Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

Hilarius' Hall Of Fame

Chart Forum » Hilarius' Hall Of Fame

««  Topics  »»

Welcome to Hilarius' Hall Of Fame. You may enter any of the discussions below by clicking on the appropriate link. Or, to start a new discussion of your own, click on the Start New Thread button.

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Our Daily Breadody20873 624 29-Mar-17  03:40 am
Delta, Fibs and other Weird TArdumas44 31-Dec-16  01:31 pm
Where is the BAD index heading?mads21-Oct-13  04:06 pm
Non Elliott Wave Watchingrdumas449 25-May-12  03:16 pm
Networking and computer malfunctionscolin_twiggs20-Jan-12  12:09 pm
Elliott Wave Watchingboomer2484 48 10-Oct-11  10:36 pm
Federal Reserve Bank Influenceehmu27-Aug-11  04:55 am
US Debt...elisabeth21-Aug-11  06:53 pm
The hidden enemyjimdene5418-Aug-11  01:07 am
FIXED AND DYNAMIC TIME CYCLE ANALYSISbillt48 17-Aug-11  06:34 pm
Daytraderqed24 08-May-11  12:46 pm
Fibonacci - Fact or Fictionrdumas37 22-Apr-11  04:58 pm
The Elisabeth Tutorialelisabeth28 14-Apr-11  06:05 am
MIRRORING TARGETSgdd322 14-Apr-11  12:24 am
Computershare at 6.58 Friday 3rd of Februarybonkers16 29-Dec-10  01:08 pm
Put your mouth where your money isbreaker_147 29-Dec-10  08:37 am
Disbelievers in Range Bound tradingehmu09-Dec-10  08:39 am
Applying Weinstein to Managed Fundsskyhawk30-Nov-10  08:02 pm
Putrid Usery and Eternal Debt Bondage - the BANKStersehmu14 17-Sep-10  01:35 pm
Glad Tidings of Great Joy I Bringbonkers297 24-Jun-10  01:59 am
Side Issuesdug13 03-Feb-10  11:18 am
Would you like to be a RASCAL ?elisabeth51 27-Dec-09  04:27 pm
AS I SEE IT, A CONTROVERSIAL VIEWpeterloh12 03-Nov-09  05:37 pm
It’s different this time.resillent135 30-Sep-09  03:40 pm
Reflections from the Friaryhilarius13-Sep-09  09:38 am
Can a Global Financial Crash Be Avoided ???ken22 24-May-09  11:56 am
The nightmare of globalisation doubleplus.justice12-May-09  11:38 pm
Sharing Thoughts About the Marketdug100 09-May-09  04:06 pm
Woeful journalism from The Age web sitesway20-May-08  09:49 pm
Local and Overseas Indiceshilarius16-May-08  08:04 am
Beyond 2007hilarius15 24-Feb-08  07:20 pm
Be and Get REALeblode823 60 15-Feb-08  11:47 pm
Quartileshilarius10-Feb-08  08:28 pm
And Forgive Us Our Trespassessmallworld18 23-Jan-08  11:12 pm
The Hilarius Fear and Fundamentals Indexhilarius17 09-Oct-07  08:03 am
Self Managed Super Investmenstrdumas05-Oct-07  09:36 am
What is a Bargain ???hilarius03-Aug-07  01:24 pm
21 Grave Robber Stockshilarius30-Jul-07  12:27 am
Examination Question ... Fundamental Analysishilarius30 23-Jul-07  08:37 pm
Amazing Statistics ...peterloh15-Jul-07  03:04 am
Examination Question ... What Can 3 Weeks Prove?hilarius11-Jul-07  05:50 pm
Examination Question ... Technical Analysistbreak24-Jun-07  05:58 pm
Examination Question ... FA TAhilarius24-Jun-07  02:59 pm
Retracement Bouncehilarius23-Jun-07  05:19 pm
A lesson learned - I hopemacca88805-Jun-07  09:33 am
Fallen Angels worth having a lookpeterloh45 17-Apr-07  12:08 am
Three Pronged Approach-TPAdug16 26-Feb-07  01:49 pm
Tax Treatment affect Agriculture Companies!!peterloh07-Feb-07  02:30 pm
Your Rainy Yumhilarius14-Dec-06  05:07 pm
ERG triple bottom November 11th and 14th 25th= 12credrover24 10-Aug-06  07:27 pm
Hilarius Hall Of Fame 2 - 2005marsupial203 19-Sep-05  11:14 pm
Hall Of Fame Spreadsheet - Portfolio Managerhans41 05-Jul-05  12:35 pm
Groups of 10 stocks ... for further research Archives shawky304 12 27-Aug-04  10:34 pm
Archive through January 16, 2005josl25 16-Jan-05  11:14 pm
Archive through December 22, 2004rederob25 22-Dec-04  08:32 am
Archive through November 07, 2004shawky25 07-Nov-04  10:01 pm
Archive through October 21, 2004mosaic199625 21-Oct-04  10:01 am
Archive through October 19, 2004nightstalker25 19-Oct-04  08:38 pm
Archive through September 24, 2004nightstalker25 24-Sep-04  08:02 pm
Archive through September 08, 2004hilarius25 08-Sep-04  07:15 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 298

