You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

NMS...Neptune Marine

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through October 14, 2010 » NMS...Neptune Marine

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 937

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 03:46 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NMS has been on the go over the last two days after consolidating its mid-June 'explosion' (nearly 100% move in 6 days on historically high volumes)and now its at a very interesting level judging by the chart below....

1)...break today of 9 month downtrend line,

2)...just gone through short-term resistance at 28c, and in doing so,

3)...sneaking above the neckline resistance at 29.5c of the H & S bottoming pattern(oh, Hershy would be impressed!).

So a close above 29.5c should confirm a strong probability of seeing at least 37/38 if not 45+(H&S M/M) in the coming future.

Shall we see what actually unfolds!

Cheers
Dolphin

P.S.1... I'm in NMS backing my judgement but those who want to be even more aggressive may have a look at NMSO...note where she was trading when NMS went to 32.5c at the end of June!!!!

Others that I'm following that have jumped today are ABQ and OBJ...check there charts out!

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»