You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

Series 14 - Week 52 (Wk #13 of Q4)

Chart Forum » Weekly Trading Competition » Series 14 2009 Q4 » Series 14 - Week 52 (Wk #13 of Q4)

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 331

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 03:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rockon PPX S

At the most, a retest of 55/56, at the least, some profit taking before thursday.Happy Christmas & a profitable New Year to all.

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 377

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 08:52 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jimmyswell NKP L
nd
Last selection of the series, so I may as well go "out there" on a speculative Platinum choice. NKWE Platinum on the daily chart since Oct has traded above its long-term average.

Looking at the weekly chart over the past 18 months, indicates that it may be heading back up to its former glory above $1.
nw

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 656

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin, LCY, L

Just looking for a counter Swing Trade move here for a bounce back towards 15.5c maximum based on 'sell-off' on Friday and follow through early this morning down to potential support band(12c - 10c), 150EMA, Fibo support and with potential T.A.Z. set-up criteria. All highly risky and pre-emptive as she broke its uptrend during this process...could be a quick counter swing trade take as I suggested.

Dolphin

(Message edited by gdd3 on December 21, 2009)

captain_chaza
Username: captain_chaza

Post Number: 4192

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 05:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahoy there 1st Officer Dolphin

It's a real pity that your LCY trade only looks good on Paper! Hey?

When are we going to see you do a real trade?

Salute and Gods' speed

"While we stop and think, we often miss our opportunity." Publilius Syrus, 1st century B.C.

"I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate."
Sir Arthur Wing Pinero 1893

"There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: When he can't afford it, and when he can." Mark Twain, 1897

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 659

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 12:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CAPTAIN...YOU ARE SORT OF RIGHT...You see today's (very) lucky real trade enabled me to average down from a very bad entry last Friday week at 18c that I tried very hard(but not hard enough) to get out of last Friday at 16.5c when only getting a few away. Glad to now to be out after exiting all holdings out on bounce today to 14c but, alas, still at a loss.

Never mind, Captain, will ensure I keep to "real" tradable stocks from now on** like your MSC of a few weeks ago. I'm actually watching her closely and will trade her only once (in at 0.3c and out at 0.4c)thereby securing a mere 33% profit; a bit better than your 25% But then again you did this "real" trade twice, right so you will still have braggin' rights, never fear!

Have a Merry Christmas

Dolphin

P.S.(1)** LCY is my last trade in this present structured comp as I have finally accepted that the lack of participants is a clear message that the majority of I.C. members, and especially previous competition members, are not in favour of it in its present format....lost is the educational value, lost is the camaraderie, lost is the competition and certainly the will to 'win' on a weekly/quarterly basis as victory is soooooo 'shallow'.

P.S.(2) I see Rags has arisen again and has bravely suggested starting up an 'additional' weekly comp (along the similar lines to previous run weekly comps I assume) and maybe thats the way to go but so far this idea has been met with the same 'predictable' I.C apathy. To be honest I'm also now tired of sending out invites/ suggestions/pleas to participate, but, Rags, if they flock in after the Christmas/New year break to your idea my arm may be twisted to again participate.

P.S.(3)...My apologies to all(4-8) other participants this quarter for only utilising the present rules as agreed??? to accumulate what some will only see as bogus % points....bit like the Real America's Cup, right Captain!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»