Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
shadetreetrader
Username: shadetreetrader

Post Number: 540

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 03:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY, I've been watching this one for a while, there was a price sensitive announcement on Friday re production commencing, with no great reaction to it so far.
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160401/pdf/4366rv115j4ycm.pdf
Took a small speculative position today with a wide exit, chart to follow.

My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 541

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 07:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY made a new 52wH today

GXY 040416
Holding

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4368

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:52 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Decided to throw my hat in with you this morning STT. BGS is still the one to watch, for me.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 544

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 06:07 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could not ask for a nicer travelling companion on GXY Pete, was it you that pushed it up to the new 52w high $0.325 today?
I see why you like BGS - it was up 20% today!

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on April 08, 2016)

peterloh

Post Number: 4370

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 01:04 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Together we did it, STT.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 547

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 01:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah right, I wish!

GXY090416
I hope Tesla sell millions of the model 3!
Holding

peterloh

Post Number: 4372

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 07:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dominant candle and breakout.
Sold my CSR to put them in here. GXY gains while CSR went down.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 549

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY new 52wH today 37c, Elon must have got a few deposits!

GXY 110416
Holding

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 554

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 07:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY new 52wH $0.40 this week

GXY 150416
Holding

peterloh

Post Number: 4378

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 07:10 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY broken out again with a dominant candle. It does look like it will climb further up from here.

peterloh

Post Number: 4381

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Buying interest building in GXY. Got a few more this morning.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 564

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY, up 14% today to a new 52wH of 48.5c
No recent announcements since the one on 11/04/16
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160411/pdf/436f76794jcdjj.pdf
Didn't understand a word of it, but think it's probably quite good.
Holding

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1473

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well this is where the rubber hits the GXY road: several potential support areas here (even the 38% fibs from the recent swing high), so we will see if it has another push higher of crumbles lower from here...

Daily chart with the Ichi system for any interested. Wonder if it wishes to fill the ~32 Cent gap (around the 50% fib) before popping higher?

Not real sure what fundamental news is expected shortly - but that could well affect PA direction too.

gd

No yet holding, but watching closely

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1488

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 11:02 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

STT Said: GXY, up 14% today to a new 52wH of 48.5c
No recent announcements since the one on 11/04/16
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160411/pdf/436f76794jcdjj.pdf
Didn't understand a word of it, but think it's probably quite good.
Holding

All you had to understand IMO is that they commenced drilling on hole MTCDD2 a month ago and would drill to 600 m depth & they would announce the results in accord with ASX rules.

Daily chart: The likely support seems to be holding around here, and if the results are better than par then one could expect further upside from here (Will the results be good?)

I see the quarterly activities report released today...

gd

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4401

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 08:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At the end of March GXY SP almost double by the 21st April to a high of 48.5c. It went up almost vertically and would have been hard to sustain. Subsequently the SP retrace towards support at 35c, previous resistance level. It will move up now within a channel. GXY was traveling north in a channel and the sudden acceleration caused profit taking. This is on top of an expected payment of $18 million which hasn't been received yet on a total sale of 60,000 tons for 2016. Sales committed is 120,000 tons for the year 2017.
To put things into perspective, the $18million is a prepayment for part of the sales. It isn't a debt and more likely a cash sale. This amount is expected to be received anytime as of now. Results of some drilling are also due with high expectations of its results.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 598

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the fundamental information Pete.
I prefer to look at the 6 month logarithmic chart, it puts the recent price moves into perspective.
Still only have a small position, but up 42%

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2187

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 08:25 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which way with that "flag" go? With decreasing volume within its parameters you would think favours a "contuation" of prior trend ... but certainly not guarantee. MM's for both directional breaks are shown.

The +ve's include the (green)REDLINE MA support and the MID MA for the BB's(that has supported this run since abt mid Feb) are still both intact. In addition we still have that GAP betwx 33.5-32.5c.

The -ve's include the probable continuation "flag" pattern as mentioned above plus my "slow" MACD and SSTO(not shown) are now both on "sells" with TMF back below its "0%" line.

Dolphin

tryhay

Post Number: 1495

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 09:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very good question Dolphin!

In Post Number: 1488 above the GXY chart price action looked to have broken the downtrend (not shown from ~50 Cents), respected support (around 35 Cents) and could have been expected to gain traction for the expected pop higher.

Each of the issues raised in your post above are valid and provide a lack of certainty of GXT's next move/s - this is the reality of the market: a dichotomy between two cogent thesis!

