the function, I will resend the message.

Check in here again when this is done.

Kind regards

Ingot54

(Message edited by Ingot54 on May 08, 2010)

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

alex_lyall

Post Number: 3

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 04:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ingot but i still don't have any messages when i sign in. Also i erroneously said you hadn't posted for three years i clearly looked at the wrong part of your post. I would dearly love to read your PM could you send it to my message box or my 2nd email being alexlyall@in.com thank you again
P.S One can get a free email address at in.com and it gives 10gig of free space wow!

ingot54

Post Number: 2225

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 01:58 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alex - you do not get Private Messages on this forum in the same way that you do on others.

You can still send a PM to anyone that has the facility enabled in their profile/setup. But instead of the message being stored on this forum server, it gets sent directly to your email address that you nominated when you signed up for Incredible Charts.

That is why I suggested you recheck your incoming email box.

However this has gone far enough. The upshot of the private message was that I do not have the time to assist you, given that my profitability suffers in proportion to the time I involve myself in forum chat, or extraneous issues.

Trading is a lonely business, and traders can choose to chat, or they can choose to trade. I have not been able to successfully mix both.

Regardless, my trading instrument of choice is Foreign Exchange, and it has taken me 6 years to get to the stage where I can live from my trading income. I seriously doubt that it could be mastered in half that time, and I would not be willing to involve myself in mentoring for any money.

Well - not *any* money, but you couldn't pay what I would require, I'm afraid - I'm sure you will find the same thing more cheaply elsewhere.

If I knew what I would need to go through, to get across to the other side where I found what I was looking for, I would NEVER have embarked. The cost in every area of my life has been enormous - not just on myself, but also on my family who never stopped believing in me.

But in "finding what I was looking for", all I had to do was to be willing to change the way I saw the markets and trading. I didn't know what I didn't know. Now I can laugh about it, but for six years, there was little to smile about, I can assure you.

I did mention a couple of mentors who may be able/willing to assist you. To cut to the chase, I suggest you do a forum search for "Spider" and then send him a PM with your situation.

The others I will not mention publicly, but one of them is still very active on this forum, and you do not need to contact him - just read his posts every day. All of his teaching work is public, and I dare say he is very successful at his trading. His name ... ?

Read the forum daily, and you will discover who it is for yourself.

Please try to get your email preferences enabled in your profile, if you wish to send/receive private messages.

Kind regards

Ingot54

alex_lyall

Post Number: 4

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 12:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All understood Ingot can only thank you again for your time and wisdom so freely given, you sir are a gentleman.
I truly appreciate your candor. Over and out; Alex

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 167

Monday, May 17, 2010 - 12:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

alex_lyall wrote on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 03:50 pm:

I have been studying trading for about three years. Only recently have i become much more serious and am working on creating my trading plan. I now have some modest capital available to fund trading when my plan has been back-tested and i am confident of entry/exit/management/position size and so on. The point i'm getting to is, would you dear sir or any other poster care to be my mentor? i am happy to provide a potted history of where i am at presently and attest that i will be a conscientious pupil. thank you.Alex P.S this is my very first post!

why don't you expand on your 'potted history' and post some examples of shares currently held and why you bought them.

You can do this on this Forum and you may get feedback for free.

my knowledge of mentor seeking 'clients' are that they are expecting to be told what and when to buy'n'sell particular shares that the mentor has 'divined' and is actually trading in.
You ,alex, appear to know that you have to work up your own system not pay for Tips.
Further you state you only have 'modest' capital.What's 'modest'?Likely Mentors will expect you to be operating with at least $100grand$$.They'll probably want you to Leverage on top of that!!

so,alex,you've already paid out for a BackTesting Programme.

I don't advocate that System but there are many Forum Posters who do and will be able to constructively comment on your DIY method but mainly,alex How Much Capital are you 'working'?

I'm on around $60 grand but I have experience in turning $20 into $60k but alex if you only have say $10 grand or less?
I don't reckon there's a mechanical system backtested etc that gunner get you Anywhere!

