Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
msparks
Username: msparks

Post Number: 1282

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, February 18, 2011 - 06:41 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was done !!!
It has closed above the all time intraday high now.
The big knockout move is a popular play on trends.

"I have my own unique system "
"I manage to lose money in bull and in bear markets "

msparks

Post Number: 1394

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 07:41 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know whats going on with CCV ? apart from the fact the price seems to have fallen a long way ....

I cannot make any sense of the announcements apart from the fact they bought EZI corp and listed on the London Stock Exchange.What are dividend access shares ?

Trading as ccvda now.

Cash Converters International provided an update on the compulsory acquisition of the dividend access shares and termination of the dividend access scheme, reporting that following the compulsory acquisition, each unitholder will hold CCV ordinary shares (with a listing on the ASX and in the premium segment of the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and admitted to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange) in place of their Cash Converters units. Pursuant to the mechanism set out in the Cash Converters UK Holdings (CCUK) constitution, the Company will give notice to CCUK stating its intention to acquire all of the dividend access shares in issue at that time. The Company intends to acquire all of the dividend access shares on 26 August 2011.

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 654

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 09:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

checked at d'BBQ.a forum where pretty much all shares ASX listed have comment on.
Seems there is Draft Law Federal [i think] limiting pay day lending interest rate etc.
Pay Day Loan Shark ["legal"] is the corner stone of CCV earnings NOT trading second hand goods as per the ads.

anyhow that's some Why,some market scenario for price move down-Earning Capacity Guts is being curbed by Legislation.

A risk all holders should of been aware of and not just blithely ignored ethics of their investment.

I will make no further comment on a share I do not hold or ever wish to hold no matter what the chart indicates.

happy trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

msparks

Post Number: 1403

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 03:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dug

I did not know you where such an ethical trader.

Would credit corp be an unethical stock too ?
They collect the debts.

What would you make of the market depth....
Never been able to make any sense out of market depth myself ? The insto's play on both sides of the depth to enter or exit positions, and then there is algo trading and I just cannot see how to derive any advantage from looking at the depth ?

Is there a list of rules or observations you have collated re market depth ?

This is CCP depth

msparks

Post Number: 1413

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 06:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cash Converters shares sink on ditched deal August 31, 2011 11:19 AM

Shares in Cash Converters International Limited (ASX:CCV) sunk up to 40 per cent at open, one day after the company announced US-based EZCORP Inc (NASDAQ:EZPW) has terminated its proposal to acquire an additional stake in the second-hand goods and financial services franchise.

Earlier this year payday lender EZCORP announced it would purchase a controlling 53 per cent interest in Cash Convertors for $0.91 per share.

However EZCORP has now abandoned the deal, blaming its decision on the federal government’s proposed move to limit small credit contract fees.

EZCORP continues to be a 33 per cent shareholder in Cash Converters with the master franchise rights for the Cash Converters business in Canada.

Shares in Cash Converters were 20 per cent down this morning, trading at $0.40.

In the six months to 31 December 2010, Cash Converters International reported a net profit of $14.3 million.

US Stocks 15-minute delayed

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
MGX - rising from the ashes?dennis_menace18 22-Nov-11  11:59 am
ARP - Arb Corporation Limiteddennis_menace15-Nov-11  08:27 pm
NFE - Retesting breakout, Weinstein's stage 2?dennis_menace14-Nov-11  10:44 pm
ABU - penny dreadful with heapsdennis_menace14-Nov-11  10:35 pm
AGO - Atlas Irondennis_menace12-Nov-11  07:17 pm
Double Bottom Pickers dennis_menace30 08-Nov-11  11:41 am