Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
sumamura
Username: sumamura

Post Number: 36

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 05:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for the week 9th / 13th july 2007

look at attached xls file

application/octet-streamweekly projections - major world indices
world indices.xls (24.6 k)

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 676

Monday, July 09, 2007 - 11:02 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sumamura,

Thanks for sharing some IP.

Our market is up into your suggested buy long zone ~ I'm not sure if it is a fake out or real strength in the market (EOD will confirm)

Chart or XAO & Dow:

sumamura

Post Number: 38

Monday, July 09, 2007 - 05:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if it trades above the entry level for 15/20 mins that shud be enough to think that long is triggered.
give me yr feedback after watching all covered indices for 2/3 days

sumamura

Post Number: 42

Monday, July 16, 2007 - 12:48 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

week 16th / 20th july 2007
application/octet-streamweek 16th / 20th july
world indices.xls (24.6 k)

sumamura

Post Number: 44

Monday, July 16, 2007 - 01:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the way to trade my levels is as follows -

if it trades above / below the long or short entry level for 15/20 mins that shud be enough to think that long / short is triggered.

then you have the stoploss and targets to trade.

aggressive traders can then create a posn imdtly while the conservative traders can then decide to create a posn more closer to stoploss as per their comfort level.

you may paper trade till you get confidence in my levels.

i look forward to your comments.

similar levels are posted for commodities on the appropriate thread.

tryhay

Post Number: 691

Monday, July 16, 2007 - 10:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sumamura,

I'm not up to day trading (don't have the testosterone any more) and I have limited available time, and I'm Australian centric in my view of indices (bit one eyed) so can not offer an opinion on other indices.

Today's xao chart shows that index has not yet broken out of the sideways consolidation and I guess one more attempt at breaking the upper resistance will settle it (if that is the direction the break is going to be). I'm happy enough to pick up the swings across the channel/ rectangle and hedging my portfolio of shares.

Another problem I have is IC is currently my sole charting platform and end of day data (and weekly data) is enough to match my trading style.

Daily chart:

xao

lafee
Username: lafee

Post Number: 584

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 01:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Have a look at the AUDUSD next to the Spi 200. AUSUSD seems to be leading auzzie stocks. Today no real damage, Maybe worth a buy?

Cheers Lafee

Don't ask an academic if what he does is relevant

sumamura

Post Number: 47

Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 03:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

tryhay,

my levels are also not for daytrading. if u now see a 5 day chart on yahoo with my levels in hand, u will be able to see how much was the move once it triggered the long. u can then also see what targets did it achieve.
sometimes u can ride the move for even 6/7 days. i wl send new levels every sunday night and u can start monitoring from monday. i am sure u can see 5 day chart on yahoo finance for any index of your choice.

sumamura

Post Number: 48

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 08:34 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

look at my levels given on monday and compare with last 2 days movements of various indices -

nasdaq comp - the index hovered around 2704 and when the crack came it has straight away gone to our target at 2628 - low posted is 2634 today.

dow - after breaking thru 13820 - the index has crashed nearly 100 points vertically

FTSE - index triggered a sell on monday itself and tuesday the big crash has come hitting a low just below 6500

let us watch seoul / nikkei and australian indices when they wl go thru the sell trigger levels.

so far so good. the levels are working well and i hope you are able to trade the index futures with good gains.

tryhay

Post Number: 696

Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 10:24 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sumamura,

Have not been able to access the net much lately...

The chart below of the XAO & Dow shows the indexes are stuck like glue (as does the ST~ five day chart). On that basis I guess the XAO will be down on monday with a possible bounce on tuesday (depending on DOW's monday trace).

When shares are cactus the index should provide ......

Chart: The last 3 months have been much ado about nothing.... However support is in sight! (not shown on this chart) ~ lets hope the xao behaves accordingly

Index trace

tryhay

Post Number: 699

Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 06:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FWIW the chart below shows a disconnect between the SSE Composite Index and the DOW: one index certainly not leading the other ~ the longer the timeframe the worse the correlation.

Chart:Shanghai Composite looks to be doing its own thing here & in fact ready to breakout off the edge of the chart (can not show here ~ image too big)

Shanghai Composite_DOW

captain_chaza
Username: captain_chaza

Post Number: 2575

Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 07:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahoy Officer TryHard

Is this what you mean?

