You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Yogi in oz - r.i.p

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Archive through December 20, 2011 » Does Hilarius now have a white beard » Yogi in oz - r.i.p

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»

Thread  
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
stickman
Username: stickman

Post Number: 1141

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 09:25 am:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

sad news re - yogi this was taken from another site

On "The West Australian" 5th/August/2011. I read with sad emotion that Yogi bear has passed away.

Trade to Learn, Not to Earn.

when you lose,don't lose the lesson.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 1480

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 03:54 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is very sad to hear. Paul(yogiinoz) joined IncredibleCharts in late 2002, near on one of its founding members, was a regular visitor and contributor here for around 9 years. Paul, always willing to share his knowledge with other newby or seasoned traders, was responsible for bringing attention to this Forum of the now(since 2000) "Perth Traders Breakfast Group"(see under the TRADERS GROUPS Topic) which he and a few other Perth traders had initially formed way back in 1990. He even "picked up the flag" of the embattled Weekly Competition in late 2007/08 to ensure that thread continued on.

Paul was also a respected member of many other traders forums but also a peer within his area of expertise...Business Astrology...winning their coveted "Lilly" Astrologers annual award(ISBA society) not once but twice(2003/05). He also wrote two exceptional e-books, "Cardinal Astrolographs - easy trading tools" and "Gann Signs: Title-Bible-Telregrams" that have earned him respected raves.

Although some may have viewed his Astro-T/A as a bit "quirky" he had many appreciative followers and I personally always found him to be a very positive person who was respectful to others, in spite of any differences he may have had with them.

My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

Paul (Yogi) Nipperess...Now truly in the "world" you knew oh so well...R.I.P. Comrade! }}}}}}}}

hershy
Username: hershy

Post Number: 3268

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 08:29 pm:Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sad to hear that Yogi is one with stars he was following.
Rumours of my crossing over however are false.

"It is highly unlikely God's plans for the universe include making you rich."
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hershy/

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  «  Previous  Next  »  »»