You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

US Stocks 15-minute delayed

Annual IC Stockpickers' Challenge 2009 ... :-)...

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental » Annual IC Stockpickers' Challenge 2009 ... :-)

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
yogiinoz
Username: yogiinoz

Post Number: 2848

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators: ... a sticky for this thread, if you please ... !~!

:-)

Hi folks,

Here's an opportunity for longer-term traders to show us their
stock tipping skills ..... :-)

Welcome to Annual IC Stockpickers' Challenge 2009 ... !~!

Place your entries in this thread. New tipster's always welcome.

Be VERY SURE of your entry, because NO CHANGES will be made ... !~!

ENTRY CONDITIONS

Please ensure that all entries are made in the following format and on one line.

poster (lower case) ASX CODE (UPPER CASE) L (UPPER CASE)

e.g.: poster XYZ L

Please post details on the same line as per the above example.

Leave one line space before greetings, salutations and 'stock ramping'.

Deadline for all entries: Midnight 31 December 2008.

..... and here's the rules:

1) Competition duration is for one year. Starting on:
Friday 2 January 2009 and ending Thursday 31 December 2009.

2) Only ONE stock (per year) may be nominated by any tipster ...
..... and only fully paid ordinary shares please.
No options, warrants or derivatives will be entered and stocks with
a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition.

3) It is also desirable, that you briefly explain your
reasons for making your choice. Posting a chart of
your entry will help to clearly illustrate the
reasons for your choice.

4) You must obey the Forum rules.

i.e. ... no disrespect to other members.

5) Shorts are NOT allowed, period !~!

6) Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
into and the winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs
the best in percentage terms, between 02012009 and 31122009.

7) All entries will start with closing price, on 31122008.

8) Results will only be updated on a MONTHLY basis.

happy trading

paul

=====

lucky_phil
Username: lucky_phil

Post Number: 100

Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:44 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lucky_Phil OSH L

I'll give OSH a go for another year. Has performed well over the last 12 months in a relative sense. Current weakness and low volume suggest selling pressure is no significant against the backdrop of $35US oil price which is unsustainable over the next 12 months.

Good luck to all for the coming year.

Phil

Whoa you know you can't spend what you ain't got,
you can't lose what you ain't never had - McKinley Morganfield

redrover
Username: redrover

Post Number: 812

Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yikes, after the mess we made with the 2008 competition we'll all have to be very brave to try again.

I predict Hilarius will choose BHP. Under the terms of rule 2 (above) we could choose a stock that has a price of $0.02 and hope that something happens. Perhaps it might be a good idea to change rule 2 to make it no stocks under $1.00? That is, every pick has some room to fall.

elisabeth
Username: elisabeth

Post Number: 443

Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 04:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

elisabeth BPT L

BPT for me again:
* Ranging between 50% and 61.8% Fib retracement of 2004-06 rise
* Has made a higher weekly low
* Tgt for (potential) W bottom is the $1.20 to $1.30 area but there's huge supply between $1.20 - $1.50 so BPT will most likely range at that level again. I'd be lucky if it completed that consolidation and broke to the upside before the end of 2009
* Oil price will go up again, just a matter of when

Fun to guess, but that's all it is - strictly a short term players market at the moment!

Happy New Year to all at IC!

bptwkly

ohkoolnutz
Username: ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 787

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 03:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ohkoolnutz TRS S

---
ohk

Lies, Damn Lies and Technical Analysis

chriso
Username: chriso

Post Number: 91

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 07:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

chriso MYO L

Watching support line and looking to see if it moves forward from previous low.

A problem is only a solution waiting to be found.

redrover

Post Number: 813

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 08:01 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

redrover IBA L

Reason. IBA managed to have an uptrend all through the difficult 2008 year and should benefit from increased government spending in 2009.

iba

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2859

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 08:20 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

ITC ... several strong and positive time cycles are
due to surface, in 2009 ..... :-)

application/pdfITC alert ..... astrostuff update ..... :-)
itcupdate3012008.pdf (81.6 k)

Happy New Year 2009.

have a great day

paul

=====

hailoh
Username: hailoh

Post Number: 274

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 09:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hailoh IZZ L

iShares China 25 tracker

I think we will see a recovery in China this year and this is a convenient, if conservative, vehicle to ride in.

redrover

Post Number: 814

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:23 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm very pleased to see that a few people have joined us in this competition but I'm also a little disappointed that there's not so many entries as last year.

