You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Archive through December 15, 2010

Chart Forum » The Back Page » Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. » Archive through December 15, 2010

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
bonkers
Username: bonkers

Post Number: 52

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 09:39 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. haven't had a yarn to him in years, not since aviation day December 17th 2005, premiere of the Simpsons 1989. I don't think==helping me to sell Big Issue magazine at the moment.
I've got my Qantas in the draw from 2.18pm---Melbourne==Monday 8/11/2010.
Regards,---bonkers.

(Message edited by bonkers on November 09, 2010)

bonkers

Post Number: 53

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 10:18 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There tucked in the draw at 274==Bunyip.
bonkers. (I note the freefall this morning)(scary) You know what they say where theres smoke theres mirrors. Come all the way back to 19th of October 272===Im a tosser--Taurus the bull too.
Light volume too, wonder what all the fuss is about?
(Message edited by bonkers on November 16, 2010)

bonkers

Post Number: 54

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 11:27 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry mean't to say Qantas Tuesday 16/11/2010==at 272===has come back to it's low Wednesday 20th of October 2010.
(It's a sick joke)

bonkers

Post Number: 55

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 11:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 271==12.43pm==reminds me of 251==AFL football season Friday September 3rd 2010===2.53pm==2.51===rainy day and night I think overseas South Korea huge Typhoon.
Celebration here in MLB, not on the AFL run up to the MLB cup on Tuesday November 2nd, in with the French trained Americain won. I was selling the Simpsons which came out on Tuesday 31/8/2010, my mate up in Brisbane was in it on September 3rd.
Viva La France.

bonkers

Post Number: 56

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 02:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the morning the ASX 200 was down, post 3pm Melbourne time it's now trading up. It was 16.60 points down at the Qantas low of 2.71.

bonkers

Post Number: 58

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 09:24 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Selling Newtron. Stephen Fry 24/8/1957==toes
Effective dates 23/11/2010 to 6/12/2010 issue 368
at the moment, vendor profile Canberra (originally from Zimbabwe.)==Herbie Love Bug. Brit Speares==boring
Streetsmart--Wesley insert
The doles in, I'm back into Qantas this morning.
I was a failure and an absolute dirty piece of crap Terminated Thursday 17/11/2010==at 10.27am==267==the worlds worst sharetrader last time I posted. Been raining overnight here in Melbourne, its eased a little now expected to rain till Sunday on and off.

White Ribbon day today.
Australia say's no to violence against women.

(Current Bodyshop promotion where I get the mag from.) Joy Xmas.

(Message edited by bonkers on November 25, 2010)

bonkers

Post Number: 59

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 09:48 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

London has done okay overnight (South Korean fears.)==at 6week lows the US has risen, as at Wednesday 24/11/2010===Oz was at 3 month lows.
Humourous send up of Richie Benaud in this fortnights mag, I think the cricket starts today.

bonkers

Post Number: 60

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 10:34 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I forgot to mention John Wayne is in this fortnights edition. Ofcourse Jeff Bridges son of Lloyd Bridges will be 61 on December 4th (born 1949) he played amongst other roles the original Tron, which used CGI (computer generated Imagery) The first movie to use this technology, was Westworld, others to have used it Star Wars all featured in the mag I'm currently selling, its a great buy recommend it to you, worthy cause a good cause.

The next mag is being launched disability day which falls on a Friday, I may be off cherry picking on the 4th the Saturday.

ken
Username: ken

Post Number: 713

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 12:06 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bonkers,

Could you please cut the = signs and speak English in full sentences. I can't understand what you mean.

bonkers

Post Number: 61

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 01:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ken, it's just I don't ever wish to big note myself I'm just a tramp and a dole bludger, I forgot to submit my 12 week lodgement which was due on the 25/11/2010, I've done so today, next one is due 2/3/2011.
So that's done.
I wrote a poem for the mag back in 2009 called the Bumblebee is back based on tram 96 which visits Bourke Street mall, a journalist for the mag lifted my self esteem a little, he said it was one of the best poems, he's ever read. He presented it to me at the Xmas party last year December 18th, this year the Xmas party is on December 10th.
Severe low we are having today, light volume but down==263 as I write.

bonkers

Post Number: 65

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 02:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blow dole lodgement days Ken===severe low there just gone through at 262.
Feel sorry for all the people caught up in the massive flooding NSW and Victoria.
Slept near a garbobin last night, found a couple of bottles of beer left for the garboman for Xmas, he'll never miss it. I note the vwap is up a little higher than the low.

