You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Archive through October 01, 2010

Chart Forum » Hilarius' Hall Of Fame » Elliott Wave Watching » Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through October 01, 2010

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
rash
Username: rash

Post Number: 46

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 05:54 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Bill!

Thanks for the family portrait! Now I know just where you get those Aqueerian genes from!

Some midweek thoughts attached.
application/mswordWednesday
midweek auntie.doc (351.7 k)

billt
Username: billt

Post Number: 113

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 09:00 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Randall

Thanks for that update - great stuff!

Pollyanna is all ready and set to do her wave 3 thing, so we'll see if she's up for it.

I am pleased you liked the family snap...you can tell where I get a big head from....

Thanks again for your latest thoughts,

Bill

rash

Post Number: 47

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:53 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Bill

A couple of things. Apparently there was a big buy of puts on Pollyanna that caused a spike ... and I do believe Chicken Little is about to come back on stage.

I know Rudy has done some Auntie updates this morning, especially that the XJO's current price pattern looks more corrective than a decline into a Wave 3.

I, too, remain cautious - and will do so unless Auntie goes into an afternoon slide.

My caution is based on the long observation that Auntie is absolutely relentless - and she is NOT moving in that manner in either direction.

Normally, I'd expect to see the XJO make a clear top and start stepping down, hour after hour, day after day. It's Pollyanna who wakes up to find the GS Motherboard already has that index 3% lower or 3% higher.

Auntie is much better-behaved - at least most of the time.

So, while I think the Moon shift to Capricorn will bring Pollyanna down overnight ... and I do think the computer has been playing games ... I remain cautious about the possible extent of the decline for as long as Auntie clings to her ground and refuses to go into a "relentless" decline.

Still, even in the absence of that, I don't think our Short positions on either index are in any danger from a sudden surge north!

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 48

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 08:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Bear is dead! Love live the Bull!

Yes, it’s a sensationalist headline. It might be exaggerated; it might be premature; it might even be completely wrong.

But, astrologically-speaking, the worst of the aspects between the outer planets is now over. It came to a head over the past couple of weeks – and we survived, at least in terms of some of the really pessimistic predictions.

Among astrologers, the period was referred to as “the Cardinal Climax” … because the height of the action took place in early degrees of the four Cardinal signs – Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn, all of which are symbolic of action.

The key part of the pattern was a stressful relationship between Saturn, Uranus and Pluto; a pattern which consistently reappears at times of great economic and social dislocation and stock market meltdowns.

It’s a running series, played out over a few years, but with decades of relative “quiet” in between. What made this one special is that it coincided with a 20-year cycle that plays out between Jupiter and Saturn … and also that, at various times, it involved every planet except Neptune.

Saturn opposed Uranus a rare set of 5 times and squared Pluto three times.

Well, it’s over. Finished. The hangover remains … the actions instigated during the period have yet to play out … and the world as it was has changed and will continue changing.

Because, essentially, it was a changing of the guard; an overthrow of the old world and the start of a new era.

The only part of the rare astrological set-up still in effect are two Jupiter conjunctions of Uranus and one more opposition to Saturn.

But, these are part of more “normal” cycles – and Jupiter’s third and final opposition of Saturn in this set doesn’t take place until March next year.

The last time Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus played with each other in a tight formation was from 1987 to 1990. At that time, Saturn was conjuncting Uranus and Neptune and Jupiter was opposing the configuration.

The point is … when the aspects finished, so did the Bear period.

This Bear might continue until March, 2011 … but predictions that it’s not going to bottom until 2012 or 2014 could be way off mark.

When the next Bull takes off, it may be one of the Super Bulls.

Below is a table published in 1930 outlining cyclic peaks and troughs forecast by a certain Mr Tritch in 1872.

The 0 years mark cycle peaks when panics begin … the X years are when good times are coming to an end … and the XX years mark the bottom of severe recessions and a long-term uptrend starting in financial markets.

It’s a pretty remarkable forecast for a table drawn up in 1872!

The 1999 peak, followed by a panic, and the 2007 peak, followed by a recession proved to be remarkably accurate.

A close study of the dates will show Mr Tritch often got the peaks right, but was sometimes off in his expectation of when markets would bottom. I’ll leave it up to you individually to look back over his record and draw your own conclusions.