I was wondering if it would not damage the integrity of the competition too much if we allowed an extension of the closing date for entries - say to 5th or 6th of January?

However, for this to be done we would need the agreement of a majority of the on-time entrants and a plan to promote the competition with a few postings in other threads.

What does everybody think?? - Over to you guys & gals.

gohard
Username: gohard

Post Number: 839

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:48 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gohard ESG L

Have played this in the weekly comp and achieved a certain amount of success, the full year will be interesting.
All good have fun G

lucky_phil
Username: lucky_phil

Post Number: 101

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea Red, 1 week out of 52 won't make that much difference. The more the merrier.

Phil

Whoa you know you can't spend what you ain't got,
you can't lose what you ain't never had - McKinley Morganfield

dendrobium
Username: dendrobium

Post Number: 120

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 02:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dendrobium AVO L

avo

sachs8
Username: sachs8

Post Number: 139

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 03:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sachs8 SBM L

sbm

sway
Username: sway

Post Number: 460

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 09:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll have a go at MCC. There should be a big rebound in coal demand next year.
MCC

Cheers
Sway

This is not a recommendation or advice. As they say .... DYOR.

boomer
Username: boomer

Post Number: 76

Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 09:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

boomer POH

Biotech, their science is statistically significant ... lot's of patents with potential on a number of fronts to move the SP many multiples. Has enough capital to take it through 2009 and looks like a deal with Nestle nutrition is a strong show not far down the track. Two very exciting targets for their patented transdermal drug delivery science, (1) Insulin & (2) Pain Relief ... both have potential to be blockbusters.

Cheers
Boomer

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2862

Friday, January 02, 2009 - 10:29 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

There seems to be some regular posters who have not
entered as yet ... so, in the interest a healthier
challenge, we will extend entries to a final deadline:

Sunday Midnight: 04012009

And, if you are still hurting from the 2008 Challenge,
..... never mind, just put it behind you, with another
pick for 2009 ..... :-)

Happy trading to all, in 2009 ... !~!

happy new year 2009

paul

=====

ragchewer
Username: ragchewer

Post Number: 420

Friday, January 02, 2009 - 11:01 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ragchewer MCR L

Rags

stickman
Username: stickman

Post Number: 1106

Friday, January 02, 2009 - 11:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

stickman ANP L

cheers

Trade to Learn, Not to Earn.

when you lose,don't lose the lesson.

dug
Username: dug

Post Number: 3412

Friday, January 02, 2009 - 11:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dug,NHC,L

I believe in survivors.Those who didn't sink to All time Lows during the last year's "turmoil".
New Hope maintained a history All Time High pre 2008.Without going on about the specifics,NHC is Fundamentally SOLID.
A 70cents special dividend fully franked will be paid in November 2009.Fully Franked that's 25%+ on the $3 base.

Further New Hope is a major [>15%] holder in Arrow [AOE].Any AOE takeover will feed further the massive Capital War Chest NHC currently holds.[After the November 09 Special,NHC will and has now over $1.5 billion Cash in Bank]

New Hope to Accumulate.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 391

Friday, January 02, 2009 - 01:01 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Yogi for the extension...Count me in! I will now place an entry by Sunday evening's new deadline when I get back to my "home" office computer as I'm away down southwest enjoying the cooler weather!

Happy New Year....Dolphin

moleman
Username: moleman

Post Number: 315

Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 03:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

moleman, AXM, L

With the weakening USD I expect gold and the juniors to shine in 09...

