Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
MTS- METCASH LTDdydavo31-Mar-17  05:47 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
gundy
Username: gundy

Post Number: 106

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 12:46 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have entered BOQ today on the opening at a price $12.12 (price incudes brokerage). The Chart below is a daily chart and IMO shows it has been in a consolidation which is marked by the two red lines. Buyers entered yesterday which shows a long tail with volume on yesterday's candle and this pushed it above my consolidation line. I will post a weekly chart at a later date to give my target views.
I have also posted in support of DyDavo and his great efforts in trying to show real trades.

Disclaimer: My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice and should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by this member.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 321

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 04:41 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Gundy, and your method looks good. Hope the follow up buying is strong for you.

dydavo

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

gundy

Post Number: 110

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:08 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have posted a weekly chart of BOQ if it can over come $12.50 then I have a target of $14 to $14.50. I brought in today because of yesterday even though one day doesn't make a trend it finished on its highs and on strong volume... IMO the smart money has bought in. It will also pay 6.2 % fully franked dividend mid April.

Disclaimer: My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice and should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by this member.

gundy

Post Number: 113

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:27 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not much to tell with the BOQ Trade I'm still in the trade and have picked up the dividend which puts me currently in a small profit. But as this is a chart for trading the share price BOQ is still under my entry price. Really needs to get over $12.50 to look like reaching my Target I lifted S/L to be just under the last weekly low.

gundy

Post Number: 121

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:34 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have closed my BOQ position on the opening this morning. I decided not to wait for my S/L to be activated the reason being it allowed me a break even trade due to the dividend. I actually made $1.30!! Will post a chart when I have more time.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 343

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 02:26 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks a good decision gundy.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

shadetreetrader
Username: shadetreetrader

Post Number: 919

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 03:21 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote "I actually made $1.30!!"

You skite Trev, - anyhoo I once won $13.20 on the lotto.

Naanaananaanaa

My posts should not be taken as stock recommendations or advice.
If the band's playing a Waltz, don't do the Fandango.

gundy

Post Number: 122

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 05:24 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shaddy I had serious thoughts about moving to the Bahamas to live... but then I thought you and dydavo would miss me to much so I might stay. Might move to a bigger house though

(Message edited by gundy on May 09, 2017)

gundy

Post Number: 124

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 08:38 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BOQ chart IMO shows it just didn't go on with the job and has ATM retuned to a consolidation pattern which could be long and messy hence my decision to move my money elsewhere ....and my $1.30 profit !!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
GXY - Galaxy Resourcespeterloh96 20-Oct-17  04:17 am
ERL -- from explorer to producer?peterloh25 14-Oct-17  10:17 pm
EXU new goldyfisminex24-Jul-17  01:26 am
Ahzqed08-Jul-17  02:11 pm
ELD.AXdydavo05-Jul-17  04:29 pm
RVR peterloh17 25-Jun-17  12:57 pm