You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 9

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through April 03, 2011 » 2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 9

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 418

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:05 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the "Sept Equinox to December Solstice Challenge ".

As the name suggests this Challenge will begin on the week of Sept 22nd and run till December 22nd over a period of 13 weeks.At which time a acknowledgment will be made towards the top 3 achievers and also to last place.

The original Weekly Comp was aimed at the layman with $5000 drawn off his mortgage or visa card ,,a standard trading account and a day job,,,probably had a wife and kids also.

Based on the previous Weekly Comp this stock tipping Challenge will use Mondays open price for an entry and Fridays close as an exit.

An intra week Stop may be nominated after market close on any day Monday to Thursday and the closing price of that position will be the next days open price that being the nearest exit price.Thus closing your position till the start of the new week where you may enter a new entry.

Only long positions maybe be nominated at a price no lower than 5c.No warrants or such devices simply stock tickers.

Nominations must be accompanied with a chart and clearly show the TA used with a short explanation of that TA.May i suggest that IC's software be used for your chart postings.

"Long Continuous" positions maybe be announced prior to 4pm on Friday to maintain your nomination for the forth coming week.

Anyone that has not used their "Stop" or the "Long Continuous" facility will have Fridays close as their exit.

An entrant that has his nomination go into Trading Halt will also have their position halted untill the stock resumes trading.

Each entrant will be awarded a starting capital of $5000 (cyber dollars) profits will compound forward and anyone reaching a capital of $10,000 maybe split their (cyber) capital into 2 positions of $5000 each or continue with no money management and use the $10,000 on a single entry.

Short term weekly awards such as 1st,2nd,3rd and last place will be acknowledge and recorded as i have done previously along with the % of profit or loss.

Any new entrant to the challenge can feel free to ask for help regarding posting as many here are familiar with the above conditions and methods used.

Please place your tips and chart here in this thread.

rockon
Username: rockon

Post Number: 419

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:12 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rockon AVI L

Lifted off s/t support @21 and is rising on higher volume, closing on friday above next resistance barrier.Hopefully retest 24 this week.

Cheers to Baggus, Stelty and of course, P3

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 448

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 10:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jimmyswell NXS L

n

A slight retrace over the past few days.
Hopefully this signals the start of a 2-week rally up to the yellow trend line around 58c.

p3t3
Username: p3t3

Post Number: 143

Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 01:46 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

p3t3 AKM L

A previous winner for Baggus, now seems to be attracting renewed interest.

Possible resistance at the .35 level, but strength on Thursday and Friday suggest at least a probe to that level or a bit more. Top of the BB around $0.40 would be a nice target.

Loss stop would be under Thursday's low of $0.29, say at $0.285 on a closing basis.

rdumas
Username: rdumas

Post Number: 4343

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 12:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pete,

I'll have a dabble with GXY long thanks. Whilst it dropped below the MBB recently I believe that it has possibly found some support around the $1.44 level. The W%R14 looks like it may get a buy signal next week so I will anticipate that and get on board now. If allowable I would like to have a profit stop at any close above $1.635 during the week.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

p3t3

Post Number: 144

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 02:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rdumas wrote on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 01:30 pm:

If allowable I would like to have a profit stop at any close above $1.635 during the week

Hello Rudy

Thanks for the entry....

...but I'll have to decline your request for a sell stop.

The weight of opinion has been for no change to the rules as shown at the top of the thread, and they do not provide accommodation for stops, neither of the profit nor loss variety.

The thinking has been that next day exits are likely to be all that are available for many of the comp participants, and that while I might have the capacity to do the record keeping for stops, the next operator of the scoreboard (and there will be one) might not.

best of luck with your pick
p3t3

rdumas

Post Number: 4344

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 02:31 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pete,

No problems mate.

What does the following paragraph taken from the 'rules' mean?

An intra week Stop may be nominated after market close on any day Monday to Thursday and the closing price of that position will be the next days open price that being the nearest exit price.Thus closing your position till the start of the new week where you may enter a new entry.

