You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

ASX Stocks 20-minute delayed

BUX_BUXTON RESOURCES LIMITED

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental » BUX_BUXTON RESOURCES LIMITED

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1497

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Buxton Resources Limited is an iron, base metal and precious metal exploration company focusing on projects in Western Australia.

In the Trading Systems breadcrumb one of the threads has notes on "Elder's Triple Screen Trading Strategy" and considers the A Tradable "3-Push" Set-up in GBP/CHF framework.

Even though the BUX example is not a text book example (for multiple reasons) I believe that applying the principles of these frameworks described above (and using appropriate risk management techniques) a trade may well be setting up for another swing higher; as outlined below:

The major (weekly) trend is down (trend duration approx four (4) years).

bw

The most recent intermediate (daily) trend has also been down (duration approx. five (5) months) - some sideways slide since January. I apologize in advance for the messy chart, but in the interests of brevity some of the BUX pipeline of projects & activity is included on the chart.

bd

The short (4 Hr) trend has also been down (duration approx. four (4) months ) - PA has been sliding sideways since start of year. The text on this chart provides a rationale for the possible trade.

b4

If one receives a trigger to go long [or short] (a trigger that is in accord with your trading style and approach) then a trade could be entered and managed appropriately. I am no wizard and do not know with surety that history will repeat itself (OR is it different this time?) but I wanted to post an example trade (using a structured rather than discretionary approach) and see how it goes.

For anyone that is interested I plan on providing periodic updates on current events.

Not yet holding but am likely to take initial position next week....

Happy trading DYOR

benson
Username: benson

Post Number: 41

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tryhay

I've been a little busy the past week. I'll definitely follow your updates.

The penny shares maybe a relatively "safe" haven for a while given some of the market volatility.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4408

Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 10:07 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bollinger's Bands tightening, some nibbles.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 4415

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 03:01 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX went up several pips today. Can you show us tryhay, when would be the ideal time for an entry and exit according to Elder's strategy and what to look for? You appear to know his system pretty well, whilst what we understand from our reading is not quite up to scratch.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

tryhay

Post Number: 1502

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:02 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest. There is nothing magic about stock-picking - the difficulty is ""owning"" the stock picking approach we use. For example how comfortable would you be using the the stock picking approach shown below (that must suit the needs of someone on the internet but mainly because I didn't develop it would not suit me - but some of the elements in it I find useful!)

a

So one must pick and choose what is comfortable for one to implement in your market trading from the tools available.

A good demonstration on this is STT's difficulty in expressing yesterday about why APA was a good pick and his inability (for good reason ) to show why on a chart. To be clear I agree with STT's assessment that APA is a good stock pick - By the way STT well done on your exemplary stock picking results! and I hope the chart I posted on APA was adequate.

So, even though the BUX example did not exactly follow "Elder's example" or the "Triple screen" demonstration, by looking at BUX's chart the repeating pattern of LH & Lower Lows is apparent and if the downtrend is petering out then look to go long and ride the swing higher (using appropriate stops for the inevitable fake out play/s).

Presently I'm happy with the alignment of the indicators that I use and the PA occurring and will not be surprised if PA heads towards 20 Cents. This is of course no promise of performance, you must invest your money how you see fit (as your disclaimer in your signature says Peter).

I hope this explanation assists - if you care to share what does your "ruler" say about BUX?

bw

Wishing you the best in the market

(Message edited by tryhay on May 10, 2016)

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1512

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 01:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well from a technical perspective BUX on the weekly has bounced off what should be long term support, and according to Hoyle should be primed for the next swing higher.

The daily chart shows a base has formed at approx. 6 Cents with PA sliding sideways and managing to get above the MAs. ON the daily Ichi chart (not shown below) the Tenkan is above the Kijun; PA is above the cloud; and the cloud has turned green into the future.

bd

On the 4 Hr Ichi chart the Tenkan is above the Kijun; PA is above the cloud; and the cloud has turned green into the future & the resistance band (around 8 Cents) was tested last week and looks to be ready to challenge it again.

b4

Fundamentally exploration is occurring on graphite and base metals projects & in some pegmatite areas (some mention Li here). Volume is toy at the moment so am awaiting increase before topping up.