In an effort to provide some certainty one can look at a different time frame (and maybe more indicators - but in my experience more indicators results in analysis paralysis).

The weekly chart below shows the beating GXY took over the last five (5) years and the stellar rise since September last year. The downtrending resistance (at Jan / Feb this year) only provided temporary resistance to PA and the apparent weakness now could be a slight retrace before a push higher or be signaling a return to test resistance (now support @ about 23 Cents).

Accordingly, STT's questioning above is more than valid! I don't see any good reason to buy in (or sell short) until the pattern drawn by you fails.

You will note the use of my own Flag Signalling System on the weekly chart below [means Temporary Error (LH and RH raised and lowered together)].

Standing bye

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4402

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 10:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sticking my neck out, commit instead of being a fence sitter. I joined STT initially getting in at a low 27c, however instead of resting on my laurels, I have indulged myself again at 37c, this time acquiring less shares for the same amount of money only a couple of days ago.
GXY was on the brink of insolvency in 2013, however with a stroke of luck, it was able to restructure its balance sheet with selling off its production plant, getting a 50% partner, thus basically derisk the whole operation. Liabilities have thus been reduced from $200 million to $20 million. By giving 50% equity of MT Caitlin to GMM, it has now got a free ride for its project in Mt Caitlin. It also share 50% of one south American lithium operation with GMM by inviting GMM to inject funds into the project. GXY now has been admitted to the All Ords, thus having new share holders like the index funds.
GXY was in a down trend since Oct 2009 to May 2015, thereafter the trend reverse and GXY has been ascending in its SP since. During this period volume also increased. GXY is now in an uptrend, and will probably test its recent high of 48c soon and may even test its ATH before the end of the year.
GXY is already in production whereas many others are at their initial stage in the lithium industry. As it takes a long time from discovery to lithium production, GXY has definitely has the early starter advantage.

muzza
Username: muzza

Post Number: 338

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 07:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Peter,
I don't get an opportunity to come to IC all that often any more, but when I look out for your posts and enjoy reading them.

I have built positions in GXY, PLS and ORE... and have taken partial profits in recent times.

Regarding GXY, can I ask if this is strictly a "Trading Play" for you or are you taking a longer view given they are in the All Ords as you say and also in the Global X Lithium ETF I think.

The reason I ask is that on this one I find myself a bit confused, - do I break my trading system rules and take a longer term secular view regarding Li/"Metal Oil"

regards

peterloh

Post Number: 4403

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 09:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Muzza, nice to see your post, even when you are just visiting.
GXY, being in the lithium business appears to have a good future, although some people think it could be a bubble building up. My understanding is so many companies are on different stage of development and not all will get there.
GXY has early advantage as the price of lithium carbonate is at its highest now. Demand appears to be building up as more people are making use of the raw material for different products.
GXY is strictly a long term trade for me and look a less risky play as GXY chooses to share its project with others, thus earning a free ride with little risk of their own capital. Lithium companies are currently in a strong up trend although there are profit taking because of the quick run up of lithium companies. I also have NMT for a trade. BGS is the only lithium company that I have taken up a position at a very early stage and is working well for me, so far.

peterloh

Post Number: 4404

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 07:21 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mentioned of a free ride by GXY, the more exact situation is, GMM contribute a certain amount to the MT Caltlin project, there after both the companies share the cash flow.
"The Sal de Vida lithium and potash brine deposit is Galaxy Resource’s wholly-owned flagship project. Sal de Vida is recognized as one of the largest and highest quality undeveloped lithium brine deposits in the world"
Currently, GXY is looking for a JV partner to operate the project and also some companies to have the offtake.
You will probably know more about GXY than me Muzza, having taken a position in the company.

peterloh

Post Number: 4406

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:46 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good news Muzza, GMM is ramping up production at Mt Caitlin, reported GMM. This is where the JV project of GMM and GXY is. This adds to the cash flow and overall profitability of GMM and GXY.

peterloh

Post Number: 4407

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 01:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

-" do I break my trading system rules and take a longer term secular view regarding Li/"Metal Oil" Muzza

It all depends on your own preference and your own strategy.
You may want a strategy(or an investment) that will make you the most money.Trading is only an art form and not a science, although some people do have a scientific approach on it.

