You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

Computershare at 6.58 Friday 3rd of February

Chart Forum » Hilarius' Hall Of Fame » Computershare at 6.58 Friday 3rd of February

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
bonkers
Username: bonkers

Post Number: 18

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 07:47 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Computershare at 6.58 Friday 3rd of February--has experienced quite a severe decline from expiry of options Tuesday 24th of January--good to see some upside with Friday's positive close.

bonkers

Post Number: 29

Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 09:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Computershare since reaching a high of 8 dollars on April 6th has been in decline since then with yesterday's low being 7.45c==the lowest price I feel would be 82 x 9=$7.38.
A couple of broker reports have come out recently valuing the stock as 8 and 8.10---counterbalanced by older more bearish estimates.
See it holding present levels the 7.40's then moving up.
Currently I have shares in the company.
Today is the April seed moon--in the Northern Hemisphere a time ripe for planting.

bonkers

Post Number: 34

Friday, April 14, 2006 - 06:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Citigroup raised it's estimates yesterday on CPU---which makes 3 brokers now who have recently done this. Below snippet from a news article Google.
=========================
Computershare Ltd. (CPU AU), the world's biggest share registrar, gained 14 cents, or 1.9 percent, to A$7.61. Citigroup raised its earnings estimates 4.3 percent for 2006 and expects further increases on fees from mergers and acquisitions.

bonkers

Post Number: 35

Friday, April 14, 2006 - 08:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The below announcement was made 12th of April.
Multiplying CPU's minus 31 NTA by 24 gets 7.44.
========================================================
Appendix 3BNew issue announcement 12th April 2006====7.35=====217,000 shares to be issued pursuant to the exercise of options under the terms and conditions of the Company’s employee option plan.

bonkers

Post Number: 37

Friday, April 14, 2006 - 07:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

July 16, 622 Origin of Islamic Era (Muharram 1, 1 AH) 3 day periods.Roman count. 505,401 ==168467 x 3 Friday, April 14.
=====================
Transit of Mercury 2095 -- 3 day periods--Roman count., Friday, April 14.
=====================
CPU float date rotated by 3=Friday, May 27, 1994 -- Roman count., Friday, April 14
=====================
Start AutumnSummer Roman9 -- Autumn 1st of March 2006/Summer 1st of December 2005
=====================
Australian Rules Football May 8th 1866 in 9 day periods Roman count.
=====================
Canadian War MuseumRoman9Opened May 8th 2005---Roman count--a 9 today.
=====================
Foundation stone Canberra laid March 12th 1913-Roman 9
=====================
HALLEYS=ROMAN=9 ==APRIL 10TH 837 A.D.
=====================
Germany=Karfreitag
=====================
Anniversary date of Titanic beginning to sink and Abraham Lincoln getting shot Ford Theatre.
=====================
Start Lunar Cycle of Hilarius July 16th 422
3 day periods Roman count.
====================
Birthday
1945 - Ritchie Blackmore

(Message edited by bonkers on April 14, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 38

Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 05:37 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mad Magazine debuts May 8th 1952==9 day periods Roman count.
=====================
15 days trend change solarMay5th20054.78 lowCPU
=====================
Perihilon Roman9 July 4th
=====================
ROMAN 9 ECLIPSE 29TH MARCH 2006
=====================
Titanic begins to sink Roman9
=====================
Roman9=1316 - Robert II, the Steward, King of Scotland (1371-90
=====================
NasdaqLow3=7/10/2002=Roman

(Message edited by bonkers on April 15, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 40