http://caracommunity.com/content/caras-commentary-community-chat-mon-dec-29-2008

cheers

MM

mook
Username: mook

Post Number: 49

Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 11:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mook,PBG, L

mook

Post Number: 50

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 12:05 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PBG has some well known brands like Sheridan,Bonds, Hard Yakka etc necessities which we all need. The company has been increasing their profit and dividends every year since listing.The dividend last year was 17.5c fully franked.With recession threat and the ozzie dollar at a low,it has been forecast that profit will be affected.Has the stock been oversold at this level? I believe and indicative dividend of 6% fully franked at a SP of 45c has a dividend yield of about 20%. The Ozzie has recovered from a 62c against US to about 70C now which means import cost has been reduced and with A$ to appreciate further will assist in PBG's profitability.I find it hard to believe the SP of this company has dropped 90% in a year. It bounce off a 30c low in 2 days.With the government giving the economy a spurt,the retail sector should make up some ground.With interest rate to go lower still,and taking a managed risk, PBG at this level is worth a spec.It should be back at the $1.20 level in 6 months and if our economy pick up earlier, $2 by the end of the year is not out of the question. This is the reason for my entry into the competition.

may
Username: may

Post Number: 37

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 06:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

may, QBE

Has managed to hold it's own with a slight uptrend whilst most were plummeting. My No.1 choice was IBA (which I hold) but due to internet relocation problems I was unable to access IC. Am happy with my 2nd option. Good luck Redrover, I'm sure IBA will do you proud :-)

qbe

may
Username: may

Post Number: 38

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 06:42 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, forgot to state QBE is a Long position (stress of moving home for the first time in 23 years and having had my wonderful family stay for 10 days has numbed a few brain cells!)

Hope 2009 is a happy and healthy year for everyone and may we all learn valuable lessons from the experience of the last 12 months that will stand us in good stead in years to come.

Regards
may

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 788

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mook wrote on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:05 am:

PBG has some well known brands like Sheridan,Bonds, Hard
Yakka etc necessities which we all need. The company has been increasing their profit and dividends every year since
listing.

I have nothing against your pick but I hope PBG go broke.

When was the last time you bought Hard Yakka? That is right..never. I'd rather make my undies last 100 years before spending a cent on a new pair of Bonds. Sheridan is the sad dried out prune from Desperate Housewives which used to be so hot on Knots Landing.

My anger comes from the dividend cheque I received when I owned PBG at $3.07. They charged me a dollar for the cheque. I sold the stock the next day. If a company can't figure out how to automatically deposit my dividends into my trading account and follows this up as excuse to charge me a fee for their incompetence then they deserve to go under for their lack of ingenuity. I suspect PBG to be as clueless in dealing with their products and services as with their shareholder care.

If you own a stock through a US broker and this stock pays a dividends this dividend is paid directly into your trading account.

---
ohk

gdd3

Post Number: 392

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin, NXS, L

Looking for an increase in oil prices over the year due to more unstable middle east disturbances. technically, weekly momentum indicators are showing signs of either crossing +ve or at the very least turning up!

If I was to have a second pick I'd go at IIF.

Good tradin' all for the year!

Dolphin

mook

Post Number: 51

Monday, January 05, 2009 - 09:45 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cool One,

I empathise with how you feel. I won't feel too bad if it is just the $1 for the cheque, especially when trading is a business for you. Today, many of the function is done separately, and in this case it is managed by Computershare. If you must, Computershare has some explanation to do for you.I have been trading PBG since it first listed. At about $3, I thought the share was overbought, however I have no doubt with an improved economy it may even better that in time to come. Meanwhile I see value at this level 45c. I asked myself if I was willing to pay over $2 for it with the good franked dividends, surely I am prepared to pay this price for in my own way I treat it as a defensive stock.If you write to their CEO on principle, I am sure they will apologise to you and probably send you, a gift. If I am the CEO of the company, I know, I would.

When Tower Australia, had a rights issue, the right's price was way below the listed price.It cost me many $ and I vowed to have nothing to do with them any more especially during then, the underwriter was also the largest shareholder who stood to benefit from the way they handle things. I wrote to Computershare, the Chairman of Governance in Tower, the CEO of Tower. I thought they were very unfair and their actions benefited their largest shareholders where the rest were taken for mugs.I sold off all my holdings in Tower. I notice that their shareprice has not gone down that much, however my argument is, if I cannot trust them with the way they handle my claim, how can I trust them with my insurance, in case there is a claim in the future.I hold no grudge against their management or the company, it is water under the bridge, I have move on.

Cheers,

mook

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2865

Monday, January 05, 2009 - 10:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

Here's the entry list for the Annual IC Stockpickers' Challenge 2009 ... :-)

IC Forum Annual Comp 2009  entries .....

