You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

US Stocks 15-minute delayed

YTC Resources YTC

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through December 20, 2011 » YTC Resources YTC

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
jaded
Username: jaded

Post Number: 524

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 04:08 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Copper and gold with significant findings near one another in two locations of Tenement.Copper especially is Good Grade,Imminent Producer when imminent is in the next 2 years.

Anyhow,among the small print of the Activities Report,I found that YTC is spinning off this TIN asset into some IPO "soon".This Tin Tenement is over the "Largest Undeveloped Tin Deposit in MAINLAND Australia"[ie Tasmania has bigger?]
Anyhow YTC's Tin is in the New England District of NSW that is not so Weather Prone,right?

What's more YTC already has Chinese Tin Interests involved as Substantial Holders YTC AND there'll be preferential treatment in the Float for YTC holders.
As of today that includes yours truly at 68.5.
Yes it could retrace this week but maybe not so I stuck me toe in 8000 shares.

I see a potential run to a $1 in this this qtr/season.Couple of Drill Results,Announce the Float is really on and what YTC shareholders "get" and even the Round Figure Hoodoo on $! neat may crack into 120 world by June latest!!
[that's called 'considered Pumping!!'

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 550

Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 10:42 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like to do price comparisons between established Market Goers in a Sector and my 'pick' of Up 'n' Comer.

In YTC's case I compared it to SFR Sandfire.Both are Copper [w/- Gold element] Both aren't producing yet [SFR isn't right?] Sandfire has had an incredible multi bagger run over the last 2 years doing 50cents to $8ish and well,SFR is d'one for emulation.

These price comparison charts are BASED on SFR.YTC is being compared to it.

ONE Year

YTC is now leading SFR in Price Appreciation[Momentum].

Naturally so because SFR is 'matured',now considered a Blue Chip and is $6+ on the cusp of becoming a Producer.

While YTC is still JORCing up,still to prove it has a viable resouce.So far drilling results are 'favourable',YTC is under $1 and is 'attractive' to traders and 'adventurous' long term holders so YTC has come to market attention some what and could be seen as a vehicle for They who rode and took profits from Sandfire coming into YTC.
Could be true,right?

A TWO Year Price Comparison shows YTC hasn't even got off the starting blocks in terms of Comparison to SFR Sandfires fabulous Run

That's YTC flat lining in white vs SFR in green.
What can ya say? YTC has mighty potential,hey? YTC's has come from behind from 2 years to 'excell' in the one year.

I conclude that YTC has a long way to Momentum if it truly is "gunner be' even half/quarter as good as Sandfire
ie YTC has Potential for long term trading as in Sell the Highs Buy back the Retrace.Do all the TA stuff on a single Share over the year[s] for as long as the uptrend continues to 'maturity' a la Sandfire.

Do you follow? YTC is a candidate share to Research,Be Comfortable with it's place in it's Sector,Understand it's Dynamic and identify it's 'better than most' qualities and then instead of Buy and Hold,you MAY be able to trade in it,a share that has some basic,viable FA grounds driving price to Your perceptions and Plan.

Follow one share and it's dips and spikes for weeks/months instead of diddling round going thru many weekly scan chances trying to trade an intra day entry and exit a la swing trading and all it's variations[blind freddy etc].

One Share Trading with the Aim of getting say half a dozen on d'Books.Certainly this should be d'Ambition of an End of Day Pilgrim to Mammon with a real day job or other 'engrossing' activities that deters daily screen jockeying.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

