Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
hilarius
Username: hilarius

Post Number: 552

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 12:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning

If anyone has Metastock code for Weinstein Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 stage change identification could they please post it urgently

I would like to be in a position to provide updated Weinstein stage lists to anyone who may be interested, for at least the ASX 200, & possibly all stocks

Thank You

Hilarius

I come in peace to share my thoughts and to shine my candle light on possible long term opportunities

sangfroid
Username: sangfroid

Post Number: 13

Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 10:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hilarius,

It's very kind of you to offer updated Weinstein stage lists for the ASX 200, & possibly all stocks. I mainly lurk in this forum; I've been avidly reading Weinstein's book (my first TA education!), and while I live in the UK for reasons of work, my eyes are still cast across the big pond towards Australia, my home. If you could find it within your generosity to share those lists with me, I'd be truly grateful. Thank you and all the very best to you.

Sam.

hilarius

Post Number: 554

Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 06:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sangfroid

About a year ago a group of Forum members created a Weinstein Stage List of ASX 200 stocks to assist their own further research which proved very interesting

Where there was substantial agreement between the contributors the Stage 2 stocks appeared at least to match and in some cases outperform the ASX (with as always some negative exceptions)

On reflection I think it might be best if those same contributors and or others interested would send me their lists and I will undertake to compile the results

It seems useful to break down the stages into early and not early so the codes 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1 & 4.2 might give some additional clarity

Anyone who would like to join this effort could send me a private message and I will advise my e-mail or more simply just attach your .xls file to a Forum message using the Upload button. At this stage I suggest we don't go past the ASX 300 as it get a bit unwieldy to do a joint exercise over the whole field

Contributors will receive early feedback, and in due course full results and non contributors will be offered tables by e-mail on request as long as this is not seen as giving investment recommendations or advice

The stages allocated would in any case only be very provisional and recipients would remain responsible to do their own due diligence on a stock by stock basis, using their own sources and tools of analysis

With Best Wishes

Hilarius

PS Scanning manually using IC charts with a suitable time frame is quite feasible if you have a list of ASX 300 stocks from the ASX website and a little patience to call up and view a chart of each stock

I come in peace to share my thoughts and to shine my candle light on possible long term opportunities

josl
Username: josl

Post Number: 36

Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 08:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Hilarius
Regarding Weinstein Stages
Do you or does anyone have Weinstein search protocols in I/C

I only use I/C & would appreciate any help to identify Weinstein stages in this software

Regards
John

hilarius

Post Number: 556

Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 11:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John

This is a link to some suggested approaches kindly provided by Colin Twiggs

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?24/446163#POST60617

If you use them (as I hope to do) it would be good if you could report progress

I will try to do the same ...

In some respects a list of ASX 300 stocks and a manual (if slow) flip through the IC charts might be a good double check ... so that you get a second scoring

All a bit laborious ...

Do you have a strategy in mind if the ASX moves into Stages 3 or 4 ?

Some say there are always Stage 1 or 2 opportunities in a bear market ... but I need to check what Weinstein says about this in case the bear starts to bite ...

With Best Wishes

Hilarius

morpheus
Username: morpheus

Post Number: 8

Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hilarius,
I have in the past spent a great deal of time attempting to mechanise Stan Weinstein's ideas an ultimately arrived at the conclusion that without expensive programming resource it cannot be done, certainly not using a product such as metastock. The main reason for this is that Stage 1 support and resistance boundaries are very complex. However there is a product that can assist in this, it uses fuzzy logic to determine trendlines and is very impressive in its results, its called RAMP. I cant quite recall the web site address, try a quick google search for ramp trendline or such like, I think you can download a trial version.
One other thing i would mention is that to trade successfully i have found that you need the trust of your own research this helps eliminate doubt and reduce irrational decision making, no disrespect to yourself.
regards
morpheus

josl

Post Number: 37

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 02:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hilarius
Thank you for your reply
I will try Colin's search criteria for stages 2 & 4
Currently have total CMC range in a watchlist & revw 1 by 1 together with TMF, watching for divergences to the trend
Also been daily range trading BSG & TMO due to their inherent uptrend
From the look of Colin's suggestions I guess I'll still be trawling
Regarding stages 1 & 3, I try to keep my transaction costs less than $.01 so that I can play the range, either daily or bidaily - Also, watchfully umpiring with TFM
Not very complex, but KISS keeps me peaceful

Regards
John
DEUT 8:18

hilarius

Post Number: 558

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 02:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Proverbs 15:16

:-)

Hilarius

davkell
Username: davkell

Post Number: 75

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 03:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John;

Refer: https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/24/446163.html#POST60705 for a post/reply I just made to Hilarius, for a good approach to finding Stage 2 commencement.

