You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

OK, if you must trade in this market!

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through December 20, 2011 » OK, if you must trade in this market!

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1473

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 03:27 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"OK, if you must trade in this market" ....then may be you should consider these three.

XCD, ADU and SVL...

XCD...a coal miner/producer...from a chart perspective seems to have played out an inverted H & S pattern with the neckline being broken today. If it is to reach its "potential measured move(M.M.)" we could see 23.5c+. Known M/D. is at present very favourable to this!

ADU...is now a Junior Gold producer(as of last Quarter) and as such is starting to reep the rewards of high POG(its production costs...$450-550/oz...and its next quarter conservative production forecast seem to justify recent enthusiasm in its price). From a chart point of view it broke out of its 6 month long downtrend and above a "point of control(P.of C.)" level(green lines) about 2 weeks ago, has consolidated ever since to come back to find support at the P.of C. and a confluence of structural supports near 68.5c. So as long as this are holds it looks destine to attack the next "increment" level near 80c. Note the "interesting" vol plays on the volume chart...a case of "manipulative" control perhaps.!

SLV...an OZ SILVER producer that is coming into the fore, and starting to ride in tandem with the P.O. Silver and there has been steady accumulation going on over this last upleg(since July). My chart shown how importance the 28c support level is perceive to be. SVL has given two TAZ style Set-ups over the past week(Rising three and a Secondary TAZ set-up early this week) that has given confirmation today)...although I'll be happier with a close above 31c.

I'm sure there are many others that will buck the general markets weakness but obviously this is not for everyone.

Cheers
Dolphin}

gdd3

Post Number: 1502

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 12:34 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two stocks that have been "popping" off and on my radar over the last two weeks have been CEO and VOR(bad luck P/L abt this weeks stock pick decision).

Having a look at their 10day intraday charts below it appears they have finished, or near to it, their consolidation process and we are seeing the first phases of what I think is the next upthrust. It's reasonable to expect betwx 15% - 25% moves basis M/M's of their patterns.... its all about Risk/Reward.

See how we go.

Cheers
Dolphin

gdd3

Post Number: 1503

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 11:19 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoisted a "green" sail on the good ship SPL at dawn....perceived bad news is actually just "distributor switch"...product still good, right!

Technically, today's low on trend support, right at 50% retracement and I think completed an ABC correction first started back in June with our 5wave down from the $1.69H(July11). Now, at this stage can't rule out the alternative that that high was the completion of the whole move from the Sept.10 lows and the 5wave down was either the first part of a larger correction or worst still the first wave of a larger impulse wave down BUT we have a 5wave down so at minimum should move up to near the 4th wave
of the lower degree anyway(~ low $1.40's...once we get a close above $1.22).

I am certainly liking the buying response to the gap down this am and saw it as a low risk/15%+ reward trade....just my thoughts, right!

Another I'm eager to climb on board(again) is RED, she looks like she has back-tested the breakout at yesterday's low(16.5c) and is setting up a secondary TAZ entry at current levels(17.5c).

Both VOR and CEO went according to script but exited some this am(at 8.8c and 11c respectfully) looking to re-enter. Have just bought a few VOR back at 8.3c.

Cheers
Dolphin

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 4dennis_menace44 19-Sep-11  10:14 pm
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 11p3t333 17-Sep-11  04:22 pm
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 10ehmu45 17-Sep-11  04:09 am
Gtg cup and and handlepalace11-Sep-11  02:49 pm
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 9ehmu34 09-Sep-11  01:28 am
2011...July to September Challenge...Week 8rockon85 05-Sep-11  09:56 am
BOW - Bow Energy Limiteddennis_menace27-Aug-11  03:03 pm
Qbe bear flagehmu21-Aug-11  03:47 am