You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

EUR is supporting the US-Dollar over the 1,20 level only!

Chart Forum » Forex & Bonds » EUR is supporting the US-Dollar over the 1,20 level only!

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
stoian
Username: stoian

Post Number: 246

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, March 06, 2006 - 07:00 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This was another good forecast made by me for you. USD is floating very easy more over the 1,20 SUPPORT LEVEL for one EUR, calculated with a significance error of (+/-) 0,0270. It means, that the support can go VERY PROBABLY (more often) OVER the: 1,20 - 0,0270=1,1730 level, and VERY RARE deeper=lower as this level.
I am waiting for the EUR, till the end of the year, the 1,35-1,40 level to be reached again against the USD.
This because the war against IRAN seems to be very probable, and because only a weakly US-Dollar can have a chance in financing to open of a third front of the war in Iran, beside Afghanistan and Iraq.

stoian

Post Number: 254

Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 05:03 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My dears,

Please, tell me your opinions about the forecast made in 2005 for the evolution of the EUR/USD till April 2006.
How many of you have seen (be)fore, already in 2005 the EUR near 1,30 again, and how many of you have seen in 2005 the EUR/USD near 1,10 instead of 1,30 for 2006?
Pay a very great attention - every time you want to use THE FIBONACCI LEVELS - WHERE WILL BE THE MOST PROBABLE PLACE FOR THE TRUE MEAN IN TIME (A TRUE MEAN IS TRUE, BECAUSE IS NOT CHANGING IN TIME, BECAUSE IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM THE GREAT ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE, THROUGH THE FREEMASONRY: IT WAS THE SAME IN THE PAST, IT IS THE SAME IN THE PRESENT, WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR THE FUTURE) OR LOOK INSIDE OF THE PROBABILITY FIELD OF GAUSS ALSO, BECAUSE BOTH ARE IN FACT THE SAME THING=THEY HAVE THE SAME SIGNIFICANCE.
Between the level -49,95% and the level +49,95%, you will also have the more or less 99,90% probability of truth and the more or less 0,10% probability of error=mistake.
Do not forget also THE CENTRAL LIMIT THEOREM: INCREASING THE VOLUME OF OBSERVATIONS IN TIME ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN EVOLUTION=OR INCREASING THE VOLUME OF YOUR SAMPLE IN TIME, NOTHING WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER, or the improvement will be too small REGARDING THE PLACE=PROBABILITY LEVEL FOR THE TRUE MEAN, AND/OR THEREFORE FOR THE MOST PROBABLE MINIMUM IN TIME = 49,95% UNDER (-, minus) THE LEVEL OF THE TRUE MEAN, AND/OR THEREFORE FOR THE MOST PROBABLE MAXIMUM IN TIME = 49,95% OVER (+, plus) THE LEVEL OF THE TRUE MEAN.
This means, YOU ARE ALREADY IN FRONT OF THE MOST REPRESENTATIVE VOLUME OF A SELECTION, YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOUR SELECTION IS A SAMPLE INDEED, A SAMPLE - NOT ANY SELECTION - IS HAVING THE SAME STRUCTURE=LEVELS WITH THE WHOLE POPULATION (you will know yet all the values: for the past, for the present and for the future=BEFORE IT HAPPENDS)
It is so pity that my English is not so rich, because i have to tell you all so many very, very interesting and profitable things.

Regards,
Doru Stoian

(Message edited by stoian on June 29, 2006)

stoian

Post Number: 290

Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 07:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any comments?

Forecasted evolution, of a blue-light colour, at the so called evolutions end, is happening inside of the - IN ADVANCE, KNOWN BEFORE - forecasted interval for the price levels in time.

That means:
Support LIMIT is perfect. Therefore ENTRY LEVEL already known!
Resistence LIMIT also. Therefore EXIT LEVEL already known!

Because TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL THE END OF THE ............................. GAUSSIAN PROBABILITY FIELD!!

The SMAC=statistical and mathematical analyse on chart (an improved Six Sigma Methodology applied for the Control of ANY Process) is the single one discipline who allows you to do very accurate forecasts!

Can i be the richest guy of the world, in 20 years????
Anyway, HAVING THIS SENTIMENT is counting much more as having the money themselves!

Regards,
Doru Stoian

stoian

Post Number: 291

Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 07:29 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And a little better picture,

I assure you, the forecast was made and published BEFORE - at the 26 of October 2006, on

http://www.forumbursier.ro/index.php/topic,1071.msg3343.html#msg3343

- and not AFTER happening.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 409

Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 08:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Doru,

I have no doubt that you disclosed your forecast prior to posting it here. I have checked out the site (Forum Bursier - www.forumbursier.ro ) and found references to "Doru Stoian, alias Sanse, alias norocchior", & <frank@isixsigma.com> but to be honest I'm not multilingual and am too busy with real life (mundane as it is) to break into your area of interest.

Your reposted chart clearly shows the forecast direction of the EUR_USD, however the code used on the x axis does not clearly disclose the relevant dates .... & I have no problem with that, as it only need be meaningful to you alone. The day will arrive when I take time to get across this matter, however the more pressing matter of 'end of year marking', 'exams' and routine grind & I am unlikely to get across it any time soon.

I wish you the best in the future and perhaps you " Can i be the richest guy of the world, in 20 years???? "

On another matter, if I am to believe the postings on the LME website hard commodities are the flavour of the month (and KITCO in US): as I believe is soon to be demonstrated here by share price increases here (after the recent pause in action) and I guess that is the same in europe.

Time for a swim ....

Mark

justice
Username: justice

Post Number: 688

Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 01:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1.35 seems to be the likely NEXT target on many an analyst's lips.

(Message edited by justice on November 26, 2006)

... God only knows what I'd be without you ... :-)

stoian

Post Number: 314

Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 07:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Dears,

Did you know - already - that SMAC (the Statistical and Mathematical Analyse on Chart) is the HOLY GRAIL INDEED ???

Best Regards,

Doru Stoian

stoian

Post Number: 444

Friday, August 15, 2008 - 04:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Dollar singing to the Euro:

"Don`t stop me now !"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0

stoian

Post Number: 445

Friday, August 15, 2008 - 04:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Q&feature=related

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
All about JPY pair : Eur;Gbp;Aud;UsdJpy etc.mdunleavy27-Jun-10  08:30 am
EURAUD - Take the candy and run alex_lyall02-Jun-10  04:35 pm
Forex Made Easy - Ingots Rainbow Strategy.sirajrasul39 20-Jan-10  06:04 am
Bank Of Englandingot5409-Aug-09  05:54 am
TIPScolin_twiggs07-Aug-09  10:12 am
Kerry Johnstonresillent115 04-Aug-09  03:32 pm