You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trading Diary - Never waste a good crisis...

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental » Trading Diary - Never waste a good crisis...

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 438

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 02:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trading Diary - Never waste a good crisis...
Hi Colin, In your last email you mentioned: "This includes many of the stocks that I marked "Hold" a week ago. I will update the list tomorrow."

Was the list you mentioned in the last email because I have deleted it already and don't recall having read that part, can you provide a link to 'the List' please?

Just another potato.

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 2222

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 10:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spdfgh,

The list is for subscribers only.

http://thepatientinvestor.com/index.php/subscribe/

My views expressed on this forum do not consider your personal circumstances and should not be considered as financial advice. Please conduct your own research.

spdfgh

Post Number: 446

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 07:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm currently wading through numerous Advisory Services, the accumulated fees are the stumbling point.

The Patient Investor would suite the family conservatism for primarily income and some growth-income investments.

Having browsed the Patient-Investor-FSG-20180711" document I am concerned the fees will be to great for the investment amount available.

Mentioned in the (above) document are fees for:
0.77% personal Investment advise
Subject to %1100 monthly minimum advisory service of $1100
Related Services - Preparation of Investment Plans and annual reviews $440 per hour.

0.77% fee general investment advice via Model Portfolio on the Netwealth IDPS platform, based on market value of listed securities.

Netwealth IDPS platform fees.

Fees for Brokerage, fees for management and administration, fees for performance when investments out perform their benchmark indicies,..

It goes on, I think this is designed to scare sub zillionaires off?

I would like some clarification as to the services offered; like what does the "Australian Growth cyclical and dividend stocks AUD $495" service actually detail?

The other advisory service I'm looking at for smaller $ amount growth investments; 'Equity Story' advisory service is double the fee amount at $970 p/a, but at least I know what they offer now with their 21 day trial offer.

So I need something material to base comparisons on.

Thank you.

(Message edited by sPdFgH on October 23, 2018)

Just another potato.

colin_twiggs
Username: colin_twiggs

Post Number: 2227

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 02:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spdfgh,

The O.77% fee, the monthly minimum of $1100, $440 per hour for additional work, and Netwealth platform fees all relate to personal advice services. I have capped the number as I only have limited time to devote to personal advice clients at present.

The Patient Investor subscription service costs $495 per year (incl GST) and provides subscribers with regular research updates on ASX stocks and monthly updates on the model portfolio. The strategy is long-term investing in high growth and dividend income stocks using a combination of technical and fundamental analysis, with an emphasis on quality rather than picking short-term winners.

Call Karen on 1300-850-951 and she will send you a copy of our latest research update.

My views expressed on this forum do not consider your personal circumstances and should not be considered as financial advice. Please conduct your own research.

spdfgh

Post Number: 447

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 08:11 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, will do.

Just another potato.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Charter Hall Group CHCscarlettsmith69405-Sep-19  09:27 pm
BVS - Bravura Solutionsscarlettsmith69414 17-Jun-19  03:09 pm
CXO - Is on the Lithium trial in NTscarlettsmith69427-May-19  08:18 pm
BGS - The untold storypeterloh11-Mar-19  09:24 pm
Gene Therapy Companies...peterloh27-Feb-19  12:29 am
4DS Memory Limited (4DS)spdfgh02-Feb-19  07:07 pm