It’s a chart I’ve had for years and consult every so often. The significance of the current cycle is that it predicts a really significant Bull run out to 2019. The 1969 trough actually occurred in 1970, but by late 1980 the SP500 had doubled in price.

Mid-1966 saw a deep one-month dive that had Pollyanna close to 600 – compared with 1552 at the peak in early 2000 … or 1473 at the end of 1999 - either way, more than a doubling of price

It defies absolutely the ongoing Doomsday scenarios suggested by commentators like Bob Prechter and Robert McHugh. It is in line with the 2012 “bottom” suggested by other analysts, like Bill McLaren.

Everyone can study the table, apply their own favourite theories and methodologies and come to their own conclusions.

I’m simply conveying my own interpretation of the astrological conditions. And it is simply this: - The worst is over.

If that is true, we can expect markets to start reverting to more “normal” behaviour. That may include a return to regular rhythms.

There are some dates which are likely to be significant over the next couple of months.

On Friday, Mercury went Retrograde. This is a regular event in which, when viewed from Earth, Mercury appears to go backwards for about three weeks. Practically, it’s a time when computers tend to stuff up, when “fat fingers” make an appearance, when one tends to hit the Buy button when one meant to hit the Sell button.

Kaye Shinker (www.astrologicalinvesting.com), the author of several financial astrology textbooks did research on the DJIA’s behaviour during Merc Rx period and came to the conclusion that index tends to end the period within one per cent of where it started.

That doesn’t actually describe the rollercoaster it can go on in the meantime!

Now, Kaye’s research concentrated on the Dow Industrials. I extrapolate her findings to Pollyanna and Auntie.

The last Merc Rx was April 17 to May 11. The 500 started and finished the period with price only about 2% apart.

But, in between those dates we had the “flash crash” – and only a couple of days after it finished, we had the “real” crash.

Anyway, Mercury went Retrograde again last Friday and returns to Direct motion again on September 13. It means that, potentially, the price on September 13 has a reasonably strong historical chance of not being very different from Friday’s closing price.

But I repeat … it can go on one helluva rollercoaster ride between those dates!

On September 19, Jupiter will conjunct Uranus again and I think a couple of days either side of that date will be significant.

The next crucial time period is early October. Venus will go Retrograde and the Sun will conjunct Saturn.

Venus goes Retrograde every couple of years … and the date has a significant historical correlation with major turning points in stock indices.

For example, the Venus Rx in October 2002 was the lowest point of the previous Bear; the Venus Rx in July 2008 was a bad month before the August spike down which warned another Bear was building; and the Venus Rx on March 7, 2009 was … again, the bottom of a Bear move.

So, let me repeat the date: Venus goes Rx on October 8 …

And there ends the forecast from the gypsy’s tent at the fairground:

The end of the Bear may now be much closer than many people believe – and there’s a strong chance it will be early October when Venus goes Rx and the Sun conjuncts Saturn.

For the next 3 weeks, while Mercury is Retrograde, have a mobile phone and your computer (and maybe even a landline) all ready as back-ups for potential communication stuff-ups – and double-check what you intend to do BEFORE you hit the Buy or Sell buttons!

Ciao - RA

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 3828

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 09:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall,

All interesting stuff. Thanks for that. I thought that I had seen that Mister Tritch cycle chart before and looked back over my records. Following is what is known as the Benner-Fibonacci Cycles Chart.

It will be interesting to see what happens. If Andrew's cycle stuff is right then after the current correction we should rally to sometime in the first half of 2011 and then head south possibly bottoming out some time in 2013. I know that goes against what you say in your post but all we can do is follow the patterns and let them take us to where they want to go.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

billt

Post Number: 134

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 03:28 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Guys

Very interesting stuff.

So we have early 2011/2013 for Andrew, 2011 for Benner, and 2012 for Tritch.

Considering poor old Tritch is about 160 years old, and was working under a candle at the time, lets give the poor old buggar a bit of slack!

The worry however, is that a lot of vertical damage on the indices can be taken out between now and then....

On your observation Randall:

"Mercury went Retrograde again last Friday and returns to Direct motion again on September 13. It means that, potentially, the price on September 13 has a reasonably strong historical chance of not being very different from Friday’s closing price."

