Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
shadetreetrader
Username: shadetreetrader

Post Number: 589

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 04:40 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices
A negative week for most US Indices after 10 positives.

US Indices 20160501

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on May 01, 2016)

My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 211

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 10:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This last run up in DJIA has lacked "force" ie, there is a divergence between price action and force index emas. I would have very tight stops below the trend horizontal and sloping support lines if I was long here. Maybe shorting USA soon?

David
Momentum and swing trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo

Post Number: 212

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 11:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now holding an initial position short the DJIA at 17870. SL 18099. Hussman Funds predicts a 50% fall at some stage, and his arguments make sense, but the predictions of US equities doom and gloom have been wrong for quite a while. Let's see.

David

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo

Post Number: 230

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 06:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NYSE copper stocks maintain uptrend. I am long several ASX copper stocks, and added more today.

David

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 716

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 01:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bar analysis of US Indices in the Quarterly, Monthly & Weekly timeframes

us iNDICES 060816

dydavo

Post Number: 260

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:38 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have shared a screen of NYSE indices with the strongest uptrend - just reorder with the highest ADX at the top.
Search number is 85132

Currently strongest uptrends with ADX more than 35 are:
Might be interesting to follow the rise and fall of indices week by week

David

dydavo

Post Number: 261

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:53 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That ADX is for a 10 day time period. In order to look for possible new trends, the number of days since ADX 10 crossed above 20 can be ordered with low numbers at the top of the column. eg, Transports just broke out.

David

dydavo

Post Number: 262

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 11:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I search the NYSE for transport stocks on the move. Buy stop on Cummins. CMI
New trend, breakout with volume, strong continuing gap, 10 day ADX now 28.

David

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 744

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 07:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices trend in the Quarterly, Monthly & Weekly timeframes:

US Indices 280816

If the band's playing a Waltz, don't dance the Fandango.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 762

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 04:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

52 week NH-NL's in last 5 trading days:

US indices 040916

dydavo

Post Number: 281

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 05:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice work shadetreetrader.

David

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 764

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 06:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks dydavo,
It's interesting that the US Indices based on OHLC data as in the table below are telling one story (not so good)..

US Indices 040916

But the Index NH-NL data based on market internals, as in previous post, tell a different (more positive) story.

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on September 04, 2016)

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 775

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 09:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends to date

us indices 100916

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 802

Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 04:55 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices 111216

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 809

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 05:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices 271216

Well at least this thread is quick to load, mainly because it's short

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 813

Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

..a little bleary, worse for wear & tear..

US Indices 311216

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 821

Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 11:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most US Indices turning neutral, DOW breaking bad..

US Indices 210117

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 824

Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices %NH-%NLs, large caps & small caps both improving

US NH-NL 290117

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 827

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US indices now showing positive in all time frames.

US Indices 110217

I changed the format & methodology on 21st Jan '17, so I've only presented the last 4 weeks of US Index trends.
The change has resulted in more sideways and less positive/negative results, although you wouldn't think so looking at the above spreadsheet.

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on February 11, 2017)

benson
Username: benson

Post Number: 62

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great work STT.

Out of interest, do you use macros to run your sector summary reports ?
And where do you source your data from ?

Cheers

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 828

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 03:28 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Benson, for the NH-NL I use the IC stock screener to get the numbers which are then entered into my spreadsheets where a couple of formulas and condition filters produce the output.
For the Index & Sector trend tables I just read the bars on the charts for the various time periods then get the crayons out!

benson

Post Number: 64

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 06:57 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice, it's a great snapshot tool.

I've been investing some time into excel vba lately. Would be a great little project to automate the process in excel.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 829

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:26 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I disclosed the method I use for the NH-NL spreadsheet at the start of either the old ASX Indices or Sectors threads.

As for the trend/colour/direction spreadsheet, I think it would be more interesting to compare the results of your own analysis with mine.

All you need to do is define the trend in any given time frame.

If the band's playing a Waltz, don't do the Fandango.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 832

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:43 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Donald rally continues, sans haircut..