Happy trading to all, in 2009 ... !~!

have a great day

paul

=====

mook

Post Number: 52

Monday, January 05, 2009 - 11:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many years ago, a company has to managed its own share registry, pay dividends etc. Today this function has been out source to companies like computershare and has nothing to do with the company itself. Although the company has nothing to do with the daily operation of the share registry, a company like PBG's reputation is affected if the outsourcing company did a poor job.I have own both CPU and PBG in the past. I just got back into PBG last week because of the SP.The ozzie $ has now gone past the 70c mark. With every 1c improvement will add a good percentage to the profitability of a company like PBG which is essentially an importer.

nickmh
Username: nickmh

Post Number: 1

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 03:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nickmh, MTS, L

Hi all,

I'm new here, so be gentle :-)

Gotta love Metcash's chart, Double bottom's, Off 2 year support levels and threatening to break through 18 month old downtrend line.

Metcash

nickmh
Username: nickmh

Post Number: 1

Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I'm hoping my moderated post made it in time for the 2009 competition?

nickh

boomer

Post Number: 77

Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My stock pick for 2009 is POH

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to submit additional info/ramps on our 2009 stock picks on this thread ... but here goes anyhow.
---------------------------------------------------------

Previously, two pre-clinical dose response trials confirmed that, when given orally, Phospha EŽ significantly reduces many of the key biomarker associated with metabolic syndrome, which is characterised by a group of risk factors that increase the threat of diabetes, coronary heart disease and other diseases associated with plaque build up in artery walls.

This phase 2 clinical trial commenced late last year (2007)and is well advanced with the majority of patients nearing completion of the trial. (Oct 2008)

Phosphagenics expects to have the results from the current trial towards the end of the first quarter of 2009. As previously disclosed, Phosphagenics has agreed on the principal terms of a commercialisation agreement, which would grant a worldwide exclusive license to its partner, a global nutrition company, for the use of Phospha EŽ in medical foods while maintaining its manufacturing base in Australia.

Under the terms of the agreement, Phosphagenics would be the exclusive manufacturer and supplier of Phospha EŽ. The decision whether to execute a final commercial agreement will be made once the results of the phase 2 trial have been assessed.
----------------------------------------------------------

This outcome has the potential to be a key inflection point for POH. Not withstanding other significant arms of their science, POH have a number of irons in the fire ... each with the ability to move the SP MANY multiples.

For those that may not be aware Nestle Nutrition are funding this phase 2 trial, and they are also the Company that has the 'in principal agreement' with POH. This 'in principal agreement' frames the terms of commerciality between the two entities. IMO, this suggests Nestle are pretty keen and given significant outcomes of earlier trials the probabilities of a commercial agreement being reached seem rather solid.

Phospha E has already been given "GRAS" approval as a food additive, "Generally Recognized As Safe".

Whilst POH's science is statistically significant,(anyone who wishes to troll their published clinical data, I'm sure will be impressed), given the "GRAS" approval this arm of their business plan could move VERY QUICKLY.

This stock is unlike many biotechs in that the road to commercialization is relatively short comparatively.

Let's look at Phospha E

Essentially Phospha E is a phosphorylated form of vitamin E. Vitamin E is an existing vitamin, it's a nutraceutical not a pharmaceutical product and as such once it gets through this phase 2 trial it won't take long for it to become financially accreditive to the business, whereas pharmaceutical drugs generally have to go through lengthy and expensive phase 3 trials.

These comments are not intended as a recommendation, kindly do your own due diligence.

Cheers
Boomer
Disclosure: I've got a heap of these.

(Message edited by boomer on January 11, 2009)

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2872

Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 02:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30012009:

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results 30012009

Or, in .pdf format:

application/pdfIC Annual Challenge 2009 Results 30012009
icannualchallenge2009results30012009.pdf (18.8 k)

Chriso's MYO was delisted in January 2009, so he can
have another pick, but the entry price will be,
at the close 30012009 ... :-)

Any further suspensions will be treated in a similar way,
until the end of March 2009 ... after that, any further
suspensions/delistings will mean the end of the line
for the tipster(s) concerned.

have a great weekend all

paul

chriso

Post Number: 92

Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 12:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

chriso SIP L

Looking to see if SIP has bottomed. MACD and RSI both showing a divergence, and price showing a higher low on last swing.
The MA's are a bit of a worry.