It would be feasible that Rudy's Wave 3 & 4 could complete by then, bringing us back towards the current levels.

Interesting posts guys

Bill

rash

Post Number: 51

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 09:21 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm attaching a Pollyanna Weekly Planets chart.

Targets below 1047 are: 1023 and then $6 either side of 990.

Below that are 957, 932 and then $6 either side of 900.

application/msword1
pollyanna weekly.doc (34.8 k)

billt

Post Number: 153

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 04:52 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ah don't you just love the martians!

SPX bounced off 1047 last night...

rash

Post Number: 52

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 10:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

If I find time in the next couple of days, I'll take a closer look at astrological transits over the next couple of weeks.

However, at this stage, I still believe EW analysis is more relevant to what's going on in markets.

And to me, markets are not yet acting the way they're supposed to if we're already in a Wave 3 down at several degrees of trend.

Some thoughts attached.

Ciao - RA
application/msword1
mercury rx thoughts.doc (316.4 k)

rash

Post Number: 53

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 11:00 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And just for those who'd feel cheated if I didn't do something with the spooky stuff: -

application/msword2
mercury rx thoughts ii.doc (241.7 k)

rdumas

Post Number: 3890

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 11:09 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall,

Great stuff. What I find interesting about the Astro chart is that even though the Saturn and Uranus lines provided support for the index, the tops appeared to be in made in a planetary vacuum. I'm assuming that other planetary lines (possibly Mars) acted as overhead resistance for the tops.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

rash

Post Number: 54

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 05:07 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since I will make brief mention of Mercury Rx, I'll post this here, rather than in the E-Dubya room.

One of the facets of a Mercury Retrograde period is that different technical indicators will give conflicting signals - more than usually so.

I have looked closely at the NY Summation Index and the McClellan Oscillator.

In my opinion, humble or not, the NYSI is showing a very large degree of positive divergence in that its latest trough is nowhere near the level of its June 9 and July 11 turns.

In brief, the NYSI does not confirm last week's bottom on Pollyanna ... it diverges positively.

The NYMO, on the other hand, has confirmed the Low as valid - but with some degree of positive divergence in the depth of the MACD histograms.

While Pollyanna is likely to stall at 1075-1080, I don't really expect to see further significant downside starting in that index until Wednesday into Friday.

In relation to Auntie, the signals I'm getting from the technical oscillators is that she will attempt to close the price gap at 4538.40.

billt

Post Number: 175

Monday, August 30, 2010 - 07:39 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Randall

Thanks for all that - lots of conflicting 'noise' at the moment.

Blame that Mercury Retrograde!!

My tele decided not to turn on & now my iron is playing up!

It will be interesting were Pollyanna gets to tonight - I'm expecting a 1069 level then a U-turn, but we'll see...

rash

Post Number: 55

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 09:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Bill

So you're reading a book in an wrinkly shirt, eh? Know the feeling ... I've literally had to pull the plug on my computer twice this morning while the HD went into overdrive doing nothing with no programs open.

Will attach a side-by-side chart of Auntie and Pollyanna, with a "probable" bar for Auntie today already inserted.

You should be able to see what's been holding Pollyanna up ... and down.

application/msword1
1.doc (192.5 k)

rash

Post Number: 56

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 01:26 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill the White Bear!

We change months tomorrow and I thought I'd update you on Pollyanna's Monthly Marshuns.

I think the 990 and 900 become out of play after today because the Marshuns are moving position.

Need to watch out for a recovery about 1055. But if the slope of dope is down ... 1015, 967, 926, 876.
application/msword2
2.doc (145.9 k)

billt

Post Number: 182

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 02:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Astro Boy

Thank you for the updated Pollyanna numbers.

1015 might suit Rudy's wave (v) circle target zone.

Did you hear that we have an Independent who says he may be a "Martian Astronaut" - that explains everything!

rash

Post Number: 58

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 10:12 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Monday: In relation to Auntie, the signals I'm getting from the technical oscillators is that she will attempt to close the price gap at 4538.40.

Thursday: Gap closed.

rash

Post Number: 59

Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 12:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that Auntie has closed the gap and Pollyanna has reached her expected first stalling point at 1080, I'll need to see how each index closes out the week before speculating on the next short-term move.