Personally, I don't like trading the micro, resource sector anymore. However I like the story behind one share, and no price for guessing what it is. I have been buying from a low of 5c plus to even 20c but still managed to have a low average. I am happy with my holding. I currently have some GXY, NMT because they are lithium for a short term trade,and has accumulated a few BUX for a longer term investment. I also hold BGS for its potential only, I don't trade it, and to date it hasn't let me down.

It is not a direct answer , but it may give you an idea of what you wish to do. I am also in no position to offer financial advice. I need to know too many things to have a reasonable basis.

peterloh

Post Number: 4409

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 08:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe Lowry,an expert on lithium, just reported that the shortage of lithium is very real. Currently the whole production of NMT is taken up by GuoFang alone, a major shareholder in NMT,there won't be any for others.

peterloh

Post Number: 4410

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 10:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

check this out

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/argentina-lithium-update-may-2016-joe-lowry?publi shed=t

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 605

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 11:13 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a very positive report thanks Pete, all the Lithium stocks on my watchlist are doing well this morning, especially your BGS

Check out Pete's baby
Holding GXY

peterloh

Post Number: 4412

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 11:51 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY could give the 48c a workout by Friday, STT if we can stay above 40c today.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 606

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 12:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Race you to 50 cents!

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 608

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 06:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Preegooday, I is cebralating hic!

portfolio 090516

peterloh

Post Number: 4413

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 06:59 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

STT, you are a champ.

peterloh

Post Number: 4414

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 08:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY, your star performer today.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 610

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 08:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm feeling lucky, I'll see your Biriminian & raise you a Galaxy

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on May 09, 2016)

peterloh

Post Number: 4419

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 06:24 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We may still reach and pass 50c mark by the end of the month. There appears to be plenty of juice left now, according to the RSI.The AGM is at the end of the month, still a couple of weeks left to enjoy yourself, STT. GXY is moving towards(pass) the top channel and the medium is likely to become the new base channel now.(BGS is still the one to watch with its small market cap).

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 616

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 09:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the look of your chart Pete, check this one out, that linear regression line in the middle of the channel is rising at 3,853% pa that's quite good really, on the whole, can't complain

gxy 120516
Holding

(Message edited by shadetreetrader on May 12, 2016)

peterloh

Post Number: 4443

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:13 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bollinger Bands tightening, MACD histogram is beginning to move up(still early) but indication and direction pointing the right way. Possible breakout soon and if I have to make a call, it is on the right side of the ledger.

peterloh

Post Number: 4459

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:20 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is going to be good, Tryhay. Where do you think it will end up today?

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

peterloh

Post Number: 4460

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:47 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Tryhay, the question was directed at STT as he owns GXY. Now the fund manager will have to have more of GXY because of its capitalization. GXY may even end up in the AXS 300 from here on.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 192

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 01:56 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice work all. Happy to buy back in at 0.45-0.455 today. Yep, about where I sold out a month ago. Ignore the reference to copper on the chart.

David

David
Momentum and swing trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

peterloh

Post Number: 4464

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 01:14 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent timing dydavo, GXY will run from here as indexed funds will have to increase their holding in GXY as it is to be included into the ASX 300 for a start and ASX200, a bit further down the road. Also because of its capitalization, many fund managers will have to look at GXY from now on.
This is your star performer STT, expect another 50% rise from here for a start, mate. As I said in my previous post, plenty of juice left.
Bollinger Bands tightening and as Tryhay puts it, I love the way MACD histogram "curls" up towards the positive side.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 645

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 08:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY new 52w High 52c this week
The linear regression line is rising at the rate of 3000%pa!

gxy 030616
Sorry Peter, missed your post.
Holding

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 655

Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 07:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction
GXY new 52 week high last week not ATH, ditto this week.

GXY 20160611
Holding

dydavo

Post Number: 232

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 08:48 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your feedback Peter. I read that the lithium car battery trend might last 20 years, so I might get to know GXY very well!

David

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

muzza

Post Number: 348

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 12:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day everyone,

Are there still folks on the GXY dance floor?

What do you make of the extended time frame for the offer to purchase GMM?

They now have 74.3% of GMM and I cant remember the shareholding to be achieved whereby the offer becomes unconditional and all the minorities get mopped up.

The shareprice seems to be idling along with (presumably) GMM holders hanging on in the hope for a better deal.

Any views

regards
Muzza

dydavo

Post Number: 252

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:45 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cannot contribute anything muzza, except that it looks like the uptrend is still intact. Holding.