bonkers

Post Number: 66

Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 09:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ken, I will mention the current edition of Big Issue magazine which I'll be selling this weekend, usually in Bourke Street mall, out side Myer or at the GPO, Myer have an excellent Xmas display at the moment Nutcracker Suite, last year it was Olivia the pig.
The effective date for the Xmas edition is 7/12/2010 to 26/12/2010==issue 369.
The editor has written a lovely editorial "And So this is Xmas", re John Lennon, who is currently as I write featured on wikaepedia.
If anyone would like to buy the magazine off me, just yell out bonkers and Ill come a running.
The severe low yesterday of 262 Wednesday December 2010, was a little better than August 12th 2010 the severe low of 243. (Japan down 1.6%) Birds of a feather.

bonkers

Post Number: 67

Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:23 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being a homeless person with a gripe against capitalism Ken and sincerly wanting the world to change an end to discord wars, peace, the times they are a changin.
Happy birthday to Bob Dylans son today Jakob born in 1969.
The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 2229

Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:15 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bonkers wrote on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:23 pm:

Being a homeless person with a gripe against capitalism Ken and sincerly wanting the world to change an end to discord wars, peace, the times they are a changin.

You may call yourself "Bonkers", Steve, but there is a growing view that people who harbour the kind of feelings you have expressed, are not all that bonkers at all.

I hope this Christmas your personal circumstances improve, and that 2011 becomes your very best year ever, Steve, for all the right reasons.

And with the kinds of sentiments you have expressed, you are well on your way.

All the best, fella.

Keep Smiling - Don't look back

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something ~ Thomas A. Edison

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have ~ Margaret Mead

bonkers

Post Number: 68

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou ingot54, your kind thoughts most appreciated, I've been doing it tough for so long, the magazines Xmas party is today Human Rights Day, I note the magazine was launched in Australia June 12th 1996. (Last Year it was Brad Pitt December 18th also a Friday)
I have wished everyone there a Merry Xmas and explained, that the maintrend on Qantas is north from Start Summer u2 concert Wednesday December 1st 2010 a low of 2.54 recorded at 2.40pm MLB time==vwap on that day was 2.58.
Looking at Yahoo finances, the 200 day moving average is currently 258, it's 50 day moving average is 275 and that I need to be at the trading screen watching closely.
I've booked a spot for tomorrow GPO Bourke Street Mall to sell the Xmas Edition, which contains within it Jimmy Stewart.
I note Melbourne Town Hall was established November 29th 1867, the mayors name was Jimmy Stewart Butters.
====
The Xmas Edition effective dates 7/12/2010 to 26/12/2010 issue 369.
Regards,---Steve (anyone wants to buy it off me just holler, I need all the cash I can rake in, I note the cherries have been destroyed with the rain we have had, I was planning on picking some at Lilydale.)
My sisters birthday today Im dropping in a card to my nephew, to give to her later today.)

bonkers

Post Number: 69

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 01:16 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my position ingot54, I've found out the most dangerous people in the world and many of them work in government departments are those that give you 2 seconds thought, they love the computer, the template say's bonkers has karked it he's derelict, he's been on the whiskey, it does state CPU showed signs of rejecting 9.00 back in 2008 and I took the stop loss off cause it only went slightly under it, eventual low December 2nd 2008 6.11, no the computer states, hes been into the grog, thats why he's poverty stricken, Im leaving 2 second thinkers to think 2 seconds, my rule is I only talk to people, who give at least a weeks thought to something, thats my approach to selling the mag, the customer sees me, look he looks a little like my favourite uncle or dad, he's a tosser, I'd hate to see my uncle or dad like that, I'll give him a few dollars I always recognise that 2 sec thought, McDonalds have it right, then my response, thankyou kindly have a nice day.
I note I was wiped out financially at 10.27am Melbourne time 17/11/2010==at 267==currently as I write Qantas is 268 to 269
Regards,---boxing day Steve Ireland 360%

bonkers

Post Number: 70

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 01:39 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ingot54 they don't realise what comes out of their mouths is a computer schedule, they put all the emotion into it, I was banned by the mag 28 days ago cause they hadn't heard from me, they said we care you for. Translated End family week Centrelink==November 13th 2010===Xmas pagean't, you can't sell the mag untill we do.
All I can state is Russel Crowe is my best mate, Xmas colours Bourke Street Mall===Red and Green.

bonkers

Post Number: 71

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 02:41 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ingot54==have just noted a rejection of 267.
Regards, Saint Stephen 360%==boxing Day expiry Xmas edition Sunday 26th of December 2010.