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 05:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today is the end of the star sign= Aries(March 21-April 19).
Tomorrow my star sign starts Taurus April 20th to May 20th.
I use start signs to trade with (all astronomical configurations in the sky)--one severe low for CPU was 24/10/05---6.10 start Scorpio.
CPU has recently risen from the low of 7.47 on April 12th.
12th of April/new issue/7.35 employee plan
The Queens (I'm a Royalist bytherway!--LOL) (anyway besides that personal disclosure) real birthday as opposed to official birthday is April 21st---last year this was Muhammads birthday set by solar lunar observation--this year Muhammads birthday was April 11th--(Indonesia April 10th)
A big part of trading counts I do are Islamic also Jewish as well as all monarchial dates of whatever royal house--could be England Denmark or Sweden--all important in my view--for example January 22nd was the anniversary of Queen Victoria dying in 1901--it was also start Northern Spring Mars. I have followed monarchial dates on CPU and other stocks for years and gee some of the severe lows you get==lol. The high for the S&P index itself March 24th 2000 is another example---the anniversary of Queen Elizabeth the 1st dying in 1603.
In a circle of 9--I believe the Norman Conquest 28/9/1066 is important for both CPU and ERG. Which is today.
============
343,161==end Aries===38129 x 9 periods of days.
============
If you do Australia and make Australia 15 day periods from the start of Federation 1/1/1901.
It is a 15 day period today.
AustraliaRoman15--1st Jan 1901.
===============
The First Holden 9 day periods.Monday, November 29, 1948.
===============
The United States recently 20/1/06 (Sydney Australian time--6am)(2pm Florida the 19/1/06) (adjusted for DST--since the 20/1/06---6am Sydney is now 4pm Florida.)sent Harmony on a voyage to Pluto travelling at a speed of 75000 K's per hour.---today is also a 9 day period in toto with the other things that are 9 days today.
==============
With space I do the left side of the brain which is creativity and at 6am in the morning--I imagine I'm in Harmony travelling to Pluto and I often brainstorm some good idea's on the sharetrend through using this method.

(Message edited by bonkers on April 19, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 41

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 06:08 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The relevance of Hollywood films and serial adventures such as Superman, Terminator, Star Trek--et al.
Hollywood borrows from science, the episodes that are made and the characters that are created are based on real aspects of the planet--yes so I use all of that too--so much to digest and to learn.
If you do the Terminator series of movies Judgement Day in a circle of 9 on CPU was April 13th--going to Wikaepaedia it details numerous definitions of the word that are scientific as well as the movie.
=================
Transit of Mercury May 8th 2095 May 8th 3617 x 9
=================
Harry S Truman May 8th 1884---9 day Roman count.
=================
The buck stops here.
Secretaries Day.
=================
Pop stars and songs as well I do--with CPU John Lennon and the Beatles feature prominently in the sharetrend as does Stevie Nix and Robbie Williams Elton John. (list not exhaustive.)(The Rolling Stones for example played Telstra Stadium (aligned with the stars) (architectually perfect)--on April 11th---Muhammads birthday.)
(The Doobie brothers played Sydney on signifcant solar days January 5th and 6th then went off to Melbourne--another example.)
=====================
New stamps released by Australia Post today---Queens 80th birthday.

bonkers

Post Number: 42

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 08:18 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more to add to the other circles of nine.
A 9 day period transit of Venus 2012 June 6th Roman count.
Wednesday 2006 to Wednesday 2012.

bonkers

Post Number: 43

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 05:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A tip just heard from Bert Newton-(tv)--in European settlement East Coast of Australia was discovered by James Cook on this day 19th of April 1770. The end of Aries star sign.

===============
Earlier points made about the use of Hollywood--re San Francisco along the San Andreas Fault.
The next Superman movie is being released end Australian tax year June 30th.
================
Trivia
The plot of the original Superman movie had Lex Luthor purchasing massive amounts of land east of the fault and then detonating a nuclear missile at the fault line, causing all land west of the fault to plunge into the sea.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche(October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900) was a German philologist, whose critiques of contemporary culture, religion, and philosophy centered around a basic question regarding the positive and negative attitudes toward life of various systems of morality.