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, January 17, 2005 - 09:38 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Shawky for the privilege of participating in "Fame Game II". I am with Nightstalker - a completely new portfolio, whilst monitoring the old.

Why? Because there are many hundreds of stocks to choose from, and would make us all that little bit more resourceful.

For me, it is time to crank up the Excel spreadsheet - have not a clue about how Excel spreadsheets work, but will have doen a tutorial by 31st January deadline.

Thanks for including the requirement, Shawky - perhaps that will be the biggest bonus - to learn how to account. My current accounting "system" is about as useful as a shoebox!

Also, thumbs up to the Shorting plan

Find a good mentor, then become one.

rederob
Username: rederob

Post Number: 555

Monday, January 17, 2005 - 09:49 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky
As my choices will not change between now and month's end, my new and possibly improved portfolio is:
AMP
AWC
BOL
DDT
EQI
KYC
QAN
OSH
SUN
ZFX
I do not own shares in 3 of my choices, but they have been on my watch list for some time.
I do not anticipate changing horses unless a "911" event hits.
Regards
rederob

starboard_tack
Username: starboard_tack

Post Number: 203

Monday, January 17, 2005 - 10:54 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky,

As a follower from the sidelines, I'd like to congratulate you on all your hard work. It has been very interesting to follow.

I would like to express my interest in the next game.

Regards,
Starb'd

stun
Username: stun

Post Number: 48

Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:17 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky, I was sorry to miss the start of your first game. I would very much like to register my interest in the second game.
I am hoping that participation in this game, will force me to concentrate more on selecting long term prospects, and reinforce their value compared to my present short term trading practices.
Looking forward to the start of the fun!
Cheers
Stuart

‘There is a time to be long, a time to be short, and a time to go fishing.’

... Jesse Livemore

marsupial
Username: marsupial

Post Number: 37

Monday, January 24, 2005 - 10:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hard at work on the Mk 2 selections. A couple have moved up very significantly over the past few days. Might have to find others.
Look forward to new thread being created by Shawky.

Cheers

Any further thoughts on Castle Hill group meeting again?? I'm in Syd 5 to 23 Feb then in USA for three weeks.

shawky
Username: shawky

Post Number: 449

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 08:15 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marsupial

I was thinking of another get together in Feb when the Peter Loh gets back from NZ. I'll post something shortly on the Hills Traders Thread.

Keep working on those selections for the end of the month. There are a few vacancies left for the new game.

regards
Shawky

rederob
Username: rederob

Post Number: 568

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 08:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

shawky
Was almost tempted to pull ZFX from my list as it has gained 20% since I chose it a fortnight ago - so could be hard getting a big gain nearer term.
Oil Search also with a blinder in recent weeks.
Might mean I quickly resume my well established position looking after the rear end of the charts.
Good luck to those tipping a hand.

greywolf
Username: greywolf

Post Number: 238

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 03:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky, Well done with your efforts so far. I've been following the game closely to date but havn't made changes or contributions as I wanted my selections to be truly long term investments. So far so good!
Please put me in as a participant for the New Game no 2 and I will post my selections in the next few days.
Cheers

Keep this in mind; The Stock Market does not care what you or I think!

shawky

Post Number: 453

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 09:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone

Details for the new game may be found at:
http://www.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=316907&post=5842 7#POST58427

Good luck and best wishes in both games.