bonkers

Post Number: 72

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 03:17 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ingot54
Finished on the low trading range 4c light volume.
Friday's lows.==high 271==low 267. Volume very light. Median average volume is a lot higher usually only about 4.5 million. I'm off to have a rest, cup of tea I heard on press promotions Oparah Winfrey's visit to Federation Square this morning (during the week I've been watching astro boy each morning on the screen.) was a "secret" what a total surprise she has shown up I'm so excited and she's on the front page of the Herald Sun too!
Steve360%

bonkers

Post Number: 73

Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:00 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the bloke who stated to me he's known me two years and seen no improvement, that right, if you do any websearch on me, you'll see me state Im a derro and a hobo a dole bludger, I'm not particuarly good looking, have some acne scarring, Im not one to get on the net and claim to be Elvis in the looks department. I post truthfully, I have no ego==all credit for Qantas to ingot54--I've openly admitted Im the worlds worst sharetrader as honestly stated wiped out financially 10.27am 17/11/2010==at 267.
I can't impress on you enough, that I'm a fool and an idiot.
Im destitute sleep in a sewer with rats.
Ive put in a realistic businessplan from my position I have bills to pay a number of costs, Im hopeful of having some savings in the kitty by the end of 2010.
If you read what any journalist has to say of me, ie homeless, I have scabies and sleep near a bin drink excessively. Go figure Enjoyed the Salvos Xmas carols today Amazing Race went through asking directions and help in solving a clue, some Latin American music which I love.
All the best to those who live in delusion, I note many people want to cure world poverty around this emotional time of Xmas all sorts of idealism, Im simply hoping to have some cash in the pot by 31/12/2010==whatever that may be. All the best on it. Im reminded of the film Australia starring Nicole Kidman that came out on Australia day 2009 selling the Xmas edition only thing going for me is I have an excellent memory Chinese New Year, Total eclipse of the sun.
Regards,--Steve

bonkers

Post Number: 74

Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 09:04 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi I've been up all night doing my 2011 trading calendar, using the one I'm currently selling which was delivered 144 days the low for All Ords July 5th 4250.60 the day Ken posted 12 week reporting schedule centrelink, it went on sale Friday 26/11/2010.
Just as I finished filling it out, I switched the radio on (Gold 104.3) I note featured artist this week is Bob Dylan, I particuarly like "How does it feel" Napolean in rags, it's appropiate considering the circumstances.
I note if you multiple 12 x 12 it equals 144===re today Sunday 12/12/2010.
Off to begin a days selling of the Xmas edition Big Issue 7/12/2010 to 26/12/2010 the featured vendor is Adelaide, (I'm sponsored by Origin Energy Steve S issue 369.
Have a joke in their about Cats Tuna Ruth Cracknell Oranges)
I note the recent low for Qantas was the first day of Summer Wednesday (rained in afternoon) 1/12/2010 it bottomed at 2.40pm ##254##(U2 concert 8pm that night at Ethiard) (U2 were previously featured in the mag. (28/9/2010 to 11/10/2010 After the quake gym classes Armenia==no 364) was 150 days the low for all Ords, the very last day of the year Friday the 31/12/2010 it will be 180 days the low July 5th 2010. (Which was a Monday==expirer Al Pacino edition 22/6/2010 to 5/7/2010 no 357.)
The current Xmas edition expires on a Sunday. (usually a magazine will expire on a Monday)
Saint Stephens Day Ireland, in Australia this day is known as boxing day.

bonkers

Post Number: 75

Monday, December 13, 2010 - 10:57 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've received by email from Crikey a rundown on Stephen Fry, who was previously in Big Issue magazine, the Newtron edition effective Tuesday 23/11/2010 to Monday 6/12/2010 New Moon Deepvali==issue 368.
When I received the email from Crikey, the shareprice of Qantas was 2.67, it's low on Friday 10/12/2010 The Xmas party at mag headquarters.

bonkers

Post Number: 76

Monday, December 13, 2010 - 12:45 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zodiac Symbol The Archer
Duration (Tropical, Western) 22 November 22 December (2010, UTC)
##Duration (Sidereal, Hindu)[1] 13 December 6 January (2010, UTC)###
Constellation Sagittarius
Zodiac Element Fire
Zodiac Quality Mutable
Domicile Jupiter (day), Neptune (night)
Detriment Mercury
Exaltation South Node
Fall North Node
=======
I note Scorpio is considered the unluckiest sign, represented by the scorpion also can be known as the phoenix or the eagle, re Jimmy Stewart 20/5/1908 to 2/7/1997==in the Xmas edition. 7/12/2010 to 26/12/2010==Sunday issue 369==Flight of the Phoenix.
Captain Cook was a Scorpio and he was killed violently.
Born (NS) 7/11/1728 died 14/2/1179.
====
In the sideral Hindu Zodiac the sun won't leave Scorpio untill the ##15/12##, it enters Scorpio 16/11.
It is the 8th sign of the Zodiac

