You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Mgy - the rising 3 in candlesticks

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through April 03, 2011 » Mgy - the rising 3 in candlesticks

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3867

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 01:59 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was watching MGY for some time and did not venture to go in till the retracement(pullback), which probably end today.The pattern has the set up of the rising 3 in candlesticks.The rising 3 pattern has a good success rate on an up trending share.I notice there was some volume in MGY earlier on.IMHO, DYOR

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 3916

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 03:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bollinger Bands are tightening and MACD histogram is turning up. IMHO DYOR

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It is not made in my professional capacity and should not be taken as advice.In my professional capacity I am only allowed to give advice on certain managed funds authorised by my license dealer.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
CRC - Cortona Resjimmyswell13-Nov-10  12:20 pm
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 7p3t364 13-Nov-10  11:34 am
NCM and the HUIarcher09-Nov-10  09:24 pm
ADU - Adamus Resources Limiteddennis_menace09-Nov-10  01:22 pm
NUFstelty13 08-Nov-10  10:16 am
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge week 6p3t360 06-Nov-10  04:06 pm
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge week 5p3t352 30-Oct-10  11:28 pm
Sept to Dec Challenge week 4p3t334 30-Oct-10  10:53 pm
2010,,,Sept to Dec Challenge week 3 p3t331 30-Oct-10  10:52 pm
SARpeterloh22 26-Oct-10  01:35 pm