You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

TSX Stocks 15-minute delayed

Archive through November 27, 2010

Chart Forum » Hilarius' Hall Of Fame » Elliott Wave Watching » Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through November 27, 2010

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
ehmu
Username: ehmu

Post Number: 24

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 01:29 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall:

Thanks for the explanations about the platforms.

Your word doc comes up as a web document unable to size, but I am able to extract the image and copy it into another program thanks. Am familiar with word, but thanks for the extra patience.

The gap that I saw was on SPY, sorry about that (it was .10cents short of filling, but now has filled this am). I guess being late to the party I should have asked directions to polly and auntie. Is polly $SPX (gspc?), and auntie is XJO_ax ?

best
Hal

_____ n a m a s t e

rash
Username: rash

Post Number: 101

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 12:01 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Groovers, Great White Bears and escaped elephants!

Okay, so I thought Auntie's top was probably in the previous week, but I told y'all the minimum downside move for last week was 4574 - and it was.

No certain prediction for the week ahead ... but I have put together two documents and price targets for whichever scenario presents itself.

It's all about Auntie. I still don't give a rat's about "them" and may, or may not, conduct a similar exercise for the Crooks&Cretins market run by the distant cousins.

Ciao - RA
application/msword1
xjo technicals.doc (264.7 k)

rash

Post Number: 102

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 12:02 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And here's the spooky stuff!

application/msword1a
xjo planetary position.doc (110.1 k)

rash

Post Number: 103

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 03:18 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A brief look at the Paris Hilton/Bernie Madoff of stock exchanges.

application/mswordx
pollyanna's poop.doc (174.6 k)

ehmu

Post Number: 27

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 03:45 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

eh rash:

you lost me a bit with your last chart of your last post.

the drift of your text was to do with the GS motherboard having their way with us----I know what that implication is, but couldn't figure out their representation on the last chart of the post. is there a line, or color that depicts their influence?

can you illucidate s'il vous plait

_____ n a m a s t e

ehmu

Post Number: 28

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 04:10 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear astroman

thanks for all of the analysis, I'm starting to catch on to the lingo.

I'm writing to ask if you're willing to post the equivalent daily chart to the xjo (attached), for the SPY. I want to compare them, since it sounds like they don't always track each other exactly.

merci beaucoup in advance

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 104

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, the drift was I'm bored out of my brain with the endless agonising over an index that's manipulated on a daily basis ... and that if one is looking to pick reasonably safe entry points for positions on Pollyanna look to monthly ranges and long-term levels which have a history of turning the price instead of trying to "understand" its daily squiggles.

The weekly chart is "weekly planetary price levels". Not sure I can say that any clearer. I sure wish that it had a magic line for what The Motherboard intends doing - but if we knew that, GS wouldn't be able to rip so many people off each day.

Next couple of documents deal with some Gann stuff and pitchforks, since it has been a while ...

application/mswordAuntie
gann devils.doc (135.7 k)

rash

Post Number: 105

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:51 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And for Pollyanna ...

application/mswordP
polly's pitch.doc (115.7 k)

ehmu

Post Number: 32

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 04:02 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Astroman:

I was looking for footprints of the ppt and/or gs on pollyanna chart (inferred on SPY).

I let my intuition run by highlighting the gaps on the 60min price chart. It looked suspiciously to me that 1/4 fractions of the lunar cycle might coincide with the gap periods. Any way for us to look at that.

The gaps may not be someone like gs exploiting the lunar influence, it could just be the extreme influence (gain) of state run leverage (bringing on pricing hysteresis).

best
ehmu

_____ n a m a s t e

ehmu

Post Number: 33

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 06:23 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Solar flare cause this?

In the old days, the long tail that I have highlighted at the close today, may have meant that the dark force had run the stops so that they could get an abundance of cheap shares before they did a major short squeeze tomorrow.

Or maybe it was just the technician at the NYSE switching tape drives.

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 106

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 10:08 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Hal

The easiest way to spot intervention is the premarket Futures ... when there's a 2% jump in one minute at 5am NY time. Let's just say a million people didn't wake up early in a really, really good mood and race to their computers.

I normally reserve the week for trading and the weekend for talking. I just wanted to refer y'all back to the positive chart for Auntie I posted at the weekend in the XJO planetary position document ... and the astro charts in Polly's poop.

I've indicated that if markets rose into Venus Rx on Friday I would want to review the possible future scenario. It's too early to do that yet because I want to see exactly what levels get hit and how the oscillators view the action.

Astrologically, the Saturn/Pluto square continues to be played in the overall scheme. I've mentioned before Saturn in Libra against Pluto in Capricorn is a fight for control - a war between government (Saturn in Libra = government of the people BY the people) and BIG money (Pluto) wanting to protect the status quo (Capricorn).

Big money does not like the fact the Democrats have been seeking too much control. The big banks have rushed to pay back the TARP money to get the Treasury spies out of their account rooms. GS and the others must be mightily miffed at the legislation which tries to force them to take care of their clients and stop profiteering via their own trading accounts.

All of which is why I want to review. Venus Retrograde means a complete re-evaluation of the "value" of material things, including stocks.