bonkers

Post Number: 77

Monday, December 13, 2010 - 02:07 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cartoon in the Xmas edition is on Afghanistan, there is a picture of Kylie Minogue born 28/5/1968 day 148 in the calendar. (Her boyfriend is Oliver Martinez born 12/1/1966.)
The Themes are
My Word.
Christmas stuffing.
Phil Smith once believed in Santa and thought gifts were the best part of Christmas. Nowadays he views the jolly red man more sceptically.
Mick Looby (he helped launch an anti Burma camapaign 1/10/2009.
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/politics/boycotting-burma-not-so-simple-2009093 0-gcon.html
Accidentally Christmassy
========================
Picture of him as a plumber
He mentions begging and yuletidiness
========================
Helen Razer (the 52 week low for Qan) 6/7/1968==re 2010 212
Not going to the chapel
She writes on gay marriage she mentions cheese and disabled people (Re--UN disability Day Friday December 3rd 2010)
She is a writer, gardener, philatelist and official party planner for Prince William and his betrothed Kate Middleton.
(who are getting married 29/4/2011)
========================
Seasoned Greetings from all vendors respective states.
Victoria first.
SA second
NSW 3rd.
QLD 4th
WA 5th.
It has an insert Care starts with you and keeps on giving
Its theme is women, re international womans day March 8th.
==========
Roving Eye.
Veolia Environnement (spelling mistake in mag)
Wildlife photographer of the year.
Giant beachcomber by Thomas Peschak.
(South Africa Germany)
Into the wild Whther capturing the speed of a cheetah or the pod of a tortoise, the worlds best wild life photographers must try to match the pace of their subjects.
Wildlife pictures from France Norway==exhibition on from Saturday 4/12/2010 to Sunday 13/3/2011 Australian Museum in Sydney.
===========
Lives in the balance.
Two women, two pregnancy's. Two similar discoveries Two different decisions. Two True Stories.
A flowering native tree. ==terminated
Ballet lessons==shock
=========
Living dangerously Article on East Timor--re East Timor Independence day 20/5==same date as Jimmy Stewarts birthday.
=========
Santa Returns
a roundup of Xmas movies.
Die Hard.
Black Christmas
The proposition
Batman returns
AD/BC
Babes in Toyland
Bad Santa
Joyeux Noel
Santa Claus conquers the martians
And the cherry on top of the plum pudding
Its a wonderful life==Frank Capra
Blue Group have advertised.
Kimba Brian Stephen Kelly Paul==CBD area
Select.
Standout book
In treatment season 2
Film outakes.
Megamind 3d Tangled The chronicles of Narnia The voyage of the dawn Treader. Love and other drugs Blue Valentine Heartbreaker The Tourist.
=======
Rare Exports.
Somewhere
Lebanon.
=======
DVDS
Spotlight on laugh and the world laughs with you.
The Joneses.
Teenage Paparazzo
Dexter season 4.
=====
Music.
A ripping yarn Red Hill
Losing Sleep Edwyn Collins
Small Craft on a milk sea==Brian Eno
Tomorrow is alright==Sonny and the sunsets
====
Books
Great House
Nicole Krauss
The best Australian poems 2010 Robert Adamson
Full Dark No Stars==Stephen King.
======
Fair trade shop===has advertised (Fair Trade day May 9th)
Missing you can you help?
Puzzles
Crossword==7 down is 5 letters==Aries
Adders coil
Antipodean mediocre heroes
Nicole Kidwoman (married to Keith Urban 26/10)==no 23==fiery red hair==Go figure
Weaknesses Rocky films
Date of birth according to the Roman calendar BMX
======
inside back page==theme ##women##
Subscribe to change a womans life
Back page
outside cover.
Wesley Giftshare.
Tuesday 7/12/2010 to Sunday 26/12/2010==issue 369.
Just a small taste of it if you wish to buy it off me.
Inside cover the movie profiled in the last edition Newtron premieres on 16/12/2010.
Tron the legacy Disney digital.(MilDura Renmark region first in Oz to get digital TV Wednesday 30/6/2010)
(Gobbo the Rialto==Italian Reuniting Family 2008)
I'm sponsored by Origin Energy in Xmas edition.
Proudly supporting.
Adam De Steve S, James D, David L, Chris and Jacqui.
Together we can make a difference.
Senator Stephen Fielding and Mark Arbib visited the mag Thursday 25/3/2010 to announce govt funding for womens development programme.

