- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Sector indexes using and narrowing

Chart Forum » Support » Sector indexes using and narrowing

««  Previous  Next  »»

This topic has been replaced by our new Incredible Support Tracking System. If you need support please submit a Support Request.

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
popeye
Username: popeye

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colin, Robin and the background crew
First off I,d like to say thankyou and that you are doing commendable job in running IC. The site is well run full of information and from what I have seen the site is full of helpful people. I haven't been in contact with anyone on the site as this my first post on the internet let alone IC. I figured its time to come out and have a go. I've been learning with the help of IC, Weinstein, Guppy and Bedford. I am still reading, revising and bobbing about in the ASX. What I would like to do is construct my own index from the indexes on IC is this possible? This was suggested as a means narrowing the monitoring of prospective stocks then comparing these stocks as an index against the higher sector index. I've had a look through the site and haven't been able to find anything. Am I trying to go to deep or is there a better way? The other thing I'd like to know is live data through IC is it available?
Many thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1392

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 07:08 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks popeye,

You cannot create new indexes with Incredible Charts. I do not believe that this is necessary. Perhaps you should invite other readers comments.

Live data is still some way off in the future. At present we only do hourly updates for the ASX.

Regards
Colin

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»