You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

TSX Stocks 15-minute delayed

SRA: Bullish Break?

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through 2004 » Archive through October 02, 2004 » SRA: Bullish Break?

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
soma
Username: soma

Post Number: 78

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 11:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everybody

I took an entry in this one today after it broke out of a fairly tight trading range established since mid March. It's been fairly much stage 1 for about a year now but there has been sporadic bursts of volume (particularly during the false break in Feb this year.) Volume has woken up again recently and may quickly fill the gap up to .165

Stop is tight with a company with this sort of track record but hey, everybody loves a turnaround story.

I've only ever purchased one item at a Strathfield store: a snazzy black phone cover with a silver dragon emblazoned front and back. Best $7 I ever spent!

Cheers,
Soma

palace
Username: palace

Post Number: 437

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 09:34 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey soma

lets hope they have a few more sales than your one

or you could be in trouble here

mick

soma

Post Number: 96

Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 04:55 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Filled the gap yesterday, strong close today on decent volume.

Plenty of sellers trying to recoup their money from Feb's false break but ticking along nicely.

Soma (who dreams of making enough money to buy an even better phone cover)

soma

Post Number: 102

Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 05:28 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Filled the downward gap from yesterday on low volume.

Trading range now seems to be .15 to .165

Will be interesting to see what effect this ASX announcement that come up after market closed has on the share price.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcementSearch.do?method=searchByCode&issuerCode=sra&timeFrameSearchType=D&releasedDuringCode=W

Hard to gauge these kind of announcements at times but maybe some more gains soon if this "recovery," is legitimate.

Cheers,
Soma

soma

Post Number: 104

Friday, July 16, 2004 - 11:34 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stop triggered today. Once again seems the market wasn't overly impressed with the bottom line.

Back to the watchlist for now.

Soma

buy_stop
Username: buy_stop

Post Number: 157

Monday, July 26, 2004 - 11:02 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Soma,

Purely from a speculative point of view, might still be some life left in this one.

Weekly trendline currently in play and TMF on the right side of the 0 line.

Technical analysis is largely making a series of educated guesses that are based on reliable observations of past market behavior. Occasionally the guesses prove to be incorrect, and it is then the function of the analyst to adjust rapidly to the unforeseen developments.

buy_stop

Post Number: 184

Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 08:23 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Soma,

Have you placed any buy stops with your broker here?

Cheers

Buy_stop

Technical analysis is largely making a series of educated guesses that are based on reliable observations of past market behavior. Occasionally the guesses prove to be incorrect, and it is then the function of the analyst to adjust rapidly to the unforeseen developments.

soma

Post Number: 136

Monday, August 23, 2004 - 10:06 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Buy-Stop

Yes watching closely for the break of .165 for another crack at .195

Going along ok and judging by the base thats formed it appears the worst may be behind them.

I haven't visited their new Melbourne city store but apparently it's quite impressive.

Cheers,
Soma

buy_stop

Post Number: 194

Friday, September 10, 2004 - 12:52 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one is traveling beautifully Soma....

Buy_stop - always lurking with intent

palace

Post Number: 506

Friday, September 10, 2004 - 07:57 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi soma

SRA WEEKLY

Showing it has a little more to do ,it closed yesterday

at .175 bang on resistance with large volume

soma

Post Number: 172

Friday, September 10, 2004 - 11:52 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi buy stop and mick

I got back in Wed @.17 and going well. My position is relatively small and will wait for some more confirmation as an opportunity to add some more.

A break of and hold of .195 has us looking for around .25 though I'm not getting to ahead of myself yet.

Soma (who has forgone the dream of a new mobile phone cover in place of a whole new phone. Hang on maybe I am getting ahead of myself)

buy_stop

Post Number: 200

Friday, September 17, 2004 - 12:35 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Soma/Palace,

Must be your heavy purchasing for the "home office" that is moving the market here!!

Should I of-load or be purchasing more shares now?

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars"
- J. Paul Getty, US oil industrialist (1892 - 1976)

"The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket"
- Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)

palace

Post Number: 513

Friday, September 17, 2004 - 08:53 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi buystop

it must be somas home office, not mine alas ,thats driving the share price, or maybe hes rushing around purchasing vast quantities of phone covers,i know he has a thing about them

seriously though, i read somewhere that the directors were

buying up,which is usually a good thing if its correct

hopefully it shows they have confidence or are they just

propping up the share price?

good luck anyhow ,i am still watching ,might develop into a

bind freddie,we will see

mick

soma

Post Number: 176

Friday, September 17, 2004 - 11:20 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HaHa buystop,mick. Funnily enough I did take possession of 3 more phone covers for work on Tuesday but they were off ebay so couldn't be that driving the price

Looking good for now though haven't added to position as yet. If things continue to go well a there should be an opportunity to purchase more some time soon. As the longer term chart shows plenty of potential upside.

Regards,
Soma

buy_stop

Post Number: 209

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 11:04 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consolidating under resistance - a good sign....

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars"
- J. Paul Getty, US oil industrialist (1892 - 1976)

"The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket"
- Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
CSRdennis_menace01-Oct-04  11:28 pm
AGC - Agincourtdennis_menace01-Oct-04  11:11 pm
AWP - Arrow Pharmdennis_menace30-Sep-04  08:42 pm
RSG - Resolute Gold dennis_menace30-Sep-04  08:13 pm
EOS - Electro Opticdennis_menace30-Sep-04  07:02 pm
KZL - (Zinc) - Volume Breakoutmuzza30-Sep-04  06:57 pm
ALH - Aust Hosp Groupdennis_menace30-Sep-04  06:17 pm
ALS - Alesco Corpdennis_menace30-Sep-04  06:03 pm
GCLtrumpcard30-Sep-04  10:04 am