Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1077

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 04:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plenty of good discussion/debating on these three in the first half of the year(one thread being... https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/316907/2406172.html) but not to much since and I guess when you look at their charts(maybe apart from ROL) you can see why!

However, maybe ROL's turn-a-round over the past 3 weeks(and possible 'pull')will see both 'laggers' IFE and TRF play 'catch-up'. Sure, it was IFE's late surge today that has re-kindled my interest there even though on 'ultra thin' vols.(ah!, but one of her traits, right D'jaded?)but then I noted all three charts and see the similarities over the past year....one big pennant continuation? pattern! Now this week has been up on all three(albeit ROL is currently on Trading halt to be lifted tomorrow) so I wonder what is brewing! IFE and TRF had the joint venture Wilcherry Hill Update(no new surprises) on Monday so could/would explain their initial moves but IFE's late burst today????

Anyway, I'm open to anyones thoughts or interest even yours D'jaded...if you're still interested in these 3.

LEADER....ROL???

...and LAGGERS...IFE & TRF

Cheers

Dolphin

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 369

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 06:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re IFE,gdd3
Look at an intra day chart IFE. It spiked late yesterday afternoon,virtually the last 10mins.

Basaically,fundamentally,IFE is having difficulty 'explaining' to the Market how it's going to finance it's Mine Development.
Earlier it made this boo boo by 'selling off' a large proportion of it's DSO[direct shipping ore ,one scrapes it up [low cost] and ships it out]
Anyhow this deal with some Chinese Entity fell thru due to the Resource Tax [and also the sell off from 160ish to 80's]Market wasn't happy so this deal got scrapped.

Anyhow,finance is now 'murky'.IFE is bringing out a Feasibility study hopefully explaining finance arrangements better and well,blah blah blah on FA.

So TA wise you have to consider this late surge yesterday.Is it the start of something or just someone wiping out some of the ASKs yesterday so as to get a middling size parcel?
I haven't checked on the latter to find how many shares[Volume] caused this spike.
When I have I'll be able to discern whether I want to buy back in.

TRF didn't fly and TRF has 50% of IFE so TRF may be the bargain?

later

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1079

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 09:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

{Look at an intra day chart IFE. It spiked late yesterday afternoon,virtually the last 10mins. }

Yep, agree...as I mentioned it "surged late yesterday on ultra-thin vols".

To assist you...

TRF didn't fly and TRF has 50% of IFE so TRF may be the bargain?

}Yep, exactly what I was thinking!

Cheers

Dolphin
}

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 372

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 10:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so someone or collectively $80,000 buys 95-->105.
8 transactions,some of which could have been BBQ.
oh they're waiting down the BBQ dolphin,gathered around 'amazed' that IFE hasn't been recognised by the Market,why isn't it coming up roses [or rather petunias!!]

anyway,seems ROL's trading halt didn't go over and TRF is still doldrum ville.
d'pilgrims don't like the structure of trf/rol/ife.
fyi,gdd3 when the Chinese Finance proposed to take a piece of the IFE 'stuff',it was ONLY IFE that 'lost' while TRF maintained it's bit/share.
ie IFE management negotiates keeping TRF 'benefit' while IFE shareholders get 'shafted'.

anyhow,comebacks from $1 to 150ish are 'difficult' compared to the first run up.
For Iron Ore I'm in SHD as an emerger.Charts not much chop but the scenario[what's called now the Narrative]has some angles for Rocket from here.
cheers

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
PRG - Programmed Maintenance Services Limitedpolpak13-Dec-10  02:00 pm
MMX - 3 Billion tons of iron ore reserves WOWpeterloh12 11-Nov-10  09:28 pm
QR National Prospectusteklen29-Oct-10  09:02 pm
CCLbreaker_128-Oct-10  05:05 pm
HIG - Testing 3 years highpeterloh27-Oct-10  08:15 pm
KZL stll going strongpeterloh116 21-Oct-10  10:36 pm