(Message edited by bonkers on December 13, 2010)

bonkers

Post Number: 78

Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:54 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

450 bus days Closing low All Ords Monday March 9th 2009==3175
Laptop Blitz Vic Police Monday March 9th 2009.
=============
Herald Sun Monday December 13th 2010. Teds Booze blitz.
VCE results guide==max 24 isolated showers.
Revealed Baby bungles cost hospitals 20m.
Caught out Warnes secret liason with married mum Liz Hurley.
Back page Deakin your preference your future.
============
Time mag Do you want to know a secret..
Ireland how it got into it's economic mess.
North Korea Why won't China step in?
Climate change Africa's quest to beat the desert.
Movie flicks for Saint Nicks.
Why wikileaks Julian Assange has so many of them.
And why it hasn't hurt America.
============
Back page of Time Magazine Monday December 13th 2010.
Longines.
===========
Bus shelter advertising Southern Comfort.
===========
Songs heard on radio.
I am your lady you are my man.
Guy Sebastion 26/10 Black eyed peas.

bonkers

Post Number: 79

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 09:50 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herbie fully loaded Lindsay Lohan. Big issue Magazine Newtron==Tuesday 23/11/2010 to Monday 6/12/2010==issue number 368. Is effective City Library Monday 13/12/2010. =================
After each edition is sold, it then gets put in the public library.
Noted Qantas has done a low of 267 Friday 10/12/2010 HR day
Monday 13/12/2010==267 and again today Tuesday 14/12/2010.
(I must be bonkers Utube Sunrise programme Ch7==in 2008)
=================
Morning pre open showed a surplus at 266.
Morning pre open Tuesday 14/12/2010 -- buy 280==sell 252==indicative 266
=================
Assuming 267 is the low for the day===makes a triple bottom.

bonkers

Post Number: 80

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:22 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Noted Nicole Mary Kidman, AC born 20 June 1967. (married to Keith Lionel Urban (born October 26, 1967)) is a New Zealand born, Australian country music singer who features as an anitpodean (no23) hero in the Xmas edition of Big Issue, the one that is currently being sold, is at the Opera House in Sydney today, for the screening of the Oprah Winfrey show, along with Russell Ira Crowe (born April 7, 1964==who was previously featured in the Big Issue magazine.
Robin Hood edition Launched Friday 21/5/2010==extreme low 231==Aussie 81c Qantas sponsor the homeless soccer, they attended the barbeque
Heroes and villans effective Tuesday 25/5/2010 to Monday 7/6/2010==issue 355.
14 Dec 2010 ... The Sydney Opera House has warned sightseers against turning up for the .... Nicole Kidman. After five years of box office bombs including
=======
I heard it on the radio this morning, start monsoon season Darwin, I note Johnny Depp born June 9, 1963, also in a previous edition his new film a bomb too===MX 13/12. That edition sold out, it was accompanied by a surge in retail spending an early sign of things picking up in the Oz economy.
No. 336 25th August - 7th September 2009

(Message edited by bonkers on December 14, 2010)

bonkers

Post Number: 81

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:26 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugh Michael Jackman (born 12 October 1968) will be there who starred in the film Australia with Nicole Kidman Chinese New Year 2009==Australia Day 26/1/2009==official release.
Total eclipse of the sun.
The year of the Ox
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/chinese-new-year/when-is-chinese-new-y ear.html

bonkers

Post Number: 82

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:44 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My father who's birthday was 26/10 died on Russel Crowes birthday in 2008==7/4/2008 World Hope Day.Health day.
His last words to me you might as well stick with stockmarket your hopeless at everything else.

bonkers

Post Number: 83

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 11:00 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've just been down to the start winter China store 7/11==end DST US==Sunday 7/11/2010 and picked up a free ZOO calendar which came out with the Herald Sun Sunday 12/12/2010.
Many are being returned to the shop, I find in destitute circumstances good manners I always display, I can look like something the cat dragged in, but many 7/11's remember me for good manners and will often give me things.
I note amazing Zebra's on front of calendar Werribee on the back Elephants.
The month of January 2011 features an African serval Cat.
My dad 26/10 also had the same birthday as Felix the Cat.

