You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

2010,,,Sept Equinox to Dec Solstice Challenge week2

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through October 14, 2010 » 2010,,,Sept Equinox to Dec Solstice Challenge week2

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
ragchewer
Username: ragchewer

Post Number: 994

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 11:44 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the "Sept Equinox to December Solstice Challenge ".

As the name suggests this Challenge will begin on the week of Sept 22nd and run till December 22nd over a period of 13 weeks.At which time a acknowledgment will be made towards the top 3 achievers and also to last place.

The original Weekly Comp was aimed at the layman with $5000 drawn off his mortgage or visa card ,,a standard trading account and a day job,,,probably had a wife and kids also.

Based on the previous Weekly Comp this stock tipping Challenge will use Mondays open price for an entry and Fridays close as an exit.

An intra week Stop may be nominated after market close on any day Monday to Thursday and the closing price of that position will be the next days open price that being the nearest exit price.Thus closing your position till the start of the new week where you may enter a new entry.

Only long positions maybe be nominated at a price no lower than 5c.No warrants or such devices simply stock tickers.

Nominations must be accompanied with a chart and clearly show the TA used with a short explanation of that TA.May i suggest that IC's software be used for your chart postings.

"Long Continuous" positions maybe be announced prior to 4pm on Friday to maintain your nomination for the forth coming week.

Anyone that has not used their "Stop" or the "Long Continuous" facility will have Fridays close as their exit.

An entrant that has his nomination go into Trading Halt will also have their position halted untill the stock resumes trading.

Each entrant will be awarded a starting capital of $5000 (cyber dollars) profits will compound forward and anyone reaching a capital of $10,000 maybe split their (cyber) capital into 2 positions of $5000 each or continue with no money management and use the $10,000 on a single entry.

Short term weekly awards such as 1st,2nd,3rd and last place will be acknowledge and recorded as i have done previously along with the % of profit or loss.

Any new entrant to the challenge can feel free to ask for help regarding posting as many here are familiar with the above conditions and methods used.

Please place your tips and chart here in this thread.

ragchewer

Post Number: 995

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 11:48 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rags PLA Cont.

chart pending
Rags

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 153

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 03:40 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rags,
DRA C please
Daily and weekly trending up and trading above the 30 week ema with MACD indicators trending up
weekly has reached the resistance trend line with supporting strong volume

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3853

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 09:22 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

peterloh SAR L

Charts to follow

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 431

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 12:17 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jimmyswell QUB L
q
Two steady weeks of climbing, two days of decent volume lead me to think Qube Logistics will challenge the recent resistance line at near 88c.

rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 397

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 06:43 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rockon ARE L

Seems to me that this one could be setting itself up for a classic Rising Thee pattern and hopefully at the same time turn the old resistance line into a new support area. No announcements to speak of to have caused the 20 odd percent rise on Wednesday so could be a P & D or could be the F/A boys have found something to sing about.There is also room for my rising three to turn into a rising five or six or seven so could easily fall back to test lower support areas (just like my pick from last week).

elisabeth
Username: elisabeth

Post Number: 545

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 06:52 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elisabeth CNX L

CNX has been struggling to get above MA200 for a few weeks. Bolls are now narrow and the ST MAs are bunched in tight. LT MAs have continued to expand and TMF has risen during this consolidation. Cmon CNX, that gap in early Sept is well and truly closed and all those tails of rejection of lower prices are saying up is the way to go.

CNXdly

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 336

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 07:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jaded AQR L

Maintaining at 50% Dom Candle support.Conjecture that last week had Profit Taking from recent buys around 50cents.Imagine such short term trades are exhausted.

Close under 54 next week would be disappointing but AQR has high/good possibilities of going 70+ on News.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

peterloh

Post Number: 3854

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 09:39 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Upgrading to another channel

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

palace
Username: palace

Post Number: 984

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 12:07 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

palace AVI

Possible reversal candle on friday with increase in volume

resource upgrade previous day

mick

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\flying pig.gif

ragchewer

Post Number: 998

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 12:36 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rags PLA chart

Still looking for the long term change of trend,,,happy with the volume last few days.Npt sure about that hanging man next to a doji hammer thing.
Platinum prices in a solid up trend had an expectation PLA would play catch up after a few good reports came out a week or two ago.