Cheers.

"Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom"

josl

Post Number: 39

Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 02:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davkell
Thanks

Regards John

Hilarius
Prov 10:22

Regards John

wambam
Username: wambam

Post Number: 47

Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 10:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hilarius

Having recently re-read Weinstein, like you, thought it worthwhile to re-visit a stage analysis of the major stocks.
I would be interested to know, if you are eye-balling a chart, what timeframe you are choosing.
Is the following chart:

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Wambam

davkell

Post Number: 81

Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:07 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wambam;

Your Stage 1 chart is definitely Stage 1, but the other charts don't have enough history shown to accurately determine their stage. I think you need to see two stages on screen to determine what stage you're actually in.

Do you agree?

wambam

Post Number: 48

Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davkell

Since posting my question I looked at the ASX100 and followed Weinstein a little closer in terms of using a weekly chart over a 3 yr period. This made stage selection a little clearer by way of your remark in seeing two stages on screen. Thanks for the clarification.

Wambam

davkell

Post Number: 82

Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep, I've been using 18months, but lately I've been reviewing with 3years too, as it really shows you the Weinstein picture.

My biggest problem now is my system using Directional Movement gets me in on Stage 2 commences, but we've just had a huge bull-run, there were heaps of Stage 2 commences around Aug-Oct last year, but now they're all peaking on the DM system. I'm trading with a small bank so I'm taking the 'Investor' approach as described by Weinstein and only looking for Stage 2 commencements, not continuations.

wambam

Post Number: 49

Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like I am following a similar path to you. I too use the ADX, but not finding many stage 2 commencement opportunities at the minute. Given the market situation I have been taking stage 2 continuation opportunities, with some success.

Wambam

mojoe
Username: mojoe

Post Number: 42

Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 10:13 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wambam, davkell, & others;

Why is a stage 2 commencement more appropriate for an "investor" with a small bank (as opposed to stage 2 continuations)?

I am familiar with some of Weinstein's basic ideas (stages, MA's, long term trend approach, etc.) but not familiar with this particular line of reasoning.

FWIW, I too have been successful with stage 2 continuations over the past few months.

Thanks,
mojoe

davkell

Post Number: 83

Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 11:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, a commencement of a 'classic' Stage 2 will hopefully give rise to a large move, in the range of 15-30% or more! Thus, with a small bank (and utilising proper money management techniques) you can make a nice return on your money. For example, with a $5000 bank, a maximum trade value of $1250 can be used for each trade (25% of capital, which is definitely the maximum you should use, ideally 15% is better!). Buying $1250 worth of stock and limiting your stop loss to 2% of capital, your biggest profit problem is that you need to make around 6% before you even cover your brokerage (in & out). So, jumping in at the start of a Stage 2, is positioning yourself for the best chance of a suitable move for a decent net profit.

Jumping in on continuation moves in the middle of a Stage 2, reduces the chance for a profitable move, taking into account brokerage. But on a personal level, I haven't determined yet using my system with the Directional Movement, how to determine an upside potential of a trade once the trend is in place, as I am trying to ascertain how the DI+ and the ADX work once above the 30 level.

On a final note, my analysis of the past shows that there are plenty of Stage 2 commencements (or Stage 4 commencements in a Bearish market) for one to make a good return, no matter what size your bank. Why catch a moving train when there a plenty sitting at the station about to leave!

mojoe

Post Number: 43

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 01:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess what I'm having trouble with is the assumption or basic premise that any given stock which has just broken out of stage 1 is more likely to continue moving up or has any more upside potential than another given stock which has been in stage 2 for several months. In hindsight, it seems obviously the way to go (stage 2 commencements), but I wonder how it pans out having to make those decisions without the benefit of hindsight.