I've given you my view based on what I know now. In another 5 minutes that view might change because of additional information. It's the best I can do - Rudy

rdumas

Post Number: 4345

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 02:45 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pete,

Cancel that last request for clarification. I think that I can see what it means. Basically you can put in a sell price but it can't be conditional.

p3t3

Post Number: 145

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 02:47 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rdumas wrote on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 03:31 pm:

What does the following paragraph taken from the 'rules' mean?

Hello Rudy

My reading of that paragraph is that a position can be exited during the week at the request of the tipster (rather than held to the Friday close), but the exit price to be used will be the following day's open. Once a position is closed no further position can be opened until the following Monday.

That is the way I have been implementing the rule, and it has raised no comment so far.

p3t3

rdumas

Post Number: 4346

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 02:52 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pete.

elisabeth
Username: elisabeth

Post Number: 556

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 05:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elisabeth HAZ L

Coming off a rounded bottom, HAZ has formed a wedge on reducing volume (reluctant to call it a pennant as it's been a few too many days in the making). Needs to break up (hopefully) this week, otherwise it will be too close to the pointy end which reduces success outlook. There's a gap back to mid May - most, but not all, gaps are filled - this sets a target of around 28c.

HAZ dly

(Message edited by elisabeth on November 21, 2010)

lucky_phil
Username: lucky_phil

Post Number: 196

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 07:19 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lucky_Phil RUM L

On the RUM this week - looks to have found support around the lower trend line. Strong move on Friday hopefully to be repeated next week.

Thanks P3t3 for your efforts and good luck all for the coming week.

Phil

Whoa you know you can't spend what you ain't got,
you can't lose what you ain't never had - McKinley Morganfield

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 181

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 08:41 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi P3t3,
I will stay with BUT please.

I also Like your pick as Im currently holding 20K of them.
Hope you win.
Cheers

Would you rather be right or happy?

breaker_1
Username: breaker_1

Post Number: 292

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 08:58 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good luck everyone
Great job P3p3
Ill keep me powder dry this week

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Alexander Graham Bell

whiteowl
Username: whiteowl

Post Number: 104

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 09:32 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pete
BAU Long thanks
MAs, Red, Yellow, Green in place, Plenty of $
Fib 68 bounce
Getting to the end of the wedge
WillR 3,14 both just bounced off 80
Taz candle (circled) breakout .. unfortunately low $vol, but will see how she goes
Cheers all

azworkinit
Username: azworkinit

Post Number: 153

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 11:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, Im scratching, so have gone RMS L. Renewed interest last week see's a rise in price and volume. Now iv'e picked it watch her head south, LOL. Regards az.

rms

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1135

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 11:52 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin, EMS, L

The signs are there the EMS is about to 'get a wriggle on' ...TAZ on Thursday at 5.5c, increased volume also Thursday, increased M/D and BB's (not shown) narrowing. Looking for another test of the high 6's.

Adzs...RMS was on final three short list with EMS and ADU(check her out!).

Have a good but safe week everyone.

Dolphin.

P.S. p3t3...doing a marvellous job; keep it going.

ragchewer
Username: ragchewer

Post Number: 1027

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 02:39 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rags QMN chart pending,,

re stops
the stop is designed with the whole theme of the comp that a layman with $5000 and a day job plus wife n kids can trade.After returning home from a hard day driving trams the layman can place a stop to exit the next day.

In the past many ideas where offered and changes made it fell apart and 98% of participants left.

The nature of this comp has been very simple and its been this way for years and many a punter has made great returns with this method.

Kind regards
Rags

baggus
Username: baggus

Post Number: 72

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 08:56 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baggus, ACS, L

ACS has had a strong two weeks of interest since the fast moving averages crossed that still appears evident. Looks like its going to gap up today but after a bit of consolidation I'm thinking it still has some upside to come.

grannie
Username: grannie

Post Number: 105

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 08:59 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bmn cont grannieT

p3t3

Post Number: 146

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 05:41 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Monday :

No picks from Eagle, Jaded, Palace or Stampy.

Strategic withdrawal from Breaker_1 who is keeping his powder dry.

grannie wrote on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 09:59 am:

bmn cont grannie

Grannie your BMN Cont pick was after Friday's close, not before, so too late to have Friday's close as your open. I have given you the pick as a normal L, with today's open. You can review and consider before the coming Friday's close whether you want to stay in the position as a Cont.

grannie
Username: grannie

Post Number: 106

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 07:14 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks p3t3
That's cool...whatever... (you can see who I have been associating with)

Yes I did realise it. Submitted in the usual Monday morning rush without much time or thought, but maybe that is a good thing. Here is the chart.