I was expecting to see it towards the bottom of a correction. Seeing it happen near a potential top opens up something quite different.

It is possible that Saturn/Pluto will now play out as a deliberately engineered October crash going into the US elections in November ... so that the Masters of the Universe can reinstall Republican control of Congress and try to undo some of the Democrat legislation.

Saturn in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn ... it was always going to be a fierce battle over who has real control - the people, or Big Money. And the problem with Pluto (and Scorpio, its sign) is that it quite literally will opt for the scorched earth policy if it believes it's losing control.

But. Still too early to talk about that - and I prefer to leave the talking stuff to the weekend.

Ciao - RA

ehmu

Post Number: 34

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:03 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Randall for the interesting & thorough response.

I'm cheering for Saturn, but my money is on Pluto.

From what I can tell, the people aren't ready to surrender any of their liberty or luxury, so it will probably only take one little reminder (nudge) from pluto. Pluto already has our attention.

I'll try to limit my ramblings to fridays in the future, my apologies.

From Polly's weekly , there is some resistance at 1170 +/- 7.

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 107

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 12:37 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spent quite a bit of time last weekend detailing the planetary and technical conditions of Auntie & Pollyanna and specifically why markets could rise if Auntie maintained her position above an important Saturn line - and giving price targets.

Polly is only now STARTING to touch my price range for a reasonably safe short ... safe, only because even if she's in blow-off, she will revisit this level before long, so one will be able to exit without significant loss. That doesn't mean she can't go higher without retracing. Anyway, I'll leave all of that analysing and agonising until the weekend.

Here's an update on current price versus significant planetary prices. (I updated Auntie's chart properly, but I was a tad slack with the precise level of the Saturnians on Polly.Eh! I was sick of hearing about the vacuous bitch!)

application/msworda
planet chart update.doc (283.1 k)

rash

Post Number: 108

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 02:09 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, since Auntie is just going sideways to unwind the oscillators and I have my Limit orders in place, I might as well waffle on like an Air sign.

The Saturn/Pluto square, being triggered again by the passage of the inner planets, is a "mundane" event. In the astrological sense, that means a world event happening at the current time, even though it takes years to play out.

It's having a particular impact in the Narcissistic idiocracy of the US because the Sun in the natal chart of the US Federal Reserve is being impacted by the transit - Pluto is conjuncting its Sun.

However, on the world stage, we can see similar themes in places as diverse as Brazil, China and India. For the first time, the Brazilian middle class is taking off at a great rate as Libran Saturn challenges plutocratic (military/dictator) type of control of government (Pluto in Capricorn).

In India, the themes are not dissimilar to those of the US ... high-level corruption continues to be exposed and challenged. Strict social boundaries - the caste system - are being broken down as Saturn (restrictions/boundaries) travels in exaltation through Libra (equality, equity, fairness.

In China, "the people" are also far more willing now to challenge corruption of the regional plutocrats (the Communist cadres) - even while the central "dictatorship" in Beijing constantly readjusts policies and controls to try to get an equitable distribution of the new wealth among the people to prevent widespread social upheaval.

China has an extraordinarily rich history and no-one has ever been able to exercise complete control over the entire country. Even during Mao's time, the Gang of Four and the Cultural Revolution ran out of control, despite efforts in Beijing to keep a guiding hand.

Few in the West realise the extent to which there has always been two Chinas - the centralised bureaucratic control run on behalf of Emperors, be they Han, Mongol or Communist, and another huge group of people decidedly entrepreneurial and capitalist in spirit and practice.

For many centuries, these entrepreneurs were expelled to the south, in what was then know as the Land of Yueh (the land of nothing). Under various crackdowns from the north, when government troops would be ordered in to seize their wealth, the entrepreneurial class learned how to spread their web ... down into the Malay Peninsula, the Philippines, Indonesia. They were used to be treated like dogs by their own lot, so buying off the locals was no problem.

By late in the 20th century, they had such a massive capital base spread from Taiwan to Djakarta, Manilla to Singapore and Hong Kong, they were able to bankroll the sudden eruption of economic growth in southern China.

They remain wary, of course, because the nation has such a long history of one group re-exerting control (and seizing the wealth) of the capitalist class ... but even Beijing has a better understanding of how money really works than most Western capitalists and, at least for the moment, is trying to make sure that money is spread around as widely as possible ... again, it's a Saturn in Libra kind of thing.

I think I remarked way back in the Great War of the Gods, it's not the end of the world, as in the Mayan calendar (which is cyclical), just the end of the world as we know it.

But, it's the beginning of a new epoch - the great war between the Gods is being played out in the Cardinal signs, the action signs ... Aries, Libra and Capricorn.

And a reminder of the old Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times!! hehe

Okay, enough of this Air-head nonsense. Time to go back to being an intensely private watery Fire person.

Ciao - RA

billt
Username: billt

Post Number: 371

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 03:11 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Astro Boy

Thanks for all your stuff. Much appreciated!

A summary from an earthling:

- Polly hit 1160 on the nose, could venture a bit higher & a correction is due.

Target for Polly looks like 1080 to me, but did I sense from the 'spooky talk' that a bigger fall from grace maybe on the taro cards?

