You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

RENKO charts anyone?

Chart Forum » Suggestion Box » RENKO charts anyone?

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 423

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 10:54 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have been using Renko charts lately with indicators like MACD and stochastic, I find the Renk blocks define trends better then price time candle charts.

Is there the possibility to include this chart type into Incredible charts multiple time frames?

Just another potato.

rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 627

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 07:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spd.... Must agree with you. Renko would put the cream on the cake for my own trading. Would have much preferred Renko over Heikin Ashi after previous updates but thems the breaks.

I do get a bit annoyed when I see posts coming up with some great suggestions regarding I/Cs future but then check out the charts with "Free Data" plastered all over them,,,, Would be nice if people like yourself who obviously are "Pilgrims" as Jaded used to say (hello Jaded, I know you're lurking)... would maybe contribute to the R & D of this site via a subscription and maybe things might change for the better. Cheers......

spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 425

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 09:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

g'day rockon,
Had a subscription (for about 10 years) but recently cancelled it for two reasons; IC development is too slow and not focused on the tools I need, re coding up of indicators like is available for free to use in TradingView with same time delay as subscription IC. TV makes for some interesting studies.

Secondly, I now have access to my recently deceased father's computer and laptop whom has a subscription that I have requested IC to continue, I use this for scans (infrequently but more so now on ASX200 and above).
Happier now?

Renko charts are a nice way to present data for trends, but tend to lag on the (limited TV) daily, weekly charts. I would like to experiment with intra day Renko charts if they can be done in IC with indicators. It just seems to be something that has been overlooked by the dev team at IC.

(Message edited by sPdFgH on September 22, 2018)

Just another potato.

rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 628

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 07:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fair enough spd.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Time frame of indicatorscolin_twiggs04-Jun-19  05:13 pm
Super Trend Indicator...spdfgh10 13-Oct-18  09:39 pm
Stochastic with additional indicator...spdfgh23-Aug-17  09:55 pm
MACD Histogram with direction colour...spdfgh19-Aug-17  04:55 pm
Dynamic filter scans Watch-Lists & Portfolios...spdfgh18-Aug-17  02:10 pm
Text height for quick code listboxspdfgh18-Aug-17  01:57 pm