bonkers

Post Number: 44

Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 07:47 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Start Taurus the Bull (my star sign.) April 20th to May 20th.
===============
Start Ramadan 2005 Roman=9
Biggest one day fall on ASX since September 11th 2001---Roman count.
October 5th 2005
===============
Invention of Coca Cola.
CPU float date matching Coke 9 in Roman count. 27th May 1994
===============
Creation of FOMC December 13th 1913 9 day periods Roman.
===============
9 day Roman count to June 30th end of tax year Australia.
Release of Superman on June 30th.
===============
1st AtomicBombRoman9
1st atomic bomb ever dropped in history July 16th 1945--Roman count.
===============
Launch of Apollo 11 to moon July 16th 1969 9's Roman count.
===============
Wall Street opened January 4th 1865---9 day periods Roman count.
===============
I was incorrect yesterday--on one count which was Transit of Mercury 2095 May 8th---it is 9 periods of days today.
===============
Chinese Solar terms
3 30° 穀雨 gǔyǔ 20 April grain rains rain helps grain grow

(Message edited by bonkers on April 20, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 45

Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 08:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There can be up to 48 hours in a date,as opposed to a day, which is defined as 24 hours.
By putting Roman after the count I'm indicating as per the Roman practice--counting the start date and the end date--if you don't do that you get two days. For example doing myself based on birthdate--I'm a Roman 9 on April 17th and a non inclusive 9 on April 18th.
=================================================
This Thursday additional to CPU being a 9 based on float date it is also a 7.
=================
Each Thursday.=Weekly count CPU floating
=================
Weekly count of the Standard and Poors ASX 200 first starting.=Friday, March 31, 2000

bonkers

Post Number: 46

Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 08:42 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On 9's I match based on birthdate Arnold Swazzenegger--The Terminator---both different birhdates--I'm May he is July---but we match in 9's.
Using the left sign of the brain--the creative side and to understand time differences between localities--each series of 9 days I do an imaginary scenario of myself merging with the Terminator to become a cyborg---I'm the 1st to become 9 as I live in Sydney--which is ahead of San Francisco---as the clock ticks over though gradually we merge.
=======
Next date that occurs Roman--is April 26th non inclusive April 27th---April 27th matches the low for S&P index in 9's March 12th 2003.
27 April 2006
ETO Index and Futures Expiration noon
=======
Through using the left side of the brain it leads to a greater understanding, before I did this method I had great difficulty working it all out.

bonkers

Post Number: 47

Friday, April 21, 2006 - 07:11 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At 9am Sydney time it is midnight London and then it is the same day in Sydney and London the 21st. The Queens birthday--on my bodycount I'm Nagasaki in 9's the Queen is Hiroshima in 9's--her next 9 day is April 23rd St Georges Day England William Shakespeares birthday. Today is also the anniversary of Muhammads birthday set by lunar observation in 2005--on Chinese Solar calendar it is=='Zhong Qi' around the 21st;
The 24 solar terms each suggest the position of the sun every time it travels 15 degree's on the ecliptic longitude. In each month their are often two solar terms; the first one, is generally named ' Jie Qi' and the other one 'Zhong Qi'. Their dates are mirrored by the Gregorian calendar, so that we find during the first half of the year 'Jie Qi' is around the 6th day of a solar month, 'Zhong Qi' around the 21st; in the second half of a year, 'Jie Qi' is around the 8th and 'Zhong Qi' around the 23rd.
========================
A point of view on my part is that the sharetrend of CPU at this part of it's cycle is holding up fairly well around the 8 dollar region--it has not fallen back too much (as yet) from the 8 dollar mark.
The strength of the resistance is judged by how far it retreats---so far this isn't much so I'd say in my book still bullish.