Thankyou for the new opportunity, I thought I was in for an early year.
I didn't realise MYO was in the process of being taken over. I might check for announcements in the future instead of working purely on charts.

Regards

Chris

redrover

Post Number: 818

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 11:51 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey chriso, SIP looks like a good pick to me. I hope it does well for you!

Geez, all the financial news is so bad lately. I think the only solution is to turn off the TV and don't read the newspapers.

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 800

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 02:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are you talking about?!? It is the greatest time to be alive. I love the carnage. Nothing is more enjoyable than watching people who thought they were rich realise that they are poor.

The best thing about it is the government blowing money before the resulting unemployment needs show up at their doorsteps. You figure the $52B would be good to have handy when people seek the dole.

---
ohk

chriso

Post Number: 93

Friday, February 06, 2009 - 09:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey redrover, thanks for the support on SIP. I agree all the financial news is all doom and gloom, for me it is a good time to look out for head lines that say money is cheap etc.

Chris

rederob
Username: rederob

Post Number: 2338

Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 01:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rederob LGL L

Hi yogi
I am making a late entry, but as it would be unfair to include me in your group (given the lateness) can I choose $4.42 as the starting price, which is LGL all-time highest close. That probably also means I start at the bottom of the group (were my name to be added).
I am optimistic of finishing in the black, but probably wouldn't be in the leading group at year end.

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 801

Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 06:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mook wrote on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 12:38 pm:

Many years ago, a company has to managed its own share registry, pay dividends etc. Today this function has been out source to companies like computershare and has nothing to do with the company itself. Although the company has nothing to do with the daily operation of the share registry, a company like PBG's reputation is affected if the outsourcing company did a poor job.I have own both CPU and PBG in the past. I just got back into PBG last week because of the SP.The ozzie $ has now gone past the 70c mark. With every 1c improvement will add a good percentage to the profitability of a company like PBG which is essentially an importer.

It now shows that you cannot outsource responsibility for managing your own company. My dividend example was giving me a warning that rot was at the centre of PBG. Penny-pinching over something as essential as a dividend cheque is a sign of terrible things at its core. It has been proven by exposing they were nothing but an impersonation of failure.

---
ohk

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2884

Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 09:41 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 27022009:

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30012009

..... sachs8 is really on a roll, right now ..... :-)

have a great weekend

paul

=====

redrover

Post Number: 819

Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 10:43 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd certainly be interested to hear other points of view but my initial reaction to the latest report card is that given the difficult environment, we're not doing too bad. That is, 8 out of 22 being in positive territory is significantly better than what we did last year.

What do you think?

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2894

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 10:35 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 31032009:

Challenge 2009 Results at 31032009

... and where did boomer come from ..... ???

happy trading

paul

=====

boomer

Post Number: 78

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 10:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

... and where did Boomer come from ...??

I've been around for quite some time, I simply choose not to post very often.

I have a strong bias towards TA, which I consider a rather individual pursuit. Not withstanding that I still like to keep an eye on fundamentals as well, hence my stock pick ... POH.

The annual IC challenge simply gave me a reason to throw a name in the hat which kind of gives me a low key interest in the forum without it taking over my life.

Probably a healthy dose of good fortune has me in the lead at the moment however I'm realistic enough to know the landscape can potentially change several times over between now and the end of the year.

Good luck to all.

Cheers
Boomer

gdd3

Post Number: 410

Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 10:16 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Boomer, maybe your POH "ran over/took over" my NXS as she has "dropped" off the list. Is that because she in on , self-inflicked" temporary suspension or has YOGI just given her up, on my behalf, and "de-listed" her!

YOGI, please re-instate my "dilapidated" vessel back into shot position No. 20.

Thanks
Dolphin

P.S. Boomer, can't for the life of me see why POH, a pharmaceutical developer would want to take-over an Oil and Gas explorer

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2895

Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 04:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

..... ooops, yes omitted NXS, as it was suspended this month:

20 Dolphin NXS L 0.530 0.380 -0.150 -28.30

have a great weekend

paul

=====

mook

Post Number: 59

Monday, April 06, 2009 - 08:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You won't see me holding the wooden spoon for long. My star is rising.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 2997

Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 09:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PBG, wooden spoon last month the best performing stock on ASX200 last week.I can't figure this one out. Either it is a dud or way oversold. Anyone for a free share?

