You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

TSX Stocks 15-minute delayed

Peak Resources-PEK

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through April 03, 2011 » Peak Resources-PEK

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dug
Username: dug

Post Number: 3901

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 07:13 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

see how a 2 cent company can Go places?
a number of penny [under 10c] used to bees are turning up in my screens.they used to have charts that were mainly dashes/non trading days and now they have Dominants and steady rises/momentum beyond ROAR.

that's because they seem to have got their act together.actually have found the 'right stuff' in perhaps production quantities.

Peak is Rare Earths.Found in Africa.Google up Rare Earths.The Africa Significance is that it'll be cheaper to mine it there.Less/No Enviromental Controls.
Also China currently dominates the Rare Earth Market especially in high grade/most desirable ones and well,d'West wants to secure their own supplies from somewhere other than Chinese "Fields".
It's Strategic.

anyway,i got 14k of these at 19cents on monday and then got hit with a Trading Halt that 'revealed' a Placement to Sophisticated Investors at 15 cents.

so i've opened this thread to 'observe' on the effects of placements ie will it,as per base market 'theory/legend' be sold down to 15 cents by say friday,leaving me 20% in loss?

or will it not retrace that far,maybe only to 18ish,17 bott?
thus 'proving' that the sophistos ain't so crass as to always be quick buck cowboys?

i'm backing the latter scenario.
if it does do 15 even 17 i'll buy more rather than stop.
results are 'imminent'.this 'retrace' should be very short term,in say a month,PEK could Peak 30+.

let's see.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3917

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:22 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

placement at 15cents of 20 million shares doesn't seem to have 'bombed' Peak PEK back to the 15 cents.
this is the popular,'sophisticated' scenario and seems to use the following 'wisdom' to confirm it ie on a placement price returns to the placement price.

Why?
because the broker clients of 'sophisticated class' are 'picked' because they hold the share already,know of the share already and so when offered a placement sell their existing holdings down at any price above[in this case] 15 cents in anticipation of the return to their holdings number by receiving their allocation from placement.

do you follow?It's called Re Weighting ya blessed Portfolio.

now that's not the ONLY reason,a share often returns to placement price but i reckon it's d'main/major one.

don't want this to freeze and be lost so i'll post it and continue..
later

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3918

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

now i'm asking any members who have actually participated in a Placement to give me/us d'Word on the actual Mechanics of a Placement.

i think i'll have to venture to d'barbque on this quest.don't think even the Daily Bread habituees,even though they qualify to the definition have actually been asked by their Brokers to Participate in a Placement say several times.
Why? because they don't 'Do' penny/small/mid cap shares in significant holdings ie Top 20/Top 50 percents.

so while i'm waiting/hoping for a Sophisticated Investor on IC to stick their head up to enlighten,i'll put down what i know,reckon,figured out on this Sophisticated Investor "Dodge".

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 3037

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:48 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dud,
Your research if good.
Some of the info you come up with is not available from the usual news sources. I am impressed, not as if that really matters to anyone, or should.
You'd make a good investigative reporter. Your English skills have been exemplary of late and for that I thank you.

Budget brokers like Westapc don't have too many private clients to offer placements to. I would think private clients of full service brokers would get the cream if not most of these offers.
I realise this is a "Captain Obvious" statement.

You are one interesting son of a gun.
Enigmatic is one word that comes to mind.
I would love to do a "Dug" word association test on other forum members. The results would be compelling reading.
All said in good humour, please take no offence as none intended.
I LOVE my adopted country, sunburnt or not.

Happy Australia day to all.

Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

dug

Post Number: 3919

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A sophisticated investor is-

a high net worth individual/client of a broker who is not required by ASIC/Regulatory Bodies to be given a Prospectus on the issue of new shares by a company.

ie quite rich people,with liquid cash,willing to invest in a company based on being given an opportunity to do so-
on brokers advice
at a discount to current price 5/10 day VWAP.

now the broker chosen to distribute the placement is usually Company 'involved'.they've done 'analysis' reports,are pally with d'Board,have 'involvement' with the company so they are able to do 'd'business' hopefully of best for company and beast for clients.

i say that a company can be judged by the sophisticated client pool it attracts/ HAS in it's hand for taking placements and being long term top 20 holders.

