Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

ASX Stocks 20-minute delayed

Opening Projects

Chart Forum » Support » Opening Projects

««  Previous  Next  »»

This topic has been replaced by our new Incredible Support Tracking System. If you need support please submit a Support Request.

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
4sure
Username: 4sure

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, October 11, 2004 - 10:14 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ingot54, Hi I am new to the forum and have just been reading and learning. Thought I could try your rainbow chart and have saved the file under rainbow.ini onto my desktop. Unfortunately, the only chart I am getting is one that looks like a spreadsheet background with the daily line. Do you have any ideas? I am running XP and if it make any difference Nortons Professional. Thanks for all your postings I am slowly getting a greater understanding.
Regards
4sure

robin
Username: robin

Post Number: 620

Monday, October 11, 2004 - 11:16 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi 4sure,

I've moved your post to the support thread.

Please read http://www.incrediblecharts.com/help/files.htm#Open_Project

Robin

gohard
Username: gohard

Post Number: 189

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 11:46 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Morning Robin

I would like to return some of the project files I have opened which are default files, and replace them from those as supplied by IC on the original file.

I have found previously that it deletes the file altogether,is there a method to be able to do this without loosing them ?

My testing of the securities tab is still not opening with the tab key initially, but changing projects some times sets it going, my email is still overriding the upper level menu's as previously discussed, so I can only say it must be in my system somewhere.

In the last update the default file reset itself,I then had to recreate my own project file,as I had made changes to that file to suit my own colour schemes and indicators,so adjustments are noted,otherwise all is good.

Thanks for your time
G

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 159

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 01:13 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha! Found you!

When clicking on the "Go to this Post" or "Go to this page" from the auto email notification, it did not redirect me to this thread.

Finally found it by searching for "Look in : Names of Authors".

With that settled, Robin has answered the query. I might just add that you can "toggle" F7 and F8 keys to look at different views of the same security. If you are still unable to view the 3-D version, try pressing the F8 key.

Just another reason why I am pleased to be a subscriber to this incredible software.

Money isn't everything, but it's right up there with Oxygen

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1374

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 01:43 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gohard

Open the project and select File >> Save Project As. Specify a new name so that the project will not be over-written.

Robin will answer your other questions.

regards
Colin

TSX Stocks 15-minute delayed

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Lost Threadsrobin11 28-Oct-04  07:04 pm
How do I stop the "DING" sound?nightstalker27-Oct-04  09:38 pm
Just Downloaded new Executablecolin_twiggs26-Oct-04  06:08 pm
QQQcolin_twiggs26-Oct-04  12:45 pm
Trend lines beyond the current dataingot5425-Oct-04  10:49 pm
Adding securities to Watchlistlad21-Oct-04  05:33 pm