bonkers

Post Number: 84

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 11:26 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yahoo finances state the 200 day moving average for Qantas is the below==at 269 to 270 it is just below it's current 50 day moving average. As at Tuesday 14/12/2010.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=QAN.AX+Key+Statistics
52-Week High (Jan 21, 2010)3: 3.03
52-Week Low (Jul 6, 2010)3: 2.12
50-Day Moving Average3: 2.75
200-Day Moving Average3: 2.58

bonkers

Post Number: 85

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 11:37 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The last nearer term High Tony Abbot (1957) Thursday November 4th 297 2010 was 34 days ago Q is the 17th letter in the English alphabet. 2 x 17.

bonkers

Post Number: 86

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 12:00 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being a destitute person and not knowing anyone in Melbourne, always get very attached to different people around the traps, one of my favourite people is a young woman called Claire, she has a positive personality, always laughing and smiling, I was so sad to see her go a few months ago at the Bodyshop, I was so pleased to see her last Saturday 11/12/2010, she told me she had been back since Thursday 9/12/2010 Oprah Herald Sun Golliwog==265 low for Qantas.
Whenever I see her in the Bodyshop as I go into collect magazines, I'm always reminded of this song by Gilbert O Sullivan, I encouraged her to listen to it once and she did.
She laughed on Saturday, I told her she was a real Aussie Sheila, the type of person who puts the snags on the barbie.
http://www.lyrics007.com/O'Sullivan%20Gilbert%20Lyrics/Clare%20Lyrics.html
O'Sullivan, Gilbert
"Clare"

Claire. The moment I met you, I swear.
I felt as if something, somewhere,
had happened to me, which I couldn't see.

And then, the moment I met you, again.
I knew in my heart that we were friends.
It had to be so, it couldn't be no.

But try as hard as I might do, I don't know why.
You get to me in a way I can't describe.

Words mean so little when you look up and smile.
I don't care what people say, to me you're more than a child.

Oh Claire. Claire ...

Claire. If ever a moment so rare
was captured for all to compare.
That moment is you in all that you do.

But why in spite of our age difference do I cry.
Each time I leave you I feel I could die.

Nothing means more to me than hearing you say,
"I'm going to marry you. Will you marry me? Oh hurray!"

Oh Claire. Claire ...

Claire, I've told you before "Don't you dare!"

"Get back into bed."
"Can't you see that it's late."
"No you can't have a drink."
"Oh allright then, but just just wait a minute."

While I, in an effort to babysit, catch up on my breath,
what there is left of it.

You can be murder at this hour of the day.
But in the morning the sun will see my lifetime away.

Oh Claire. Claire ...

Oh Claire.

bonkers

Post Number: 87

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 12:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In similarity with Optus the promotion for Xmas in the Bodyshop is Joy.

bonkers

Post Number: 88

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 01:03 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've just printed out the 2010 and 2011 OIC calendar and the ASX trading calendar and inserted it in a plastic folder.
Important dates coming up.
http://www.optionsclearing.com/components/docs/about/publications/xcal2011.pdf
December 9, 2008 - options on the S&P 100 Index (OEX) begin trading on CBOE's Hybrid trading platform.
http://www.cboe.com/aboutcboe/History.aspx

bonkers

Post Number: 89

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 01:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.cboe.com/aboutcboe/History.aspx
March 2, 2009 - the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) launches trading in CBOE mini-VIX futures, a new contract that is one-tenth the size of CFE's standard CBOE VIX futures contract.
12 week reporting schedule Centrelink===last one Thursday 25/11/2010===next one 2/3/2011.
Low for Qantas 2009==March 3rd ==1.38==March 9th 139.5.

bonkers

Post Number: 90

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 02:00 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The stock has broken over the 270 barrier today at the time of posting 3pm Melbourne Quite light volume only 1.8 mill odd.

bonkers

Post Number: 91

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 03:04 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Xmas Edition==RBA Tuesday7/12/2010 to Sunday 26/12/2010
and the calendar effective Friday 26/11/2010.
I'm off to sell Russell Crowe at 5pm Melbourne time, just to fund myself as I go along on Qantas, its Christmas Issue 369===Tuesday 4/1==which equates to 4/7==the reverse of which is 7/4.
Down at the Gpo established April 13th 1837==Easter Monday 2009==electrical fault fire 10/9/2001.
Green and red flags up Bourke Street Mall for Russels favourite team The Rabbitohs. I'll be not far from Myer Nutcracker Suite,Tchaikovsky May 7th they had their Xmas decorations done by end calendar week 45% Friday November 5th 2010.

