Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 405

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 02:00 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watching this stong uptrend for its next move. Dried up volumes might mean that the selling is finished.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 247

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 02:39 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to sure about an entry yet,
Support held this week with bearish sentiment.
If PGM price holds above 45sma and the MACD crosses the signal line I will give it a punt.
If not and MACD crosses to zero territory will wait a bit to see if 13c at 200sma is likely.

Just another potato.

spdfgh

Post Number: 259

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 08:36 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HXG looking better

Just another potato.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1806

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 08:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spdfgh

Since you mentioned it yes entries are not easy; but what is pretty certain is that $HXG looks to have consolidated within a symmetrical triangle (after long term downtrend) & further looks to have broken that resistance & may well be forming a bull flag.

I guess one could take a position now or see if the apparent rejection of resistance results in a retest of support. Either way taking a small position seems appropriate IMO....

Weekly chart: Nice fundamentals with multiple indicators looking positive & accumulation volume evident - a well spotted Stan candidate spdfgh.

hw

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 412

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 02:27 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed. Gaps and volumes look encouraging over the last week or so. I take a few.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

spdfgh

Post Number: 271

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 04:48 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems to be travelling nicely, top ranked % gain today in my watch list, yet to take a position,
limited funds will only go so far...
and BKL, HCO, VIC all have my attentions, so hope they all go up bags so I can't toss some cash HXG's way.

Actually the second post I made on the Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 03:39 pm:
WAS in fact a perfect entry point!! indicated by the first teal macd histogram bar made on the 24th Feb... oh the pain, the pain...
Also the perfect entry point in context of the macd 50,100,30 >0. These are the bullish retracement swings I'm now focussing on picking up that get you into a trending stock at the lowest point of the cycle..
harder than it looks though...

Have been playing around with TV's Pine scripting, here's the resultant chart... it picks up MACD 12,26,9 turning up from under for buys, or down from above for sells prior to crossing the signal line.

(Message edited by sPdFgH on March 27, 2018)

Just another potato.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1814

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 09:44 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fundamentals & technicals look to be in alignment with the McIntosh Stage 1 funding & the break of long term resistance.

Weekly $HXG chart: exemplar indicators, with accumulation volume & the price action break of the bullish flag

hw

Happy trading DYOR

spdfgh

Post Number: 285

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 10:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HXG has a strong trend with buyable retracements to (200/1)Bollinger upper band.
So I think any entry I might take would have to wait for the next retracement, about 0.20c

(Message edited by spdfgh on April 08, 2018)

Just another potato.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
MED_MERLIN DIAMONDS LIMITEDtryhay17-Apr-18  07:00 pm
DEG De Grey Miningtryhay17-Apr-18  06:22 pm
OGX Orinico Gold Ltdspdfgh15-Apr-18  05:11 pm
Respiri Limited (RSH)spdfgh15-Apr-18  03:07 pm
MLS_ METALS AUSTRALIA LTDtryhay15-Apr-18  12:10 pm
(PNR) Pantoro Limited shadetreetrader14-Apr-18  12:57 pm