IMHO of course.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

alex_lyall

Post Number: 5

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 11:59 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your response Jaded, Basically i made all the wrong moves buying shares because they 'looked' like a good thing and from a hot 'inside' tip. Soon thereafter the market tanked and reality struck like a sledge hammer. Since then and following on from an introductory course by S.I.T.M and attending various'lectures'it was clear that i had very much to learn. I have been downloading lots of files and newsletters about trading and investing, not to mention buying a number of books both hard copy and electronic. So you may say i am totally confused or suffering paralysis by analysis. The noise was overwhelming but i have sifted what i perceive to be of real value. many have said that one should have a mentor or trading buddy, hence my rather crude post. Divine intervention is not sought but i do understand that one doesn't need to spend hundreds of hours learning what others have previously. Also that there are no shortcuts and i need to tread my own path. This forum is a great source of just that and i am now a regular visitor to its posts.My modest capital is sub 10k so i will use this to micro and then mini trade to gain first hand experience of order placing risk managing and emotion testing and when sufficiently 'informed' realize some real estate into a more liquid form of investing [trading] Rightly or not i am starting in Fx given that the spreads are less than commissions on stocks and judicial leverage can enhance returns together with an amazingly liquid market.I do have time to devote to 'nursing' any positions so not reliant on a mechanical system unless by that you mean strict entry exit stops constitute mechanical. I would be pleased to know how you turned 20k into 60k and any further admonishments you feel i deserve. Thanks again for taking your time to respond to my post.

jaded

Post Number: 172

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 09:35 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

alex,
pity you ain't learnt paragraphing.

I'm not interested in FX but ingot54 is.
there's a section on the forum for currency so you can post there and see if anyone cares.

Seeing as you have 'minimum' capital and are concerned by brokerage...
well,you have to get your head around Percents not ca$h gain or loss.

Also you have to COMPOUND.Not make $500buck$ and go spend it on 'rewarding' yaself.

Good Luck.
cheerio.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

alex_lyall

Post Number: 6

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 11:17 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jaded,

Thank you for your speedy reply and further words of wisdom.

I have been posting with Ingot54 and he has been very helpful. Particularly given his preferred medium of Forex trading.

You could be impressed with the number of maxims or fundamental trading laws/ rules that i have come across in my quest to understand the 'lingo' and nuances of trading, not least as you so rightly point out " you have to get your head around Percents not ca$h gain or loss" also "Also you have to COMPOUND.Not make $500buck$ and go spend it on 'rewarding' yaself."

Capital protection and compounding before personal rewards is a great example of managing money. I love the expression "forgo the short term gain for the long term advantage"

Although i am focusing on Forex i am acutely aware of the need to be flexible and knowledgeable in other forms of trading opportunities as the different markets ebb and flow.

I'd still be interested to know how you traded 20k into 60k and in which medium.

Hopefully this 'layout' is more to your liking, and in your own fashion see ya and thank you.

jaded

Post Number: 173

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 02:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

alex_lyall wrote on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 11:17 am:

I'd still be interested to know how you traded 20k into 60k and in which medium.

well,alex firstly I don't think it can be done in current Market Conditions but basically it's Momentum shares in Go Ahead Sectors.
Personally I 'stock pick' shares with say under $300mil Market Capitalisation,priced between say 15c and $3 preferably around $1.

Further I refine Momentum Candidates by being at or near New High especially All Time Highs.

Now I see you've been to SITM seminars.Did they 'sign' you up?or did you just fill out the attendance?

I expect that with less than 10grand and a self trading description of 'conservative' style that FX is possibly the way for you to go.

like learn how trading is all in your head.It's the psychological forces inbred in you a 61year old that will determine how ya gunner play.

and there's very little written in books about Low Capital/High Return 'Systems'.

so,perhaps,you can tell by my tone,alex that i ain't some suit wearing 'credible' salesperson trying to convince you in conservative ways.

ya just sit down at the Open with say a half dozen shares on the Watchlist that you have determined to BUY if/when and then ya're on ya 'divined' path to Mammon[double/triple] and you simply Get Into It.

