Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
archer
Username: archer

Post Number: 1839

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 09:54 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rare Earth May Be China’s Checkmate
http://theanchorhouse.com/2006/10/10/rare-earth-may-be-chinas-checkmate/#more-22

philr
Username: philr

Post Number: 131

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 11:43 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting article.

Are there any companies in Australia that are in this field?

Phil

archer

Post Number: 1841

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 12:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes ARU LYC and potentially NAV

kate
Username: kate

Post Number: 582

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 12:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and Alk which mines Yttrium.

Several potential players who are sitting on Monzonite.

This link will give you a bit of background.
http://www.beyondchem.com/rarearth.htm

Archer, if you look at the list of world reserves you'll see the connection to mineral sands.

philr

Post Number: 135

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 02:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks archer and kate

I will add those stocks to a watchlist and keep an eye on them.

Phil

dug
Username: dug

Post Number: 2278

Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 05:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting,Archer but I got a hint that this site was Yankee Libertarian or at least American Leftist and d'Yanks aren't all that good at thinking that way[UK and French are probably Better IMHO]

So there's several facts and scenarios to chase,if we're to get a Dollar.
Which rare earth's have what application in Industry?--->what Oz companies are after those specifically?

Why really have the other world mines closed?If it IS Chinese Monopoly pricing,how are our miners going to crack it? Do we just hang on for TakeOver? Just trade the Story/Scenario to make a Buck and Bugger the socio-political ramifications?
You have to admit RARE EARTHS has a good,exotic ring to it and we know how even GOLD!! excites d'Pilgrims into mania!!

I reckon the Chinese are onto it for Quasi Religious Attitudes the Chinese specifically have.Have had for Millenia the seeking out of resources/even Food Sources to bend Nature to work for them,Man[person]Kind.

Just finish with a bit of a Rabbit but early red lacquer work is said to be based on the Blood of Children.
No they didn't make it Red with Blood,we ain't talking Magic,No,the child workers involved in Lacquer/Porcelain Work particularly RED [like SUNG period]had very limited lifespans.think it was 3/5 years before the particular chemicals used killed them.
Further I betcha that this was Rare Earth based too.

Anyway,kate if you can come up with a definitive list of Rare Earths particularly relating to Oz Company explorations,I'll do some work for the Group in any way I can.Mostly I think we should identify Which Rare is used for What application?

Bought some small parcel NAV today.It seems to be developing the Cash Flow to finance it's sideline in Rare Earths as well as doing it JORC,proper,respectable,Investment Grade!!

Keep it GOing,Archer.This is better practical angles information than piffling on about how 2 dare be GREAT!
We'll wipe the snide smirk of THE prat yet!!

cheers,
jr

You know you're in a Hick place,
when there's nowhere you can Go,
that you shouldn't!

kate

Post Number: 583

Friday, March 02, 2007 - 08:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug, I'm working on it at the moment. I've started with ALK as it only mines yttrium, the other three I'll do over the next few days. "Rare earths" is very unscientific, however the term is still being used extensively. Re the aside about the red paint, are you sure it didn't contain lead? I'd be interested if you find out more.

Regards
Kate

PS Have you looked at CCV? Fundamentals, not chart.

archer

Post Number: 1842

Friday, March 02, 2007 - 08:49 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug
this is the important line in that article
"Hybrid cars will each require anywhere from 20-80 pounds of rare earth materials."
Think Batteries,batteries,batteries nickel-metal hydride
----------
Why really have the other world mines closed?
Read the last section in this article about mountain pass
http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2002/fs087-02/
China is having the same HUGE environmental problems with
regard to REEs and are closing mines,restricting production
e.g implementing quota's
Supply is falling while demand is rising and hence the huge
rise in prices of REEs in the last 12-18 months

philr

Post Number: 140

Friday, March 02, 2007 - 09:12 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

url just announced discovery of rare earth and uranium.

Phil

dug

Post Number: 2279

Friday, March 02, 2007 - 10:01 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Much more "respectable" article,archer.Obviously Anchor Institute took theirs from this?[wasn't gunner believe carte-blanche in a Navy/nautical named mob ]

Article has many relevant factors to look for in Announcements on finds so it'll sort d'Ramp from Real for us pilgrims.

kate-My childrens blood story may be covered in Archers latest link.It's the kind of story passed around the Antique Trade to justify selling prices.
There is a different tone in colour between centuries.
Lead was used more in paint and was used up to the 1970's.I had an aunt who died at 18 because every time it rained she had gone and licked raindrops from the bannisters.Lead is just absorbed,never passes out of your system,you accumulate in ya body til critical level hits.