Maybe BMN has found the base for the moment but I'm not expecting anything dramatic.

I appreciate being a part of it. gT

gT

p3t3

Post Number: 147

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 04:20 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tuesday :

What a difference a day can make, though not much change for LuckyPhil.

ehmu
Username: ehmu

Post Number: 122

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 05:06 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter:

Buy AAX hopefully around $2.85, with a $2.45 stop.

Thanks

Rationale:
bounce off of 34ma support
bounce off of 50 RSI support
continuation of positive (above zero) momentum
repeated abnormal volume within a week
just closing above horizontal resistance

Full position please

_____ n a m a s t e

p3t3

Post Number: 148

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:30 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 06:06 am:

Buy AAX hopefully around $2.85, with a $2.45 stop

Hello ehmu

Thanks for the entry, but the comp doesn't contemplate intra-week entries, uses only the Monday open as the entry and the following day's open as the closing price if an exit is requested :

quote:

Based on the previous Weekly Comp this stock tipping Challenge will use Mondays open price for an entry and Fridays close as an exit.

I can, however, take your entry as a nomination for the Monday coming (29th Nov).

How does that sound?
p3t3

ehmu

Post Number: 127

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 12:22 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

p3t3 wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 12:30 pm:

I can, however, take your entry as a nomination for the Monday coming (29th Nov).

How does that sound?

Sounds like I should confirm my nomination prior to 4pm your time on friday.

The way the markets are going I could be stopped out before mondays open.

I just need to find out what time it is ---- lol

It is 19:15 tuesday here, it is 13:15 wednesday there.

If my reconning is correct, then I need to email you by 10pm on thursday night, which will be 4pm your time friday.

Is it you that I need to post my changes to ?

thanks

Hal

_____ n a m a s t e

p3t3

Post Number: 149

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 12:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 01:22 pm:

Is it you that I need to post my changes to ?

Just post on the thread thanks Hal. The posts end up in my inbox as well, so I usually "get the message" pretty promptly.

best wishes
p3t3

p3t3

Post Number: 150

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 12:33 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 01:22 pm:

then I need to email you by 10pm on thursday night, which will be 4pm your time friday

Deadline for entry is Monday 10:00am AEST (whatever that translates to where you are) unless you are already in a position and wish to continue in it for the coming week - that's when the Friday 4:00pm AEST deadline kicks in.

p3t3

ehmu

Post Number: 128

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 01:35 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again Peter.

That will be before 4pm sunday my time, that is if AEST is Sydney or Melbourne.

That should be after your markets open monday, so I'll get a chance to make sure it isn't trading at my stop or target.

Yes , I will post here.

_____ n a m a s t e

p3t3

Post Number: 151

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 01:42 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 02:35 pm:

That should be after your markets open monday

Hal

to clarify - 10:00am Monday is the ASX open for the week, and entries are to be in before the open to be valid.

If you have access to market depth you can assess the weight of buy/sell orders before the open.

p3t3

p3t3

Post Number: 152

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 04:20 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wednesday :

Another volatile day, with little change to LyckyPhil's position.

p3t3

Post Number: 153

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 04:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 02:35 pm:

....if AEST is Sydney or Melbourne...

Hal

I should have clarified this too,

yes, I did mean Sydney/Melbourne time, as the ASX is in Sydney and that's where all the trades are done.

My reference to AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) is misleading - my apologies for that - as Sydney and Melbourne are on AEDST (Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time). Whatever - the deadline is Monday 10:00am Sydney time.

Hope that's clearer

p3t3

ehmu

Post Number: 131

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 01:44 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again for all your help and assistance Peter.

I'll use Sydney time, and I'll try to find the premarket info which will be essential to making a decent decision regarding AAX.

Now, I'm "loaded for bear", no play on words intended.

BTW, do you have bears over there ?

Hal

_____ n a m a s t e

p3t3

Post Number: 154

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 02:46 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ehmu wrote on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 02:44 am:

do you have bears over there ?

