You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

LRS_LATIN RESOURCES LIMITED

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » LRS_LATIN RESOURCES LIMITED

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1582

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 11:01 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted introduction to LRS earlier in the Stan thread:

Introduction
Latin Resources Limited (LRS) is a mineral exploration company focused on the identification and definition of mineral resources in Latin America, with a specific focus on Peru. The company has a portfolio of projects in Peru and is focusing on the Guadalupito Iron and Heavy Mineral Sands Project and the Ilo Iron Ore, Copper, Gold Projects (which include Mariela). They also have found that Li as well....

It's in the right sector and the daily chart looks like commencing its next swing higher IMO....

Daily

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 226

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 11:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is looking very strong. Maybe we need "Like" buttons in IC!

David
Momentum and swing trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

tryhay

Post Number: 1649

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 05:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The market spins on a dime dydavo! so "Like" buttons in IC are superfluous!

This pull back should be bought - particularly when the short term downtrend is breached IMO.

Weekly chart with daily detail. Looks like stage two is due to commence BF style.... Looks like gold's retrace may well be over.

weekly

NEW ASSAY RESULTS AND EXPLORATION UPDATE:

h

(Message edited by tryhay on September 04, 2016)

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1656

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 07:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin commented on LRS here (on the ERL thread) earlier today: https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=8&post=182970 & I originally posted LRS on Stan's thread on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 06:26 pm.

I have to agree with Dolphin's somewhat favorable comments (even though the assessment framework he uses varies from the one I use): the MACD settings are "old fashioned" (not that there is anything wrong with that); the Slow Sto settings are atypical; not to mention the fib and moving average settings....

Dolphin is more cautious in stating the prognosis of LRS's apparent Stage 2 break, but I am beginning to see that Stan's Stage 2 (breakout from basing) is similar to what was described on this site many years ago as a Blind Freddy trade/s (a trade that had a long and distinguished track record for several proponents).

One reason that I commonly take profit after initial breakout is that the PA commonly retraces (as happened here) and it is possible to load up again for the expected stronger move higher. Of course LRS could perform like KBL & countless others, & that is why a stop loss is essential on the market.

The weekly chart below shows only the moving averages and the volume: in my opinion the strongest recommendation to buy any breakout. I like how the weekly MAs are tight; volume appears to be returning as the PA pops, & relitive strength is heading in the right direction...

I have reviewed some of my posts on this site and see that some of my posts do not reflect the recommendation/s outlined above. Commonly there is much other "noise" that impacts our decision making processes and so we occasionally fail in our efforts. I'll look to correct those spurious comments when time permits; but I am as certain as I can be that LRS is the real "Stan" deal here!

weekly

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4568

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:32 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out last year resistance from March to December 15th and the number of times, resistance was tested before the break through. On Friday, this resistance which became support, proved very strong support classic.
I don't hold as most of my funds have gone into BGS ahead of its announcement.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2209

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 11:25 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tryhay ... Your LRS is "going according to Hoyle" and now that we have broken out of the 1.2c minor barrier as mentioned here ... https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=8&post=182970 ... LRS appears to destine to see 1.7c min soon.

Again, well "spotted', Tryhay...

Update on my chart ... but also showing my version of the Stage 1 event Tryhay mentioned.

Dolphin

tryhay

Post Number: 1670

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 03:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LTR Price Action looks attractive (along with reasonable volume trace); Maybe it is time to top up when this retrace is over?

Fundamentally has plenty of relevant company announcements with recent Ann: Liontown confirms lithium potential at Lake Percy, expected more positive results, Ann: Annual Report to shareholders etc.

Weekly chart: Looks to have broken out of base with moving averages stacked in support of this pull back

LTR_Weekly

Happy trading DYOR

peterloh
Username: peterloh

Post Number: 4618

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:29 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LRS has returned to stage 1 of Weinstein's model @tryhay. Both the weekly chart and daily charts are going side ways.
I have been watching your selections since you posted them
hoping to get on. MACD histogram and RSI are still positive, however the share could go sideways for a long time, so it is best to wait for the breakout.

-------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column is mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis or comments and insights of both macro or micro issues and not intended to be taken as investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold to any security or to adopt any investment strategy.Any share discuss is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. All investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. It is not a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any region market, investment or strategy. Market and economic conditions do change, comments, opinions and analysis are only current as on the day it is written and may change without notice. It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

gdd3
Username: gdd3

Post Number: 2217

Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 01:23 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pierre ... Yes, definitely could see LRS merely put along sideways from here(low volumes support that POV).

However, there are some good TA signs(see notes on my chart) to say LRS could have yet another go at the 17c barrier(as I mentioned in previous post above) soonish if she can find "value" above 13.5c AND see VOLUME(i.e. "excitement") rejuvenated.

Cheers
Dolphin

}

tryhay

Post Number: 1684

Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 07:09 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chaps,

Some ongoing family issues have provided diversion from share trading/posting - I'm OK but couple of others need some assistance.

More importantly LRS weekly chart does still look positive IMO, the pull back in PA has been on low volume & it has made a higher low (thanks to Msparks), but yet to see a Higher High... PA is above the 30 Week weighted MA but yet to best the 30 W SMA (& they are only just poking higher - rather than sliding sideways).

Weekly

Best for the new year!

Happy trading DYOR

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
Trading for a livingdydavo20 23-May-17  12:44 pm
GXY - Galaxy Resourcesfisminex87 16-May-17  10:49 pm
BOQ- Bank Of Queenslandgundy11 10-May-17  08:38 am
IMCqed08-May-17  02:28 pm
ERL -- from explorer to producer?tryhay24 10-Apr-17  08:19 am
S32.axdydavo09-Apr-17  03:16 pm
S32.AXshadetreetrader08-Apr-17  11:47 am
MTS - METCASHgundy07-Apr-17  07:24 pm
BGS - interest building up with its shallow discoverytryhay128 03-Apr-17  10:44 pm
RAP - RESAPP HEALTHdydavo14 30-Mar-17  01:26 pm
UPD.AXdydavo30-Mar-17  10:54 am
ALL ARISTOCRAT LEISUREdydavo30-Mar-17  09:59 am
CLQ.AX cobaltdydavo30-Mar-17  09:54 am
ARD_ARGENT MINERALS LIMITEDtryhay22-Mar-17  05:05 pm

Threads by Last Post Time:

First Previous 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»