US Indices 180217

benson

Post Number: 66

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi STT

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to make a start on something through the week after work.

I'll most likely pull free data from yahoo

Will let you know how it goes.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 839

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:07 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be interested to see how your analysis compares Benson

us indices 250217

benson

Post Number: 67

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 04:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey SST,

I'll share the spreadsheet once it's done. I haven't had a chance since my last post.

I'll also add the higer-than-open filter you mentioned you'd like in another post.

It will pull free data (most likely from yahoo).

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 841

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 06:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote Benson:

"I'll also add the higer-than-open filter you mentioned you'd like in another post."

That will be awesome, I can't wait, thanks.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 845

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 04:58 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Off out sea fishing today, hope the wind doesn't get up or we might see a face this colour..

US indices 050317

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 853

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 11:11 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As with the ASX, smaller companies not doing as well as the large.

US indices 110317

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 864

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 10:09 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All major US Indices improved last week..

US Indices 180317

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 873

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh-oh, reversal bar on the Nasdaq this week..

US Indices 250317

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 884

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Outside bars can be tricksters, I may have to come up with a new fill outside bars

US Indices 020417

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 888

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:23 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A pretty ordinary week major index-wise in the USA

UD indices 080417

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 896

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same again with bells on..

US Indices 150417

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 897

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 07:20 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Indices to date, in the sense of 'until now', not 'hit the town with'

US Indices 230417

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 906

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Green is the colour..

US Indices 290417

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 914

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 06:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends..

US Indices 060517

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 923

Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:43 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASDAQ/QQQ is going well..

US Indexes 140517

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 936

Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know where last weeks post went, must have had a fat finger..

US indexes 270517

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 943

Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 10:19 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The NASDAQ 100 index is up about 17% so far this year..

US indexes 030617

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 949

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 05:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll have to have a look at the NHNL distribution skew on these US Indexes one of these days.

US Indexes 120617

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 954

Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:35 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends to date..

US Indexes 170617

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 964

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 01:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Current US Index trends in Weekly to Quarterly timeframes..

US Indexes 250617

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on June 25, 2017)

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 970

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 02:55 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Markets closed on Tuesday 4th July

US Indexes 020717

% 6 Month New Highs - New Lows in last 5 trading days..

US Index NHNLs 020717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 972

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:08 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends..

US Indexes 090717

US Index NHNLs 090717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 981

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:09 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A pretty good week for USA..

USA Indexes 160717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 982

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:14 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An improvement in most US Index internals too..

US nhnls 160717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 990

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 12:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends to date..

US Index trends 230717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 991

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 12:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index 6 month %NHs - %NLs in last 5 trading days..

US NHNLs 230717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 994

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 08:58 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends..

US Index trends 280717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 995

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:00 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index 6 month %NHs - %NLs in last 5 trading days..

US NHNLs 280717

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1001

Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:04 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends..

US Indexes 050817

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1002

Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index NHNLs..

US Index NHNLs 050817

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1012

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index small caps appear to be in more of a downtrend than the large caps..

US Index trends 110817

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on August 13, 2017)

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1013

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But the US Index NHNLs tell a different story, with the largest percentage falls in the large caps..

US Index NHNLs 110817

Which one is telling porkies?

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1022

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 11:17 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index trends..

US Index trends 180817

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1023

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 11:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Index internals..

US Index nhnls 180817

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 1024

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 12:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The header on that last post was missing, it should read "26 week % NH-NLs in last 5 trading days."

Note to Colin or Robin, I would really appreciate the ability to edit my own posts for a longer period than 30 minutes.
I have requested this before, can this be done please?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
ASX Sectors 2017shadetreetrader52 20-Aug-17  07:11 pm
ASX Indices 2017shadetreetrader49 19-Aug-17  12:57 pm
World Dowdydavo04-May-17  11:32 am
Indices constituentsbenson05-Mar-17  12:33 pm
ASX Indicesshadetreetrader88 07-Jan-17  10:07 am
ASX Sectorsdydavo117 04-Jan-17  01:10 pm