You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

Trade Trends with Bollonger Bands and Twiggs Money Flow

RIM_Rimfire Pacific Mining

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » RIM_Rimfire Pacific Mining

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1666

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 07:40 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dolphin opined RIM in the "Stan thread" here:

https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=316907&post=183083 . Yes the PA trace does not match the textbook, but I have shown the long term weekly chart below to display my thinking on RIM phase delineation.

The weekly RIM chart shows an all time low in 2010, with another low made in 2015 (with a double bottom earlier this year). So I guess this area can be regarded as the stage 1 phase (particularly because the PA was over the 30 WMA and volume increased as well), with the recent top in August (around 3.3 Cents) as the pop from stage 1 consolidation. What impresses me about RIM is it has a history of impulsive PA moves (up to >30 Cents etc.) so I'm guessing news driven PA will move it impulsively (if one can be bothered to buy and hold somewhere around here).

weekly

FWIW My initial post is here:
https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=316907&post=182746

Still holding one RIM tranche, and expecting to top up - still not sure if USD is moving higher and Gold moving lower? (or some other scenario related to systemic risk which is heightened around here will play out)...

I would have been contributing more but travel saps ones strength and attention - try to pop in on a weekly basis to track current events!

I see oilers in my scans on occasion - The inverse H&S on WTIC is critical to opening a swing trade in them and the futures (should see outcome on this quite soon IMO) - I have not had time to track each one mentioned closely as trading Share futures index/s and
Li materials stock is demanding enough along with extra curricular activities...

Wishing you guys the best from Zurich/Southern Europe

(Message edited by tryhay on October 09, 2016)

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1667

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 03:47 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RIM Price Action looks attractive (along with volume trace); Maybe it is time to top up? Fundamentally has plenty of relevant company announcements with NewGold deal, report/s etc. in a HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE AREA...

Weekly chart with daily detail: Trying to break out of base around here with moving averages stacked in support

weekly RIM

Happy trading DYOR

tryhay

Post Number: 1737

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:19 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote from the Weiner's thread: hyperlink here or reproduced below. https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=316907&post=183542

Hi Tryhay (et other Weiner's)...

Can't believe it has been nearly 6 mths since I posted on RIM and more specifically seeing that nothing has changed... she's still grinding out a possible/probable Stage 1 base. Well, at least I got the 1.9c right! Now that we have hit the 3c level again, and judging by the RSI, probably going to get some S/T consolidation from near here but if that only equates to say to the mid 2's I think it could be a real goer. Anyway, I again post the same chart ... just 6 mths on!

Thanks for reminding me Dolphin. I bought into RIM at 1.8 Cents, and the chart below shows that the share price is actually still heading in the right direction (at a snails pace). Have taken some profit but still holding residual and still tempted to top up but there is a real possibility that PA will retest ~2.3 Cents before blasting off (my crystal ball is a bit cloudy ATM)...

Long term weekly RIM chart: Shows that Stan's phases are not straight forward, but I tend to agree that PA has completed stage 1 and transitioning to stage 2, with MAs supporting PA and pointing up, MACD +ve, Volume under ave so not expecting stella performance just yet, Relative strength is positive and moving higher at a pedestrian pace.

Weekly

Some fundamental notes that look attractive but the resulting news needs to impress the market before PA responds appropriately.

notes

If it was as simple as finding Stan candidates and buying them with the expectation of instant gratification I doubt that any of us would be on this forum! More importantly I hope your hibernating with one eye on the market dolphin as vigilance is appropriate if the 'Hoover model' is to play out as it is expected to IMO.

PS DFM looks like P&D IMO

(Message edited by tryhay on March 08, 2017)

Happy trading DYOR

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
CLQ.AX cobaltdydavo30-Mar-17  09:54 am
ARD_ARGENT MINERALS LIMITEDtryhay22-Mar-17  05:05 pm
RTG_RTG MINING INCtryhay21-Mar-17  09:22 pm
SUN - Soncorptryhay21-Mar-17  05:45 pm
SCU_STEMCELL UNITED LIMITEDtryhay19-Mar-17  08:34 pm
OKU_OKLO RESOURCES LIMITED tryhay19-Mar-17  01:45 pm