Rudy and I were both leaning towards a B-wave triangle for Auntie and that may now be close to completing. Pollyanna spent more than a week making a "bottom" of some sort. At this stage I'm not inclined to accept the view that her Wednesday rally was a one-day wonder.

Auntie's weekly planets and Pollyanna's daily bars against weekly planets are attached.

application/msword1
1.doc (199.2 k)

rash

Post Number: 60

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 02:01 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I'm attaching the first part of a look at where we might be in terms of market moves over the next few weeks.

While there is a possibility that markets have entered a Wave 3 of a new Bull run, there is also considerable danger that we are rapidly approaching a Pump and Dump top.

The attached articles will examine likely price targets and timing dates, no matter which way it goes.

application/msword1
pump and dump part i.doc (286.7 k)

rash

Post Number: 61

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 03:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part II is attached.

application/msword2
pump and dump ii.doc (368.1 k)

rash

Post Number: 62

Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 04:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A lot of Bear to Bull conversions at the Temple of Mammon this week according to the www.sentimentrader.com graphic.

a

billt

Post Number: 202

Monday, September 06, 2010 - 05:46 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Astro Boy

Thanks for the 'Pump & Dump' stuff - great to see the combo of your 'spooky' side with the TA mix!....

Keep 'em comin'!

bill

rash

Post Number: 63

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 10:39 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last week, I indicated Auntie had put on so much Price within the first 3 days of September that it had already made the bulk of average monthly gains recorded for green months over the previous year and would need to consolidate or backtrack even if she was in genuine rally mode.

I also raised the possibility indices were embarking on a "pump and dump" scenario.

In his Weekend Wrap, Rudy has detailed the EW patterns which suggest we've had the Pump and are rapidly approaching the Dump finale.

There is no need for me to go over any of that territory. Instead, I intend to play the Devil's Advocate ... simply because another week of Price action and oscillator movements continue to point to at least the possibility of a surprise breakout northwards.

From September 2009 to April 2010, Auntie traded in a range on top of, roughly, 4550 to 4600. Since then, 4600 has been the top of the range.

There are now some signs we may not only break above it, but power to new highs above April.

Auntie's holding of the 382 Fibonacci retracement leaves the uptrend from March 2009 in a strong position to resume and the strong breakout by the 20 CCI above zero - for the first time since the February rally - warns of imminent and unexpected danger to Bearish positions.

This chart indicates the 4550 level has been a double Fibonacci zone, which explains why it held so long as Support and then as Resistance. I've included a monthly slow stochastics indicator because it reinforces the sharp divergence apparent with the 20 CCI in the earlier chart.

Bollinger Bands on the weekly chart continue to contract sharply and a sudden, strong move may now be only days away.
On this chart, I have included a monthly, fast 6 CCI against weekly price bars - and again we have a potential breakout upside developing.

Now, personally, I am Short. In fact, I doubled my Short position last Friday and removed my initial loss-stops so that I would not be stopped out by an expected move higher in Pollyanna on Friday night.

However, I will put those loss-stops back in place on Monday when I see how Auntie reacts to Mercury resuming Direct motion ... just in case the expected Bearish C wave down turns, suddenly and unexpectedly, into "something else".

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 64

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 09:03 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Astrologically ...

There is a significant number of astrological "events" over the next few weeks and many of them have an historical relationship with major trend turns.

It makes accurate prediction difficult and indicates continued mood and price swings in financial markets.

However, a few of them should be more powerful than the background noise.

Today week, September 19, Jupiter will conjunct Uranus for the second time. Because the meeting takes place in Pisces, which is Jupiter's second home, some of the more disruptive symbolism normally associated with Uranus has to be severely discounted. In Pisces, Uranus is in mutual reception with Neptune in Aquarius and will be under the control of Jupiter.

Now while it's entirely possible I've got this wrong, I think it's unlikely that markets will nosedive with that aspect still forming. In fact, it suggests exactly the opposite - exaggerated delusion.

The aspect will be triggered when the Sun opposes both planets on September 21/22.

To me, it suggests we won't see a High until then.

In early October, the Sun will square Saturn and Venus will turn retrograde. I would expect markets to be falling into that time period.

The next significant timeframe for a trend turn is around October 19 to 23 ... and it suggests to me that a Santa Claus rally period would get underway around then.