David

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 702

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 06:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Muzza, I only have a small speculative position (since the start of this thread) so I'm only watching the price and technicals.
I'll post my sell on the day that I exit.

peterloh

Post Number: 4522

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 06:01 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The SP will stall till everything is sorted out muzza. I think you need to have a bit of patience in the meanwhile.
Lithium shares have a bit of retracement in the last 2 weeks.

muzza

Post Number: 350

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 06:49 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the input guys .. and Pete, being an intermediate / longer term guy I am the essence of "patient capital"!
Your suggestion is of course absolutely right.

Interesting that today GXY's offer went unconditional, so my question kinda got answered and therefore the minorities in GMM will inevitably be mopped up fairly quickly now.

And in consequence we saw a nice candle in GXY's SP today with very healthy volume (above the 9dy SMA of Volume).

The stars seem to be realigning - lets see if it runs now.

regards
Muzza

peterloh

Post Number: 4532

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:13 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Muzza,Dydavo, STT, just sold my GXY to put some more into BGS as I like their report. Crossing my fingers and hoping I made the right move.

muzza

Post Number: 355

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:33 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You probably did the right thing Pete

Remember what Shawky used to say? - The Trend is your friend, till the bend at the end!

regards
Muzza

dydavo

Post Number: 264

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 01:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Peter. Looks a good decision. Selling seems associated with the announcement of completed GMM takeover bid? I will pick up some GXY via that takeover, but PA looking soggy atm! There are better places for that $$$!

David

peterloh

Post Number: 4535

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 01:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wouldn't sell GXY short as its MC cap is increased after the complete TO of GMM. I put them into BGS because BGS did come up with an excellent announcement which will increase their market estimate by at least 50% at least.

gundy
Username: gundy

Post Number: 65

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 05:13 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gentlemen... hope you are all enjoying your Friday afternoon GXY is currently one of my positions and has been since the .23c area. Peterloh could you please explain to me the "I wouldn't sell GXY short as its MC cap is increased after the complete TO of GMM". I'm not very good with fundamentals but I'm interested because I hold a position in GXY. I do understand its market cap has increased after the GMM takeover....why wouldn't you sell GXY short?? Hope you don't mind me asking a fellow member.

Disclaimer: My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice and should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by this member.

peterloh

Post Number: 4538

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 09:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Institutions will only invest into ASX listed companies with a minimum market capitalization. The ASX also has guidelines on the companies that are included in the All Ords., ASX 300/200 etc usually depending on the MC. Once a company is included in the grouping institutions will invest in them especially the indexed funds. With the acquisition of GMM, GXY will have its MC increased thus likely to be candidates for the institutions. The demand for GXY shares will increase.

gundy
Username: gundy

Post Number: 66

Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 06:23 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for taking the time to reply Peter and for your very informative reply...I now understand about MC and its effect on a company

Disclaimer: My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice and should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by this member.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 749

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 08:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY sold at $0.37 today
Bought @ $0.27 04-04-16

If the band's playing a Waltz, don't dance the Fandango.

peterloh

Post Number: 4554

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 10:06 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY has returned to retest support. One of the problems with resources shares were many were issued at very low SP, many have taken profits. Currently lithium is a bit soft, things could change. GXY has a ready made plant and could have an early advantage in the lithium game. The down side is, they could be too many resistance level. I sold to put more money into BGS which has a very low MC and mainly on FA reason, not because GXY has some problems.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 752

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 07:10 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your timing was better than mine Peter, I think I can see the blip in the volume where you got out on the 12th

peterloh

Post Number: 4556

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 07:55 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have a strategy, you stuck to it,signs of a successful trader.

shadetreetrader

Post Number: 754

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 07:29 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chart of GXY closed trade

GXY closed trade
SP closed under my exit on Friday 26-08-16, sold Mon 29-08-16

tryhay

Post Number: 1673

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:57 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The retrace on GXY is looking like it is done, just when Gold is looking oversold & may well bounce...

Weekly chart: PA not quite through the MAs yet but starting to look attractive IMO

Weekly gxy

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4583

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 11:31 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent timing Tryhay, this morning transactions of GXY caught my eye. I told Shady this could be his star performer, there is no better time to return then the exit price he has chosen to leave at the 37c level.

In the weekly chart, GXY has returned to retest the breakout level and now appears to start to climb again.
The daily chart shows every almost everything is on board including the RSI staying above 50 and SP, now moving above the 30 weeks MA.

