Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
ehmu
Username: ehmu

Post Number: 273

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 04:09 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

started accumulating silver

_____ n a m a s t e

This post is NOT a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

billt
Username: billt

Post Number: 629

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 03:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bought into AGQ @ 117 at the triple bottom and W%14 trigger.

Currently the W%14 is in overbought territory, and from past interim tops appears to be only a day or two before we see a reversal.

158/162 the obvious targets for wave i of 3, which will deliver a quick fire 35% gain if we get to test those levels in the next 48 hours.

Upper BBs are curling north @ 155, so watching it closely for an exit....

On a buy & hold basis, AGQ has nearly tripled your return in 6 months.....

ehmu

Post Number: 283

Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 11:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sold my silver producers stocks near close today. It was a coin flip, so I closed according to my no gambling rule. It seemed a coin flip to me because according to my assessment, silver could go either way monday morning (or on the weekend).

I held for 7-8 days, held 8 positions and averaged just under 10%. Most of the money was made on two exploration companies, a junior silver and a junior uranium.

Experienced traders of range bound markets may critique my exit, arguing that I am premature since a more significant resistance is above and hasn't been reached yet.

I do benefit from a care free weekend, and a handful of cash, which my bird in the hand also appreciates. (that would be my wife).

Attaching the international silver chart that shows the why of my exit.

For the next round, an improvement would be not to enter over cautiously (a day late), and to exit on signal (not hoping for an extra day for a price recovery). Executing this discipline would have given me an additional 3% on my average.

_____ n a m a s t e

This post is NOT a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

sumamura
Username: sumamura

Post Number: 249

Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 05:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i see silver trading with in 3 dollars with 34.5 dollars as mean ..... in the short term .......

my weekly levels are posted on my website ...... last week they made very good money .... what about this week ... lets wait and watch ..... check www.sumamura.com > musings tomorrow morning .......

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1383

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 10:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Silver appears to holding on to its support(~ $33.50 on a close basis) being the 50% retracement level from the June,2010 swing low and its 10 month uptrend line support(yellow) and is, may be, showing signs on the W%R14 to be forming another higher swing low. I believe this would be confirmed when the W%R14 gets above ~ -65%(the thick yellow line)from present levels. However, I also believe that any initial upside would struggle to get above ~ $39.50(light blue line)given the nature of the sell-off from the recent $49.60+ double top.

Cheers
Dolphin

kitr
Username: kitr

Post Number: 19

Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 07:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

guys, can someone tell me the ticker symbol for the silver gold ratio?

ehmu

Post Number: 555

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:45 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GLD:SLV&p=D&b=1&g=0&id=p59872136940

Silver traders are either wizened and treacherous, or youthful and foolish. You can figure out from this statement whether you will be a winner or loser.

The kids will pick silver, because of the obvious upside.

The old guys will pick gold, because they know the other old guys own the most silver.

Gold is near the end of wave 5, and silver is at the beginning of a possibly frustrating wave 5. Ask Rudy for an ew assessment and wave count on both.

(Message edited by ehmu on July 17, 2011)

_____ n a m a s t e

Every trade requires an gorgeous seller and an ugly buyer.

Not a recommendation to buy or sell equities

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1458

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 08:05 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well SILVER did indeed hold the 50% retracement level(~$33.50) from its "lofty"(~$50) highs even though it had many attempts to "break" lower and now she's in the process of a sharp rise to who know how high?

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only I.C. member out there that has been following the POS and maybe even trading some Aussie Silver related stocks over say the last month or so. Assuming there are some others you would be smiling somewhat, right and one that I am particularly smiling about is ARD. Thanks to nearly a 20% rise in the Price of Silver(POS) just this month so far, meaning nearly a 50% retracement of its 50% devaluation from its APRIL levels, all off the stocks listed below have benefited.

If you look at the table below you will see, interestingly, this week ARD has at least "matched" its counterparts whereas over the last month(since June 30th) it still lags. Ofcourse, the question is how far will SILVER go in this run and with prices rising fast, particularly over the last week, is it confirming a resumption of the Long-term bull run or just another "exhaustion" move. You will note that POS has risen at a far greater rate in both time comparisons
than POG yet POS is still way below the heights(~$50) of late April whereas POG has made new yearly highs recently. Thats to be expected as it is clear that those April highs in the POS were so grossly inflated, resulting in a 50% fall in the POS(as I have mentioned) in one week verses 5.5% in the POG over the same period. Another factor is to compare the GOLDSILVER Ratio over its bull run. A year ago it was 60:1, at the beginning of the year 50:1(more like the norm) and in late April it had risen to 30:1. Two weeks ago it was nearly back to the norm(~50:1). At present, however it is 40:1 and decreasing so caution once again has to be shown that the POS is getting ahead of itself.

ARD may have lagged the other stocks over the last month in terms of % gains but today's close is its highest for the year and represents almost 100% retracement back to its April highs. This compares to POS(abt 50%) and the other stocks (between 50% and 62%) retracement from those highs. The fact that ARD is in the process of its third attempt to make a new high over the last 3 months usually means it should break through(above say 28c+). A measured move initial target now becomes 31.5c(see attached chart) but again caution has to be shown because of the POS position and argument stated above. In my opinion, and it is only one T.A.'s opinion, this target holds so long as POS doesn't drift back below $36.70 or ARD goes below 23.5c
from present levels(26c).

Changes for last 5 days:
GOLD + 2.7%
SILVER +12.5%
ARD +23.8%
AYN +21.1%
CCU +26.6%
SVL +28.9%

Changes for one month:
GOLD +7.1%
SILVER +19.7%
ARD +13.0%
AYN +25.0%
CCU +35.1%
SVL +26.1%

Cheers
Dolphin

ehmu

Post Number: 560

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 02:03 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

- George Santanaya

ps
get ready for the juice Billt, re: ADQ/ZSL HZU/HZD (canada)

_____ n a m a s t e

Every trade involves a gorgeous seller with goodies, and an ugly buyer with money.

Not a recommendation to buy or sell equities

billt
Username: billt

Post Number: 941

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 02:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Hal

Silver is struggling to push through this weeks high @ $40.85, with selling @ $40.20's, but seems to have found some support at $40.00 for now...

Triangular setup on the Daily, suggests a significant move one way or the other is due...

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 689

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 08:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where is Silver heading??

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.
Yogi Berra

surijohn92
Username: surijohn92

Post Number: 2

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 03:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently Silver trading around $16 which is 70% down than what it was 2011. It could even may reduce till $13 per ounce. But, the silver production is collapsing in many of the silver producing countries while the demand id still strong from the largest consumers like India and China. So, this imbalance is said to be bringing the prices up.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
XAUUSDqed08-Jul-17  01:39 pm
Gold:Silver Ratiosurijohn9201-Jul-15  03:28 pm
Calculating Position size on gold, silver and wtitom8213-Feb-13  04:55 pm
US Dollar and goldkesil01-Jun-12  10:45 pm
GOLD - Flag on a flagpole?kesil13-May-12  10:19 pm
Gold Miners sell signal ??ehmu25-Feb-12  12:45 pm