Immediately ahead, both Mercury and Pluto turn Direct after their retrograde periods ... and both of these tend to be associated with trend changes.

And that was true of Venus and Jupiter changing signs last week. As I said earlier ... there are a lot of "events" that have, historically, been associated with major trend turns - too many to get a clear reading.

And we can see that purely in technical conditions and the EW counts Rudy has been outlining with his usual high degree of accuracy.

All of this looks as if it should drop - and drop now.

However, there are some technical indications and some astrological symbolism that suggest the exact opposite could occur and The Drop will be delayed until the middle of the week after this coming one.

Eh! So it ain't easy. Still beats working for a living!

rdumas

Post Number: 3958

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 10:06 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall,

Excellent posts matey. You put forward a very persuasive case for the bulls. It certainly is a weird time period that we're going through at present because there are so many conflicting signs at the moment regardless of which methodology is used.

As you said ........ it ain't easy.

billt

Post Number: 231

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 08:25 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Astro Boy

Thanks for your Weekend Homework Randall.

I appreciate you posting your current trading position, as that adds a piece of perspective to your overall consideration on the 'spooky' and the 'non spooky' analysis.

I might suggest to Uncle Ben B that he concludes his next Fed statement with the term 'exaggerated delusion' rather than 'unusually uncertain' - it is a much better conclusion to the US Economy and perhaps the stock market at the moment I feel.

I continue to be short the US market.

Thank you for your posts -

bill

rash

Post Number: 74

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 05:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Putting today's decline on Auntie into some context ... it ate a big chunk of this week's rise in just a few hours.

There's a gap on daily bars at 4502 which would be a legitimate first target inside the weekly "congestion zone".

We're finally seeing some real damage on daily oscillators, though not yet on the weeklies.

Sorry about having to put the weekly planet charts up as a document, but they lose too much detail with the Forum size constraints.

application/msword1
1.doc (109.1 k)

rash

Post Number: 82

Friday, September 17, 2010 - 02:05 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Bill

Based on the manipulation of The Motherboard I've inserted a Friday price bar for Pollyanna into an All Planets chart so you can see what the Mothers* are up to!

application/msword3
3.doc (181.8 k)

billt

Post Number: 283

Friday, September 17, 2010 - 05:38 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poor Polly, she looks like she'll be put into a triple headlock at 1133..

Blue/Black Sky above is a worry! Lets hope she sees sense and turns and runs back to the 1080/1040 zone.

thanks Randall for doing that

Bill

rash

Post Number: 83

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 01:42 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If there's anybody "Out There" ... and I know there are a few of you who slip secretively through the flaps of the fortune teller's tent ...

application/pdf1
bubble.pdf (485.0 k)

billt

Post Number: 292

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 09:18 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Randall

thanks for that....

What's your stab at a target on SPX for this dip?

Mr E'Dubya is favoring >1040, rather than the 950'ish...., but is leaving both alive at this point. The Three Amigos have had their influence!

Polly likes the 1080 level, so I assume she might hang around there for a few days, misbehave a bit - get her palms read, before deciding what to do.

I am sensing you are in the >1040 camp....is that about right?

thanks for your work Astro Boy....others are too shy to say they have visited the 'wiggy board', I'm sure you get lots of stalkers taking the odd look into the tent...'ohhhh, an astrologer lives in there' :-)

bill

starboard_tack
Username: starboard_tack

Post Number: 398

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 08:17 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Randall,

I think that there are many, like me, who are "out there" and read your work without posting. So many thanks for all the effort from you, and all the amigos.

regards,
Starb'd

"The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails."

rash

Post Number: 85

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 11:49 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Starb'd

I "lurked" in the Forums myself for over a year, getting a feel for who was worth reading and who could safely be ignored ... and would happily have stayed as a lurker if Rudy hadn't felt the need to "confess"! hehe

So, I really don't mind if no-one ever responds, or even if they feel it's all a pile of silly spooky stuff. It's a wide, rich world and ponderings, analysis and opinions don't take up much room.

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 90

Friday, September 24, 2010 - 06:11 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Gravy Boobies!

Attaching 3 different weekly charts of Auntie XJO ... planetary price levels; tech chart showing angular resistance; Bollinger Band chart, utilising 3 different middle bands - 20 SMA, EMA, WMA.

