You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

CSR - a nice trending channel!

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental » CSR - a nice trending channel!

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3079

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With management intention to split CSR into building and renewable energy, value can be added. A good example was Rinkler which was sold for mega bucks, some time after the split. It may not turned out like another Rinkler, but as separate entity, different management should pay due attention to their individual responsibility. Also the individual are more likely to be target of a predator then it is now.The way CSR is going, some may have similar ideas.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3418

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 02:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CSR is likely to reach towards the target of $2.18 from today onwards.In anticipation of the split and capital rising, CSR is moving ahead of schedule.. Accordingly the sum of the parts provide more value to the shareholders.The split will also unleased the benefits of CSR to its shareholders.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3482

Friday, December 25, 2009 - 10:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have bought CSR in anticipation of the split into 2 companies. It looks like CSR has a snag because of the asbestos issue. CSR has a recent increase in equity to strengthen its balance sheet. Sugar price is at an attractive level.Demand of its building has been going up and CSR is expecting a better year. CSR has been drifting down since the strong run up from March.It has been drifting down from July. In the last few days, CSR SP has been rising.

peterloh

Post Number: 3734

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 03:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CSR has been going nowhere for some time. Those that bought in anticipation of the de-merger has been disappointed. CSR had a capital raising of 7 for 40 shares at a price of $1.66 per share. Now that they have sold off the family jewels, mainly Sucrogen for $1.6 billion, surely they can now return the $375 million which they raised recently for the de-merger which works out to be about 29c per share. They should keep half of the 1.65 billion for
the retirement of debts, some acquisition and also some provision for future asbestos victims. The rest they should refund to the existing shareholders.This could be in the form of return of capital, or some special dividends if the have excess franking in the past in which they were not able to utilised. The capital gain from the sale of Sucrogen could be written off against the writing down of the Viridian purchase, a poor decision of the present management.

peterloh

Post Number: 3750

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 04:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watching grass grow on CSR.

msparks
Username: msparks

Post Number: 1840

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 08:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been to hell and back.
Might be a nice slow one now.

"I have my own unique system "
"I manage to lose money in bull and in bear markets "

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
The Good, Bad and the UGLY (Part III)dennis_menace28 04-Dec-13  09:42 pm
The Good, Bad and the UGLY (Part II)dennis_menace27 15-Nov-13  09:47 pm
Whatever Happened To?dennis_menace22-Oct-13  09:48 pm
The Good, Bad and the Uglydennis_menace100 30-Sep-13  07:40 pm
TELCOSdennis_menace14-Aug-13  06:07 pm
LYC - biggest outside China Rare Earthespresso18 15-Mar-13  11:00 pm