Hal thinks you are a 'man' - but of course you are only a 'boy'....he will learn over time.

Hal most probably thinks you also have 'an unhealthy affinity for cartoon comic characters'......:-)

Here is your reward for the week, follow the instructions...BEFORE you click onto the link turn VOLUME up to the MAX! ENJOY :

http://www.astroboy-themovie.com/

Billy the Bear

rash

Post Number: 109

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 03:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hola, Bipolar Bear!

I have Limit orders in to Short Polly at 1167 - with a double-up if she sneaks as high as 1181.

My thinking was maybe down to only 1100 or 1080 ... but, yes, I want the right to review. The dreaded "something else" may be afoot.

Nothing wrong with being a boy, y'know. Just have to avoid Catholic priests and Scout leaders.

billt

Post Number: 373

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 03:56 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

..a little martian boy with a catholic priest..now that would be on the front page!

I'll keep posted for your 'something else' ideas,

good luck with the trade...sounds good!

rash

Post Number: 112

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 05:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Attaching a coloured spaghetti chart of Pollyanna so you can see why I picked 1181 as a secondary entry point to go Short.

It doesn't have all the lines; "Factoring" the planet lines to Pollyanna's prices is a useless exercise because there're too many of them; it's why I prefer weekly and monthly price levels for the 500.

Anyway, the attached chart shows the massive level of DAILY overhead resistance now. But, I'm allowing for a Marshun channel rise and a spike above 1st Harmonic Pluto on the long-term chart.

If the Motherboard is going to continue doing naughty, tacky, dirty things to you Bearish boyz ... I think the Venusian might give her a dose of the clap.

application/mswordpollywollydoodlealltheday
b.doc (43.5 k)

ehmu

Post Number: 35

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 01:39 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randall:

A couple of questions for the weekend;

1) There seems to be a difference in colors from your monthly in post 107 to the spagetti of post 112. Is Neptune always the same color for example ?

2) On the monthly chart for GSPC, I see a cross coming up for the next bar, but I can't tell, is that for the october bar?

3) The cross that I referred to in 2)above----does a true high occur when just the tip of the candle touches, or is it the close of the candle ?

4) The cross that I referred to above on the monthly occurs around the 1160 level, How does that compare on the daily and weekly (ie what dates does it occur on the weekly and daily ?

5) I am a little color challenged, so have some difficulty discriminating between waves on the spagetti charts. So it is a treat for me when you are posting only the relevent crosses. thanks for that.

6) You refer to the dark side mother board occasionally, and I'm curious how is it she would be immune from the influences of nature ? The mother board is subject to the same laws that we are.

7) Do you commiserate with others ( like someone that has galactic4 real time)about where motherboard ply their influence ? I'm thinking that their influence is visible on some level, and has a rhyme that is tweakable.

best
Hal

ps-------riddle: What do you call a boy, in an ocean of astro waves, without a scout master or priest ???

Bob ! Astro-bob !

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 113

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 08:41 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Yes, unless I change them for a particular reason such as yellow Uranus doesn't show up clearly on white charts.

2 & 4. Sometime in November. I'll comment then if it looks as if it might be relevant.

3. Sometimes price hits exactly and reverses. That can be a strong signal. Otherwise, what's important is if price closes the day, week, month on top or below the line.

6. Not immune long term. But, if you're aware that a particular influence is affecting everyone else you can take advantage of it.

7. No. The Long family, especially Jeanne and Linda, run a really good operation - with quarterly calendars, almanacs and daily trading groups. The software also has back-up programs from Bill Merriman and there are a host of astro trading tools to give users an edge, such as the use of 24th Harmonics.

rash

Post Number: 114

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 10:43 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away ... run by Soviets - and now coming to a neighbourhood near you.

Midnight grocery runs capture economic desperation

Late-night desperation: When government help drops in, shoppers descend on grocery stores