On the other hand, it may be more than an assumption, as you may have lots of backtesting to support the idea. Also, since it's Weinstein's method in the first place, I guess you're in pretty good company! ;-)

Also, I'm don't mean to sound critical of anyone's ideas or methods, as I am a neophyte compared to most of you. I'm just thinking out loud and hoping to learn something in the process. All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
mojoe

davkell

Post Number: 88

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 09:29 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep Mojoe, hingsight is a wonderful thing isn't it!!!

Not all scenario's fitting the bill work, as with anything there are always exceptions of course. But I've found the number of excellent trades fitting the criteria to be good enough reason to trade them. As with all systems, proper money management and stop protection will ensure you're not hurt if you get a trade that doesn't conform.

mojoe

Post Number: 44

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 10:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks davkell. So true about money management and stop protection. Those along with a sensible all-around exit strategy have been the biggest improvements to my trading since discovering IC.

I use ADX also as part of my selection process, looking for stocks above 25. This gets me into stocks that are already well into strong trends as well as some that are just beginning strong trends. But if I change the criteria to stocks that have crossed above 25 in the last week, then I wind up with many that indeed appear to be very early in stage 2.

Cheers,
mojoe

hilarius

Post Number: 567

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 10:41 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mojoe

Surely it is a question of time frame?

A week, early in an apparent Stage 2 formation, may in fact be a slower week than when the trend has become more vigorous and more widely supported at a later time

When the Stage 2 is more mature the growth path may be steeper ... but the chances of a slower week (or even a down week are still present)

The Weinstein proposal seems to be that if you enter enough early Stage 1/Stage 2 breakouts a sufficient proportion will continue, and continue longer (on average), than if you enter when those same breakouts have matured somewhat

Nothing in the Weinstein concept prevents you using other techniques and buying high and selling higher at a more mature point in Stage 2, using shorter time frames

I don't personally have any back testing that shows that breakouts from Stage 1 to Stage 2 continue to make longer gains when selected early, but intuitively it seems to me that if you follow the general principle of taking small losses when the trend fails (using stops) and holding onto gains with trailing stops you have a reasonable chance of staying in enough sustained breakouts to make the exercise worthwhile ... and as a consequence being in the better trends longer

It matters not whether you lack foresight, as long as you minimise your loss positions and maximise the uptrend gains?

Practice might be the key ... maybe we should compare notes in 2 years time?

[Deo gratia]

Hilarius

PS In the meantime it would be interesting to know if anyone has statistics on the number of failed Stage 1 to 2 breakouts compared to the number of successful ones

Even if the failures are greater in number, does it actually matter as long as one stays in a smaller number of long term successful ones, using the trailing stop concept?

davkell

Post Number: 89

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 10:47 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moejoe: Try looking at crosses of the ADX over the DI- from around the 15 level. You'll be amazed at how many stocks when this occur are right at the beginning of a Stage 2.

mojoe

Post Number: 45

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 01:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

davkell,

Thanks, I'll add that to my screening criteria and give it a look.

hilarius,

Excellent explanation of the Weinstein concept as it applies to my questions. I too would be interested in any data regarding sucess/failure data of stage 1 to 2 breakouts.

I would suspect that while there would be a greater chance of catching a larger move by buying as early as possible in stage 2, I also imagine the success rate would be higher by buying after the trend is more mature and better established. If that were indeed the case, it would seem to me that someone with a small bank may be better off
buying more established trends due to fewer trades resulting in fewer commission dollars.

That is of course, a lot of "ifs". I would like to see data comparing the two (buying early stage 1 to 2 breakouts vs. at some point later in the trend).

At any rate, it makes for interesting discussion and food for thought.

Thanks to all,
mojoe

davkell

Post Number: 92

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 01:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep, I'd like to see that too.

But I would utilise the Snifter concept, and ride the troughs of the uptrend, thus it should only be one trade for the Stage 2, in at the start and out near the top.

Cheers.

mojoe

Post Number: 46

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 01:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is this "Snifter" of which you speak? ;-)

As long as the stock stayed in stage 2 after the breakout and did not fail, you'd be alright (I pretty much utilize the Snifter System myself). But I'm just thinking that if you get in as soon as the breakout from stage 1 occurs, you're taking a chance that a nice stage 2 will develop and you'd be more likely to get stopped out sooner than if you buy into a well established trend. Again, I'm just thinking out loud and doing a lot of "iffing". I certainly have a great deal of respect for Weinstein; as I do for you and your input as well.