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

mook

Post Number: 63

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 06:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am in the money for now.Long and slow journey up, that is how a BULL travel.With the price of the ozzie dollar up 20% from last month, things are looking bright for importers.PBG has more to benefit still, riding itself of the hangers on.Now to get the country out of recession, we will see a rocket up the a#*) of PBG, we need a binoculars to see where it went then.

mook

Post Number: 68

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 06:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When PBG was selected, it was based on my own perception alone as it was mentioned by an analyst and some other brokers, "best to keep away from".
It look likely to be a big serge today on the all ords, basing on the close in Europe and the US.Commodities are up overnight and look like the stomach for risk has increased.
Technically, PBG has turned the corner and looking at MACD it is starting to turn up. With end of month coming up we are likely to see a breakout here.Someone may be able to post a chart here.

peterloh

Post Number: 3006

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 09:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PBG breakout, higher SP in the making in the short term, long term a likely victim to a predator. May not even see out the year and sharp increased in profitability is very much in the pipe line.A well anticipated SP rise.Big volume traded however do your own research for your own personal situation.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3009

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 04:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chart showing volume build up in PBG.

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2900

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 11:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30042009:

IC Annual Comp April 2009 Results

Dolphin's NXS ... suspension has been extended.

20 Dolphin NXS L 0.530 0.380 -0.150 -28.30

have a great day

paul

=====

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2912

Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 01:07 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 29052009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 29052009

Dolphin's NXS ... suspension has been lifted.

have a great day

paul

gdd3

Post Number: 435

Monday, June 01, 2009 - 08:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Yogi but I think I liked it better still under "suspension"! Oh well, I'll remain positive for three reasons:-

1/...NXS has a lot of "bullish" sentiment to catch -up to most of the market since its March 09 lows.

2/...Today, the 1st day of a new month and she's already risen 5%; multiple that by 20 more trading day's in the month and by crikey I could be into the top 5.

3/...There's still 7 months to go and I know from "bitter" experience from last year's regatta with my MMX(leader at the half way buoy)that the tides can turn quickly....so watch out Rags and Co.!

Dolphin

mook

Post Number: 81

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 05:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rags, I have good money riding on MCR. This one has no debts with good regular dividends.If it reaches $2 this month or next, will not be a surprise. I think PBG is the one that will really shine by end of the calender year. It would be good if we can finish 1, 2.

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2920

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 10:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30062009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 30062009

Rags and Sway, both returning more than 100%, at the
halfway post ... and you could throw a blanket over
the top 5 ... !~!

... so, the second half of this year will be an
interesting contest ... :-)

have a great day

paul

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2922

Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 12:45 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 31072009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 31072009

Rags returning more than 200% now, just past the
halfway post ... and there's a tight tussle going
on for the minor placings, too ... !~!

have a great weekend

paul

P.S. ..... figure NXS will lift its game, throughout the
coming month, as well ...

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2923

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 07:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 31082009:

IC Forum Annual Comp - August 2009

IC Annual Challenge - Results 31082009

Rags returning more than 230% now, leaving the rest of the field in his dust ... !~!

have a great day

paul

gdd3

Post Number: 533

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:54 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great to see you are still around(I.C.), Yogi...some of us thought you had gone for good. Hope we can coax you into resuming with some of your interesting posts; I for one miss your overviews on the market indicies particularly.

Cheers
Dolphin

P.S. Did you ever come across a Bryce Gilmore during your studies? I'm trying to locate his whereabouts these days.

peterloh

Post Number: 3255

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 10:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yogi, thanks for organizing the annual competition and keeping the scores.You are what I call the reliable few in the forum.

