You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

Set Image Size(675 x 450)...Default?

Chart Forum » Suggestion Box » Set Image Size(675 x 450)...Default?

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1588

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 03:59 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin...

It has always baffled me why when posting charts via the I.C. Forum that the "written scribe" extremities is nearly doubled the "chart allowance" extremities. More bewildering is that the default parameters(675 x 450) don't allow any expansion in width allowance but a ridiculous 2.5x in depth. I've often pondered if this was just a basic mistake when the I.C. Software was first mooted and the 'GEEK' got his Width mixed up with his Height...A Default of 1350 x 675 makes more sense to me so as to marry with the "scribe' parameters.

Now to highlight my point here is what everyone knows is the default chart...

...Or we can upload an oblong chart like this one under the current parameters....not so useful, right!

...but ultimately I would like to see a chart choice up to the size of this crude bit of magician wizzardry...ie. 675 x 1350(that aborts to 1080)so users (especially with failing eye sight, like myself) can actually read what others are seeing on their "originals" in front of their screens B4 transferring to the Forum!

What do you reckon fellow I.C.ers?

Cheers
Dolphin

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 1358

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 09:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dolphin,

We also have to consider the file size for each image.

Ideas/Suggestions:
  1. Right-click on the indicator values in the right margin and select Hide;
  2. Use a shorter Display Period or select Weekly candles;
  3. Displaying the two Williams %R indicators in a single slot would also help, but may take some development.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1590

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 12:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colin...thanks for you reply!

You say..."We also have to consider the file size for each image" ... Yes, I knew and accept this but my point is that when you load up a file too large you get a message..."Error...Your uploaded image exceeded the maximum dimensions of 675 x 1350. Please shrink your image to be smaller than these dimensions. Now I assume that the file size wouldn't change regardless of whether the dimensions were 675w x 1350h OR 1350w x 675h, right! If so, I think most would prefer the latter "w" v's "h" dimensions as the their choice of proportional extremes.

As to your "interesting" Ideas/Suggestions:...not too sure how you think that is relevant to my suggestion/request. Hopefully you now understand my point I was making. Having said that, I would appreciate seeing an I.C. facility whereby you can place one indicator over another in one slot(as per you Williams%R suggestion) but would more prefer having the Williams%R as a STOCK SCREEN option 1st.

Have a nice week...

Dolphin
}}}}}}}}}}

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Adding Indian Stock Exchanges colin_twiggs28-Jul-12  02:19 pm
Web development charts might be the answer...spdfgh11-May-12  12:35 am
Ability to work IC in "offline" modegamefisherman28-Apr-12  08:03 pm
Intraday Chartsrdumas13 16-Apr-12  12:58 pm
Safezone Stopcolin_twiggs04-Apr-12  05:55 pm
Time periods in days...spdfgh31-Mar-12  10:59 pm