Minimum downside for the coming week: 4574

Minimum technical downside: 4527

Middle BB downside - 4483 and lower

Will deal with "spooky stuff" over the weekend. However, y'all know I think the period ahead is negative; y'all know I expected markets to top out during the past week.

Need to see how los Yanquis finish the week - and what (further) damage is done to technical oscillators before gutting the goat to read the entrails.

application/pdf1
xjo weekly.pdf (372.4 k)

rash

Post Number: 91

Friday, September 24, 2010 - 06:14 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bugger!

Hit Control, Shift and + simultaneously to rotate the image clockwise.

Do NOT print the charts!!! Black charts very ugly, use much ink.

rash

Post Number: 92

Friday, September 24, 2010 - 06:18 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Word format for those who use real computers. The graphics don't lose much quality.
application/msword1
1.doc (307.2 k)

billt

Post Number: 321

Friday, September 24, 2010 - 06:36 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Astro Boy

Looking forward to seeing your work on Polly too -

I guess the 1080/1040 level for Polly is still there...as we head south...

Mr E'Dubya has his second EW choice target at 970, could you identify what the martians are doing around there...

The Prechterites are heading to the 800/810 level! Any targets for them down in those hellish levels!

thanks Randall

Bill

rash

Post Number: 93

Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 10:26 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Y'all do know I don't really gut goats and read entrails?

I mean ... that would be tacky and sooo unscientific. Not like astrology!

application/msword1
the pull of the planets.doc (451.1 k)

billt

Post Number: 333

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 04:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Randall

By the look of the charts, Polly might head back to the 1040 zone based on 1st Harmonic lines and the down trending Mars lines before its journey north...does that seem the logical turning point considering all the spooky stuff?

thanks

bill

rash

Post Number: 94

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 04:56 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Big White Bear.

At this stage, I wouldn't bet on 1080, let alone 1040.

Something is going on that's not quite usual. Leaving aside lack of volume, indices spending days jiggling around (look at the FTSE's past 12 trading days), and some oscillators declining a lot while prices don't decline much, there's also a vast disconnect between international indices.

I see the Prechter acolytes constantly relabelling their "This is it!" counts ... and, yet, "it" still seems elusive.

Stand back ... look at the grinding Bull from February into April ... take warning from when oscillators drop, but prices don't ... and dance the tune the market plays.

I'm surprised the short-term transits aren't producing much negativity; it's an indication the longer-term effect of the much bigger planetary symbols (the Jupiter/Uranus kissy/smoochy) could blow a bigger bubble before it pops.

rash

Post Number: 95

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 05:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bipolar Bear!

Do a right click on the image and save it to a "Spooky Stuff" folder for future reference ... will show you where horizontal planetary S/R sit on Polly's price chart.

application/msword1
polly.doc (158.7 k)

rash

Post Number: 96

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 06:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The state of the FTSE

The attached document shows a daily chart of the FTSE. It uses 3 different RSI readings ... 6, 14 and 30.

They're indicating failure of the rally - which has been marked by massive interference from The Motherboard.Even today it opened nearly .5% higher, but hasn't been able to hold it ... a common event in the past couple of weeks.

But ... declining oscillators in the face of prices which are NOT declining should not, automatically, be read as negative divergence!

This could yet go either way as we head towards the Venus Retrograde on October 8. The FTSE is now 13 trading days into either accumulation, or distribution, at 5600 and below.

It has two sets of major 1st Harmonic planetary lines and could jump either way, even though the RSI lines are screaming: South!

At this stage I don't know whether it's going to launch to 5832 - or collapse to 4968 and fill some downside gaps.

application/msworda
ftse.doc (153.1 k)

ehmu
Username: ehmu

Post Number: 17

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 03:27 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello rash, enjoy your posts, tho haven't made much sense as yet but working on it.

I have an idea regarding the charts that you put in a word file, and I can't read the text because of size etc.

writing to suggest you try installing the following screen capture program. It is short, and quite flexible since with it you can save in quite a few different formats.

An added advantage to reading your posts is that we could all view your charts along with your descriptions.

it is quite a small program, only 643k.

MWSnap.exe-------
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html

_____ n a m a s t e

billt

Post Number: 338

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:35 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Astro for Polly's Chart,

My little canary RUT (US Small Caps) has not given up the ghost as yet either....its still heading north, contrary to Polly.

