You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

Gold - Close to another run

Chart Forum » Gold & Precious Metals » GOLD-Anyone for tea? » Gold - Close to another run

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
michaelandrusty
Username: michaelandrusty

Post Number: 19

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, October 28, 2005 - 07:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I currently use the coppock indicator as a method of exiting markets and then stocks.

For example: Kate mentioned she was disappointed about LHG.
If using the coppock indicator on a daily basis and watching the first signs of downturn, you would have seen the Gold as market indicator started to turn down on September 22nd. Usually this will always give you some indication where the market is heading.
LHG started a downturn on September 30.

I do not use the coppock indicator for entries as it is less reliable, but as for exits it is excellent.

Currently as I see it Gold is about to shot up again. However, I believe it maybe still a week ago. Again things can change overnight, so I will keep my eye on Gold from now on.

All the best for trading

Regards

Sarah

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 1221

Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:56 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't plot POG on my charts. What does your indicator say about the POG now, M&R ? My chart says down.

The road to success is usually under construction.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

michaelandrusty
Username: michaelandrusty

Post Number: 20

Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 09:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hershy,

February 3 showed that you needed to be cautious with Gold.

Currently, yes Gold is heading downwards. Checking my charts that is what it is saying.

However, I have been working a another system using coppock indicators as both entry and exit points with a 80% success rate.

I cannot use it with XAU or other USA indicators as my other system only allows Aussie stuff only.

Still working on my model and hope to have it complete by June 30 this year. This is something that cannot be backtested, but rather needing you to read the charts and understand what it is telling you.

Regards

Sarah

mum
Username: mum

Post Number: 49

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 06:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi , found this on kitco.If you interested in EW analysis on gold chart http://www.kitco.com/ind/Field/feb202006.html regards B and another site http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/gerbino031706.html

(Message edited by mum on March 22, 2006)

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 78

Friday, August 07, 2009 - 09:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just doing a spot of housekeeping -- moving threads to the right Topic headings.

shaunna75
Username: shaunna75

Post Number: 1

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 06:03 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what is the status of gold right now? i read in wallstreet that its going down.

yikescleats
Username: yikescleats

Post Number: 2

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 04:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the World Gold Council, for the third quarter of 2015, central banks continued to bulk up their gold reserves, adding 175 tonnes to official reserves.
http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-with-largest-gold-reserves-2015-8

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 227

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:44 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A view of gold fundamentals

http://www.usfunds.com/investor-library/frank-talk/why-gold-why-now/#.V2sf0TU42-A

I am long many gold stocks. Technicals on gold stocks continue to look encouraging, and small stocks look even better. Nice looking hammer last night. 50 day ema continues as support.

David
Momentum and swing trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo

Post Number: 271

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 09:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ASX gold stocks have had nearly 2 mths consolidation now.

Which way next? Ready to up the exposure if/when the uptrend resumes.

David

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1653

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 06:20 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dydavo

Looks like you are on to something with that thesis. Couple of charts that back it up:
Weekly chart/s: IC showing some resistance ATM & one taken from a US website:

weekly

weekly

Daily chart:

Daily

Those toy gold miners still look attractive

(Message edited by tryhay on September 05, 2016)

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo

Post Number: 282

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like 4500 was a solid line in the sand. Not buying this yet, but it is getting my attention. Let's see what happens at 5000.

David

dydavo

Post Number: 414

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 11:11 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I take a few $GOLD.AX here. Breakout and uptrend in place. Looking to accumulate on pauses if it plays out over mid to long term. Looks increasingly like the place to be, with US stock indices in a high-risk zone.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

tryhay

Post Number: 1819

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:16 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dydavo

The weight of evidence seems to be pushing only in one general direction ATM & those gold miners are looking more tasty.

Weekly chart: Progressing to a logical conclusion...

gw

Daily chart: Ditto

gd

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo

Post Number: 415

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:56 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed yes tryhay. Pressure to the upside looks to be building in the ASX gold stocks industry group too XGD.

Longs here atm TAR, RRL, PNR, and GOLD.ax

Weekly chart $XGD over 3 years below.

David

tryhay

Post Number: 1857

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 08:36 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dydavo

The weight of evidence seems to be pushing only in one general direction ATM & those gold miners are looking more tasty.

Weekly chart: Progressing to a logical conclusion...

Well that pattern looks to be ever closer to completion. Perish what them blogs are saying about the 200DMA!

Daily & weekly charts FWIW

gd

gw

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo

Post Number: 433

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 12:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi tryhay,

There has been more interest in gold stocks over the last few weeks, and there have been a few standouts as well. Some of this might be due to the weakness in the AUD/USD.
However, the USD gold price has not been encouraging.

Plenty of forecasts for inflation in the future, so we need to keep on eye on how it develops. Maybe a falling USD would be helpful.

