You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Putrid Usery and Eternal Debt Bondage - the BANKSters

Chart Forum » Hilarius' Hall Of Fame » Putrid Usery and Eternal Debt Bondage - the BANKSters

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
justice
Username: justice

Post Number: 1048

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 01:43 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Financial War Against Iceland: Being defeated by debt is as deadly as outright military warfare.

On national television on March 15, Mr. Bernanke used a false analogy already popularized by President Obama (Obey me). He asked what people should do if an irresponsible smoker let his bed catch fire so that the house burn down. Should the neighbor say, “it’s his fault, let the house burn”? This would threaten the whole neighborhood, Mr. Bernanke said. The implication, he said, was that economic recovery required a strong banking and financial system.

But banking houses are not in the same neighborhood where most people live. In effect the United States is taking over houses that have not burned down, throwing out their owners and occupants to turn over to the culprits who burned down their own house. To Mr. Bernanke the “solution” to the debt problem is to get the banks lending again. They are to lend enough money so that their clients can borrow the money to pay them the stipulated interest charges. The aim is a return to “normalcy,” defined as new exponential growth in the volume of debt – more of the bubble economics that has just crashed all around us!

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0904/S00068.htm

j

Bold italic type are my comments

justice

Post Number: 1117

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ron Paul "Prepare For Revolutionary Changes" (05/19):
4 mins (to congress)

http://www.youtube.com/v/2IU3iE8nC2M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x9 99999&border=1

justice

Post Number: 1118

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Australia & the RBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&hl=en-GB&v=8wjBmcixwJc

justice

Post Number: 1119

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:12 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.australianpolitics.com/constitution/text/51.shtml

Australian Constitution - Section 51 - Legislative powers of the Parliament

The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to make laws for the peace, order, and good government of the Commonwealth with respect to:-

(i.) Trade and commerce with other countries, and among the States:

(ii.) Taxation; but so as not to discriminate between States or parts of States:

(iii.) Bounties on the production or export of goods, but so that such bounties shall be uniform throughout the Commonwealth:

(iv.) Borrowing money on the public credit of the Commonwealth:

(v.) Postal, telegraphic, telephonic, and other like services:

(vi.) The naval and military defence of the Commonwealth and of the several States, and the control of the forces to execute and maintain the laws of the Commonwealth.

(vii.) Lighthouses, lightships, beacons and buoys:

(viii.) Astronomical and metereological observations:

(ix.) Quarantine:

(x.) Fisheries in Australian waters beyond territorial limits:

(xi.) Census and statistics:

(xii.) Currency, coinage, and legal tender:

(xiii.) Banking, other than State banking; also State banking extending beyond the limits of the State concerned, the incorporation of banks, and the issue of paper money:

(xiv.) Insurance, other than State insurance; also State insurance extending beyond the limits of the State concerned:

(xv.) Weights and measures:

(xvi.) Bills of exchanging and promissory notes:

(xvii.) Bankruptcy and insolvency:

(xviii.) Copyrights, patents of inventions and designs, and trade marks:

(xix.) Naturalization and aliens:

(xx.) Foreign corporations, and trading or financial corporations formed within the limits of the Commonwealth:

(xxi.) Marriage:

(xxii.) Divorce and matrimonial causes; and in relation thereto, parental rights, and the custody and guardianship of infants:

(xxiii.) Invalid and old-age pensions:

(xxiiiA.) The provision of maternity allowances, widows' pensions, child endowment, unemployment, pharmaceutical, sickness and hospital benefits, medical and dental services (but not so as to authorize any form of civil conscription), benefits to students and family allowances:

(xxiv.) The service and execution throughout the Commonwealth of the civil and criminal process and the judgements of the courts of the States:

(xxv.) The recognition throughout the Commonwealth of the laws, the public Acts and records, and the judicial proceedings of the States:

(xxvi.) The people of any race, for whom it is deemed necessary to make special laws:

(xxvii.) Immigration and emigration:

(xxviii.) The influx of criminals:

(xxix.) External Affairs:

(xxx.) The relations of the Commonwealth with the islands of the Pacific:

(xxxi.) The acquisition of property on just terms from any State or person for any purpose in respect of which the Parliament has power to make laws:

(xxxii.) The control of railways with respect to transport for the naval and military purposes of the Commonwealth:

(xxxiii.) The acquisition, with the consent of a State, of any railways of the State on terms arranged between the Commonwealth and the State:

(xxxiv.) Railway construction and extension in any State with the consent of that State:

(xxxv.) Conciliation and arbitration for the prevention and settlement of industrial disputes extending beyond the limits of any one State:

(xxxvi.) Matters in respect of which this Constitution makes provision until the Parliament otherwise provides:

(xxxvii.) Matters referred to the Parliament of the Commonwealth by the Parliament or Parliaments of any State or States, but so that the law shall extend only to States by whose Parliaments the matter is referred, or which afterwards adopt the law:

(xxxviii.) The exercise within the Commonwealth, at the request or with the concurrence of the Parliaments of all the States directly concerned, of any power which can at the establishment of this Constitution be exercised only by the Parliament of the United Kingdom or by the Federal Council of Australasia:

(xxxix.) Matters incidental to the execution of any power vested by this Constitution in the Parliament or in either House thereof, or in the Government of the Commonwealth, or in the Federal Judicature, or in any department or officer of the Commonwealth.}

justice

Post Number: 1120

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:28 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The buggers thought...