Having another look(still holding) at PLA
Rags

(Message edited by RAGCHEWER on October 03, 2010)

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 4107

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:00 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BPT, L

Please refer to the BPT thread for my chart and reasons for my pick

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

azworkinit
Username: azworkinit

Post Number: 127

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 01:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Az, YTC L. Will hold the course on YTC. News next week should see more interest generated and lightly traded so should hold the ground made at last mondays open. Rgds Az.

YTC

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

breaker_1
Username: breaker_1

Post Number: 268

Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 08:45 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RHM
Good support at .40 EMA,s all look good only concern is volume

rhm

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Alexander Graham Bell

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1044

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 12:18 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin, VMS, L

Well I've picked VMS before, as have Elizabeth and Baggus with mixed results last series but I think she is worth paying attention too at present levels. Since breaking the (white) downtrend line back in early Aug. VMS has provided a few TAZ set-ups, and apart from T.1(no real chance to get in), have resulted in potentially 25%-30% moves. Friday's action could be another TAZ set-up, if not Monday's action that is a result of a 'classic pullback' to breakout support(49/50c)so I'm seeing this as a reasonably low risk(below 44c) high potential reward(~M/M of mid 70's)...i.e. ~ 5c : 25c(1:5)R/R trade!

Have a great week and welcome to Rdumas(Rudy): hope you do really well so as to encourage some of the other ASX long-term(alias ODB and EWW) mates to come along and join in.

Cheers
Dolphin

whiteowl
Username: whiteowl

Post Number: 93

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 12:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BAU, L
Chart to follow cos her indoors had me gardening all day

stampy
Username: stampy

Post Number: 239

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 07:49 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stampy L IGR

Chart to follow

eagle
Username: eagle

Post Number: 52

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 08:34 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eagle - LYL - rushed choice - trying to get used to looking at W% charts and the two time periods of W% are low and turning up. Price at resistance back in Apr so needs to clear that to push higher.

baggus
Username: baggus

Post Number: 62

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 09:02 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baggus, CSD, L

baggus

Post Number: 63

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 09:24 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baggus, CSD, L

Didn't realise DLS started this weekend but if my 1 minute late entry is still permitted here is the Chart for CSD.
CSD seems to be trading in 2.2c ranges and I like the formation of the two flag pennants in this present move out of a bottom. The current one if confirmed should see CSD break into a new upper range.

ragchewer

Post Number: 1001

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 10:16 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mon

Rags

ragchewer

Post Number: 1002

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 10:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tue

Rags

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 4135

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 02:11 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RAGS,

Please exit my BPT trade.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

stampy

Post Number: 240

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 07:40 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rather late sorry.

ragchewer

Post Number: 1003

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 01:19 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baggus sorry i have to remove your entry this week as it was late.

Rdumas no problems its an over night stop out so your exit price is Thursday's open price.

Dolphin is VMS in trading halt ??

Rags

(Message edited by ragchewer on October 08, 2010)

ragchewer

Post Number: 1004

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 01:24 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wed

Rags

ragchewer

Post Number: 1005

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 01:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thur

Dolphin never mind i see your moving again now.

Rags

rockon

Post Number: 398

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 04:52 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rags,

Might call a STOP on ARE.A bit of over exuberance on next to no volume yesterday could lead to an "engulfing" Friday...Thanks.

(Message edited by rockon on October 08, 2010)

baggus

Post Number: 64

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 09:56 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello RAGS,

I guess it took Wednesday's if not yesterday's move in CSD for someone to make a protest. I say protest(someone else) because RAGS you, accepted my entry up until then( your two updates) so I guess you are not the protestor....may be Rockon, Azworkinit or Jaded?

Anyway, the entry rule is clear, you must be entry by 10.00am even if your stock does not open for trade until as late as 10.10am(the 'C's'...10.03am). So I accept the ruling as I only have myself to blame and move on to next week; besides I'm the real happy winner as I bought CSD on Monday and I hope my protestor did as well!