David

tryhay

Post Number: 1874

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gold & silver look to be getting a bid today, & seasonality should support price from here.

Weekly chart: Support holding ATM

gw

Seasonality chart: Looks like a buy around here.

gs

24 Hr Kitco chart: Catching a bid?

g24

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1876

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well so much for support holding last week; that is what SL is for...

With all the negative sentiment around (in PMs & GDX) I wouldn't be surprised to see a short covering rally in both Gold & Silver; particularly with the tennor of trump's most recent tweets. If $USD is sold off it could be quite volatile for market/s & PMs.

Daily Gold: Quite a fake out - if that is what it is...

dg

Hourly Gold: Making that higher low with a symmetry break?

hg

Daily Silver: Quite a fake out - if that is what it is...

sd

Hourly silver:Making that higher low?

hs

$USD: Chart has potential H&S all over it...

ud

Kitco technical & some blurb:
k

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1878

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 08:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not much happening on the discussion board/s recently; unless one is interested in Youtube or playing games.

spdfgh BGS is probably suffering from accumulation by the big boys ATM, and KRC is quite a good pick (has plenty of potential as the chart displays).

dydavo - I don't have much interest in IT equities ATM :-(

I have seen a great gold chart on TrendGeometry's @ twitter feed.

It fits in with the general zeitgeist (regarding USD, Yuan, tariffs, etc) and I'm sure patience will be abundantly rewarded if the trade ever cares to trigger.....

g 240

(Message edited by tryhay on August 09, 2018)

Happy trading DYOR

rederob
Username: rederob

Post Number: 2432

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 07:31 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although gold charts have looked a tad sad for the past 6-7 years, in AUD terms gold is now at its all time peak.
Take that thought into 2019 .

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 2332

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 08:29 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Absolutely right Rederob

Back in early September I compiled this chart.
Fortunately I kept it - I intend to take a long position today.

Talk about low hanging fruit.

(Message edited by Ingot54 on December 31, 2018)

Keep Smiling - Don't look back

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

ingot54

Post Number: 2333

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 09:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, well, well.
Here we are at a kind of crossroads.

In putting my money where my mouth is, I bought Gold at $1279.96 and closed that position at $1291.81 2 or 3 days later.

But to tell the truth I have not been game to venture another position since then. Had I bought-and-held
according to my predicted "leap-on-the-first-of-January" theory, I'd have safely held +$15 gains now
instead of the +$11 I took out.

Notice how the double top/double weekly pin bars have failed to indicate (at least this early in the week)
a market retracement. Of course on Wednesday morning it may become apparent that Steve Nison is correct (again)
but given the fundamentals leading up to that, Steve might have difficulty with this one.
Then again we might see a triple top! Strong Resistance at $1295.

I'd be keen to have Colin's take on the Gold market, if he is watching it.

Right now I am holding another supporting conviction, though I lack the courage to carry through, and that is
the BREXIT vote in the European Parliament at 2am Wednesday morning 16th January, EADST.

At the BREXIT referendum on 23rd June 2016, Gold did not dip, but opened and rallied right up to peak at +$100
gains on the day.

The conviction I spoke of?
That gold will do the same early Wednesday, regardless of the vote result.

This time I am casting around for a likely "high" point in the spike, and can not go past natural resistance at
$1350. From its current quote at $1295 as I write, this represents a gain of +$55.

Anyone game to have a go at this target? I would, except my pockets are not deep enough - even at 0.5 contracts I
won't risk this.

I think the Fundamentals are supportive of a decent rally in gold - you only have to read of the leaderless chaos
abounding in every nation right now to get a feel for the uncertainty.

But gold need a reason, and currently with the risk-on risk-off sentiment coming back into the markets, with the
propensity for traders to run to the USD every time there is the sniff of a crisis, gold can not be depended on to
respond as it once did.

What is required is a sustained and seemingly unsolvable impasse - not only in BREXIT which pitches the financial
capital of the world, London, against Brussels, the political capital of Europe; but if there were to be some sort
of double-header, such as a crisis within the USA leadership (I mean 'crisis' not 'circus') at the same time, then
perhaps some of the "risk-on" money would find its way into the gold market on or before Wednesday.

While I am prepared to stand up and point out the opportunity, I am not prepared to take the opportunity myself.

After much soul searching, such a gamble is not something I want to experience.

But it is certainly something I will stay up to watch.

GOLD WEEKLY

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

pjf000
Username: pjf000

Post Number: 72

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 05:39 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have held GLD (SPDR ETF) since Nov 10. Trailing stop currently above $115 so should be a positive trade unless stop is dramatically exceeded to below around $114.
As to what will happen from here - who knows. I just ride trends up and have trailing stops.

Buying a Tesla? Use this referral code for added benefits: phillip2363 or if buying online: http://ts.la/phillip2363

ingot54

Post Number: 2334

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 11:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably not a true technical triple top, but each is lower than the previous high by $1.46 and $1.17 respectively,
so in my world that is close enough.