For traders in Sydney who'd like a visit to Castle Hill in Feb might check out:
http://www.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=9272&post=58422# POST58422

Results for the Hilarius Hall Of Fame (Game 1) will be posted this weekend.

Nightstalker, may I suggest that you try focusing on the ASX200 for the second game especially as it is likely to support gearing in the near future. If possible utilise the trading bank spreadsheet I sent you to assist me with keeping up with your trades on the first game. Running two games with active traders will be somewhat impossible. Alternatively you may lock in your selections on one whilst you concentrate on the other.

regards
Shawky

nightstalker
Username: nightstalker

Post Number: 702

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 06:46 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky - lock in my Game 1 list as of now :-) We'll see how it does on its own....

For my game 2 list I will do as you suggest - concentrate on the ASX 200, even though RDF isn't in there :-) I will also be a much less active trader in Game 2, although much of the activity in Game 1 was due to stops getting hit. Are you suggesting that we should not use stoplosses in game 2, or perhaps setting them looser than we would in real life?

I guess I normally tend to trade more volatile stocks and run tight-ish stops, as you know. While not being a day-trader like Dean and others, this works well for me in real life, but in the spirit of the Hall of Fame games, I'm happy to alter my trading style and try to find longer but slower uptrends. Should be a nice little learning exercise :-)

Regards, NightStalker

"The trend is your friend till the bend at the end"

shawky

Post Number: 454

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 07:33 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Nightstalker

The work has not been too onerous. I hope that the setup for game 2 works out well, for if players manage their own trade bank transactions and I can work out an easy system to import each one at the end of each period for reporting then the quantity of trades is not much of an issue.

Fortunately, much of the Excel VBA code required for this game fits in nicely with many little gadgets I'd like to create anyway, so the development work does not go to waste.

If Game 2 utilises margin, and you add CFDs to your real portfolio then it will be even more important for you to follow your stop loss system so don't go changing your winning combination off handedly. Mastering a longer term approach does free up more time for leisure activities so less trading activity is certainly something to strive for. Let's say how we go for game 2 with your trading style.

regards
Shawky

_cj_
Username: _cj_

Post Number: 106

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 10:56 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky.

If there is still a place available can you please add me to the new game?

Am a little bit unprepared but I will go over all your rules, get an idea of the setup and get a list of stocks together ASAP.

Cheers.

"Man is ignorant of the nature of his own being and powers. Even his idea of his limitations is based on experience of the pad. There is therefore no reason to assign theoretical limits to what he may be, or what he may do."

"All that we are is a result of all that we have thought. It is founded on thought. It is based on thought." -Buddha, The Dhammapada.

shawky

Post Number: 455

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 11:08 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem CJ

In future please post all messages regarding the new game to the new thread I created:

https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/316907/422375.html

I will be creating another sub thread specifically for use and management of the trading spreadsheets so that it does not clutter the portfolio/stock selection discussions.

regards
Shawky

shawky

Post Number: 468

Monday, January 31, 2005 - 10:11 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone
I updated the Hall Of Fame 1 Game tonight and there isn't much change in performance from my previous chart except for Archer's unfortunate share consolidation. I'd post the chart but I've just finished rebuilding the PC and forgot to install CorelDraw which is what I use to produce the charts. I'll post a chart later this week.

I'm spending a bit of time getting the Portfolio Manager finished to support both games.

I noticed from Spider's posts of IRE that it has continued to perform well after I culled it from my portfolio during a dip last year.

LNN on the other hand has not had a very good January falling over 5% off its December uptrend. Good continuation signal today on high volume.

ALL also going great and I get the feeling BPC is about to work through that 88/89c resistance level.

