You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

TSX Stocks 15-minute delayed

TransField TSE

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental » A Portfolio for To-Day. » TransField TSE

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dug
Username: dug

Post Number: 1145

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, June 01, 2006 - 07:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know it's in Infrastructure too,but isn't it running on Mining 'Off Beat" Investment that pays better Dividends as well? Maybe not but it's 3year chart reveals other problems.

The 2xH'nShoulders may be a bit Heavy like a Long Bow but,well,I'd rather it closer to $6 than $7 as per a Log.

Need info on its Dividend Return to get 'definitive' but,
it is only a couple of weeks til a Report comes out so I'd use the time to do more TSE research.
It could be Cheaper next week or at least Later.

Avatar- PHACOPS{speculator}from the Devonian Period.

kate
Username: kate

Post Number: 328

Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 11:24 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm watching this for a potential breakout

Kate

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 1985

Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 09:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kate/JR

TSE is in an industry which is currently in favour.Report is coming out on Wednesday and should be a good one too.I favour this one for the long haul and it is floating off its infrastructure asset in the next few months.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 1991

Monday, August 21, 2006 - 09:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reading between reports, TSE will have a better results in the second half than the first half.Accordingly, dividends is expected to be improved.Shares in similar line of business like WOR and UGL have done well and I would be disappointed if TSE does not live up to expectations.TSE is near breaking out point unless it does a double top in the short term. I think it is worth persevering and I have taken a punt that the result may help to push TSE price up either immediately or in the very near future.So instead of waiting for TSE to go ex div first, I have decided to take a managed risk because of the business TSE is in.WOR,UGL and TSE has in common, a regular cash flow from maintenance and service work.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 2033

Monday, September 11, 2006 - 12:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TSE has been a laggard compare to UGL and WOR.Recent acquisitions and new approach will enable them to catch up with the other 2.TSE has been consolidating between $8.60 and $7 for a year. I anticipate a further improvement in their performance from now on. Whilst the other 2 have retraced from their recent high, TSE has been testing the resistance line and it is lightly that it will break through this time.

peterloh

Post Number: 2044

Friday, September 15, 2006 - 03:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When dug brought up TSE as a company with some problems(refer chart above) I was quietly doing some research on the company.It was extremely well managed but did not have the dynamics of WOR or UGL and rather conservative in its approach.I had another look at the company in August when it was threatening the resistant level several times. I paid a sum of $8.63 each for it and decided to keep it as a long term trade.I could have bought it cheaper at $7 in June if I was certain of where it was going. I believe in good management and I think TSE has underperformed relative to WOR and UGL which had meteoric rise in the last 2 years.
Not long after we were rewarded with a 2 for 9 rights issue of $7.50 each together with dividends of 13c each 100% franked which equate to a payment of 18.57c.If the subsidiary of its infrastructure is floated I expect more good news to come.It's recently acquisition in the States is revenue positive which will add on to the bottom line.
Today the Chairman of TSE Tony Shepherd announced that Peter Wilson has signed a contract to stay on. I wouldn't have been disappointed if I had invested in TSE 5 years ago as the Total shareholders return was 39% per annum and the company's annual revenue compound annual growth is 25% per annum.
Good management will produce good results, now all TSE has to do is to play catch up with UGL and WOR which set the standard for service and maintenance work.

ohkoolnutz
Username: ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 292

Saturday, September 16, 2006 - 03:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been watching it ever since the move from below to above the MAs. I liked the H&S bottom and the triangle. I joined you on Friday.

---
ohk

Lies, Damn Lies and Technical Analysis

peterloh

Post Number: 2048

Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 03:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I learned from UGL and CTX. I was a longer term trader than most yet I was not able to maximise results of some good shares by jumping off too early. The above 2 were good examples which I used to trade short, medium and long term till I took my eyes off them because there were getting too "expensive" and I stopped trading them.

I was in UGL and was following through their acquisition, development etc and at $4 I thought it has done its run. How wrong was I?How can a contractor that lives on services and maintenance have their share price increase any more and in such short a time.