They get Serious Ones and not just flippity,arbitrage,quick buck Cow Boys and Gals?
well,if us mere pilgrims can identify such companies by how their placements go down?
we'll be riding on d'High Hog!!

so to speak.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3920

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "downside"-
if the ideal is placement to long term holders of the Top 20 group,there is a difficulty.
The Company may not have 'serious' holders in this class and may HAVE To 'resort' to taking the money it needs from a get rich quick broker client of the sharpie/spiv mob.

also of course,the client/placee owns the share and can do anything they dang well please,
thank you very much,my full service broker shove 'em on the market and...

The Company,because the Secretary/Board Members get an updated share registry,names,transactions like who sold and who bought,are able to 'identify' the reactions of their major shareholders and placement getters.
thus they CAN have a word with the Broker on,say,the percent of the placement he's distributed to 'clowns' compared to 'respectables'.
might be able to 'advise' the broker that if he don't pick up his 'ratio',doesn't have clients willing to 'pyramid' their current holdings with the placement that maybe they [d'Board] will take the business elsewhere.

of course,the Broker knows Immediately what the client is up to ie immediate sale and may [in my dreams] do d'ethical rant on this to the client and not offer anymore placements in any other companies to this..well,spoiler.
more spoiled by his/her wealth than gone Sophisticated.

anyhow,best return to the specific share Peak Resources.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3921

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 11:53 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PEK has had two previous Capital Raisings before.
A Rights Issue to all shareholders that wasn't completely successful and a previous Placement at 8 cents.
Rights Issues to All are the 'preferred' Capital Raising Method for 'pilgrims'.mainly because it's more 'fair' ya all get a chance to get discount price shares.There's 2/3 variations of All ShareHolder Chance for a Chop but i won't waffle on about these today.

Main Thing to Realise is that All Shareholder "deals" require a time delay,a lot of paperwork,disclaimers and general rigamarole compared to whacking out a Placement to d'select Sophisto.

anyway,[a] marks the 5 day VWAP calculation start for setting the placement price of 15 cents.Volume on those 2 days either side of 15 dominated the subsequent price rise green days.

you can see how the market reacted last week to the placement.morning eager sellers were met by willing buyers in the 16/18 range.
note volumes post placement announcement compared to the 20mil placed/handed out.

realise that it MAY be that the 20million placement shares have not yet T3'd into the Sophisto's Accounts ie not been available to Trade YET.

this point is floating round d'barbque about T3 but i don't 'agree' with it because i think that these shares being issued directly from the company may negate the 'clearing house' factor of T3 but i don't know for sure if a T3 effect is coming on board or not,the depth and curse of sales boards monday.

yes,that's right,i don't know everything,i'm out to learn.

I hold 25K at 18 break even in PEK.

i gotta find out when the african 'chips' of rare earth turn up in d'Perth Lab,this'll give me a time frame and also some inkling of 'insider' move by d'sophistos.

oh,i should mention that the brokers for this placement were pattersons and the previous one southern cross.
both broker honchos in these firms are substantial holders PEK.interesting that the business 'shifted',hey?
oh completely 'explainable' but interesting never d'less.

enuf,off to be domestic.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

dug

Post Number: 3979

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 06:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

on monday,i think someone needed to cash up some so it did that 13/13.5 open.i bought some but could only get 14.5.

so i'm break even on all my packet close yesterday.
had a peek at PEK's African Operation proposal.They went in after Rock Fertilizer and found there was 'interesting' Rare Earths in the tenements too.
Pilgrims we're talking MAK meets LYC with West Aus Stock Brokers Southern Cross and Pattersons up to d'Hilt.

are you a melting chocolate bar or does ya soul just ache while ya mind clicks over at 24 cents on 17 cents next week,month no by FRIDAY!!!
that's....dig out ya own calculator,rangers but
it could do 30,dang near any bleeding price on the 'right' lab results imminent in announcement.
fertiliser/rare earth double?
ya gotta be init!!

but do ya own research,remember.