Either way, I agree completely about riding the trend for all it's worth.

Cheers,
mojoe

davkell

Post Number: 93

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 07:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try one of his original postings, I gained a huge insight into what became my system from this one post alone.

https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/12/333776.html

You should enjoy this post.

mojoe

Post Number: 47

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 11:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

davkell,

That certainly brought a smile to my face. I actually stumbled across that post back in August, printed it, and it has been beside my computer ever since. I credit that very post with turning around my trading and setting me on the right path, and I still refer to it often. I basically use that very system as well, with a couple of "tweaks".

Last August I was looking for an even older Snifter post that outlined his system which I had bookmarked but never really read. This system was a little different than the current, more evolved version. I was disappointed to discover it was no longer accessible, but was delighted to find the newer version which in turn introduced me to Weinstein, Elder, and the IC community.

It was a huge turning point for me.

Thanks davkell.
mojoe

davkell

Post Number: 103

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 11:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wondering what people think of the 'Sector' approach and the 'Volume' approach as subscribed by Weinstein. Are the Aussie markets big enough to utilise the sector scan that Weinstein says you should first look at.

Also, I find volume graphs on Aussie stocks to show very little 'action' even in an uptrending stock. What are people's thoughts/beliefs on volume as subscribed by Weinstein.

At the moment I am only looking for stocks that fit his principles, and only when the overall market (XJO) is in an uptrend.

turk
Username: turk

Post Number: 1

Friday, March 18, 2005 - 11:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davkell,Mojoe or any other helpful IC'er I have been looking at Snifter's system I use Metastock for my charts & can't find ADX on it. does anyone know if it appears on Metastock or there is a equivalent. Regards.

mojoe

Post Number: 51

Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 12:56 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi turk,

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Metastock, but it may be lumped in with "Directional Movement Indicator" or DMI as opposed to being listed separately.

Many on here use Metastock though, and I'm sure can provide the answer.

Good luck,
mojoe

tony_m
Username: tony_m

Post Number: 285

Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 08:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Turk, it is in the indicator set under 'Directional Movement' see ADX +DI and -DI. Alternatively you can roll your own, just key in ...

ADX(XX); PDI(XX); MDI(XX);

Where XX is the period (normally 14) and PDI is +DI and MDI is -DI..

Tony_M

hunter
Username: hunter

Post Number: 2

Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 08:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
I was wondering where it might be possible to find data like Sam had in his book regarding the best trading days, months ect on the ASX. TIA
Hunter

hailoh
Username: hailoh

Post Number: 434

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 07:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Weinstein revisited hasn't been visited since 2006. After 10 years here's a chance.

Indices such as HUI- gold bugs- for for a start are in long developing Stage 1 patterns with the potential for pointing to profitable trades later in this year or next.

HUI Gold Bugs weekly

Besides being indicators of possibility, this and similar charts also send a message that blue sky and bluebirds may be some way off yet.

Interesting theme to follow. Any additions?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Do Stop Losses Really Work?scarlettsmith69474 04-Sep-19  09:31 pm
Short selling, what is it and how do you do it...rockon18-Jul-19  05:23 am
Twiggs Momentum Oscillatordydavo13 16-Jul-19  07:44 pm
I.C. Mobile App... an incredible oportunity presents...colin_twiggs37 19-Feb-18  11:02 am
Divergencespdfgh26-Jan-18  11:37 am
Trade Entry/Exit - Dollar Cost Averagingshadetreetrader41 09-Sep-17  07:49 am
Timeframe For Intraday Tradingqed07-Jun-16  10:57 pm
I am no longer afraiddved15-Aug-15  03:35 am
Market Filter/Switchshadetreetrader15 03-Jan-15  02:10 pm
Redline Trading Systemcolin_twiggs02-Mar-13  02:37 pm
DMI billcu13-Feb-13  03:55 pm
Low Volatility Up-Trendfibonacci13 22-Jan-13  04:03 pm
Meansbillcu21-Jan-13  06:43 am
Risk Management: The 2% (or 1%) Rulesway50 20-Jan-13  06:21 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 Next Last