I think BPC, ALL and IRE are very good examples to demonstrate trend strength and also the advantage of not having overhead resistance in the price path. BPC, AMP and even CPU struggle through historical resistance points whilst stocks like ALL IRE MAP power on.

regards
Shawky

hans
Username: hans

Post Number: 2

Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 08:57 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there still room for another player.I'd love to have the opportunity.

shawky

Post Number: 476

Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 09:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hans and Aladdin
Welcome to Hall Of Fame 2. best of luck and hopefully we will all learn a few things. Please follow the instructions carefully posted in the HOF2 and Spreadsheet threads. Your PA numbers are as follows:

Aladdin 23
Hans 24

I am not doing any trading work as per Nightstalker's advice, but will be back at work tomorrow, or was this a long weekend (hopefully). Unfortunately, Mrs Shawky still insisted on the law being mowed, so that got done after a hectic afternoon car shopping.

regards
Shawky

shawky

Post Number: 478

Monday, February 07, 2005 - 08:53 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hall Of Fame 1 Players
Here is the chart.
Peter Loh, please let us know what the results of the TWR restructure are. TWR has been removed from my EOD data so this necessitated the closing of your TWR trade at 2.02 (Friday's close). Once the restructure is defined and the replacement shares are again trading I will adjust your portfolio accordingly to take into account additional benefits of the restructure.

regards
Shawky

nightstalker

Post Number: 719

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 06:43 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again for keeping this one up to date Shawky :-) As previously posted, you can just let my selection sit now - I've become a Buy, Hold and Pray investor for the purposes of Game 1. We'll see how it goes.

Regards, NightStalker

ken
Username: ken

Post Number: 107

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 09:02 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky,

Got stopped out on VSL yesterday at 1.44 (actually happened). Will notify replacement in a while.

Ken (8)

Price is the leader of the market crowd. (Elder)
Members of the crowd follow the leader and experience the same emotions as each other.
To be independent of the crowd we must not change our behaviour with price.

shawky

Post Number: 484

Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 12:16 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Team,
Seems beer is not the favourite nectar of the Gods anymore. I was stopped out of Lion Nathan last week. LNN was one stock I had been contemplating replacing for some time.

28 Jan Sell LNN 7.97

Given my position in the game, I might take a punt on a dangerous Stage 1 stock and place a limit buy order for ERG at 30.5c (in CMC so it must be offered at that price today).

Auto stop at 27.5, with manual at 28-29 depending on market behaviour at the time.

regards
Shawky

P.S. All Hall Of Fame 1 players will be issued with their personal bank details by the end of the month.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 1028

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:48 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky,

I have been informed by TWR that the cost base inclusive of the AWM share based on 11 Feb 2005 is A$2.33 per share and is also the value for tax purposes.

Cheers,

Peterloh

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

peterloh

Post Number: 1029

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:53 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky,

You can now use new TWR value of about $1.89 for TWR.As for SRP being taken over by FGL, I suggest we change SRP to MAP to avoid complications.

Cheers,

Peterloh

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

ingot54
Username: ingot54

Post Number: 415

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 02:51 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawky - Stopped out of MCG a few minutes ago at $6.00

Replace with AWC at $5.85

If a kite can just catch the breeze, how high can it go...

shawky

Post Number: 486

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 06:25 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ingot
A little problem, either you are not holding MCG in HOF 1 or I have misplaced your purchase?

Peter
SRP sold and MAP bought at a good time in my opinion.

Regarding TWR/AWM you were holding 6711 TWR shares. How many AWM shares will you receive?

regards
Shawky

peterloh

Post Number: 1030

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 06:33 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky,

Basing on 6711 TWR shares I will receive 1951.56 AUW shares but have to give up 905.98 TWR shares.Pls note the code for Australian Wealth Management is now AUW.The AUW shares also give me an entitlement to receive 1.355 shares held in AUW which is exercise at 80c per share which is currently trading at $1.20 closed yesterday.

Cheers

Peterloh

PS:-).135 TWR to be cancelled for ever TWR held and ,2908 AUW shares issued in exchange, and also entitlement to purchase 1.355 AUW at .80c for every AUW held.

captain_chaza
Username: captain_chaza

Post Number: 1079

Rating: 
Votes: 3

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 07:17 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Hoy Sharks
You have met your match now!!!!