There's some 1500 shares on the ASX and the worst momentum UP are Blue Chips as Broker Advised[IMHO]

Happy Trading.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

alex_lyall

Post Number: 7

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 04:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jaded,
So pleased to hear you are not some “suit wearing 'credible' salesperson”.
Your method looks interesting, and like you say probably not ideal in the current market conditions. Nevertheless you had success with it and so it obviously works in the right atmosphere.
I didn’t attend an SITM sales promotion I chose their “Smarter Starter Pack’ over some others I had investigated online. I was comfortable with what they provided, as an absolute novice, but declined to subscribe further.
There is so much info out there and especially on forums where the posters are actually doing it day to day and happy to share their experiences for their good and others can take from the posts what they will. Everything is subjective.
Clearly the head dictates all whether it’s trading or anything else, its controlling emotions that determines ones success together with focus and a driving desire to succeed in all weathers.
My stated conservative style is predicated on initial trading while I learn the ropes and master the various disciplines associated with being a profitable trader. Following which I expect to progress to a more controlled aggressive style. Every journey begins with one step and every million begins with the first one dollar!
I neglected to mention unraveling the acronyms so abundant in these posts. I assume that IMHO translates to ‘in my humble opinion’ not being an avid ‘mobile phone texter’ I’m learning on the fly.
Profitable and happy trading to you.
P.S. I notice you have posted much since you joined this forum, goodonya!

jaded

Post Number: 174

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 06:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well,alex,it CAN maybe work in any atmosphere.You just don't want it to buy your daily bread'n'milk.

So I'd be interested in you telling me how much brokerage FX you'd pay to turn say $3grand into $4 grand.
Why?
well I think I could offer you an alternative Small Cap 'Straight' Market Ploy that COULD do it for $50 brokerage.

I'm 'doubtful' of this FX deal where you put up $500 say and 'diddle' out $40 and think you're "Trading".

Slow Death is the term that comes to My mind but alex,ingot will tell you I'm weird.

See I am the most Banned member of Incredible Charts."jaded' is only my most recent reincarnation.

I'm just not able to show 'Respect to Other/All Members'[rule #1 of this forum]and frankly,alex,a property developer now wanting to 'Do' the ShareMarket is,to me,Fresh Meat.

Anyhow I have some 40 years of Share Market Knowledge.I learnt it from my father and from an esoteric group called the Knights of the Southern Cross.
I also delved in the Bottom of the Harbour and,well,generally have lived a 'colourful' life.

Anyhow,I've got $10,000 out and available in d'Current Market.I don't touch Gold[or Uranium] and really I should 'care enough' to contact Safety in the Market and see if they wanna Pay me!! but I just cain't be bothered!!!

So,think of it as an Offer simply to Redeem meself....

Want some "Tips",alex?

Check out Cockatoo Coal[COK] yourself,get back to me and we'll discuss "Method" on how to get d'Vibe!

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

alex_lyall

Post Number: 8

Monday, May 24, 2010 - 07:26 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi jaded,

All day long I’d be happy to pay brokerage of $50 if I’m making $1,000. weekly would be nice!

Clearly goes hand in hand with your colourful use of ‘engaging’ language.

Meaningful guidance would be very helpful in saving time ‘digging through the dirt to find the diamonds’ Tips however are not what I seek.

Cursory ‘look’ at ‘cok’ shows considerable up side on at least one of their tenements which has been upgraded to 7 kilometres from 2, together with likely quality of the lode. Price looks to have been consolidating for quite a while.

This ‘fresh meat’ however is ignorant of your method and d’Vibe so cain’t know what more you’d like me to say at this point.

I’m keenly looking forward to discussion of your method.

Alex [ no previous incarnations]
}}

jaded

Post Number: 181

Monday, May 24, 2010 - 09:51 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

alex-Being an Investor/Trader in the Property Market gives one [In My Opinion] no skills at all in the Share Market.

The chief difference is that every Minute you know Exactly what your shares are Worth.Not could be as per some Valuation for your suburb etc.Not should be in a few years etc etc but Instantly one knows exactly what you could liquidate at within a nano second.