Anne D'Innocenzio and Dena Potter, Associated Press Writers, On Wednesday October 6, 2010, 3:13 pm EDT
FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (AP) -- Once a month, just after midnight, the beeping checkout scanners at a Walmart just off Interstate 95 come alive in a chorus of financial desperation.
Here and at grocery stores across the country, the chimes come just after food stamps and other monthly government benefits drop into the accounts of shoppers who have been rationing things like milk, ground beef and toilet paper and can finally stock up again.
Shoppers mill around the store after 11 p.m., killing time until their accounts are replenished. When midnight strikes, they rush for the checkout counter.
"The kids are sleeping, so we go do what we've gotta do. Money is tight," Martin Young said as he and his wife pushed two carts piled high with ground beef, toilet paper and other items.
The couple said they need food-stamp benefits, which are electronically deposited onto debit cards, because his job as a restaurant server doesn't quite cover expenses for their five children.
"We try to get here between 10:30 and 11 because we know we've got a lot of stuff to get. That way by 12 o'clock we're at the line cashing out and done," he said.
More than a year after the technical end of the Great Recession, millions of Americans still have a hard time stretching their dollars until the first of the month, or even the next payday.
One in seven Americans lives in poverty, and more than 41 million are on food stamps, a record. Last year the figure was about 35 million.
As a result, there are more scenes like the one last week at a 24-hour Kroger in Cincinnati. As the final hours of September ticked down, about five dozen cars were in the parking lot. It's much slower on normal weeknights.
"This here is emergency bread," said Malinda Patterson, 36, who has been without a full-time job since the recession began and had started shopping 20 minutes before midnight. That's when $435 in food stamps kicked in to help feed her six children.
The same night, Shavon Smith and her four young children were loading up on meat, fruit, bread, water, tissues and cereal at Kroger's Food 4 Less store on Chicago's West Side. Those staples had begun running out more than a week earlier.
"Tonight, they were tired and hungry, so I said, 'Let's go ahead and do it now,'" said Smith, who had $600 in food stamps electronically deposited to her electronic debit card at midnight.
"They can go to the fridge and get whatever they want in the beginning of the month, and we have bigger meals," a reprieve from the rationing that is the rule for the rest of the month, she added.
Stores have always noted swings in spending around paydays -- a drop-off in buying in the days before shoppers receive paychecks or government subsidies, followed by a spurt of spending once the money is available.
The recession and its aftermath have taken the trend to an extreme. Tight credit is a factor, too. When cash runs out, many can no longer fall back on credit cards to buy what they need.
There is no broad data on the impact of this shopping pattern, known as the paycheck cycle. The timing of government assistance is different from state to state, and when payday falls varies by employer.
But stores have learned how to adapt to the surges, which typically occur on the first and the 15th of the month, when many people get their paychecks. They monitor the pay schedules from big employers in the towns where they operate.
Walmart, Kroger, Kmart and others have worked with their suppliers to stock more gallons of milk and supersized packages of toilet paper and detergent at the beginning of the month. Smaller packages and store brands are given prominence leading up to payday.
Walmart is collaborating with vendors to offer even smaller sizes for under a dollar to win back customers who are heading to dollar stores to buy mini-size laundry soap and other items because they only have a few dollars left until the next payment. Earlier this year, Kmart began pushing $1 items on snack packs and other food items, timed a week before the 15th of each month to help customers stretch their budgets.
"This is the new normal," said Richard Hastings, macro and consumer strategist with Global Hunter Securities. "This is going to be like this for many years to come."
Not counting Social Security, one in six Americans now receives some form of government assistance, including food stamps, Medicaid and extended unemployment benefits.
These government payouts now account for about 20 percent of Americans' total after-tax income, said David Rosenberg, an economist at investment firm Gluskin Sheff. The average over the past half-century is 13 percent.
The high number of people on government assistance is atypical for this stage of an economic recovery. Usually at this point, growth in assistance rolls should be flattening, Rosenberg said.
Americans relying on government benefits are doing their homework to stretch the payments. The vast majority interviewed by The Associated Press as October dawned last week were carefully scrutinizing prices and had a game plan of what to buy where.
In Harlem, shoppers were running back and forth from Target to Costco to compare prices just after 10 a.m., the time most of the stores open, on the first day of the month.
Sandra Bennerson, 66, who is retired and gets Social Security on the first, was in the detergent aisle at Target, explaining to a reporter why Costco had a better deal on Tide. Costco was offering 20 more ounces for the same price.
"Every penny counts," she said.
In Cincinnati, Patterson said she had learned how to budget. She said she hopes the midnight shopping ends soon.
"It's going to be getting colder," Patterson said. "Hopefully, it won't be like this much longer."

ehmu

Post Number: 36

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 07:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well folks, I'm going to take a well deserved rest. I'm exhausted from trading against the US Federal Reserve Bank in the US markets.

According to the chart below, positive price pressures peak statistically at the new moon and valley bottom at the full moon.

Since we celebrated the new moon today at 5:44am Melbourne time 1:44pm CDT I think this is the peak of upward price pressure from the lunar orb. This means that the FED will have more difficult time of propping prices up for the next couple of weeks. Then they will have two weeks before the election where they will have increasing celestial support to keep prices inflated. (it favors the incumbant party to keep the markets out of the political agenda---flat in other words)

I'm also including a 60min chart of UUP---USD index fund, that doesn't even show a whisper of hope for the dollar to rebound in the near future. This implies also that the inflow of foreign money will go down, because the fed is just confiscating their money at the border. (thus making the markets easier to influence in both directions)

The deliberate $ devaluation, plus the fed purchasing equities outright equals = (interference squared).

Anyone care to make a US election donation??, then buy some US equities !!

The only hope that I see in the near future is that I am capitulating. This usually occurs at the exact moment of the turning point of the markets.

In the mean time, I'll watch out of the corners of my eyes, and possibly do some daytrading on the Canadian markets where I call home.

_____ n a m a s t e

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 4145

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 07:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hal,
What do they say......"all is darkest before the dawn". Maybe there is a bit of a medium term bottom appearing. Looking at the 60 minute chart we have just had a higher high and the LBB indicates that the next down move may give us a higher low.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

rash

Post Number: 117

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 08:17 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hal ... thanks for the Lunar phase chart. I've indicated from time to time that, statistically, New Moons are highs (the top of your wave).

