Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3776

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 11:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MRE is contemplating a return of capital of 9.5c per share.Cash up and no debts, with nickel price going higher as stockpiles reducing in the LMEs,the SP is set to go higher. IMHO

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 964

Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 04:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi P/L

Have been monitoring this one since the 22nd of last month once it 'came to my attention'. And I always thought the 9.5% C.C.(Cum Capital) was a reference to the other C.C. we both know!

Posted this chart and **comments to a 'new?' member this am with my cautions on the potential TAZ set-up being played out! **Your MRE is at good levels(back where I believe you said you 'jumped on board'...BUT a little concerned about those "hung island .....rs" that scampered on board since(referring to the gap -up the day after followed by today's gap down at same level). Would have to get back above 80+ for me to be comfortable with today's TAZ set-up?

Dolphin

(Message edited by gdd3 on August 12, 2010)

whiteowl
Username: whiteowl

Post Number: 91

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 01:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Monsieur Douphin
Cava mon ami ?
MRE ?
La Taz .. Il vit sans aucun doute
Heureux de negociation
Votre ami
Blanc Chouette

peterloh

Post Number: 3784

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 03:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin, jumped aboard at 40c last year, remembering the advice of a member here several years ago. I could have bought them below 20c then if I were more decisive.

Cheers

Peter

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3788

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 03:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The price of nickel has improved from $15000 to over $21000 per ton.It looks like MRE has been able to turn itself into a low cost producer compared to what it was previously.MRE has no current debts and now is so confident that it is returning $111 million to shareholders. I anticipate that it is likely to resume dividend payment from year 2011.MRE has also recently acquired Mt Lucky manganese tenements and still has excess funds in the kitty.IMHO

peterloh

Post Number: 3905

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 03:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nickel price has picked up and MRE returned 10% of capital.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
PRG - Programmed Maintenance Services Limitedpolpak13-Dec-10  02:00 pm
MMX - 3 Billion tons of iron ore reserves WOWpeterloh12 11-Nov-10  09:28 pm
QR National Prospectusteklen29-Oct-10  09:02 pm
CCLbreaker_128-Oct-10  05:05 pm
HIG - Testing 3 years highpeterloh27-Oct-10  08:15 pm
ROL, IFE and TRFjaded22-Oct-10  10:25 am