(iv.) Borrowing money on the public credit of the Commonwealth:

was a better option -> to keep us under their thumb!

These guys are not working for you or me, I'm sure.
Indeed they seem to be working feverishly against us.

j

justice

Post Number: 1186

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 03:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The slave traders we still euphemistically term our "leaders" have thought to create another fictional entity without our prior knowledge or consent at the SEC

It's called the Commonwealth of Australia - a stolen and now clearly abused misnomer for what we citizens rightfully own by natural law NOT the lie of any fictitious registration!

Fraud-2

We also recall the search of Dun & Bradstreet, Inc

Fraud-1

Show me the contract I signed that says I agree to being a participant in this LIE , this corporate slavery the BANKsters and their politico puppets concocted out of thin air and now falsely deceive us that we have entered into willingly. I have NOT done so.

Have you?

j

Seriously, a joke!

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-idea?action=getcompany&CIK=0000805157&type=&dateb=&owner=only&count=40

https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductSelection?dunsNumber=19&busName=PARLIMENT%20HOUSE&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&address=PARLIAMENT%20HOUSE&city=CANBERRA&state=ACT&zip=&country=AU

N.B the use of uppercase letters in registrations images.

We are the "The Commonwealth of Australia" and our representatives appear in "Parliament House".

The above fictitious corporate entities are mere doppelgangers of the true originals.

(Message edited by justice on June 11, 2009)

justice

Post Number: 1188

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 04:27 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oops, that was my typo in the search for Parliment House ... DNB search engine found PARLIAMENT HOUSE anyways.

It's an illusion either way. Don't fall for the media LIE they will try and sell!

We are the people of a free and sovereign country and not some fictitious corporate concoction... NOT some scribble in a world bank's acquisition ledger!!!

(Message edited by justice on June 11, 2009)

hilarius
Username: hilarius

Post Number: 3675

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings O Just One

Perhaps we enslave ourselves with our worship of consumerism in the Shopping Malls of the new Religion - Marketing in which so many have blind faith?

If the world moves from a credit world to a savings world only the credit providers would suffer and the rest of us would be wealthier

Home purchase could be through not for profit building societies, and all other spending could be through their not for profit debit cards

A savings based world would be a richer, more prosperous world, with only bankers out of work

My heart would of course bleed for them. They might then have to get real jobs!

With Best Wishes

Friar Hilarius

I come in peace to share my thoughts and to shine my candle light on possible long term opportunities

justice

Post Number: 1202

Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 05:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guns and Butter - Dress Rehearsal For Debt Peonage

"Dress Rehearsal For Debt Peonage" with economist Dr. Michael Hudson on why the banks are returning the bailout money; bank fees and penalties; banks prefer default to foreclosure; debt as wealth; Obama's Financial Regulatory Reform Proposal and its six major flaws; the deregulation-by centralization ploy; failure to reform the economy will lead to debt peonage.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/53994 August 26, 2009

hilarius

Post Number: 3683

Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 11:24 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We were all sold on the idea that savings would be eroded by inflation

It certainly wasn't true for those who held more cash than equities at the start of the GFC !

Hilarius

I come in peace to share my thoughts and to shine my candle light on possible long term opportunities

justice

Post Number: 1204

Monday, September 14, 2009 - 09:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message to Bank of America: I've decided to it's time to take a stand against the banksters' usury and greed! If our founding fathers were willing to sacrifice their LIVES for our FREEDOM, then I can certainly sacrifice my credit score and be willing to be sued. I'm staging a DEBTOR'S REVOLT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGC1mCS4OVo&feature=player_embedded

hilarius

Post Number: 3730

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 06:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow !!!

justice

Post Number: 1205

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 06:43 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow x 2!
The plan is out there. the plan will set you free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-FxKoVznw&feature=channel

but on a lighter note...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVSz6bfX3w&feature=player_embedded

ehmu
Username: ehmu

Post Number: 8

Friday, September 17, 2010 - 12:35 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The backlash begins against the world land grab.

Hey, justice, thought this would be a good place for this link. This will get your juices flowing; regarding who actually owns that big rock that you live on.

Who do you think owns all of this dirt anyways ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/7997910/The-ba cklash-begins-against-the-world-landgrab.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
US Debt...elisabeth21-Aug-11  06:53 pm
The hidden enemyjimdene5418-Aug-11  01:07 am
FIXED AND DYNAMIC TIME CYCLE ANALYSISbillt48 17-Aug-11  06:34 pm
Daytraderqed24 08-May-11  12:46 pm
Fibonacci - Fact or Fictionrdumas37 22-Apr-11  04:58 pm
The Elisabeth Tutorialelisabeth28 14-Apr-11  06:05 am