Baggus

azworkinit
Username: azworkinit

Post Number: 128

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:19 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah!, Twas not I, Baggus. I am actually so in awe of ur tipping ability of late I have had the thought to back a few of your tips on the Monday. It could well be that Rags had not realised till now?. Rgds Az.

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 342

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:26 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

baggus,
i didn't protest.
i think rags just took some time to give a ruling.Rags is very strict on interpreting the rules and they definitely state that entries MUST be in by 10am Monday.

Matter of fact,I 'protest' this rule and would prefer picks to be able to be entered on any day and/or withdrawn.
BUT baggus this puts a strain on the scorekeeper,can lead to petty disputes and dis honesty/game playing.

So I'm glad your pick is both Held and running for you,baggus but don't go off in some hissy fit on some conspiracy to 'knobble' you,chuck ya outta this Contest for a week.

happy trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

rockon

Post Number: 399

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:38 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nor am I the protester, Baggus.If anyone did protest, I'd assume they would have had the ticker to post it here.

stampy

Post Number: 241

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 11:14 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasn't me! Great pick by the way !!

However in the past the rule has been strictly enforced, so I'm guessing it was picked up late.

espresso

Post Number: 157

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 03:03 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rags
DRA Long C please

Michael Jordan

ragchewer

Post Number: 1006

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 04:48 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friday

Rags

Baggus ,,,no one protested.
It is a strict rule that all picks be presented before the market opens at 10:00am.I would not have found it if it was not for your honesty regarding it being late as the server time is still behind daylight savings time.

Well done on your pick and i'm very sorry it cant be accepted in the comp.Please note your entry was removed before it doubled in value there is nothing personal here.

Sympathetically
Rags

(Message edited by ragchewer on October 08, 2010)

baggus

Post Number: 65

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 04:53 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello fellow competitors,

As I said above Anyway, the entry rule is clear.... So I accept the ruling as I only have myself to blame . And I also stated when I posted the chart Didn't realise DLS started this weekend but IF my 1 minute late entry is still permitted here is the Chart for CSD.

I guess the situation may have been different if CSD didn't zoom and give nearly a 100% return in one week, right!

On a lighter side, I now know how Sally Pearson felt after winning the 100m in Delhi and then having it taken away even though I think she knew she broke but it was the way the officials had handled events after. It took the whinging Poms to protest her participation for their gain. Maybe we have a whinging Pom here. I'm just having a joke, ok!

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Baggus}}

P.S. RAGS ....didn't read your posting until after I had entered mine but want to say I didn't take it as a personal comment by you towards me or anyone else for that fact. I think you are doing a great job running this competition and 'policing' it so no issues from me, ok! Next week I will be sure to place my entry on Sunday night like I usually do! Who knows, I might pick another zoomer.

(Message edited by baggus on October 08, 2010)

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1058

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 05:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RAGS,

Shades of the Captain here and the old "Sailing Against the ASX Comp'n" ...Protest! Protest! Protest!....right! Well, I had a chuckle anyway but I hope my "non-protest" about the way you have handled it doesn't mean I'll get my 'Gold' stripped from me. You see here in this competition your 'officialdom' at the helm is not queried, however if you were in Delhi acting as an official there you have been 'swayed' by the 'deliriousness' that some officials are by the Indian heat, food, moths or dare I say, bribes and/or betting!

Brave Baggus, as you said like Sally P, you, from the outset, had realised your mistake and are to be commended for saying so but please give us more time to get into your great picks next time, ok!

Now to the SERIOUS stuff, RAGS....Protest!, Protest!, Protest! on behalf of the 4th place-getter, Peterloh, over the 3rd place-getter, Rockon. RAGS, Rockon I believe placed an exit order(04:52am) for this mornings open....ie 14c for ARE as his close out price, not 15c. So for me Mr. PeterLoh gets the bronze! Now I'm sure Rockon would have advised you of the same over the weekend but I thought I would save him the trouble, right R.

Have a great weekend all and may next week see increased enthusiasm in this, to quote our dearly departed C.C., "The Greatest Sport of All".

Dolphin

baggus

Post Number: 66

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 06:38 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Entry for next week, to give you all enough time, but will post here as yet no thread...