The FA is also in alignment with the TAs and GXY is prime to go off like a rocket. Lithium is very much in demand and GXY, like NMT is first cab off the rank, except GXY has 100% possession of its tenements. IT HAS THE FIRST MOVER'S ADVANTAGE.It is now included in the ASX200. As of today, I am on board.

I have been overseas all this time and have only just returned, so I apologize for not having informed you of my absence.

Cheers

Pete

peterloh

Post Number: 4585

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:33 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no shortage of demand for the product, the price for lithium carbonate has skyrocketed and GXY has a mine ready and can supply the goods NOW. There is no stopping for GXY to go up now and on top of this shorters should be looking for cover.

peterloh

Post Number: 4595

Friday, December 02, 2016 - 02:45 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having run hard, GXY could take a breather to be ready for the assault of the recent ATH of 58c before the month ends.RSI could signal an overbought but for a strong trending share, this is not unexpected. However a strong RSI also signal an outstanding share relative to the All Ords. GXY may or may not return to close the gap established today which could be tested by profit taking.
The chart looks really good and expectations are high with forth coming news.
Where there are many pretenders and hopefuls, GXY has turned global and start to rake in money before any of the other mines (NMT exception)made things conceptual. I can see GXY as the first lithium minor of humble beginnings to reach the $ in its SP.

peterloh

Post Number: 4598

Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 07:37 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thursday dominant candle in the daily chart is a very encouraging development and could be leading GXY to a workout on the ATH before Chrissy. Hopefully it is similar to the dominant candle of 11th November which has given GXY a gain of over 10c during this period.

tryhay

Post Number: 1682

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 09:04 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

If GXY pops from this possible flag consolidation then 62 Cents (High from 2011) is probably going to get a workout. Otherwise some consolidation music may be due.

Daily chart: Indicators & Rel strength look strong

daily

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4602

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Muzza, dydavo, are you still in this one? Shady, where are you? I am positive about GXY's prospect. I am with you, Tryhay. This could be the first lithium junior to reach the 1 billion MC. For it to do so, it has to have a SP of 66c. Currently GXY is leading ORE in the MC stakes. It has progressed whilst ORE has contracted.

dydavo

Post Number: 285

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,
Yes, I am still in GXY. Good also to see ORE heading up now.
Let's see if GXY pushes through 0.50-0.54 resistance zone now.

Have a good day

dydavo

David
Momentum trading for a living.

muzza

Post Number: 361

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:50 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,
Yes I am still on board - and as you know I am more of a longer term player.

The daily chart that Tryhay has posted looks bullish to me given that yesterdays candle rises strongly off an upward sloping (on my chart) 12 day EMA.

We could well see some consolidation for a few days.

Here is a weekly chart for those interested.

GXY_Weekly

While the last candle (this week) is an INCOMPLETE candle given this week has yet to close, you can see that GXY is trading in a narrow range.

The bears and bulls are finely balanced from a weekly perspective.

Elders Force Indicator is positive (the dark blue line & I use a 12 period for my timescales) shows that GXY has had and continues to have a powerful momentum to the upside (albeit it has declined a bit this week to date).

Bull Power (green histogram) is much stronger than Bear Power (red histogram), so the weight of the evidence is to the upside on intermediate timescales.

MACD (the second last indicator) has crossed its signal line and remains in positive territory.

Slow Stochastic (first indicator) crossed its signal line 10 weeks ago -- the first "alert" as it were.

Support & Resistance (which I rely on more than blindly following indicators) shows that price action is (from the weekly perspective) nudging the upper band (pink dotted line) in my range analysis. This band is effectively a 26 period EMA of the HIGH plus 2xATR(26).

It may well pause at this level given that it approximates to the GXY high back in July, but if (or when!) it breaks through to the upside we could be in for a powerful move.

Just my thoughts - clearly people need to do their own analysis and make their own decisions etc.

Best Regards
Muzza

peterloh

Post Number: 4603

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:45 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday's hugh volume of 51 million is the result of new fund managers buying up the stock. We can see the lineswipe and the millions bid coming in. This will be the new support level. When the selling has been exhausted, the SP will run up from here.

peterloh

Post Number: 4613

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:16 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY doing extremely well in both the weekly and daily charts. Appears to be approaching blue sky, soon enough.

tryhay

Post Number: 1688

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As suggested above < in September) GXY looks to be popping through the previous recent high & looks as though the ATH is going to be tested ~ maybe even that doppio round number......