That's a powerful rejection signal of the level.

Keep in mind that each time price visits a level, there is an exchange of buyers and sellers. When there are no more
sellers left at $1295 to $1300 then we can expect a bit of a nudge to the next level of resistance.
Just repeating the basics.

There are still several very strong levels of resistance between $1298 and $1301 and it will take some fairly
strong sentiment or fundamentals, to encourage the sellers to give up.

In the meantime, I am wondering if anyone noticed the classic cup-and-handle forming? It is more pronounced on
the Daily chart. But am I correct in imagining the way to trade these is on a breakout to a higher high?

In this case, it might indicate placing a conditional buy stop order above the previous high ie at the high of
the "lip" of the cup.

That might indicate a breakout above $1299 should precede any entertainment of a rally.

Technical thoughts?
XAUUSD Daily

dydavo

Post Number: 444

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 06:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking very promising now with the break above 1300. Moving averages also look encouraging. Long BGL and RED from late last week.
Ignore the little sell advice in top right corner - just sits there to keep me alert!

David

ingot54

Post Number: 2335

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 01:47 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the pathway set down in my chart of 31st Dec. above, Gold rallied $17 for the month of January.
Was able to grab the first $11 of that, and took everything off the table on 3rd January.

Unfortunately price retraced to $1308 on 30th Jan when sitting on another +/- $12.
No problem there, except I was heading for a nap and "decided to check the position
before shutting up trading shop for the night.

Didn't want to risk giving it all back since support was way down at +/-$1302.
Curiosity cost me the $15 rally to $1326, which is where it reached by the time I climbed
back in front of the computer next morning.

Put more simply - had I trusted my charting decisions made earlier and left things alone
my net gain for the month of January may have been $38.

For those interested in dollar terms, it was USD with an $AUD rate of @ $0.72 and 1.25 contracts.

Pass the Kleenex!

ingot54

Post Number: 2336

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 02:24 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since posting the cup-and-handle chart on 20th January, Gold rallied $44 before correcting to $1302.

It's off to the races again and am looking for a safe tech level to have another crack at it this month.

Ideal entry would have been the $1302 level which I feared in my post above.
Turned out to be an excellent shorting target on 31st January too.

My charts are telling me to wait one more day to see of the 5-3-2 stochastic on the daily chart continues its ascent.
Daily MACD also is turning up indicating resumption of trend. Stoch is turning up from the erroneously-named
"over-sold" zone indicating momentum is picking up.

wrt stoch being over-sold when below the 20 line - that may have been useful to believe 25 years ago
but I find it more useful to see anything below 20 as a continuation of the sell signal - NOT a buy signal.

If anything, there is nothing wrong with being prepared to enter any rally, but stoch can remain "over-sold"
for a very long time, and using the indicator in this position as a 'buy' signal, can result in the trader watching
the instrument traded fall a very long way further, before any turn.

If traders insist on using the "over-bought-over-sold" theories, then it might be much wiser to ONLY consider
the stoch being over-sold IF in an up-trend, and vice versa.

Sorry for the "How-to-suck-eggs" lesson, but since the daily Gold chart is in a significantly strong up-trend
right now, being reminded of the best times and manner to employ some of these indicators can be beneficial.

XAUUSD Daily

qed
Username: qed

Post Number: 201

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 11:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gidday Ingot54 good to see some interest in gold ,Went long break of resistance in feb , got greedy ignored pinbar reversal , sent a scout in here at pretty strong support , cheers Q

scarlettsmith694
Username: scarlettsmith694

Post Number: 10

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 02:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gold market is always the best in investment because of its market rise. Few of the companies have marked a very good high value through the same. Here's another great read I came across

https://kalkinemedia.com/blog/why-gold-prices-plunged-and-what-to-expect-from-th e-commodity-going-forward/

ScarlettSmith

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through September 04, 2009goldbug50 04-Sep-09  02:45 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through January 09, 2008archer50 09-Jan-08  08:28 am
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through June 02, 2007rederob25 02-Jun-07  09:47 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through February 24, 2007vermante25 24-Feb-07  04:03 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through January 14, 2007rederob25 14-Jan-07  10:39 am
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through December 06, 2006archer25 06-Dec-06  08:38 am
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through September 12, 2006archer25 12-Sep-06  06:45 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through August 29, 2006rederob25 29-Aug-06  06:33 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through July 15, 2006archer25 15-Jul-06  01:24 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through June 09, 2006rederob25 09-Jun-06  05:23 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through May 24, 2006justice25 24-May-06  10:25 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through April 30, 2006archer30 30-Apr-06  03:47 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through March 06, 2006goldbug36 06-Mar-06  09:42 pm
GOLD-Anyone for tea? Archive through January 17, 2006vermante25 17-Jan-06  06:44 am

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»