Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
john_smith
Username: john_smith

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 07:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now before investing in some of the stocks, I did a bit of market research and listed out some of the best stocks in the Australian market to invest in. AfterPay (ASX APT), Zip Co (ASX Z1P) & Pioneer Credit (ASX PNC).
I need a suggestion if I could possibly be missing some of the best stocks.

pjf000
Username: pjf000

Post Number: 76

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 12:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No doubt you will generally miss the best stocks unless you have a crystal ball or inside info.
As to your 3 picks, certainly 2 of them have outperformed, however past success is no guarantee for future success. If you are trying to "stock pick" it is inordinately hard and the best you are likely to do (luck notwithstanding), imho, is to slowly lose your money. It is my view (and that is all it is) that you should have a well researched investment plan with rigorous rules and one that shows a probabilistic winning edge over whatever time frame you are comfortable with.

Buying a Tesla? Use this referral online ordering code for 1500 km free charging: http://ts.la/phillip2363

scarlettsmith694
Username: scarlettsmith694

Post Number: 20

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 04:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is tough to mention any one of the best stock without knowing your requirements. you need to follow any ASX Stock market news so that you will have idea about the best growing industry and after that research on share price what company offering and what you can invest.

ScarlettSmith

little_birdie
Username: little_birdie

Post Number: 1

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 06:40 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good reply, but I think the OP was asking where to find such info as posted by others interested in the same as posted in ICharts forums. ASX200 small caps charts and personal recommendations, for the reader to review.

little_birdie
Username: little_birdie

Post Number: 2

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 05:59 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ASX200 small cap stocks and charts, submitted by users, where do I find it on ICharts interface. If no reply, I'll post how after I speak to a friend who showed me once before. Thanks!

john_smith
Username: john_smith

Post Number: 2

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 05:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amidst global growth concerns, trade deal uncertainty and volatile equity markets, investors opt for certain specific sectors for their equity investments to gain exposure to certain specific areas of the economy. Will healthcare, technology, and retail are some of the leading names in their respective industries and would be a great option to invest in the year 2020.https://kalkinemedia.com/2019/12/07/2020-stock-pitch-healthcare-tech-and-retail/

Stock Market Researcher and Analyst-John Smith

spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 482

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 07:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No seriously are you guys chatty bots?...

Just another potato.
US Stocks 15-minute delayed

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
2020 Bottom Pickingperler5912 15-Apr-20  02:59 pm
S M A R T Software by Joe Sammonprecious17-Oct-19  08:58 am
Estimates of Future Movement in DJIAscarlettsmith694131 02-Aug-19  04:34 pm
ASX100spdfgh26-Jul-19  09:39 pm
Crypto Currencies & BlockChainspdfgh71 19-Jul-19  06:37 pm
Current State of the Markets commentary...bib33 21-Jun-19  06:45 pm