This is the Fear and Greed psycho aspect that you seeked reassurance of Safety in the Market from.
Personally I see Regret as the Emotion.Regret from missing out on Profit and Regret of Taking a Loss.

Anyhow it's not $50 to make $1000 but $50 Cost to put $3000 into making $4000.
What's that? 1.7% cost of Trade.[50/3000].This percent is 'significant' against your Target 33.3% "Target"[3-4000]
somewhat because you may not GET the target,you may Lose and 1.7% will be in addition.

Do you follow,alex? When one is actually Holding not just paper/imaginary trading one often doesn't Stop Loss because you're peeved that Brokerage will have to be paid again.
Example COK goes down to 39 cents from 41 that's 5% but a 6.7% loss including brokerage and One can...well have a 'reaction'.

This may be too fine a point for you but I'm trying to 'illustrate' Position Size requirements due to Brokerage.
If one has only $10,000,one doesn't Buy say 5 or 7 diversified shares at $2000ish parcels.Why?because Brokerage will eat ya up/Slow Death.

I suggest that you buy one $5000 even $7,500 Parcel and 'nurse' that.Quick Death but maybe more Probable to get Significant Profit Dollar Terms from a Percent Gainer of say 15%?

Go over the Weekly Comp records you'll find that it is not unusual to gain 15% in a week.If you had the IC package I could give you a scan that could turn up dozens of shares that did 15%+ in a week.So it's not impossible just 'tricky' to pick them.

In the case of your findings re Cockatoo,alex.You used Fundamentals.That's Good[though most here would disagree] but the FAct of COK,alex is that it has Superior Grade Coal.It has just started Production.It has 'In House" Cash Flow.It has some $20million in the Bank.

It Should increase it's Market Capitalisation Value without issuing more shares in the Forseeable Future so it's Price should go Up.

but will it? You just have to get FAith
or research up another share that you're willing to Actually Put Your Money Down On.

Waste of Time 'pretending' on Paper and I believe Back Testing too especially with only minimum capital[under say 100grand$$].

happy trading.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

alex_lyall

Post Number: 9

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 06:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is abundantly clear to me now that I’ve been enlightened, just how hopeless the liquidity of property is when compared to shares and other instruments Jaded. Further the potential speed of the upside cannot be matched by property. However whilst skills garnered from years of experience in property may not transfer to trading nonetheless one is still dealing with people and their emotions, so I may not be a lost cause.

Your scenario of ‘Anyhow it's not $50 to make $1000 but $50 Cost to put $3000 into making $4000.
What's that? 1.7% cost of Trade.[50/3000].This percent is 'significant' against your Target 33.3% "Target"[3-4000]
somewhat because you may not GET the target, you may lose and 1.7% will be in addition.'
Your point is well made and very valid. I’m reminded of a table I downloaded which shows how much one has to recover in percentage points given various losses, very sobering, hence my apparent ‘This is the Fear and Greed psycho aspect that you seeked reassurance of Safety in the Market from.’

I’m not seeking reassurance, I really want to make some serious money without abusing my body in the process or pandering to numbskulls with money to do it. Therefore to paraphrase ‘I will be a merciless, mercenary go get it prosperous trader, just hope I don’t get killed in the process!

I do ‘get it’ Jaded but getting it and making it work to ones advantage is what I am hoping to learn from generous masters like you! I will research your COK more thoroughly and look forward to seeing it move upwards and onwards.
Forgive my ignorance but what do you refer to when you say ‘Go over the Weekly Comp records’?

Talk again soon.

Alex

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Gary Stone's Sharewealth Systemspaulh19-Jul-10  06:09 pm
Safety stops and the flash crashjaded03-Jul-10  04:40 pm
Trading using MA'sdanielc01-Jul-10  10:58 am
Advice on stock picking system please.ken16-Jun-10  09:54 pm
Momentum Tradingalex_lyall44 14-Jun-10  06:39 pm
The "Loan Shark" Methodjaded26 17-May-10  09:06 pm