Even 'til Jaded.

Dig for the sake of it.

hershy

Post Number: 3066

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 07:14 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm melting Dug. Melting !
I admire your bravery and it is the brave ones that make the big bucks,I know that full well.
Here is what worries me:
1. The DOW is the dog, the XAO still the tail.
2. The DJIA has come up against a barrier @ 103
3. The XAO has a small obstacle @ 4700
4. The Asian markets don't look to healthy. Bearish divergences everywhere.

So, what if the bottom we had 2 days ago is the left shoulder ?
When is it safe to re-enter the market ?
Is it now ? Is it after the next wave down ?

Have no idea.

Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
The wise man, even when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 154

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 10:20 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hershy,
I am not sure what you do not like about PEK as the chart indicates for this week. PEK has moved 95% in one week. with supporting volume, and price support at 37 cents. price new high close at .44 cents into new territory.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

hershy

Post Number: 3232

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 01:02 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Espresso
Can I take back my comment ?
I forgot I was looking at a delayed chart.
Yesterday's move almost voids the long top tail on the weekly candle. Does change the outlook.

Go Saints !

"It is highly unlikely God's plans for the universe include making you rich."

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 155

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 09:56 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worry's Hershy, I thought that would have been te case.
Better luck with the saints, considering there line up over the last 15 years they probably should have at least won 3 Grand Finals (at least)

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 337

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 09:12 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last week's trading turned over 90million shares when Total Shares on Issue is 115 million.

Obviously Volume was 'enhanced' by Day Trading- churning/multiple pass d'parcels in a single day,during the week but there must be also 'pilgrims/punters' willing to Accumulate at these historic High Prices.

Why? well Peak has drilling results showing a very high concentration of Rare Earths in it's African Tenements.
and Rare Earths are Hot Hot HOT! amongst the speculator set.
In addition PEK has Phosphate[Fertiliser]in Africa, Gold in a tenement around Spitfire so may have Copper and/or Base Metals in WA.
So it's exploring for the full gamut of current market desirables.
Thus it is on it's way to this Quarters Market Darling HOT STOCK.

That's it's Dynamic and that's why one has to consider entering or holding at these levels.

Now this week share price stayed over 50% of both the whole move [35.5] and 50% of Dominant candle monday [33.5].

Especially on that Volume and the fact that only a month ago PEK traded under 18cents even around 10.So theres considerable recent buyers on 100% + ie plenty of Profit Takers even all the way back to say sub 30.

It seems some of those newspaper 'gurus' have pointed out PEK recently[d'AGE guy and ferret]yet the BBQ is not alight with 1 line posts about train left the stationb/chomp chomp/even not too many It's going to $10!!
This is quite unusual and it leads me to ponder that the shares may be predominately held by d'Serious.

The serious in the useage of a Speculative Share,that is,willing to hold til the bend at the end.Do ya follow?

Anyhow,we're all looking for Up Trending GOers,Momentum shares and now we have PEK doing the Look at Mees!
Should one buy for a start or even as Top Up at these levels from this chart?

If one does?What stops/money management would one use?
Lower Low [<37];50% [35.5/33.5].
Which price down will trigger a 'rout'/a sell off by Profit Takers AND stop losses by say over 40cents recent buyers?

Market Psychology.What do you reckon? One really needs to be prepared to put ya money down.Have a Buy Price,actually Buy it and then 'lock in' Loss stop.

