You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

AZM - Azumah Resources Limited

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through October 14, 2010 » AZM - Azumah Resources Limited

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dennis_menace
Username: dennis_menace

Post Number: 1255

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 03:31 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually having just read the report below made me aware of just how much I am out of my depth pertaining to gold related stocks. In that these reports seem glowing in there prospects but I don't have a clue what all the info means. Are there any courses or books that you would recommend on purchasing as to interpreting the maps and associated jargon?

Btw, the report appears from this naive viewer to be quite encouraging - what are your impressions?

Cheers
David

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=503947

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3855

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 01:44 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

Isomniac pointed to your thread. I thought it has a similar set up like SEA and SAR, only there was a lot of black candles till Friday.It look like an exhaustion candle and today's white candle may point to a reversal.I only decided to join in on Friday at 59.5c and it closed at 60.5. Hopefully this is just the beginning of the reversal.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3874

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 12:22 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got off this train yesterday, for the time being.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
FMG - Zone for...dennis_menace28 14-Oct-10  01:35 am
IDL - Industreahershy16 13-Oct-10  08:23 pm
2010,,,Sept Equinox to Dec Solstice Challenge week2peterloh46 13-Oct-10  05:24 am
OBLimmune10-Oct-10  11:58 pm
BKN- is my TA flawed?breaker_109-Oct-10  07:08 am
QBE breakout ?rdumas112 08-Oct-10  03:26 pm
Beach Energy Limited - BPTrdumas12 07-Oct-10  03:46 pm
2010,,,Sept Equinox to Dec Solstice Challenge Week1ragchewer29 03-Oct-10  09:02 pm
LOM - Lonrho Mining Limiteddennis_menace03-Oct-10  01:06 pm
PRYmaittlen01-Oct-10  08:25 pm
DJS - longjaded12 29-Sep-10  10:02 am
HIG -Old Timer Chart looking goodpeterloh28-Sep-10  03:58 pm
2010...June Solstice to Dec Equinox Challenge week 14stampy34 27-Sep-10  07:43 pm
Sherwin Iron- SHDjaded26-Sep-10  11:24 am

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»