Hello Hal

Bears....market or wildlife?

For market bears, there have been times in the past on the Elliott Wave Watching thread when some observers thought there were nothing but bears there.

As for wildlife bears, we do have a marsupial variation...as in the words of the distinctly mortal and considerably less than refined Austen Tayshus(warning, coarse language)..."how much can a Koala Bear?"

Apart from that only the PlaySchool variety ("...there's a Bear in there").

p3t3

(Message edited by p3t3 on November 25, 2010)

p3t3

Post Number: 155

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 03:39 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thursday :

LuckyPhil has slipped back. Dolphin has been the big mover. I've reached a most unexpected position of elevation.

p3t3

Post Number: 156

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 04:12 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friday, before any protest(s) :

Please note that Peterloh originally wanted his SAR Cont pick to continue for a fortnight, but I forgot to do a post last night for the second week's reminder. I will maintain the Cont on the basis of Peterloh's original request, pending any protest.

rdumas

Post Number: 4366

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 04:17 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Pete. Looks like you've found the secret to topping the table.

p3t3

Post Number: 157

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 04:31 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

rdumas wrote on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 05:17 pm:

Looks like you've found the secret....

Thanks Rudy...

...ah, if only it were true.

In fact I attribute the outcome entirely to good fortune, with a hat tip to Baggus for having initially alerted me to the stock.

p3t3

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 450

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 05:12 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a crazy market.
I was 2nd on Tue and ended up 2nd last on Fri.

p3t3

Post Number: 158

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 05:33 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jimmyswell wrote on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 06:12 pm:

What a crazy market.

Yep JimmySwell

....crazy....youbetcha

p3t3

billt
Username: billt

Post Number: 536

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 06:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done Peteí, you are in the Winnerís Enclosure!! Well done the place'getters...

Point scoring down to 5th next quarter - my only hope!!

Several of my old favorites had a good run last week, so I picked the wrong horse:

*SDL 26%
*CPL 17%
*ARU 16%
*AMX 15%
*LYC 13%

I was tempted by DYL and MGX for next week, but letís try Bannerman Resources BMN for the week ahead. It did well for Grannie last week, and appears to have broken out mid week after 6 days of consolidation, so a bit left in her yet with a good W%14 indicator...

p3t3

Post Number: 160

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 02:42 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No protests so.....Week 9 outcome :

Espresso I believe you were holding 20k of AKM. Nice outcome for you?

Az, not a bad result for a "scratching" pick?

I just don't believe the positions in which Baggus and Rockon finished. They have long been a model of consistency. I reckon next week will see a return to form.

espresso
Username: espresso

Post Number: 182

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:48 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi P3t3,

Well Done P3t3, yes mate I got in at 30 cents.
BUT Long again please.
the AUSU laptop is being repaired will load chart asap on its return.Good Luck to all.
Cheers

Would you rather be right or happy?

azworkinit
Username: azworkinit

Post Number: 155

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:51 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Az, LYC L. I think the Korean/China uncertainty will push this to its previous highs. No charting analysis there!. I gave up on it when someone else picked LYC and I suffered with THX, though I still held it. Anyhow, here goes. Yes Pete I have been in RMS for some time and in reality broke even at .82. Good luck all, Rgds Az.

LYC

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

sway
Username: sway

Post Number: 660

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:54 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sway SDL L

sdl

Cheers
Sway

This is not a recommendation or advice. As they say .... DYOR.

ehmu

Post Number: 147

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter:

I'm going to pass on AAX_AX at this time.

Hard to tell when to enter, especially with volatility the way it is these days. At this early stage today, it looks alot like the markets are headed lower monday morning, and I may not get to them just before your open four hours from now.

best
H

_____ n a m a s t e

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week12azworkinit44 19-Dec-10  02:16 pm
Now This Is Interesting!jimmyswell16-Dec-10  04:19 pm
LCT - Living Cell Techjimmyswell11-Dec-10  12:59 pm
2010...Sept to Dec Challenge...week 11p3t329 11-Dec-10  11:16 am
Traded Todaybreaker_110-Dec-10  08:12 am
RRLbreaker_108-Dec-10  09:05 pm
FMSbreaker_108-Dec-10  09:00 pm