You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade the Bollonger Band Squeeze

ZRL Whoosh

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through December 20, 2011 » ZRL Whoosh

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
immune
Username: immune

Post Number: 62

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:30 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ZRL plenty of interest today

just the beginning

looking to breakout above 6.5 high easily

immune

Post Number: 63

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 05:55 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ZRL up over 17% today and looking very bullish

immune

Post Number: 64

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

any chartists out there with views

a close above 4.5c could look bullish

5c on the cards
later in the week?

immune

Post Number: 65

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 08:31 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

recovered late last week with bullish close

will do well this week with volume

immune

Post Number: 66

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 09:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

markets down

ZRL treading water with buyers building

could someone please post a chart

p3t3
Username: p3t3

Post Number: 399

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:06 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1287

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:17 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Immune,

I'll answer your 'wishes' and place my chart of ZRL with my markings on it for what its worth. However, I can not endorse your latest comments of "buyers building". We still have a total -ve M/D imbalance(5:8 currently) and, if anything, I see them as 'backing-off' to about 3c but admit the 3.6c/3.5c line(on both the chart and the M/D)is holding ATM. If that breaks it could be "whoosh" to the downside... but hopefully for you a "Knee-jerk" reaction though, right!

I note that when charts are uploaded to the I.C. Forum with multiple 'fibo' % levels shown you tend to 'loose' most of the % readings that you can see clearly on your screen prior to posting and even in the 'preview' mode B4 posting. Not too sure why but to explain my (pink) fibo's shown on the chart here it represents a 'range' extension of the price action from the Dec.16 Swing low to the Jan.18/19 swing high. The last swing up(Jan.28 to Feb.16) nearly reached the 200% extension(@5c) of the initial range in length but did range extend 133.3%(to 4.8c) from the top of the initial range(Jan.18/19) and in exactly 60cd's(Gann 60degs). Also, the correction to the original range retraced 50% but the current correction is still above that in terms of the last impulsive swing up and therefore +ve...for the moment! However, the current correction has gone deeper in 'points'(78.6%...or 61.8% squared...of the original range amount).

You've been 'persistant' with this one for quite some time, Immune, but you're 'listed' as a DayTrader so wondered what sort of 'time-frame' and or % risk are you working on B4 you 'jump ship'?

Cheers

Dolphin

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1288

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:26 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fibo levels issue 'partially' resolved but still can't get the 133.3% level(and other minor levels) showing on the Pink Fibo range.

immune

Post Number: 67

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 08:36 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

loaded up today on the dip at 3.1c

jimmyswell
Username: jimmyswell

Post Number: 486

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 09:11 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Am, I solo in this opinion, or does this look like old-school ramping style comments?

I've indicated all of immune's comments on the chart below and frankly don't see much justification for his/her pronouncements.

It is really easy to download the excellent IC charting software and then very straightforward to save charts for posting.

I recall the theme of this forum is to justify one's predictions with some TA or FA justification.

z

Whoosh just doesn't cut it.

p3t3
Username: p3t3

Post Number: 408

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 09:24 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Whoosh just doesn't cut it.

Onya JimmySwell

I'll certainly second that motion - beware ANY unsupported commentary.

just my view
p3t3

immune

Post Number: 68

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 11:10 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all the comments, posts, chart on ZRL

Has had some healthy profit taking recently

healthy looking support around 3c

bounce from these levels according to your charts guys

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
NTU and a Exit Stategyjaded34 27-Apr-11  11:59 am
PHK - Phoslockp3t326-Apr-11  01:02 am
2011...April to June Challenge...Week 3azworkinit42 24-Apr-11  10:54 am
SHC - Sunshine Heart, Incdennis_menace23-Apr-11  12:58 am
CEO - C @ Limiteddennis_menace21-Apr-11  01:52 pm
CCU - Cobar Consolidated Resources Limiteddennis_menace21-Apr-11  01:42 pm