Welcome back "Boris" LOL!
Officer St Petes is never wrong, hardly ever wrong, very rarely wrong, maybe sometimes a little wrong,
Sometimes he could get it a little worse and a little more so in others

However as in all Men of letters (MANY LETTERS)
M Comm.DFP FCPA FCIS

I tend to believe him!
I just hope you can do the figures ?
If not I know he could do them for you
He is a good man and can be trusted

I am not too sure about all the rest?
capn

PS Shawky
I hope you don't mind me using a nickname
Sharkie or Sharks
I hate using real names on the Internet just in case THEY are listening

(Message edited by captain_chaza on February 16, 2005)

"While we stop and think, we often miss our opportunity." Publilius Syrus, 1st century B.C.

"I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate."
Sir Arthur Wing Pinero 1893

"There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: When he can't afford it, and when he can." Mark Twain, 1897

shawky

Post Number: 493

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 07:55 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Captain Chaza

It appears your last letter has been mis-directed and posted in error in the Hall of Fame.

Would you please clarify the intended recipient and the substance of your message.

If it was a request to join our games then you are most welcome to join in on the Hall Of Fame Game 2. Though it is meant to be a slow game of patience and stamina. Day trading is discouraged for the goal is not to watch the screen on a daily basis, but to enjoy life away from the screen.

Your PA number should you wish to join Hall Of Fame 2 would be 26 and you will find the Bank Spreadsheet in the sub thread(s). Of course you will need to make a withdrawal of 100000 Hilarius dollars from the Monastery, and many prayers may be required.

regards
Shawky

captain_chaza
Username: captain_chaza

Post Number: 1080

Rating: 
Votes: 3

Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 01:18 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Sharkie!

Like Everyone else on this site I can't understand where you are going or coming from???

Let's Play Cricket! The Game of Gentleman!

Everybody gets ONE card!

We all put a bit of spit on it and paste it to our foreheads (face outwards)

Without looking at our cards and because it is not in the rules to look at our cards we face that ruthless gang
The "Hilarius" Brothers

Claud, Claudius, Claudium, Claudia,and
Hilary, Hilarius, Bruce, Kevin and SUE

I think its about time for these Tea Bags to jump out and be counted!

Naturally they will all be excused for their British Colonial advancement against the oppressed peoples North and South of the Equator
Thank God they left the East and West alone!

In this game of attrition and stamina
Everybody can see your card but YOU are the only one that can't see yours
VERY SCARY!

It's up to you now Sharkie to open the betting!

Shush!!Braveheart ! Sharks hasn't got an Ace!
I think?

I hope I've got the Ace?
capn

This is bloody exciting!!

"While we stop and think, we often miss our opportunity." Publilius Syrus, 1st century B.C.

"I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate."
Sir Arthur Wing Pinero 1893

"There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: When he can't afford it, and when he can." Mark Twain, 1897

nightstalker

Post Number: 732

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 06:40 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Scuse me Captain Chaza - did you forget to take your medication today? The signs and symptoms suggest a malfunction of the single neuron you were using.

What the hell are you waffling about? I can understand even Dogalog's dialect - at least his thoughts are comprehensible! But yours aren't - they are severely disordered and disturbed.

I have absolutely no idea what your post is about, and I suspect nobody else does either. Either post in plain English, preferably with some rational thoughts, or just don't post.

No offence intended, but it may be taken... ;)

Regards, NightStalker

hilarius
Username: hilarius

Post Number: 496

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 07:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nightstalker

We must be kind to the good Captain

I do strongly support your request for a translation though

Perhaps in the clear light of day the Captain will oblige

In the meantime I am working on an embroidered scroll for the Monastery Chapel wall

It says :-

"Buy, Hold and Pray"

"Rest In Originality"

This scroll is specially designed to give the good Captain a clue he might enjoy when he visits for our morning prayer service.