Gotta go,
regards,
jr

that you shouldn't!

kate

Post Number: 584

Friday, March 02, 2007 - 10:45 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug, I have a feeling this mightn't work out as well as hoped. Archer's article mentioned the Major OH&S problems associated with processing REE in monazite deposits. Unfortunately, I think all the companies involved with REEs are mining monazite, certainly Mt Weld(LYC)is. From what I remember they are involved with the Chinese who may take it back to China for processing.

Not much point adding anything further until I find something worthwhile - good or bad.

Kate

dug

Post Number: 2281

Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 11:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being more an Arts kinda chap,than scientific,I'm finding this all a bit difficult to follow but

NAV is onto JORC proving a deposit similar to both Lynas and Arafua.Yes kate,it is monazite/carbonatite[whereas the Chinese have lateritic,which is better]BUT it seems to me,it's a matter of which Elements are Found in it's REO[rare earth oxide],the glass polishing one or the Battery[say] one.

I'm only doing skimming.Like I don't wanta become a Professor of Rare Earth but it is quite interesting,and I'm learning it's not a matter of Table Spoon Demand as put forward by me,previously.
It's all going in so I can educatively read NAV upcoming announcements while keeping an eye on the other 2/3.

It seems pretty pointless getting excited by mere REE explorers,you need JORC proved reserves for a start but for NAV I'm taking REO as a sideline for Future Interest while going NAV just on low cost Gold Producer in the Near Future basis.

Tell us more about Mineral Sands and REE/O's kate?
We need a Table from somewhere that says This one Has That Application and gets Which grade in Price.

cheers,
jr

that you shouldn't!

kate

Post Number: 585

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 08:53 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be impressed Dug!

http://www.mech.uwa.edu.au/unit/MATE3412/MATE3413/Rare%20Earths.ppt#256,1,Rare Earths

philr

Post Number: 141

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 10:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Follow up on url

This was in 'The Australian'

"In other Queensland uranium news, Universal Resources has reported high grades from surface sampling near the old Mary Kathleen mine.

Sampling is a very preliminary form of exploration, but the grades were high - up to 4.76percent uranium with the samples also containing rare earths including cerium, lanthanum and yttrium.

Mary Kathleen operated until 1982 and produced nearly 9000 tonnes of uranium at an average grade of 0.13 per cent.

Lanthanum, which is used in camera lenses, and cerium, used in aluminum alloys and carbon arc lighting, were associated with the uranium mined at Mary Kathleen."

Phil

dug

Post Number: 2287

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 11:27 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kate,
Yes,looked Highly Impressive but seemed to require computer skills Waaaay beyond this mortal man to get it running!!
I'll work on it if you can reassure me that it's got THE List I'm wanting.

philr-rock chips are in no way indicative.I read the URL report.Seemed all very Pseudo Scientific which is the new requirement by ASIC in Announcements.If we go into a few months correction,I'm gunner investigate these Factors like Rock Chips,Magnetic Surveys,Aerial Fly overs with Anomaly discoveries etc.At present I only know to look for talk of JORC.
Besides we don't need more discoveries of Uranium,up there in Queensland.Being close to Mary Kathleen ain't going to Help that's in NT,a territory much more likely to allow new mines but that's just my partisan/Anti Nuke view.

Anyway,philr,you do know that Uranium is a very common earth element[just like rare earth]BUT it's the Concentration that is required for viable mining that's the Trick.Best to stick with JORC studies[Like NAV!!]

cheers,
jr

that you shouldn't!

philr

Post Number: 142

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 12:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug

Nav Not really interested at the moment. Down 1/2 a cent Friday. Market depth 835k sell total 304k buy total not a good ratio in my opinion if that changes then I may be interested.

I know what you are saying about rock chips I have seen it before although I will keep an eye on url and their drill results. The rock chip results were high grade which is rare. Look at ags last year they went from .24c in July 06 to $2.30 (now back to $1.70) they still have no jorc results.

Phil

kate

Post Number: 586

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 01:04 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Better get to work Dug. I opened the link okay, then opened the file. The power point presentation is 107 pages long and worth reading in full. It will take time to download if your computer a bit on the slow side. It has everything you want and much more. I've bookmarked it as I don't think I've enough printer ink left.