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4440

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:44 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look like BUX is moving Tryhay, a good one.

peterloh

Post Number: 4441

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 11:02 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX is looking for a JV partner to develop its graphite project. They could be talking to some people and quite positive if the SP movement is anything to go by. For those that may not be aware, BUX has the highest quality graphite in Australia.

tryhay

Post Number: 1524

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 11:18 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Peter,

I had taken my eye off the ball here so will will look for a pullback to top up (expecting PA to go to perhaps >20 Cents).

Daily chart: shows the breakout - may just retest the 200 DMA...

bd

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1525

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 05:55 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well that was lucky! Often they just keep powering higher (but BUX has only just broken out).

Daily chart: Expected to keep stepping higher from here...

bd

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4442

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 01:14 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Besides BGS,GXY, now I have BUX, as the Captain puts it, my larger sails. I am with you on this one, Tryhay. I definitely like the volume of the last 2 days on BUX. Your above charts say it all, I am in complete agreement. I may still add a few more from here.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 176

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 05:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just plagiarised your Disclaimer Peter. Hope you don't mind.

David

David
Momentum and swing trading for a living.

dydavo

Post Number: 177

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 06:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX looks a great set up. Maybe a bit more consolidation, but those breakout volumes look very attractive!

David

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

peterloh

Post Number: 4444

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 11:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Dave, I must have used some of the ideas from one of the fund managers.

I am one of those old fashion traders that put volume as one of the key indicator for a trade.

peterloh

Post Number: 4456

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 06:18 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the selection of BUX I like its very small market capitalization. Any improvement will see its SP skyrocket because of this. BUX has its tenements in Fraser Range near Nova Sirius. Because of its close proximity, there is much excitement because of the big nickel find in Nova. IMO BUX's graphite potential is even greater. BUX has the highest quality of graphite found in Australia. Initially, size was its biggest limitations. Since then it has acquired the tenements around it giving it not only quality but volume to be able to work on, on a commercial scale. The next step for BUX is to find a suitable JV partner to work its tenements and to bring it to production adding value to BUX holding, a partner that will also take care of its offtakes.
The nickel will be for the long term. There is one area where BUX can multiply their SP overnight is to find tenements that have lithium. Anything that has an association with lithium currently will see the SP manifest.
Personally I like to accumulate some BUX for the longer run because of its small MC and its potential.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo

Post Number: 194

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 03:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I buy at 0.081 today. Price sitting on horizontal and uptrend support lines will do, esp. after all those breakout volume spikes.I appreciate your FA input once again Peter.

David

David

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

peterloh

Post Number: 4467

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 11:14 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well timed Dydavo.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo

Post Number: 195

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 01:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Peter. Your contributions to the forum have made me a better investor/trader.

David

David

tryhay

Post Number: 1550

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 05:54 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well BUX had to test the breakout (which became support).

Daily

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4469

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 11:48 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my summary of my like for BUX, I did not mention anything about Double Magic. Well BUX did some drilling last year on 3 holes and came out with some promising results on their nickel/copper find. Investors were vey excited, I suspect most of the recent excitement is on this discovery as there was no mention of any JV on the graphite project yet. Eammon, ex FMG man is very enthusiastic with his new role as CEO of BUX and heard him saying he has very high hopes for BUX. The SP came out of the starting block explosively this morning and if that is any indication of what is to come, BUX will run hard in the next few months.

peterloh

Post Number: 4472

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 04:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A beautiful set up in the Weinstein's mode. Stage 1, a base has been set and established over a period of 6 months. There is a breakout, the SP returned to test support and then continued on its way. Volume increased during the break out and big volume continues on, showing interest in the share.

peterloh

Post Number: 4473

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 04:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Weekly chart is also impressive. Volume increases as SP improves.

dydavo

Post Number: 202

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 05:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And now the upslope as at about 50% per month!

David

peterloh

Post Number: 4492

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big volume on breakout, returned for retest and double bottom. Reducing volume on retracement, typical text book stuff. Now on the way up again.

bux

tryhay

Post Number: 1595

Friday, July 15, 2016 - 07:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well BUX is almost half way there - here is hoping it has eaten its wheeties during this last pull back....

weekly

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1618

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 08:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it looks like BUX didn't eat its wheeties, and I note volume has not been with PA lately.