Lunar trading doesn't work terribly well if going Short from New Moon to Full Moon when markets are rallying strongly.

However, there is a chance this New Moon may be a peak ... because it occurs with Venus going retrograde and a Mercury conjunction to Saturn.

I'll attach two charts - the first zooms in on Pollyanna's price action of the past 3 days. She has just made her first PRECISE hit of the Node line from the long-term planet charts I've shown recently and is also failing to close above Saturn.

She is now in danger of being turned down by the Mercury/Saturn price crossing. Either that, or it MUST gap above that price zone on Friday AND HOLD IT!

The second chart is a version of Polly's weekly planets, but with Mercury and Mars lines also included. If she cannot break above Mercury/Saturn tomorrow, she's likely to go down into the Full Moon.

If she breaks above and holds, then 1200 becomes a very probable target.

application/msworda
polly and saturn.doc (230.4 k)

ehmu

Post Number: 37

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 11:06 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok guys, thanks for the boost.

Rudy, you gave me such an adrenalin boost, I almost mortgaged the house to buy US$ in Frankfurt or Moscow overnight. Check out your attached graph. The numerals on the top end of the price axis (8's) got cut off and look like 3's.

Randall, thanks for your comments re lunar cycle. And thankyou for the latest update on the astro charts. I'm wondering now what the different magnitudes of influence for the different planets are at the moment. It must vary quite a bit depending on where they are in their orbit at any given time.

thanks again
Hal

_____ n a m a s t e

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 4148

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 11:17 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hal,

Not sure that that 'cutting off' action took place as I made no edits in that area. hehehehehe

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

ehmu

Post Number: 40

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 06:33 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Venus retrograde

Venus does turn retrograde only once every eighteen months, but the effects of each period differ, according to the sign in which it happens (see box for Venus Retrograde 2010). Retrograde periods, although often problematic for us earthlings, are not particularly uncommon. Each planet retrogrades, except the Sun and Moon.

It is a time when we are called upon to go back and take care of unfinished business, particularly to do with relationships, emotional and financial. Often we are forced to deal with deep feelings that have their origins in past events. They are activated on an inner level but are often difficult to express to ourselves or others while Venus is retrograde.

Over these weeks even the most casual interactions tend to become fraught with seriousness, intended or not.

Venus starts moving towards normal on november 8th, but remains retrograde until the end of november

Its Worth Noting That The Last Venus Retrograde Cycle Occurred At An Important Reversal In The Market In March 2009 At That Time Venus Began Its Retrograde Cycle On March 7 Just One Day After The Stock Market Reached Its Lowest

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 118

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 01:42 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have house guests this weekend and no spare time.

Statistically ... Venus Rx turns markets 7 out of 10 times on an historical backtest. Marked important lows in 2002 and 2009. I thought I went through all of this recently? Maybe it was just a private communication twixt the 4M.

However, historically, it's associated more often with Highs than Lows.

We have Moon in Sagittarius Monday/Tuesday. As I've said before ... often big moves and usually optimistic. Moon shift to Capricorn will bring on change of mood.

Venus doesn't rule stock markets. Specifically, Venus rules money. As ruler of Taurus, she's the original 'Material Girl'. Taken broadly, she's the ruler of the "value" of things which can be touched. And, very specifically, money.

So, since everyone's talking about the Gringo Peso, Venus Rx is likely to bring a change in the value of currencies vis a vis one another ... and that will change stock values.

And the Rx is happening from Scorpio, which deals with Big Money - (held by banks) and debt. (Banks only have Big Money because Little People give it to them in deposits and they borrow. Banks are part of the Big Debt/Big Money symbolism, which is a Scorpy thang not a Toro thang.)

The issues of currency, debt (including sovereign debt and Treasury notes) and their impact on "the value of things we hold dear and can touch" will be the main themes of the Venus Rx period going into mid-November.

I'll update charts during the week. Polly's weekly and monthly ... basically no change. Saturn overhead on Auntie's weekly is now down to a price of about 4709 and the Saturn underpinning which was at 4584 last week will be around 4593 this week.

Oh ... you'll note on the Lunar chart Hal posted that while the statistical high, the top of the curve, is on NM day ... daily bars can (sometimes!) show a spike afterward. Could be a better-than-average chance of that this time because of the Sagittarian Moon. Watch Auntie ... when she starts to move down, Pollyanna won't be far behind.

rash

Post Number: 119

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 04:59 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

application/msworda
xjo weekly planet prices.doc (39.9 k)

rash

Post Number: 120

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 05:20 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a 618 Fibonacci retrace line on Auntie at the 4700 level and, so far, it has been strong Resistance.

Should the Americans, who object to health care as "socialism" but believe the government should print money to prop up the share market, continue to believe there is no such thing as bad news, the XJO could continue riding Sun/Mercury/Mars lines higher, overcoming the 618 Fibonacci and the 4710 level marked on the weekly chart.

Possible planetary pressure to send prices sideways to down would then become Jupiter at 4758 and Uranus at 4778 (and repeated a similar distance on top of 4800). Since Auntie tends to travel Neptunian routes, the current price of Neptune Resistance is 4839.20 (rounded to 4840 on the weekly chart).