SPX

Crikey! What a pack of Panic merchants those Yanks are!

Shanghai Index

Salute and Gods' speed

PS
ONCE AGAIN the journalists have got it ALL WRONG!
The Yanks are not the centre of the Financial universe they think they are

PPS
OIL and ZINC stocks will rule the seas in the short term IMO!

OIL only needs one event to break out and make new highs!!
As we are approaching the "Hurricane Season" this should do the trick

ZINC is at its Monthly HIGH and stockspiles are getting rarer and rarer
(I used to collect rare stamps and know how prices can appreciate under such conditions)

As you well know
"The Wind Calls the Tune"

Certainly Not a few Yanky Doodle journalists with half smart Fundamental ideas and with no letters after their names

PPPS
Crikey! This captain wasn't born yesterday!
He was born the day before!

PPPPS
Has anybody got at good list of Small/Medium sized Oilers and Zincers they would like to share

My Watchlists were put out on the nature strip in my old computer OUCH!

Crikey! I have a Weekly and Monthly competition to enter on Monday!

BTW; Dear Friar
I have already won your competetion
I will forward all my trades when I get a chance
When is the closing date / Finish line of your competetion?

PPPPPS
Ahoy Sweet Princess Ann
As was your email address!!
Please contact me if you are still alive?

(Message edited by captain_chaza on July 28, 2007)

(Message edited by captain_chaza on July 28, 2007)

"While we stop and think, we often miss our opportunity." Publilius Syrus, 1st century B.C.

"I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate."
Sir Arthur Wing Pinero 1893

"There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: When he can't afford it, and when he can." Mark Twain, 1897

sumamura

Post Number: 51

Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly projections - 30th july / 3rd aug 2007
application/octet-streamweekly projections - 30th july / 3rd august
world indices.xls (20.5 k)

sumamura

Post Number: 60

Monday, August 06, 2007 - 02:35 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly projections - world indices - 6th / 10th august 20007
application/octet-streamx

sumamura

Post Number: 61

Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly projections - world indices - 13th / 17th august 20007
application/vnd.ms-excelx

sumamura

Post Number: 66

Monday, August 20, 2007 - 12:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly projections for major indices

sumamura

Post Number: 69

Monday, August 27, 2007 - 02:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly levels
world indices.xls (16.4 k)

sumamura

Post Number: 70

Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:36 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly levels - 3rd / 7th sep 2007

sumamura

Post Number: 74

Monday, September 10, 2007 - 09:55 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly levels - 10th / 14th september 2007
application/vnd.ms-excelx

sumamura

Post Number: 281

Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 10:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

watch weekly commodity / world indices levels on my website www.sumamura.com ..... u need to register .... but it is free ......

www.sumamura.com

sumamura

Post Number: 282

Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 01:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

weekly levels for coming week - commodity and world indices - posted on my website under specific modules tab .... u need to register to hv a look ......

www.sumamura.com

gamefisherman
Username: gamefisherman

Post Number: 31

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 09:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whilst I am way out of my depth on this topic here, I heard from a senior FX trader today that there is a strong move underway by the large hedge funds to shift away out of commodities and move into bonds (safehaven) given that the US $600billion stimulus is about to end..................I wonder what lies ahead for our markets in the next month if this is true???.......Should be interesting to participate, learn and hopefully still come out with my pants on.........Could be in for a wild ride perhaps? Has anyone got any thoughts on this topic or heard similar?

(Message edited by gamefisherman on June 14, 2011)

Protect your capital and the rest will take care of itself with a solid trading plan that is adhered to every trade (PS THIS IS WRITTEN TO KEEP REMINDING ME TO STAY FOCUSSED AND FORGET NOISE)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Dow Jones bearish divergenceehmu16-Nov-11  05:14 am
ASX Advance-Declinematross29-Oct-11  04:37 pm
Is anybody making moneyredrover24 09-Oct-11  07:46 am
Russel 2000, sucking slew waterehmu01-Sep-11  09:09 am
Where did I go wrong?jimdene5420-Aug-11  12:43 pm
Horse HOckeyehmu09-Aug-11  11:51 am