This trade is a case study in why my approach is still to take some profit when Price doubles, by taking one tranche of profit off the table & then let the rest swing (up or down), it does not much matter where.

Daily chart: Not worth topping up till resistance is bested & or volume picks up IMO

daily}

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4536

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 01:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX is a contrarian trade currently, nothing to spur it on, no news, nothing. Wet season just over, commencement of drilling will see the SP stir. Agreed with nothing on, taking 20% off the table is at least something to keep busy instead of keeping non moving stock. However at this level with a bit of patience, much to be make. Drilling about to commence at Double Magic once wet season is over, one Mark Creary is watching closely.

tryhay

Post Number: 1636

Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 03:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX looks as though it has made a higher low so guess it is ready to continue its swing higher...

weekly

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4545

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 10:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Going well Tryhay. Retest support and could be well on its way again.

peterloh

Post Number: 4548

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:58 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rerate on the cards with a JV deal on its graphite or nickel with M. Creasy. Very positive chart moving up 30% from base already. Will know tomorrow what it is.

peterloh

Post Number: 4551

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 08:23 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JV announcement is out, JV with IGO. The Fraser Range tenements next door to the world famous Nova Bollinger tenements taken over by IGO with the acquisition of Sirius. Although BUX is giving away the family silver, it still retains 10 ownership plus the $1.5 million consideration. BUX must have wished to concentrate on Double Magic of which it has some success with its drilling recently.
Having broken out from its recent down trend, BUX has returned to retest its recent breakout. BUX could give its recent high a workout.

peterloh

Post Number: 4587

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:30 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has all been reviewed, it is Double Magic, no doubt. BUX has given up their Fraser Range tenements for a royalty and a small price to concentrate on Double Magic.
BUX is not there yet but appears to gear towards stage 2 of Weinstein's definition. It does look like BUX is getting there this time, after previously testing the resistance level. Everything appears to be in alignments except the breakout.

tryhay

Post Number: 1674

Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 07:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX is not there yet but appears to gear towards stage 2 of Weinstein's definition. I did wonder what was happening Peter, but understand how difficult it is to maintain interest in forum when distracted by travels.

Relating BUX's PA to Stan's model is somewhat difficult IMO, because the most recent swing low does not equal that of Dec 2008; however if we accept that this last swing low in price has been truncated then FWIW I suggest that stage one consolidation is complete, and stage 2 breakout has already begun.

Weekly chart: discloses what I mean....

Weekly bux

If commodities pop around here then BUX looks like it will have a nice price move from here (probably exceeding the top of the channel)...

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4588

Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 07:51 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BUX will be drilling again in March. There appears to be some buying currently at this level, inside knowledge! Weinstein's model of stage 2 is from a horizontal level, if interpreted strictly. I favored your approach on this particular share and particular interpretation at this moment. We will be hearing a lot more of BUX.

tryhay

Post Number: 1726

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:49 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well BUX has achieved target (took longer than expected) - may well keep going on good results.

Weekly chart: Relative strength has turned up and is powering ahead

Weekly

(Message edited by tryhay on February 23, 2017)

Happy trading DYOR

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2223

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 10:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its been a GREAT call, Tryhay ... really hope you made squillions on it.

Dolphin

tryhay

Post Number: 1828

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 08:11 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like recent BUX consolidation is ending; volume has been toy for some time but most indicators that matter are beginning to look positive around here - FWIW stand by for action stations IMO.

Weekly $BUX chart: Seems to be respecting support with MAs mostly supporting price as well.

bw

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1854

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 07:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well price action looks to have respected support, may just give resistance a crack over time...

bd

Happy trading DYOR

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
4DS Memory Limited (4DS)spdfgh02-Feb-19  07:07 pm
Charter Hall Group CHCspdfgh31-Dec-18  07:10 pm
BWP Trust Ordinary Units FP (BWP)spdfgh08-Dec-18  09:28 am
CWY spdfgh08-Dec-18  08:58 am
WOW Woolworths Group LTDspdfgh20-Nov-18  09:10 pm
AMP LTDshadetreetrader27-Oct-18  06:20 am