Anyone interested in Buying PEK this week?Anyone truly involved in using Momentum 'proof' as a Buy Signal?

cheers

ps BTW Sub Notices in 3 days are required on a 5millionish/5% or 1.15mil 1% change.
This out of a weeks Volume of 90 million.
so No Notices Issue on Mon-Wed?
means big accumulation MAY have occurred by arms length Entities who don't wish to disclose their interests under Regulations.ie multiple 4.99% holdings.
oh did i mention the 'mystery' chinese buyer gossiped to be all over rare earth?another time.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 339

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 07:20 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

inside day yesterday BUT trading halt called for a bleeding placement!!!

Sophisticated Investors have sold their January Allocation so now want some more at discount prices.
That's the 'bummer' about Placements-They absorb Market Demand,cut back Momentum.

Anyhow I hold a in the money 'chunk' and can afford to Hold.
Have noted the BBQ is getting a bit 'exalted' and the posts about Wonderful people in Management complete with nic names have kicked up.
"I was taking today to [Tom,Dick,or Harry] and he was reaaaaly confident" etc blah.
Sometimes they even quote the Receptionist!!

anyway,at least they post.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 346

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 08:50 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So it continues

Where will the run end?
In times of uncertainty,a share rises Parabolically while old men hail 2% in a day rises [see Daily Bread]

Times aren't as drastic compared to MAK's parab run but today,NOW PEK is on d'Go.

Chart Chat-
Personally I doubt the Channel Theory.I know all d'Giants of TA swear by them.They produce charts,usually as 'advice' because they don't actually Hold the share,no they're just doing "Commentary"and they come up with laying a channel on ya share.
Channel can also be Bollinger Bands induced.

Anyhow,pilgrims.THE Technique is Sell on a break of the Parabolic Trend Line.

but first,you sweet dings you have to BUY the Parabolic.
and Parabolics are a heaaaavy thing.
but,But,BUT holding a share gone Parabolic?

is a wonderful Ambition that all should ride at least once in ya life.

how do ya find a parabolic? jaded? jr?

well,pilgrims they don't arise every week.Maybe only once a year but be assured they at least Run more than once a Decade

So save ya money pandering/seeking some mentor.
IGNORE the ads drawing you into the TA can do it for ya WEB.

Your ambition is fulfilled when you can spot a Parabolic and ignoring 'practical' advice,one is prepared to put ya money down and have Bleeding FAITH.
Faith in d'Parabolic.It will rise beyond your entry price!
Believe!!?!

A good aid to belief is Fundamental.
A parabolic has a common narrative/story happening and if i'm still holding PEK tomorrow?

I'll 'share' it with ya d'various plot elements.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 347

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 09:05 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 348

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 08:28 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

got a pm asking what d'blazes my last post on Peak was about.
well,i admit re reading it that it is a bit obscure and esoteric so i'll try and decipher it for you,over my morning coffee.

basically,in times of market skittishness and fear,one share can capture the imagination/wallets of traders and go parabolic while the rest of the market whithers,consolidates,goes Down.

Now,currently this Market Malaise is not full blown.We are just getting a lot of posts/commentary about "It's gunner happen.... soon"

Anyway,MAK MineMakers is an example of how a share can rocket in the midst of Real Doom'n'Gloom circa January/May 2008.I assume that there is No Argument that Jan/May 2008 was pretty bleak all market wise? and that MAK put in during this time an extrordinary performance price raising wise?
It probably was the top performer in the whole All Ordinaries.

If this is accepted then a study of Factors in MAK's Rise,may be beneficial for getting on to a current share in current conditions that could 'mirror' this past Goer MAK.

I choose PEK but there are currently other shares on d'Parabolic,baggus MGO just one example but I've just done PEK and assume that some elements of my 'research' cross-over for studying/getting on to other Parabolics.

A Parabolic is defined as going 'straight up',trend line has an,is it obtuse or acute?, angle beyond say 45^.It is best seen on a 6 month chart but a month/2 month chart illustrates using over 45^.

Basically,There is little significant retracing to allow a 'considered' first entry.

