You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

IiN

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through October 14, 2010 » IiN

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
baysider
Username: baysider

Post Number: 356

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all
iiN is a stock I've owned for a few weeks now, it's on a nice uptrend almost ready to break out to a new high in this phase.
Looking at the longer term chart I saw something which looks even nicer - a beautiful inverse head and shoulder completed today as it's passed the right shoulder line @ $2.32. I believe the target would be the all time high @ $3.50 roughly 50% away.
I'm in @ $2.12, anyone care to join me?

iin

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 7

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:46 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the look of it however my only reservation is the volume.

ivor
Username: ivor

Post Number: 454

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 01:43 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Baysider

Chart looks good to me.
Very ambitious target though.
Would place a target at $2.90 max.
Have I put the H & S in the correct place ?
Will consider over the weekend, may be a bit cheaper early next week on a slight pullback after today ?

Regards
Ivor

baysider

Post Number: 358

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 02:01 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ivor
I'm going on Hershy's method of adding the height of the head to the shoulder in the opposite direction ie gap of $1.20 + current price $2.30 = $3.50.
No doubt he'll let me know if this is a wrong calculation. It's a long term target of course, I doubt I'll hold the whole way unless a miracle happens!

May pull back to $2.20 as it took a while to get through there - I nearly gave up on it.

ivor
Username: ivor

Post Number: 456

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 02:15 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baysider

Neckline $2.30.
Head $1.70
Diff. $0.60

Add 0.60 to 2.30 = 2.90

Also correlates with previous chart, moving up in 60c increments.
And taking it's time about it. Takes about 6 months to do it. Would be a medium to long term hold I think.

Good luck with it.
Think I just talked myself out of buying it !

Ivor

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 3124

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 12:17 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since last week-end's hail storms in and around Melbourne I have bee working 14 hour days and am working all weekend. I happen to work for AAMI. I have not had time for much else.
Cannot post a chart but will do so from home sometime this week-end.
I cannot see a H&S where you have it marked Baysider. I see something that resembles a H&S but is not one.
If it is not one, then the pattern may not act like one. Which is not to say that IIn cannot reach the lofty hights that you are predicting. There is a more recent pattern with an approx 70 cent potential.
A bientot.
Qh, I have been so busy that I did not have time to buy into QBE and after this catastrophy,I will not investing in an insurance company

'You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me.'
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 3126

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 05:26 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see 3 H & S patterns. The last one is more wishful thinking than anything else but it is on the charts. It predicts an ATH.
Please note the price action has moved above Fibbo's 50% line and a Captain Obvious statement - must now succeed in moving above the 61.8% level.

+++ gif +++ 2441101 +++
+++

'You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me.'
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

baysider

Post Number: 360

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 08:54 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your thoughts Hershy
I got a bit exited at the nice even looking pattern going back to March 07 but clearly the left shoulder broke right through my imaginary 'neckline' at 2.30. Had it stopped there it would have looked rather perfect!
Back to the drawing board for me though I still hold IIN for now.

dennis_menace
Username: dennis_menace

Post Number: 1226

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 08:15 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hershy.

Nice call - thought I let you know todays action saw it break through the 61.8% fib

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»