Watching it closely..

bill

rash

Post Number: 97

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 05:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hal - et al

Don't sweat the small stuff. I assume the text you can't read is just which planetary lines I have configured for a particular chart.

Initially, the charts will just look like a bowl of coloured spaghetti. The wavy ones are the fast-moving planets ... the near-horizontal lines are the outer planets. I use the fast ones for short-term trends, the slow ones for intermediate moves.

Every week or two I put up a "weekly planets" chart for Auntie and Pollyanna. Forget the spaghetti and check the weeklies when there's a trend underway.

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 98

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 06:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thought I'd share one of my non-spooky charts.

It's a technical Auntie Weekly and needs no explanation.

Bill ... just caught your latest posts on EWW; I swear, boy, some days you make Prozac seem redundant!

application/msworda
auntie weekly technical.doc (106.5 k)

ehmu

Post Number: 21

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 02:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK randall thanks. I get emails of the board postings and cannot open the word files that you place your images in, I have to go to this message board to open them. When you do a pdf, that does come through.

It would be nice to save some of the more memorable charts that you post, but I guess I can figure out some more convoluted method for myself.

no worries

_____ n a m a s t e

ehmu

Post Number: 22

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 10:34 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall:

37 years ago, I was performing Fourier transforms and spectral analysis on communication systems. This was for the purpose of designing filters (to take out the interference) and amplifiers to enhance the intelligent parts of the signals. The point is not that I have any edge, but I do have a curiosity about the platform that you are working with, and I have the background to know that the science has been around for a long time.

Tell me more about the tools that you are using.

I also observe that the EW wave counting (which is somewhat onerous), is a simplified visual way of taking out the high frequency noise, including the higher harmonics (both of which are less significant than the lower harmonics).

Most man made noise in the market prices (ie from quant fund traders)is filtered out when only the lower harmonics (larger time frame/periods) are considered.

The implication here is that in times like these when there is a precarious balance in the sum of the little waves, the larger degrees hold the greatest truth about future direction, and that the whippy stuff on short time frames will fade away and become less and less significant as the influence of the larger waves come back in to play.

The answer to "which way is the market moving next?" is staring us in the face. I can't see it though, I think I need some new spectacles, some ear plugs, and some peanuts would be nice.

ps I note that we haven't closed the gap yet from May13/14

(Message edited by ehmu on October 01, 2010)

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 99

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 03:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hal.

I have no "gap" on Pollyanna from May 13/14. But then, I'm very picky about how one defines a gap ... and there is only a gap where the entire price range of one bar does not meet any of the price range of the previous bar. Mild variations between the close of one day and the open of the next is not a gap, in my definition.

Software: geocentric or heliocentric zodiacal positions of planets are translated to price. An individual stock, or an index, tends to respond most closely (during intermediate and longer term moves) to the price lines of the planets most prominent in the natal chart of that stock or index.

A natal (birth) chart is created for the time and place of the first listing on a stock exchange; incorporation charts can also be used - though they do not necessarily reflect what is currently happening with a stock price for that company. (It will, however, tell you what is going on inside the company.)

Andrew, one of the 4M, also works with Fourier somethings. It's all too teddibly technical for me.

Sorry you have to pick up the mail. I didn't realise the PDFs are delivered but the Wordies have to be collected. The problem with the PDFs is the loss of image quality.

With Word, you can either increase the "size" button in the toolbar, without losing detail, or right click and save the image to some other graphics program. They do transmit better as white background charts, and while I do have some of my templates white for ease of printing, most of my charts are black because there's less glare and strain on the eyes when looking at them full screen for so long each day.

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 100

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 06:22 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A tip about Word documents.

I know from past experience even some tech-savvy people don't have the program configured to show all available tools. So, if you don't have this dropdown menu ...

z

... click on "Tools", choose "Customise" and make sure both Standard and Formatting boxes are ticked. You'll then be able to enlarge any Word document and scroll around it without losing any detail of the images it contains.

ASX Stocks 20-minute delayed

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through March 20, 2011rash50 20-Mar-11  12:08 pm
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through November 27, 2010rash50 27-Nov-10  12:04 pm
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through August 15, 2010billt50 15-Aug-10  05:19 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»