Weekly chart:

Weekly

Daily chart:

daily

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4623

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 07:02 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY has broken out in the weekly chart, blue sky ahead. In the daily chart, GXY is trending in a channel. MACD histogram is positive and the RSI is above the 50 level.

tryhay

Post Number: 1705

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 02:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like the requisite retest is being completed ATM

Daily chart:

daily

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4627

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 04:03 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed Tryhay, right on support and bounce off with volume today

tryhay

Post Number: 1707

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 09:17 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

GXY looks to be in a mature Stage 2, but having just broken out from consolidation it can be expected to keep heading north (maybe after bit more retrace)

Weekly chart with various detail: when volume increases it will be time to top up IMO

weekly

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1717

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 04:51 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY doing extremely well in both the weekly and daily charts. Appears to be approaching blue sky, soon enough.
Post Number: 4623
. FWIW GXY's all time blue sky is around 82 Cents.

GXY price action does not look to be behaving correctly ATM: it may be forming a classic double top, has MACD neg. divergence (on weekly & daily chart/s), and has a predominance of red candles lately (looks like a bearish engulfing forming this week). Now this could easily be remedied, but the GXY daily chart is shown below with a possible harmonic pattern which portends further downside...

Weekly chart: Recent red candles on the weekly look sus, & here is hoping that support on the non log chart holds around 40 Cents or PA may well go lower IMO.

Weekly

Daily chart: FWIW This pattern may well fail, but it it raises a red flag IMO...

daily

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4644

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:50 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today is probably the end of the recent retrace which incidentally co-inside with the recent placement of $61million at54c.The MACD histogram is right at the bottom and RSI is near the extreme negative end which correlates with the SP touching the bottom of the Bollinger Bands. The weekly chart approaches major support. In the daily chart these Western indicators and pattern confirmed the Eastern last candle a spinning top at the bottom of the retrace. The last candle appears to be a morning star which could play out a bullish pattern which modern indicators confirmed in their pattern. Timely update, Tryhay.

peterloh

Post Number: 4660

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 07:52 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GXY has at last broken out from the recent down trend, look like it is going its on merry way from here.

tryhay

Post Number: 1751

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 08:30 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like you are right Peter.

There are no double tops in an uptrend, & last weeks candle looks to have ended the retrace decisively (@ 61% retrace).

Weekly chart:

Weekly

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh

Post Number: 4662

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 01:18 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We will be visiting the recent ATH, Tryhay. The fundamentals are in alignment with the TA. Today GXY announced their grades exported are way superior with what they had targeted for, so it is all good as they will be paid accordingly.

tryhay

Post Number: 1756

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:22 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So much for the 61.8% retrace & the strong candle!

Fundamentally GXY should be going gangbusters but price action doesn't want to play ball.

Daily chart shows that RSI (5) is oversold (but look at what happened in the first leg lower - marked in blue & red) & the MACD is in negative territory and just crossed lower. One day GXY will be a good buying opportunity, but looking premature ATM. I'd hate to see this next leg extend to complete the pattern!

daily

I haven't bothered to look at the shorting statistics, but if they are excessive then a short squeeze could see a quick bounce to burn them

(Message edited by tryhay on April 03, 2017)

Happy trading DYOR

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
ERL -- from explorer to producer?tryhay24 10-Apr-17  08:19 am
LRS_LATIN RESOURCES LIMITEDtryhay10 10-Apr-17  08:08 am
S32.axdydavo09-Apr-17  03:16 pm
S32.AXshadetreetrader08-Apr-17  11:47 am
MTS - METCASHgundy07-Apr-17  07:24 pm
BGS - interest building up with its shallow discoverytryhay128 03-Apr-17  10:44 pm
BOQ- Bank Of Queenslandgundy31-Mar-17  09:08 pm
RAP - RESAPP HEALTHdydavo14 30-Mar-17  01:26 pm
UPD.AXdydavo30-Mar-17  10:54 am
ALL ARISTOCRAT LEISUREdydavo30-Mar-17  09:59 am
CLQ.AX cobaltdydavo30-Mar-17  09:54 am
ARD_ARGENT MINERALS LIMITEDtryhay22-Mar-17  05:05 pm
CXO - now into lithiumpeterloh22-Mar-17  06:06 am
RTG_RTG MINING INCtryhay21-Mar-17  09:22 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»