The clue concerns 2 dual listed stocks which gapped on open in London overnight

I think it is important to remember that the Captain has a brilliant mind when it is not to coin a phrase "under the weather"

Let us trust he can soon join us on "dry" land with some clear English as you recommended

With Best Wishes

Fraternally

Hilarius

I come in peace to share my thoughts and to shine my candle light on possible long term opportunities

shawky

Post Number: 500

Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 01:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Team
Since my last Portfolio Chart for the Hall Of Fame 1 Game early Feb, I have neglected my duties and been unable to update the Bank details since then.
Given that the Hall Of Fame 2 Bank spreadsheet method is working well I propose the following for Game 1:

1. Game 1 Portfolios are frozen or
2. Players maintain their own Bank spreadsheets using the new Portfolio Manager and associated rules (posted for Game 2).

In order to achieve 2. each player will need to receive a copy of the Portfolio Manager inclusive of their trades for the past 8 months. To do so, you will need to notify me of your email address so I can send you the Portfolio Manager. You should then email me updated Bank Spreadsheets from time to time. The email address for Game 1 participants is hof1 @ ozemail . com . au

Any queries regarding the Portfolio Manager or Bank spreadsheet should be posted on https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/427230/422425.html

regards
Shawky

shawky

Post Number: 507

Friday, March 04, 2005 - 08:55 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PeterLoh

AUWR stopped trading on 28 Feb 2005. I have sold these shares at 31c for a nice tidy profit for you. I assume that some form of conversion occurred for AUWR. Would you explain what would have happened to your 2643 AUWR shares?

Rebyte
CCL took over SPC but I cannot find a post by you stating your intentions. So in accordance with the CCL Script Arrangement you receive $2.05 for each of your SPC shares. No CCL shares will be issued. Of course if you let us know what you really did then I can update the Bank.

Now that these two problems are fixed for EOD Prices I can post a chart.

Looking at the chart, I get the feeling that a few players have stopped monitoring their HOF portfolio. I am very pleased with mine, the jump in ERG where I think we now have the catalyst for transition to Weinstein Stage 2, has compensated for the retracements in CPU and MAP.

regards
Shawky

peterloh

Post Number: 1049

Friday, March 04, 2005 - 01:44 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky,

AUWR is a right to take up AUW shares at 80c each.I have actually taken up the right which is currently trading at 1.17 per share.I am not concern with what you do with them. How you treat is ok by me.

Cheers

Peterloh

shawky

Post Number: 510

Friday, March 04, 2005 - 09:19 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Peter
I will then purchase 2643 AUW shares at 80c and adjusting for the cancellation of your AUWR shares. i.e the effective cost price of your new AUW shares at 28 Feb was 1.11 (80c + 31c) and AUW closed at 1.20.

Hilarius
Our dear friend Peterloh is catching up to the Weinstein Group. How about checking the portfolio and assessing whether the ASX100 stocks picked in January 2004 still hold true today.

Archer, I just realised, the extremely profitable spike on the chart for you was due to the incorrectly priced stocks (pre share consolidation). Sorry about that.

Koan,
It is amazing how well the stocks picked at random are performing.

regards
Shawky

peterloh

Post Number: 1053

Monday, March 07, 2005 - 08:13 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawky,

You must have made mistake, the Weinstein's group has finally pecked its nose in front of PL instead of the other way round. As I am such a lazy fella, I rather not change any of my pick and see how it develops as Nighstalker puts it "till it bends".

Cheers,

Peterloh

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

Other Topics  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Generalshadetreetrader5176 609 24-Apr-17  07:08 pm
Sectors & Indicesshadetreetrader1147 128 23-Apr-17  05:10 pm
Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA)tryhay56051 7305 10-Apr-17  08:19 am
Indicatorscolin_twiggs2060 353 06-Apr-17  03:19 pm
Trading - Systemscolin_twiggs7449 614 30-Mar-17  01:54 pm
Marketshailoh8515 505 30-Mar-17  12:38 pm
Forum Announcementscolin_twiggs332 21 28-Mar-17  10:06 am
Stocks - ASX: long term & fundamental peterloh14120 1208 22-Mar-17  06:23 am
Suggestion Boxcolin_twiggs2873 702 20-Mar-17  04:52 pm