Thus a Parabolic can be an exception to the usual Wisdom of Buying.[ie you have 'problems' buying a retrace that gives a significant discount to price]

In fact buying a significant retrace in a Parabolic can be very silly because you may be buying a falling knife,caught in the Distribution,the blessed DUMP that occurs when a Parabolic goes bad.It's really sad.

anyway yesterday PEK gapped open and reversed. it made a higher high and by .5 of a cent a higher low.
Volume Weighted Average Price[VWAP] was 68 cents showing half yesterday's Volume was at or over 68 cents.
Has the Run ended?or just Profit Took on the back of a general market 'bad day'?

today will 'reveal' more.
as will i,later...

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 351

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 04:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so we have channel drop out and a close at 61 [below 'maybe' support].
Note that yesterday had a 68 VWAP.
Today at 61 close there is nearly 3million shares bought yesterday in 10%+ loss territory.
a close at 61 also highlights the chart price gap around 55.
This beckons and is encouraging Profit/Stop Loss Taking so buy back in at or around this 55ish can be 'planned'.

That's one of the 'things' about Parabolic shares.Early exiters in profit are 'encouraged' to buy back in.They add to the Pool of Buyers and sometimes encourage the Panic to Buy if/when good news after a Trading Halt reopens d'Action

that is previous traders for a profit can 'reinvest' even at prices above their sale price.

Anyhow I hold still in profit even at 50 so although 'sad' the parabolic is finis for now,I hold hope,nay conviction that PEK will do another jumping run.
Watching for 'turn'.Using Intra Day chart for clues.
Happy Trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3897

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 10:14 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking at PEK from an accumulation and distribution angle,
PEK's chart is still bullish.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3898

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 01:09 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have joined you, this morning, Jaded.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 3899

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 02:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jaded,

PEK currently has the rising 3 set up, as discussed in a candlestick pattern.A share has been rising in a trend, then there is a retracement for 3 days(down candles),before the share resumes its NE trend.

jaded

Post Number: 366

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 10:11 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hit the exit on open,peter.
Qtrly report said weeks to Rare Earth Results and their nearology tenement to Sandfire.[gold and copper]

Also won't be able to do low cost extraction rare earth.

This[imho] will curb buyer enthusiasm and encourage profit taking [and stop loss] selling so a substantial retrace even into the 40's Could happen.

happy trading.
ps i'm buying more THX.see it's thread here short term

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 368

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 07:22 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So basically we have a Lower LOW and HIGH,a confirmation of Downtrend.
Yes it 'bounced' off the Low but pilgrims think about it 'rationally'.
PEK is the Talk of the BBQ.Today and Yesterday could have been 'controled' Buyers.
Controlled in the sense that buyers came in on 'apparent' weakness.
The question is-Will these buyers still be as eager tomorrow/next day/next week?
hum that carol king-will you still.....tomorrow?

Do you follow? d'BBQ chat maintains that PEK is a Go in the LONG TERM.This brings in 'newbies' to buy the current retrace.
However the 'encouragement' is mainly by sub 20 cent Holders going for the PEK 'killling'/multi/multitude bagger 'set'
ie Ramping for a say $2 price a year since they bought.

Do ya follow? "analysis' down d'BarbQue is 'biased' by 20 cent buyers trying to justify them hanging out for a Capital Gains Tax 'Rebate'.

I'm attempting to 'expose' a Dynamic in Runaway shares but it may be best I 'chuck' up Del Shannon's version into my mind space?

cheers

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 8p3t334 20-Nov-10  01:22 pm
Where Is Everyone?stampy18-Nov-10  03:26 pm
CRC - Cortona Resjimmyswell13-Nov-10  12:20 pm
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 7p3t364 13-Nov-10  11:34 am
NCM and the HUIarcher09-Nov-10  09:24 pm
ADU - Adamus Resources Limiteddennis_menace09-Nov-10  01:22 pm