Failure to break above 4710 and hold it, brings the downside Saturn level into play for the week.

rash

Post Number: 121

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 05:26 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh. One small caveat. Since the XAO leads the XJO these days, be aware that it could be the All Ords that hits the upper levels - which could leave the XJO appearing to turn in mid-air.

It might be, for example, if the trend continues up for another wee while that XAO hits Neptune, but Auntie only reaches the lower Uranian. Anyway, worth keeping an eye on the broader index to see if it backs off sharply from any of the overheads.

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 122

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:57 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tuesday afternoon update on Auntie.

I believe this is now in play: -

"Failure to break above 4710 and hold it, brings the downside Saturn level into play for the week."

The Fibo 618 level has proved to be too strong and today's decline has sliced down through the uptrending inner planet lines, leaving Auntie vulnerable to further decline.

a

The XAO has been turned down by contact with the overhead Jupiter and has yet to decline far enough to pick up planetary upside support.

Sun/Mars (green/red) tomorrow will be around 4690 - with Mercury around 4664. I suspect we're in the first part of a move down and that the XJO will attempt to close the gap at 4502 before this correction ends.

Here's the XAO's current position.

b

billt

Post Number: 401

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 12:21 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for that Randall,

Great to get your running commentary on Auntie, it makes it easier to understand how you work the Astro Charts.

I assume 1080 is back on the radar for Polly...?

Are you still keeping your option for a lower dip open, or has things firmed up for a more modest pull back?

cheers

bill

rash

Post Number: 123

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 01:04 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you don't mind too much, I'll leave the assumptions regarding Pollyanna to the million or so people who seem to spend their entire lives analysing something with the intellectual capacity of a gnat.

I begin all my "assumptions" regarding Wall Street with the mantra: "I trust the Americans as much as does an Indian with a reservation, or an Arab with an oil well."

I then move onto my next test: "How long can the Crooks hold the index at this level until they've suckered enough Cretins into buying their crap?"

I find there's rarely any need to rush an entry with Polly. The Crooks keep the index in a small range for a few days until they've screwed all available Cretins ... and then instruct the Motherboard to open it 3% lower the following morning. The index then declines until it moves sideways again for a few days as the Crooks buy cheaply from all those Cretins they've scared into thinking that another big downswing is on the way.

If you want any further analysis than that, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I have time to undergo a full frontal lobotomy.

rash

Post Number: 124

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 01:38 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Miss Pollyanna's Planetary Charts

I know the Prechter crowd have low expectations, but the technical conditions on monthly and weekly charts do not, at this stage, suggest a death dive.

Some more Bullish E-Dubya types are thinking only a very minor correction ... perhaps 1137 on Polly's weekly planets.

b

Using the monthly, long-range planet lines as a guide, I'd be more inclined towards a minimum of 1114 ... and see how the oscillators are looking at that stage.

a

Miss Polly does have an unfilled gap at 1090.10 (and a higher one at 1110.88).

billt

Post Number: 402

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 02:44 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Randall

Love your Crooks & Cretins!

Thanks for Ms Polly’s vital statistics:

1137 – looks a bit thin for a pullback, but we’ll see if she falters there;

1114 - has appeal just above the 50% fib @1104 (gap 1110);

1080 +/-8 - links with 61% fib @ 1089 (gap 1090)

I'll pump for 1080/90 - she loves it there...

thanks ,

Bill

rash

Post Number: 125

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 04:53 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll update Auntie's weekly planetary price chart. Today's drop, either an A wave or a Wave 1, means the Saturn price line which has underpinned the rally since Price recovered the line 7 weeks ago, is now unlikely to provide more than brief Support.

x

ehmu

Post Number: 46

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:46 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randall, thanks as always for your great posts.

The embedded charts now place us all firmly in the lap of luxury. This is a really nice touch.

_____ n a m a s t e

rash

Post Number: 126

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 10:15 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quick update.

If y'all refer back to Post 118 on Sunday I mentioned a few things ... potential for a spike a couple of days after the New Moon, better-than-average chance of that because of the usual optimism and big moves of the Sagittarian Moon on Monday/Tuesday ... and watch Auntie because she'd move first.

So far, Polly seems to have had the Sadge Moon spike - but it hasn't broken any weekly planet barriers. Here's daily bars against weekly planets.

c

Also so far, Auntie has made what appears to be an impulse down and is correcting today. I'll assume anyone reading this is following Rudy's E-Dubya counts, so you know what to expect next.

Correction also seems to be following what I'd expect from daily planets chart for Auntie.

b

rash

Post Number: 127

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 05:57 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Madness! All is madness ... and there'll be tears before bedtime. Now exactly which bedtime, I don't have the foggiest!

Markets seem to be rising on the threat of the US Federal Reserve to print another half trillion, deposit it in their Goldman account to fund direct purchase of stocks and ETFs.

I understand how Singapore and the Emirates manage to do this with real money in their sovereign wealth funds. Just not sure how a bankrupt manages to do it ... especially the ostensible "free market, capitalist, no socialism" one.

