Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
baysider
Username: baysider

Post Number: 171

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 10:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've seen Garry Stone on the 'YOur Money Your call' Business channel show and always find his commentary interesting and informative. I've also just viewed his product demo video on Colin's Diary area.
Can I ask is anyone here using his SPA3 system and if so would they care to comment on it's performance, usability and cost (if appropriate).

I'd be very interested to hear what people think.

cheers
Baysider

sharewealthsystems
Username: sharewealthsystems

Post Number: 1

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 02:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Baysider,

I notice your post regarding Gary Stone and Share Wealth Systems and I am happy to respond.

As a Share Wealth Systems employee, I would suggest asking this same question on the Share Wealth Systems forum. By asking this question directly to over 1000 active SPA3 users I'm sure you will receive an honest account of the SPA3 performance. You can access the forum at the following link http://www.sharewealthsystems.com/forum/ . You will need to register for the forum before you can post but once a post is submitted it is sent to the entire SPA3 client base.

I can't think of a better way for you to assess SPA3.

Hope to be of help

baysider
Username: baysider

Post Number: 188

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 05:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Gary!

marneth
Username: marneth

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 08:55 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am interested in Share Wealth Systems Spa3 but am hesitant to buy it at just under 3K plus $70 per month. Having said that I subscribed to the Rivkin Report at a cost of $800 per year in November 2009 and have already made my subscription fee back. A workmate of mine has just purchased Spa3 and will begin trading in January 2010. They give unlimited support and training classes all included in the price. It will be interesting to see how we both compare over the next year. Happy to let anyone know how we get along.

Merry Christmas
Cheers all

msparks
Username: msparks

Post Number: 1196

Monday, February 15, 2010 - 08:05 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a system has rules of entry and exit and money management

if you are achieving a 50% win rate with the appropriate risk / reward levels you might outperform most systems and guru's predictions

"I have my own unique system "
"I manage to lose money in bull and in bear markets "

paulh
Username: paulh

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 06:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been using Incredible Charts for a while now and find it a great charting tool. I have a question for anybody who can answeror give a pointer in the correct direction!. Can I use the stock screener to scan for all the dividend dates for the ASX stocks or is there a facility on the charting package?

Cheers,
PaulH

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Holy Grail - 80%sir_lance05-Oct-10  07:10 am
Can you make monely trading for dividends?blumenei03-Sep-10  07:41 pm
Brokersblumenei03-Sep-10  07:38 pm
Market Mechanism Changesblumenei51 10 04-Aug-10  05:28 pm
Safety stops and the flash crashjaded03-Jul-10  04:40 pm
Trading using MA'sdanielc01-Jul-10  10:58 am