Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
hailoh
Username: hailoh

Post Number: 481

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The ASX 200 Financials Index is at an interesting stage, approaching a possible (probable) double top that extends back to this time two years ago.

ASX Financials weekly

There was a smaller double top in late 2009 early 2010. Note the strong divergence between the index and the weekly moving average EMA5 on the lead up to the first leg then.The same behaviour was evident in the lead up to the first leg in 2015.

A further strong divergence accompanied the completion of the second top in 2010. Unless there is a burst of energy by the MA as the XFJ reaches 7140 there will again be a substantial divergence.

Will the outcome be a classic "sell in May and go away"?

scarlettsmith694
Username: scarlettsmith694

Post Number: 24

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 04:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For detailed information about penny stocks I always prefer to read ASX stock market news and for me this information is very helpful. And as a investor I have to keep in mind that I have to do follow those things which only increases my investment.

ScarlettSmith

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 451

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 05:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These two sites are useful Scarlet, but have to say I tend to look at charts first, and then see if there is any interesting recent news.

https://smallcaps.com.au/hot-topics/

https://www.morningstar.com.au/Stocks/SignalGDigest

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

scarlettsmith694
Username: scarlettsmith694

Post Number: 26

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 02:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing the information @dydavo
ASX 200 is now on a very interesting stage and I have checked the insight into ASX200 and its futures.
And according to that AUS200 dropped along with other substantial global market indices.

ScarlettSmith

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Crypto Currencies & BlockChainspdfgh71 19-Jul-19  06:37 pm
Current State of the Markets commentary...bib33 21-Jun-19  06:45 pm
ASX best stock markets 2019scarlettsmith69412-Jun-19  03:27 pm
Estimates of Future Movement in DJIAstoian130 22-May-18  09:21 pm
Way of the $AORDdydavo12 03-May-18  11:43 am
Boll / Keltnercolin_twiggs22-Mar-17  11:12 am