azworkinit
Username: azworkinit

Post Number: 189

Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 01:51 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jaded,
Had a small parcel of YTC at .38 and out around .50 some months back. The grade was comparative to SFR and THX, though I had my scepticism in that all the results hail from an already mined shaft and under and next to it.The real good grades come from under it while the 1 to 2% grades have the open pit potential next to it. They initially started with gold exploration at Hera, though quickly turned to some easy Cu grades with 3 holes right under the shaft next door for copper recently. It is very good company management, as opposed to THX.
I totally agree with the second part of your post in suggesting the trading in and out of 6 or so companies that one knows well can be succesful. The bulk of my trades are in and out of companies i have held over the last three years. This quarter I have opted to offer only shares I hold, though can not trade out of until June 30. The averaging of my results shows that offering one or the other on the ebb and flow, is sometimes more succesful than picking a complete unknown from a scan.
The companies I hold, ABZ, THX, RMS, LYC,and recently added TCM. Respectively Bauxite, copper/gold/uranium, gold, rare earths and coal. With a diverse portfolio one can always trade in and out on the ups and downs.
Of course the fundamental stability should always be considered when choosing the base stocks.

Regards Az.

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

azworkinit

Post Number: 190

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 09:07 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jaded,
today could be the day for YTC this week. Another "good management" release this morning tells us they have found what they knew they were looking for. If one looks back through the previous releases on Nymagee there is remarkable similarity in them and todays states "the bleedin obvious".
Anyhow, that is the difference between YTC and THX management, a good PR person.

Good luck today, Rgds Az.

"Success is a lousy teacher.It seduces people into thinking they cannot lose."BILL GATES.

jaded

Post Number: 558

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 08:32 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Trading Halt that according to the second page of news is for "Capital Raising"
Ho Hum a bleeding Placement to Sophisticates at a Discount?

Maybe hopefully not.A Placement including to the Chinese Substantial Holders was made 'recently'.A check of the December 31st Cash Position showed adequate Cash on Hand to cover the "Burn" for the current drilling programme.
So a "normal" placement is not really required.

I'm hoping the Capital Raising is the Spin Off of the TIN tenements [see first post here]An IPO in this would certainly Capital Raise for YTC enough to establish fast tracked Feasability studies and even start Production late this or early next year MAYBE.

Azworking-YTC would use the return from the IPO to DO something with their existing 'good' prospects[unlike THX,hey?]

So the Trading Halt supposedly lifts Thursday and we'll either retrace to a Sophisto Placement Price[probably high 50's] OR Spike on the news of the Spin Off IPO happening.

joys for d'jaded

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

azworkinit

Post Number: 195

Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 12:49 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There it is d'Jaded.
$25 million @ .57. Just couldn't help em selves. Should be well set to continue to production now one would think?. Rgds Az.

jaded

Post Number: 601

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:39 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

d'Bobsy twins,dolphin and stampy's current Comp entry and my hold from awhile back.

Today could be up because of a news leak/d'dreadful inside info.
Why? at 10:30/31 the Ask line from 74 to 78 was taken out by I assume a single buyer[because of the 1 minute move].
This take out was for about 220,000 shares.Since then it's continued trading above 76/77[above the previous year high 74 anyway]Note the Volume against the FIVE day simple average.

News Monday could be
a]Announce of the float of YTC's Tin Tenement with YTC holders getting 'preferential' IPO.Check the Substantial Holders YTC and you'll find a Major Chinese TIN Company is involved.
b]YTC with Copper also has a Gold Go happening very well.
Some "wonderful" gold drilling results could be for announcement to go along with YTC's World Class Copper find jive.

personally i favour the Tin Float.

Do d'Bobsy's hold YTC? Did ya put a coupla bob down on your pick? If so we may have another Parabolic to handle.

Happy Trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

stampy
Username: stampy

Post Number: 324

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 09:01 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jaded
"d'Bobsy's twins" ...WTF..Ok well maybe we were born of the same father!!! but thats another story!!

1/Yes I own YTC .

2/I'm no expert at picking gap's thats for sure. Although I know people that have proven they can.
3/ if i was going to try and pick a gap higher on monday it would be in JMS.. lets see how i go!

Parabolic... not yet i think!! but there alwasy hope.

Have a good weekend.

Regards
Stampy

stampy
Username: stampy

Post Number: 330

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:02 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jaded,
FYI I closed my YTC today. IT's hardly in a bear phase I know ,its probably fine but for "ME " I needed to take a couple of things off the table and this was one of them.