Phil,
This is for research purposes only, definitely not a recommendation to buy. I keep watchlists and scan them on a regular basis and only enter into trades when the charts confirm the "fundamentals" if you can call it that. I haven't even looked at the charts of the companies yet. Rare earths are often a byproduct of Uranium mining, as Dug says it the quantities that matter.

dug

Post Number: 2290

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 04:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

philr-
It's the opportunity to Salt,that negates chips.Like have They taken a shotgun blast of chips and then presented the Best?
As to Market Depth and NAV?It's the Depth at d'Action that counts not the Totals.However I did jump in at 50c because of a 100k# Bid at 49 that later "Faded",I took the assumption that Ms100 preferred to take ask's then make bids.I know we follow a similar method,phil but I'm just,well,trying to tune it.
I hope you noticed the candle friday of URL?Those kinda Gap reversals?I hate getting into them!VWAP from say 11am,being monitored,[self calculated]can do the CONfirm in such situations.

Happy Trading.
-----------------------------------------------------------
kate,I got Broadband now!!
So I twern't bothered by DownLoading.It seemed one needed all these gizmos to get d'Picture and I ain't even got my speakers goin' on my set-up!!
but you of all people,Kate,can't come d'Pick at me for That!
No!after all you cain't even POST CHARTS!!

this is fun exploring rare earth,hey?

that you shouldn't!

philr

Post Number: 143

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 06:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug

url, I'll monitor it for a few days sometimes it takes a week or so for them to turn around after the initial spike and retrace.

Depth. Its just my system but I get the total depths with Comsec and usually find if a stock is moving up then the total buy side is positive. It doesn't always work but I find it to be a good guide as to which way the stock is trending.

Kate

I have read a few sites after googling rare earths seems its not that uncommon and the Chinese actually closed a few of their mines to tighten up the market.

I have just read Weinstein so unlike you I have moved more to technical analysis than fundamentals.

Phil

kate

Post Number: 589

Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 07:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dug, Any chance I get, I'll wind you up, can't have you bored now can I?

I also have a low boredom threshold which is why I'm totally over REEs at the moment. However, I will persevere as I think if we are going to trade (assuming we do have another leg up) stock selection is going to be crucial for the final run. Precious metals, selective XJO stocks and a few odds and ends.

Philr
I'm a Weinstein girl. I only buy on charts but this time I'll be looking for that bit extra.

kate

Post Number: 590

Monday, March 05, 2007 - 07:30 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to REEs

REEs are found in Bastnasite, Monazite and Placers (Heavy beach sand). Also byproducts from Uranium mining.

Bastnasite contains Cerium, Lanthanum and Yttrium.

Monazite contains Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum, Neodymium and Yttrium.

Placers contain Monazite (together with Gold, rutile platinum and gemstones)

80% of placers are found in the Murray basin.

Exploration for REEs in mineral sands has not yet occurred in Australia.

kate

Post Number: 644

Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 11:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ALK Open briefing.
NB Mining Thorium, Hafnium, Niobium-tantalum concentrate and zirconium. Archer, check out what they say about thorium at bottom of page 2. The only other company that mines it is MOX.

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20070322/pdf/00705062.pdf

kate

Post Number: 645

Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 11:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meant to say in reasonable quantities (MOX)

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 570

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 07:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Explosive move yesterday ~ those Rare Earth Elements are powerful stuff:

Chart:

mox

kate

Post Number: 666

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 12:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tryhay,

I must have been dozing, didn't even see that spike. I don't think the spike was due to REES but due to the fact that a US mining company (I think Tech Caminco) had an amazing gold find in the Gawler Craton and MOX has tenements bordering it. So has OXR(Prominent Hill)so maybe it will do the same tomorrow - one can hope!

Regards
Kate

PS Have you been trading any of the companies mining REES?

kate

Post Number: 676

Monday, May 28, 2007 - 09:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

China slapped on a 10% export duty on REE exports last week.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1175

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Chinese Government; not only LYC has "gapped-up" on this announcement...note the effect on some other RRE stocks on my list in this morning's action. Not too sure why NAV has missed the attention though.