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2925

Friday, October 02, 2009 - 11:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30092009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 30092009

Rags returning almost 250% now, with Sway closing in, too ..... :-)

have a great day

paul

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2928

Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 12:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30102009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 30102009

Mook and Rags running neck and neck, as they round the
bend, coming into the home straight, with just 2 months to go ... !~!

have a great weekend

paul

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2938

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 Results at 30112009:

IC Annual Challenge - Results 30112009

Mook and Sway running neck and neck now, as they round the final buoy,
for the run into the finish line, at the end of December 2009 ..... :-)

have a great day

paul

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2945

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 05:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

IC Annual Challenge 2009 final results, at 31122009 ... :-)

IC Annual Comp 2009 Results ..... 31122009

Happy New Year 2010

paul

=====

(Message edited by yogiinoz on January 01, 2010)

peterloh

Post Number: 3494

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 06:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul,

Thank you for organising the competition. It is also good that once the competition started, the rules have not changed on the way. Will you be organising another one this year? Good luck for the New Year.

CONGRATULATIONS to Sway. Wish I have some of my money on MCC. Hope you stayed all the way, sway.

With Best Wishes,

Peter

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 2914

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 08:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Put me down for 2010 the year of the iron ore.
Hershy MGX Long

I've been on my cruise ship for 3 days and have not left my cabin yet. There are two doors in my cabin. One leads to the bathroom and the other has a sign on the door knob that says "Do not disturb".

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

peterloh

Post Number: 3495

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 06:51 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All the way with PEM.

sway
Username: sway

Post Number: 513

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 09:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to Yogiinoz for organising the comp and everyone who entered. I was lucky with MCC

If the comp is running again in 2010, I will take GMG. This is a Weinstein selection
- long Stage 1 basing period with high volume
- Stage 2 about to start (hopefully)
- no nearby resistance levels

In the real world, a stop at about $0.54 looks pretty safe.

GMG

Best of luck to everyone who enters.
Cheers
Sway

This is not a recommendation or advice. As they say .... DYOR.

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 380

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 09:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jimmyswell USA L

Uranium, and the energy solution it provides, looks to be an interesting topic for 2010. ~70 new reactors are planned in the next few years.

I watch with keen interest the media chatter about Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, Russia, Namibia and Niger getting aggressive about behaving more like a UPEC type "cartel". If the prophesy comes to pass, companies like USA will get speculator attention (or a takeover target from bigger cashed up producers).
u
In the past 6 months, Uranium SA has rallied from a consolidation region around 10c up to a ranging band between 19c and 29c. Can it ratchet itself up to 50c or beyond in the next 12 months?

elisabeth

Post Number: 467

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 10:12 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Sway, and also Mook and Rags! And Yogi, thank you for organising. Would be good to do it again this year.

Jimmy, I'm with you re Uranium - my pic is PDN. Chart later.

Elisabeth

(Message edited by elisabeth on January 03, 2010)

chriso

Post Number: 97

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 11:53 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If it's running again this year, I'll have CEU.

chriso CEU L

yogiinoz

Post Number: 2946

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 02:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

Happy New Year 2010 ... !~!

Due to other trading commitments and ongoing studies,
i will be unable to run the Stockpickers' Challenge
for 2010 ... :-(

Hopefully somebody will get it organised, sometime soon ... :-)

Happy trading to all, in 2010 ... !~!

have a great day

paul

=====

elisabeth

Post Number: 468

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 05:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm happy to post results each month if someone can organise moving the posts above to a new thread and propose a date for final entries (and handle any arguments ). I would think all entries should start with prices as of Dec 31?

Elisabeth

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 2919

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 07:54 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Libbie,

I am putting my hand up to list the entries in a new thread.

Should the competition not start with the prices of the open as at January 4 ?

I've been on my cruise ship for 3 days and have not left my cabin yet. There are two doors in my cabin. One leads to the bathroom and the other has a sign on the door knob that says "Do not disturb".

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 809

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 06:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ohkoolnutz wrote on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 04:50 pm:

ohkoolnutz TRS S

It took two and a half years for this call (a short!) to move into the money. I am always too early. One would have had to have balls of steel to sit through this trade.

---
ohk

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Is there anything in this? ALSdennis_menace19 27-Aug-11  04:27 pm
TELdennis_menace27-Aug-11  03:45 pm
IC Annual stockpicker's competition 2010peter1125 26-Aug-11  12:21 am
50% Fibonaccidennis_menace25-Aug-11  02:55 pm
TRY - Troy Resourcesdennis_menace24-Aug-11  02:53 pm
Green Stocksmsparks18 15-Aug-11  09:00 am