Regards
Stampy

jaded

Post Number: 610

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:01 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found what contributed to the "run" Friday/Monday.Fat Prophets recommended.So wasn't 'insider' buying for an upcoming announcement just a "respected" tip sheet.

Anyhow,keeping above ATR calculated stop [just].I would have sold yesterday Open too stampy but it was one of my Not There days.I sold today's open my bought for 77 parcel and retained my 63's.
My "bank" was run down and I wanted a top up.Also Easter non trading but with News still able to break was a "concern"

But mainly I wanted Cash in Bank to be able to buy lower if that eventuates.
Still holding your NTU stampy? I am.Will post on it's thread later.

happy trading

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 619

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 07:38 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aggressive Re Entry

Below the text book 60EMA and making a Go against Tax Loss selling by recent[last 2 month] buyers and holders.
Copper on a downgrade price BUT that's just temporary[?]
\Besides this isn't producing so a copper price fall doesn't actually hit YTC's actual bottom line.
YTC says it has a FUTURE World Class Find.
It has Shallow Gold for future Cash Flow while it develops d'Copper Flog.
YTC has Money in the Bank for JORC proven and has a Tin Float happening to provide further Cash Injection.

Pilgrims,YTC will come out of the current Commodity Doubt ON FIRE!!

just needs to get above 65 so as to shoosh any Tax Loss selling now2June30.

Also it appears to have drill results to issue this and next month.Many Material Shares are looking at quite a time lag between Drilling post Rain Season and then getting a Lab to give d'Word.YTC does not appear to have this problem.

I hold from 59 anticipating a return to upper trend line[ie previous momentum].

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 621

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 09:19 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nearly an inside day [good] but note volume and 'interpret' a .............well maintain hold looking at breaking the 60EMA mystical that hopefully will bring in d'Respectables,proper Big Time Boys.
I ain't shoved in the Williams but isn't that a higher high formulating dang TAZ happening?
It's got Guppy Countback set up going down?

Anyhow,continuing Hold.There's a Jump forming I figure.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

jaded

Post Number: 627

Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 10:56 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sold small loss.

There is a theory that goes-Buy under the 60Ema [in this case] and Sell at the touch of it.You don't make so much money but you are In for a possible Break and out if it doesn't make it.

This is a method for the First Retrace move after a few days fall.Note how the Downtrend angle was confirmed/established at the 60EMA and how UpTrend broken Friday.
Under current Market Conditions this could test the 150EMA,so I'm out and may buy again a break above the 60.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.

dennis_menace
Username: dennis_menace

Post Number: 1375

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 09:09 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jaded - will this scenario appeal to you?

jaded

Post Number: 634

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 11:51 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't use P&F charts.I know they are supposedly more "professional" in that they are said to cut back on the Market Noise but I like the "noise" especially from basic Horizontal and Vertical lines; MA's;Volume and Gap theory applications along with my gut rumblings.

Note 60D and 150D stayed separated during panic and price bounced off 150D.Contrast this to other shares you may "favour".
Such action reads to me that YTC is seriously being backed by the market and not just a trading speculators fad.

Thus YTC heads upped for me to buy at 55 closing that gap but I think will not regain that Trend line this week ie will retrace to low 60's again.Friday was too "exuberant" as shown by Volume.
Will you buy low 60's dennis or is charting not holding your only interest?

Personally I don't think further great drilling results will continue to momentum this much.What's needed is news of imminent production perhaps with a JV partner.Such news would take it into New Highs and Stay there.

" Hear what you Say...
But see what you Do!"

Sir Zelman Cowen c 1970.
US Stocks 15-minute delayed

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Qbe bear flagehmu21-Aug-11  03:47 am
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 7p3t329 20-Aug-11  07:52 pm
OK, if you must trade in this market!gdd318-Aug-11  11:19 am
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 6peterloh24 14-Aug-11  04:28 pm
Does Hilarius now have a white beardhershy11-Aug-11  08:29 pm
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 5p3t336 06-Aug-11  07:46 pm