Dolphin}}

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 399

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 06:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gdd3,
to save me some time,is NAV still only trying to SELL it's rare earth tenement ie not develop it just flog it to someone else?
Years ago when I was in NAV that was the plot,is it still so?See that top shareholder in NAV,Robert Healey [aka Bob d'Builder from Dubbo]?he made his fortune outta Paladin and a few other Miners during the Boom.Ive followed a few of his companies but have found his involvement a 'bummer'.He's no genius,dolphin.He's no Twiggy Forrest like.In fact IMHO one should avoid shares he's substantial holder in.I think he 'lends' for 'illegal' shorting for one thing,certainly he don't wade in buying to back his shares in a downtrend.
Anyway NAV is a bit 'weird' in my experience but Good Luck with it.

Latest thing I learnt about Rare Earth is that they are often found in conjunction with Uranium and this causes 'problems' in seperation as well as making mining radioactive.Political problems re non mining of Uranium positions mean the Rare Earths can't be mined 'til such bans are lifted or modified.Think this is the problem with that Greenland company[is it GGG?]
Could be also that companies want to be able to extract and sell the Uranium for extra profit and viability.

A share I found over the weekend UNX is in the NT Rum Jungle supposedly drilling and found Uranium and Rare Earths.

Supposedly PEK has Rare Earths WITHOUT Uranium but instead Phosphate.This according to the BBQ boys is very positive for PEK.However drilling isn't anywhere near finished so it is still likely that PEK deposits could be contaminated by Uranium.However PEK is in Tanzania and it don't have no Anti Nuclear Policy in fact because it's Chinese backed the Gov't is 'encouraging'.

I'm still trying to find out the geological status of any and all Rare Earth discoveries outside of China.Read ages ago that Chinese Deposits are Pure/Purer than anywhere else like outside China seems one only finds Traces whereas in China they get Lumps of the stuff like oz/ton maybe even lbs/ton.
Anyhow maybe PEK will discover such a Peak resource,hey?

Happy Trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1185

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 10:36 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D'jaded...

Sorry, but heavily laden with personal family issues atm but thanks for the "B the B" insight?...I'll will investigate further.

Greenland, as I understand it, has the biggest known deposit of RRE outside China, and believe they have resolved their Gov't restrictions issues so I'm particularly interested in them. Maybe you want to shed some more light on 'the politics' re: GGG even though I think I recall you saying sometime back that you were not interested yourself in her as mining in mostly Ice-bound Greenland restricts activity, too far away from Aussie shores or something along those lines. Next biggest known holder being Lynas comes as another priority with ALK a third for me.

Yes, agree that you are correct about most RRE's re: separating uranium in the processing operations and the 'political' implications of such.

UNX has been of particular interest to me but it was purely from a T/A perspective. I'm 'kicking' myself for not following a 'classic' TAZ set-up/confirmation on Nov.24th/25th simply because I was reluctant to 'climb' into a share that had relatively low turn-over. As you would know she's come some 425% since that swing low(21c - 90c) but has 'savagely', but not unexpectedly, come back just shy of 50% of that upmove over the past 2 day's. I placed a small order at 55c(50% mark) pre-market this am basis a potential 'secondary' TAZ set-up(which incidently has yet to be confirmed) but have missed this opportunity as she has rebounded nicely from just shy of that entry level. Not expecting it to go beyond the 70c-75c band though in the near-term as I believe she has to 'shake-out' all the weaker traders who got in on the last day's of last year.

Now I must really get back to my 'other' business.

Dolphin

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Political Evolutioncolin_twiggs01-Jun-11  06:08 am
Canadian ethnic trading strategy causes unrestehmu18-Jan-11  01:21 pm
A Jaded Methodjaded30 03-Jan-11  10:11 am
Merry Christmasrastus8125-Dec-10  10:49 am
Always be good to your mother.andy_ic45 02-Dec-10  04:45 pm
Getting drunkgdd317-Aug-10  12:16 am
A dug bogjaded73 03-Aug-10  06:02 pm
Fighting back i Graysonline auctionshershy11-Jul-10  09:11 pm
Shiraz...a wine for all seasons?gdd301-Jul-10  01:58 pm
Meet the Family - some Snapshotsingot5409-Jun-10  01:46 pm
CBA - A Sure Fire Way To Get New Customers!!dennis_menace09-Jun-10  10:46 am
Dear Godhailoh07-Mar-10  04:05 pm
Response to Speeding Tickethershy15 31-Jan-10  09:54 pm
You know how it is going to end but you want to watch thishershy13-Jan-10  06:54 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»