Actually, I do understand - and it has a lot to do with destabilising China economically and politically, keeping their military tied up dealing with social unrest and the Navy in port, while the Masters of the Universe make the peasants pay the cost of American food stamps.

It'll be interesting to see if it works. There's a piece on Business Spectator today - http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Why-America-will-win-the-currency-war-pd20101013-A6W25?OpenDocument - suggesting the Americans will win.

But enough of that. In case you were wondering and I know you probably weren't, but Auntie regained the rising planetary lines from the underside today, deciding to join the lemmings in a race to the top of the cliff.

a

The reason I think it's a cliff is the FTSE ... back again within a pork pie of going into 2007 price territory. You know - the 2007 that was the "irrational exuberance" bubble, the one before the banks went broke, housing prices plunged, unemployment soared ... yada yada blather etc.

f

Sorry about the quality of that one; the IC format insists my images are double the size the computer says they are.

You might be able to see the red horizontal that's the bottom of the August 2007 spike low - anything above it is BubbleVille. But it seems to be where the FTSE is heading.

In fact, Colin in his Trading Diary earlier in the week suggested that if it breaks 5850 it's skipping all the way back to the 2007 top.

GeeZeus.

Pollyanna? Still hanging around weekly planet lines.

s

paddy
Username: paddy

Post Number: 1844

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 06:47 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randall : Here be results for the SPX for a trade based on
Closing Prices and the phase period
4th Quarter Moon - New Moon - Last Quarter Moon .

Resulted in a positive gain even with today's
correction.

4Q ---- NM ---- 1Q

$SPX

4th Quarter [ Oct 1 ] [ Close = 1146 ]

NM [ Oct 7 = Fib day ] Close = 1158 ]

1st Quarter [ Oct 14 = Fib day ] [ Close = 1173.81 ]

Gain / Loss ---------- + 27.81 points

If one had Closed on or near the High the gain could have been 10± points higher.

The period NM ± 3 sessions resulted in a gain of 32.77 points.

rash

Post Number: 128

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 08:47 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hola, El Bazza

I see you've found the fortune teller's tent. Thanks for the update on Polly's Lunarticks.

3Q-NM Long delivered the goods on Auntie - 102 points close-to-close. Shorting NM-1Q worked ... until yesterday's strong bounceback! hehe

However, need to see what today's close does to that, since today is the Quarter Moon.

In an uptrending market, going Short from today's close to the Full Moon should still produce a profit.

rash

Post Number: 129

Saturday, October 23, 2010 - 04:31 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's talk about rallies ... and not rallies.

In the past 8 weeks, Pollyanna has risen more than 7% and Auntie has gone up by less than 2.5%

Here's Polly's weekly planet lines chart: -

Eight bars ago, Polly closed at 1104 - and has since put on about 80 points in a fairly consistent rally.

Eight bars ago, Auntie closed at 4541 - and has since put on 107 points.

If Auntie had performed in line with Polly over the past 2 months, it would have closed Friday at a price of about 4870 ... not 4648!

As y'can see, Auntie finished 8 bars ago just on a weekly Saturn line ... and has been trapped within a Saturnian wedge since then - testing the upside the week before last and testing the downside, again, last week.

This is a long time for an index to be trapped inside a narrow, 2% range ... especially while the rest of the world was going gangbusters.

Let's look at daily technical levels: -

The white lines are Fibonacci retracement levels of the fast April-May plunge and Auntie is finding it very, very hard to get back above 618 ... while finding Support at 50%, or at the 238 retracement of the March 09-April 10 Bullish rebound.

Some help may arrive in the next few days in the form of rising Mercury and Sun lines.

The key will be the upside and downside Saturn wedge lines marked with next week's price levels on Auntie's weekly planet lines chart ... that's the white one above the black ones!

As I say, this is a long time for an index to be shifting back and forth inside a very tight price band - and something has to break, one way or the other, sooner rather than later.

This is a very clear disconnect between Auntie - and both Pollyanna and the FTSE, not to mention the DAX and some other indices, many of which are now well and truly back inside 1999 and 2007 Bubbleville.

Good luck - RA

rash

Post Number: 131

Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 11:13 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It took a while ... until the final 3 days of last week ... for Auntie to finally get excited.

Updating weekly planet price charts for Auntie and Pollyanna, and Auntie's spike above the foghorn topping pattern.

500W

200W

techs

rash

Post Number: 134

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 05:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings!

Auntie has finished the week on a rising Sun/declining Mars junction. (That's rising green, falling red.)

To continue rallying, she would need to pull above the declining Mercury from Monday ... no dilly dally.

Otherwise she is trapped by Mercury (pink) and Mars which are declining 1st Harmonics (ie, they're strong) - and you can see she is channelling them.

It would take a major good mood to get her back onto the rising Sun and to overcome the overhead Resistance ... and a major good mood is, at best, unlikely going into the statistical low period of a Full Moon.

The speed and depth of the decline and the fact it has gone into 5 days indicates this is a second degree downtrend, not a first degree ... ie it will last 7 to 12 days at a minimum.

Below is the weekly chart and I have updated the price levels for the coming week.