bonkers

Post Number: 92

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 03:12 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Morning pre open showed surplus 266 Afternoon pre open shows=surplus 270
At 4.10pm Melbourne. VWAP is 2.70

bonkers

Post Number: 93

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 08:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to handle pressure situations? I have read the best traders don't react emotionally, so I've always practiced that. A couple of times I've lost my temper on Melbourne Streets, never have I resorted to violence mainly just intemperate language. Just one occasion some teenage binge drinkers stole my bag in 2009 and decided to use me as piggy in the middle as I went to retrieve it, in the end I got some peanuts out of my pocket and started throwing them at them, they returned my bag but followed me later down the park and wanted to charge me with attempted murder.
Binge drinkers, Im supposed to be one ofcourse any journalist that writes of me, Im the number one culprit, it what they write and what the truth is.
I note the fed have had a meeting overnight.
I heard Would I lie to you honey==naked naked==Eurthymics
(Annie Lennox Dec 25th birthday (previously featured Big Issue)
And Born to Run Bruce Springsteen Thursday Sept 23rd the Spring Equinox 1.09pm==Melbourne time.
Premiere of Wall Street Michael Douglass born 25/9/1944
Greed is good.
What's Next
Items we expect to post to our web site over the next two months, including speeches, congressional testimony, Federal Open Market Committee material, and statistical releases issued less frequently than weekly. Meetings of the Federal Reserve Board and all statistical releases are shown elsewhere.

December
December 14 FOMC Meeting

December 15 G.17 Statistical Release
Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization
9:15 a.m.

December 24 Holiday - Christmas
H.8 statistical release, Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States, will be released on Thursday, December 23

All other daily and weekly statistical releases scheduled for today will be released on Monday, December 27

December 31 Holiday - New Year's Day

H.8 statistical release, Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States, will be released on Thursday, December 30

All other daily and weekly statistical releases scheduled for today will be released on Monday, January 3 I note Xmas day will fall on a Saturday this year
boxing day on a Sunday expiry of the Xmas Edition.
Tuesday 7/12/2010==RBA==2.30pm ==to 26/12/2010==issue 369
I was asked to leave a building with a street address of 360 for sleeping on a bench yesterday.
Stephen 360%

bonkers

Post Number: 94

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 08:52 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I note one of my dole bludging mates, he doesn't have much money is going to sell his 1 share this morning at 268==the mans a tosser, I've told him at least save up a few thousand before placing a trade.

bonkers

Post Number: 95

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:16 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being a destitute person, Im always picking up magazines and newspapers no one else wants and reading them, I picked up a June 11th edition of The Week this morning, which mentions the suicide of a Chinese worker, who was working 7 days a week for 150 dollars per month producing electronics for Xmas that we all use, after he died and a number of other people, the company concerned increased pay to 300 per month US dollars, rich in comparison to a person experiencing rural poverty, but a pittance by Western standards.
There is no talk allowed on the production line, even going to the dunny is once every two hours.
Of interest in 2008 was an article on Jesus MX mag, which stated modern day astronomers, using the very latest in satellite software and put his birth down to the National day of Iceland June 17th and ofcourse it's his birthday we celebrate Xmas Day Saturday December 25th 2010 and give each other gifts such as those above electronics.

sway
Username: sway

Post Number: 665

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:27 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bonkers

For a self-confessed destitute bum living on the street, posting here 10 times per day is a pretty good going. You must have good internet access.

Christmas cheers
Sway

This is not a recommendation or advice. As they say .... DYOR.

bonkers

Post Number: 96

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:04 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wednesday 15/12/2010
15 x 12===180%==international dateline===1440 minutes in a day.
1/8 of a 24 hour day.
Wednesday 15/12/2010.
Noted subtracting weekends off the big issue calendar 105 for 2011==equals 260
26 letters in English alphabet.
The trend is northerly today on Qantas.
Yahoo finances state 200 day moving average 258 50 day moving average 275
Its low was 12%
Start Summer Wednesday December 1st 2010==2.40pm==at 254===volume weighted average price was 258
U2 Concert Ethiard.==at 8pm==rained in afternoon.
(the present Xmas edition of Big Issue.
Tuesday 7/12/2010==RBA 2.30pm to Saint Stephens Day day 360===Sunday December 26th 2010
Issue 369---Tuesday 4/1/2011==hopefully Qantas will move over its 50 day moving average of 275 by sometime this week.
Regards==Stephen===360%

bonkers

Post Number: 97

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:10 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway, a bloke called me a bum once, he said your a total bum he said that over ten years ago, anyway I always thought my birthday was bullish, but no I'm destitute today because of it, he was right Im a bum, there no way I'd succesfully sue for defamation no judge looking at the evidence would rule in my favour I'm a bum.
May 8th==Mother Day I note in 2011.
Just a bum.