Baggus, MGO, L

I will place the chart in correct thread over the weekend, OK! }

espresso

Post Number: 158

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 07:48 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding is George Soros is a major share holder in this company

Michael Jordan

espresso

Post Number: 159

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 07:58 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can the officialdom please inform us of the size of the sheep station as 1st prize in this comp. So we can take the rules more seriously.
with all respect I have just had a hell of a week.
No offence.

Would you rather be right or happy?

espresso

Post Number: 160

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 08:04 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I asked my X wife
"what would like for your birthday darling?
"a divorce" she said

"thats a bit expensive would you mind settling for a caravan" I said.

The removalist's were there within 2 hours packing my gear up

Have a great weekend.

Would you rather be right or happy?

peterloh

Post Number: 3876

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:15 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ragee for authority,Baggus for sportsmanship and honesty, and you know what, the officials that treated our Sally Pearson so unkindly, the curry. I hope they don't like curry, otherwise they would think it is a reward.

ragchewer

Post Number: 1008

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:43 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin thank you i will amend Rockon's call on stop out yes i missed that one (human error) thank you again.

As much as i enforce the original rules and enforce the original theme to the comp with minor tickles of improvement to logs i certainly mean no harm to anyone.

May i also add to that ,,,comments such as the previous winner's of ,,,maybe i should start buying Mondays open and selling Fridays close delighted me to no end as there is a great lesson to be absorbed here in this comp and the reason why i feel so strongly about maintaining the original theme.

This is the greatest game on earth and possibly the stars ,,,,if you see the light at some stage in any one series.

We have a nice group here and newcomers and past punter's are always welcome at any stage no need to wait for a new series.

For the record 10:00am is 1 min to late,,,in the past i lost a whole series to a gent no longer with us by 1min and i might add i was the score keeper then also and i won the series prior to that ,,,it did hurt.

kind regards
Rags

peterloh

Post Number: 3877

Friday, October 08, 2010 - 10:50 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Dolphin and Ragee, I would rather have the bronze under different circumstances. Nevertheless I am delighted to be ranked amongst such illustrous candidates.

ragchewer

Post Number: 1010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 12:10 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

amended

umm Pete if you dont mind CC used to call me Raggee and it pissed me off.You seem to have a very similar dialogue with strange posts about curry.

I really dont care if your CC in hiding just put your manners back in.

Rags

peterloh

Post Number: 3888

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 04:24 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr Ragchewer,

My apologies to you if I had offended you in any way by calling you "Raggee" as I had no idea on your resentment towards CC or being called that. I had always thought that it was a term of affection, now I know better, everyone is different.You had in the past had never mentioned that to him or to me in anyway, as far as I know, that you did not wish to be called that. If you had indicated that anywhere in the Forum, perhaps I would not have read it and would not refer you or called you by that name.It mustn't been a good day in the office for you yesterday as you did not see the sense of humour, the way I put it but I do not expect everyone to get that.As for your advice to put my manners back in, I do not understand what you are trying to get. Is that supposed to be good manners? It is not my intention to offend anyone and it is not my nature to answer back however you can have my assurance you will never be called or refer to by that name from me in the future.

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
FMG - Zone for...dennis_menace28 14-Oct-10  01:35 am
IDL - Industreahershy16 13-Oct-10  08:23 pm
OBLimmune10-Oct-10  11:58 pm
BKN- is my TA flawed?breaker_109-Oct-10  07:08 am
QBE breakout ?rdumas112 08-Oct-10  03:26 pm
AZM - Azumah Resources Limitedpeterloh08-Oct-10  01:22 pm
Beach Energy Limited - BPTrdumas12 07-Oct-10  03:46 pm
2010,,,Sept Equinox to Dec Solstice Challenge Week1ragchewer29 03-Oct-10  09:02 pm
LOM - Lonrho Mining Limiteddennis_menace03-Oct-10  01:06 pm
PRYmaittlen01-Oct-10  08:25 pm
DJS - longjaded12 29-Sep-10  10:02 am
HIG -Old Timer Chart looking goodpeterloh28-Sep-10  03:58 pm
2010...June Solstice to Dec Equinox Challenge week 14stampy34 27-Sep-10  07:43 pm
Sherwin Iron- SHDjaded26-Sep-10  11:24 am

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»