Her overly-excited blow-off above the megaphone (next chart) did not last terribly long and, yet again, she has dropped below the 618 Fibonacci retrace of the post-April drop.

Rudy has put a post in EWW explaining why this might be a Leading Diagonal zigging and zagging to confuse everyone, Bulls and Bears.

In the meantime, her past performance along the Saturn line at 4630 for the coming week indicates how important it is that she hold, or at least recover that level, by the end of next week.

Ciao and bon chance - RA

rash

Post Number: 135

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 08:05 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A reminder of the weekly planet levels for The Vacuous Bitch ... and an update on Auntie's daily All Planets.

rash

Post Number: 136

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 11:35 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, let's recap a bit from last weekend.

Firstly, a repeat of Auntie's All Planets: -

Which was posted with these comments: -

It would take a major good mood to get her back onto the rising Sun and to overcome the overhead Resistance ... and a major good mood is, at best, unlikely going into the statistical low period of a Full Moon.

The speed and depth of the decline and the fact it has gone into 5 days indicates this is a second degree downtrend, not a first degree ... ie it will last 7 to 12 days at a minimum.

Okay, that was then and this is what happened: -

So ... Full Moons, statistically, are Lows. It happens in late Taurus in the early hours of Monday ... meaning Friday's closing price has a better-than-average chance of having been the lowest price of the next two weeks.

Now, a caveat ... there are NO guarantees. As y'know, there are lies, damned lies and STATISTICS!

What we have is the POTENTIAL for a Low. The Full Moon will be over early Monday ... with 10 days down we are getting towards the end of the period of a second-degree trend, 7 to 12 days.

Beyond 12 days and the trend becomes cyclical - probably a minimum of 30 days. So, Auntie needs to turn higher no later than Wednesday ... or something cyclical is the most probable outcome.

Now, as it happens, Venus and Jupiter, which have been going backwards, resumed Direct motion late last week and that is enough planetary energy from the two benefics to produce a change in direction.

The next major astro energy outburst comes in early December when Mars squares Jupiter/Uranus, Uranus turns Direct and Mercury turns Retrograde.

AND that is around the time of the New Moon, which is a statistical High.

In short, we have the potential for a turn higher into early December. NO guarantees!! Either way ... a continuing downtrend, or a reversal higher ... expect another change in direction towards the end of the first week of December.

Here's Auntie's weekly planet price lines ... the numbers are updated for the coming week.

Ciao - RA

rash

Post Number: 137

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 12:43 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And for those with a passion for the manipulated madness of la Bolsa de los Gringos, here's Miss Pollyanna's weekly planet price levels.

rash

Post Number: 140

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 11:50 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, you've slipped back to see what the FrootLoop is up to this week, eh?

Well, I hope you deciphered the code of all those capital-letter caveats last weekend about the "potential" for a Full Moon Low ... the mendacity of "statistics" ... and giving the old girl until Wednesday before she had to turn higher or we were still trapped in a cyclical downturn.

So, let's see what happened ...

Monday's upside feint left the candle hanging by a thread, setting up a 2-day drop into a Low ... on Wednesday. Which is a signal we MIGHT have completed a second-degree countertrend, a 7-to-12 day move opposite to the direction of the primary trend.

Well, we think it's the primary trend ... HOPE it's the primary trend.

But let's take a look at the weekly, eh?

Notice anything? This "rally" consists of basically two Big Green Bars, one at the end of August and another at the start of November. For two months, September and October, Auntie was shuffling back and forth like some old bat who couldn't find her slippers!

And that's supposed to be Wave 3 behaviour?!?!

Anyway, it's why I'm still a bit toey - especially since even the optimistic E-Dubya Boyz concede Pollyanna could easily head to 1156 before she finishes swooning like Sarah Palin at a gay Russian mafia arms dealers' dance.

Anyway, we're still heading towards a New Moon, which, statistically, is an optimistic mood ... Mars joins the astro frenzy in the coming week with a square to Jupiter ... and if you can tear your dirty mind away from Sarah you can see Auntie is trying to break away from the downtrending pressure of the red Mars line.

It means she'd be rising in thin air ... ie: without the pull of planetary support ... and I nevah actually trust those rises.

The Mars/Jupiter planetary price crossing on Tuesday is at 4652 and if she hits that and immediately turns around, we may be into a New Moon rally. If she closes below that level on Tuesday ... eeeek!

rash

Post Number: 141

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 12:04 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Error, Will Robinson, Error!

The relevant Mars/Jupiter price crossing is 4562, NOT 4652!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, well ... good excuse for me to post Pollyanna's weekly planet levels.

Y'can see to hit the 1156 being talked about she'd have to make a slight break of the cyan Saturn line below the orange Node at 1170, though not by much.

There's another chart I use - with daily bars - to get a better idea of the intraweek moves with Polly and I'm not sure this correction would go any lower than 1164, even if there is further downside.

US Stocks 15-minute delayed

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through March 20, 2011rash50 20-Mar-11  12:08 pm
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through October 01, 2010rash50 01-Oct-10  06:22 pm
Astrology and Stock Markets » Archive through August 15, 2010billt50 15-Aug-10  05:19 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»