(Message edited by bonkers on April 21, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 48

Friday, April 21, 2006 - 07:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today is also the below in 9's
==================================================
(yesterday Start Taurus another severe low 5/5/05 20/4/06--9 day periods 4.78--days in History Beatles go to America meet Ed Sullivan 1966)
=================================================
SCORPIO=9
Two severe lows for CPU---one on the 24/10/05===6.10 the other on the 12/4/06==7.47---both on 9 day Scorpio cycle.
BIG RISE CPU 3RD APRIL
Friday, October 26, 1984 The Terminator released 9 day periods.
SuDAfrika9Roman==post apartheid consitution came into effect May 8th 1996 Roman 9
The first CD to go on sale Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen June 4th 1984=7992 days 888 x 9
=======
On this date--a date having 48 hours.
3rd Friday of Month U.S. markets watch for options volatility. (Australia won't feel the effects of Wall Street volatility till after market trading and with the main board opening on Monday 24/4/06)(the 24/4/06=EndRamadan9=2003)
=======
753 BC - Rome founded
=============
Today is Last Quarter Full moon.
=============
18 days to V.E. Day May 8th 2006.
=============
Australia debt free officially today.

(Message edited by bonkers on April 21, 2006)

bonkers

Post Number: 338

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 12:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Computershare at 6.58 Friday 3rd of February--has experienced quite a severe decline from expiry of options Tuesday 24th of January--good to see some upside with Friday's positive close.
=======
Re 2006==above
=======
Year of the Metal rabbit Chinese New Year starts February 3rd 2011
=======
Monday 27/12/2010 to
30/5====27/5
====================================
Monday 3/1/2011
6/7 Helen Razor Unhappy families===3/7
Good Heavens its 2011
Done and Dusted.
Chinese Rabbit mentioned Big Issue==edition 370.
Mick Looby Groan Men
======
CPU did an extreme low (from whence it rose)
December 2nd 2008==6.11

(Message edited by bonkers on December 29, 2010)

I was saved from bankruptcy on a 252% angle 21/12
21 x 12==252 The newspaper headline Herald Sun==Revenge. a Tip from Ingot54 City weekly normally distributed on a Thursday was instead distributed on a Tuesday it ended "On a high note."
Tuesday 21/12/2010==Church Xmas party.
On the day of both lows being recorded Monday December 20th 240% 257 and Tuesday December 21st 252%.258
Raining in Melbourne extreme weather conditions Europe==Heathrow airport closed snow extremely cold planes grounded.
The song freefallin was on early morning radio.
At the time of both lows there was more distribution in the trend than accumulation ie===the sell side massively outweighed the buyside. Tuesday 21/12/2010 end saggittarious MX mag===the stock rejected intraday the 257 figure (go figure Big Issue magazine) 7/12/2010 Seasoned Greetings. to 26/12/2010 a number of times, the more times a stock rejects a support resistance line the stronger that becomes in it's trend.
Sydney Olympics Edition.
Effective 14/9 to 27/9/2010 After the party Wheel Women Roller derby issue number 363
Tuesday September 14th
Great Britain adopts the Gregorian calendar 1752
Saint Patrick March 17th day 51 low 257
Noted the official summer equinox as given by any accredited scientific website is given as start Capricorn Wednesday December 22nd 2010
It will occur Melbourne time at 10.58am
The earliest I can access any public computer in Melbourne is 8am==I cannot do a free computer before that time.
Alice has been terminated on the payroll.
20 hours work 4 hours Sunday 19/12/2010
to 21/12/2010.
Casual==shes been given her 20 hours work under the award (she works two jobs) Big Issue and another place.
I instantly notice that for Im extremly fond of Alice, want to get to know here more as a person, never get the opportunity. I feel very sad for young people such as Alice shes extremly intelligent, good looking kind caring compassionate, has a great set of values, yet shes one of the working poor, if I had a business that generated a decent income, she'd be one of my most highly paid employee's, yet she's poor?
Im very sad over that.
Myself at my age I had my opportunities while young and I blew it in my case,at least I had the opportunity back in the 80's in Alice's case she hasn't.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Federal Reserve Bank Influenceehmu27-Aug-11  04:55 am
US Debt...elisabeth21-Aug-11  06:53 pm
The hidden enemyjimdene5418-Aug-11  01:07 am
FIXED AND DYNAMIC TIME CYCLE ANALYSISbillt48 17-Aug-11  06:34 pm
Daytraderqed24 08-May-11  12:46 pm
Fibonacci - Fact or Fictionrdumas37 22-Apr-11  04:58 pm