bonkers

Post Number: 98

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:43 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway I haven't accumulated any myself (yesterday I did) the financial wipeout on 17/11/2010 at 10.27am==267 left me so destitute I had stacks of bills to pay and only a dole packet, I've made staggered payments to storage company, they were going to auction my goods off, I kae the final payment today. I'm happy to sit with what I have.
My storage fee is due on the 22nd of each month. (May 8th==260==Z==Jan 22nd)===next bill is due summer equinox next Wednesday the 22/12/2010 Jennifer Hawkins 1984.
With any luck providing I exercise good money management skills, some left over in the pot for me to enjoy Friday 31/12/2010 New Years Eve.
Steve Dec 26th 360%/15/12==180%

bonkers

Post Number: 99

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway what the situation is now, Ive put in for a withdrawal to pay storage bill unless the price clicks up to 273 by 2pm MLB time I won't get it, if it does I will, I've only got around 8 dollars personal cash on me, its raining on and off and I need rest I'm constantly selling the Xmas edition, yesterday I was so tired thats why I was sleeping at the 360% building. I either get it or I don't.

bonkers

Post Number: 100

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:50 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a young woman at the mag, who took an interest in myself,(I believe young people haven't lost touch with their senses) I've been doing the magazine for nearly two years now, yet still I'm treated like I don't know how to spell or count, myself when I meet someone, I can usually tell (regardless of how they are dressed) just by analysing speech and the types of things they say as a clue to character upbringing education etc. I'm a total failure ofcourse I have no education, but I am well read, keen interest in current affairs history a number of other subjects. Cut a long story short, even though she had not been employed by the mag very long, after meeting with me and talking with me awhile, she asked me a few questions, one was a question on the Easy Beats song I want to be with my girl she's so pretty (studying at uni) (on a break at the moment, next semester doesn't start till Autumn) she recognised well whatver happened to him in the past to bring him to this state of woe, its not because the man hasn't read a book.
I thought to myself here is a young person who unlike the others who are older, that is.
1) giving people more than 2 seconds thought.
2) thinking outside of a computer.
I'm pleased to say the 7pm project did a show on everyone at the mag Wednesday 25/8/2010.
We are all on there the severe low for the S&PASX200
4.313.90==following that event the Dow made a low of 9115 odd Tuesday 31/8/2010==Tuesday==last day of Winter.
Effective date for the Simpsons.
bonkers smashes all the Royal Doulton at Harrods==Princess Diana 1997. 31/8/2010 to 13/9/2010==issue 361
Simpsons turns 21 Man of the year==first premiered 17/12/1989==Aviation Day. This is the day she is next on duty Friday 17/12/2010. Still 272==I'll have to wait for another day for withdrawal I'd say.

bonkers

Post Number: 101

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Issue 362==mistake Simnpsons---361 was Boat people Asylum seekers==picture of the Bondi Surf Life savers.
17/8/2010 to 30/8/2010==Election special. Another person who works as a casual who I'm quite friendly with was on mailouts Monday 30/8/2010==she had to go collect her passport, leaving for India==her birthday is a 90% angle.
She gave me a hug in the hallway.
Beautiful person.

bonkers

Post Number: 102

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 01:25 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I won't mention her last name==the ASIC might arrest her for insider trading, her first name is Alice 90%==noted Qantas has clicked up 1c to 273 274===post 2pm. on 180%==15/12 Wednesday==Rockdale garboday, where I used to live in Sydney.

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Just a warning on Ingot 54 multiple nickscolin_twiggs27-Dec-10  07:04 am
Stressed out over Monique failure done and dustedbonkers27-Dec-10  06:55 am
Free calendar medical alerts Xmas Eve 251 lowbonkers26-Dec-10  06:41 pm
Happy birthday to Helen Razor incidentally special editionbonkers26-Dec-10  02:22 pm
Claire happy birthday on Wednesday 29/12/2010bonkers26-Dec-10  12:13 pm
Alf==Qantas hammered?bonkers25-Dec-10  10:03 pm
Official friendship struck with Alice Saturday Oct 30thbonkers25-Dec-10  02:50 pm
figures Friday 24/12/2010 Xmas Eve on Qantasbonkers24-Dec-10  01:08 pm
Wiped out financially today Wednesday 17/11/2010bonkers51 24-Dec-10  12:36 pm
Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. Archive through December 30, 2010bonkers50 30-Dec-10  06:53 pm
Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. Archive through December 23, 2010bonkers50 23-Dec-10  03:01 pm
Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. Archive through December 21, 2010bonkers50 21-Dec-10  05:44 pm
Just a thankyou to Bunyip of W.A. Archive through December 17, 2010bonkers50 17-Dec-10  08:09 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»