TSE is in the same boat and tend to be more conservative with their acquisition comparing to WOR and UGL.In their last announcement they see themselves as not a risky investment at all.TSE was more established and tended to move more slowly and carefully and organic growing instead of acquisition.Currently it has embark more on acquisition and I think for this reason its SP will speed up from here on, then what it was doing before.Its increase in revenue and profitability will also fast track.I also see the gap as closing in the not too distant future. WOR and UGL had speedy rises and currently has retraced from their recent high whilst TSE is only starting to probe the space towards blue sky as shown in the chart above. The other good thing is TSE has been consolidating its SP in a range over a 12 months period and therefore has a good foundation to launch into open space once it breaks out.TSE is also in infrastructure which has been underperforming compared to resources and therefore will pick up whilst the others will slow down by the lower commodities price.I hope it won't be too long before the breakout occurs.The charts seem to be favouring a breakout in the not too distant future as shown in kool's charts and its indicators.

peter1
Username: peter1

Post Number: 108

Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 04:58 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I presume you two are referring to the ascending triangle pattern that is forming on TSE.
It is more obvious on the weekly chart.

tse

peterloh

Post Number: 2050

Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 05:54 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spot on, Peter.

peterloh

Post Number: 2093

Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 01:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TSE break out on low volume.However looking good. I hold.

peterloh

Post Number: 2094

Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 02:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something on here. Volume is increasing gradually.Not many shares available, tightly control.

peterloh

Post Number: 2096

Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 05:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

peterloh

Post Number: 2110

Friday, November 03, 2006 - 12:42 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After a period of consolidation,TSE is getting ready for a break out.Are we looking at $11 by year end?TSE has been a laggard behind WOR and UGL,however we are looking at a new TSE in recent months through acquisition and improved results.Certainly the 2007 financial year will be a mile stone in the making for TSE.I hold TSE, having bought in recently.

peterloh

Post Number: 2153

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 04:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sold some TSE today at $8.89, having bought them at $8.60 cum right and cum dividends.This share is thinly traded and still substantially overweight in my holding of TSE.The rights issue was at $7.50 which was partially sold.

dug

Post Number: 1756

Friday, November 24, 2006 - 12:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's the Story on those Debt Levels to ShareHolders,Peter?
That'd bring this down to a Buying Level.
Going to do d'Job on TSE,peter but comments FA/TA will be gratefully received.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 1757

Friday, November 24, 2006 - 03:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Picked up your off hand reply in Our Daily Bread,peter.

It's called Principles,pete.Debt at a 190% of ShareHolders Funds is a "skeleton",basically The Lender owns the Company,some say,with such a Debt Level.
Now there's another side,a good side to Debt if it means less Shares on Issue for financing and it may well be TSE fits this latter,what with being in Infrastucture etc.

but,well,pete mate,you just keep putting out ya picks,backed basically with"I'm big you know,why years ago I did this,made heaps,blah Blah BLAH",I'll keep working from Principles.That'll keep me out of Duds like Tatts,they're riding losing their licenses come ~208, didya know dat,Mr Loh?

and...well I'll leave ya to it.Won't trawl ya picks no more.
Happy Trading.

Dig for the sake of it.

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 367

Monday, December 18, 2006 - 04:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am still holding my $8.33 lot from September 15, 2006.

---
ohk

peterloh

Post Number: 2254

Monday, December 18, 2006 - 05:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talking about debts, I have no problem with good debts, ie borrowing to make more $.The best gain is through leverage if we know what we are doing.So, JR or dug, don't be afraid if you can made the money to pay for the interest and at the same time keep some for yourself.

Well done, cool one.There is more to come from TSE, yet ie through higher returns, more acquisition and the infrastructure story which is yet to be unfold.

ohkoolnutz

Post Number: 501

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 06:44 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The gap is another instance where short-term trading would have been mighty difficult.

---
ohk

peterloh

Post Number: 2338

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 09:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Kool One,

This is just the beginning, not the end.Should catch up with UGL by year end, I hope.

peterloh

Post Number: 2339

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 09:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should be pulling away from the 30 weeks MA.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
ABC is not learning but a building material supplierpeterloh22 12-Jul-10  01:48 am
CSR - No Business Correlationtryhay30-Sep-07  11:18 am
MFStryhay16 02-Jul-07  12:01 pm
TLSCA - T3 Different From T2wadda12-Mar-07  11:25 pm
JST - A Star In the Making?peterloh44 11-Mar-07  10:59 pm
TWR Is there more to go?peterloh27-Feb-07  12:31 am
SAI - Ready to take off again?peterloh27-Feb-07  12:23 am
MRL - Starting to flex its muscles.peterloh23 27-Feb-07  12:20 am
PBG - Diversified income flowpeterloh29 12-Feb-07  11:10 pm
Alumina Ltd AWCpeterloh26 25-Jan-07  03:04 am
What do I look For?peterloh11 22-Nov-06  11:34 pm
KZL - multiply last quarter by 4?rederob22-Nov-06  07:17 pm
TSE - new toy from thommopeterloh22-Nov-06  04:58 pm