You need to register separately on the Chart Forum
- see Chart Forum Help
Edit Profile Profile Help Help
Forum Rules Forum Rules Advanced Help/Instructions Advanced Help
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Latest Posts Latest Posts
Search Search Forum Tree View Tree View

ASX Stocks 20-minute delayed

Aus Tin Mining (ANW)

Chart Forum » Stocks - ASX: short term (strictly TA) » Aus Tin Mining (ANW)

««  Previous  Next  »»

Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 258

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 08:15 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Company Overview

Aus Tin Mining Ltd (ANW) is an Australian-based exploration and tin production company focused on the development of the Taronga Tin Project and discovery and development of tin and nickel-cobalt mineral deposits. Aus Tin Mining owns 100% of the Taronga Tin Project and portfolio of exploration tenement adjacent to the Taronga Tin Project which are prospective for tin, base and precious metals.

Former Names
Ausnico Limited, 26/11/2013

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/anw

Just another potato.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1807

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:11 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I note dydavo held ANW in February <
https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=1587677&post=184487 >.

ANW downtrended for <six (6) years and may well have consolidated into a Cup & Handle pattern: Looks to be testing the break (which should now be support).

Weekly chart Nice volume trace & other indicators look overbought - retrace should be just about done...

aw

Happy trading DYOR

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 411

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 02:20 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree tryhay. I sold it long ago, but it is sitting on decision time now. Let's see what develops.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

tryhay

Post Number: 1823

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 09:12 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like ANW may have completed a bullish harmonic pattern & may well retest the 52 week highs.

Daily chart: Exhibited accumulation volumes earlier this year - would like to see resistance beaten & more volume before topping up.

ad

Happy trading DYOR

spdfgh

Post Number: 290

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 09:58 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now if I had a chart package that signaled indicator set-ups to alert when they happened throughout the day...I might have caught ANW when it actually is the optimized entry for a short term trade.
'Short term' because the longer MACD 100,50,30 is not set-up nearly ready for a longer cycle trade, and won't be for a while in current market conditions?
Look back on this chart to find both short and long set MACD's go green on the pips I have coded (top = short MACD, bottom pips longer MACD)
Its like a Nike swoosh pattern when they both go off green. They represent the hardest run in a stocks recent history. And generally occur when MACD long strikes out through the zero line into upper indicator territory.
It is also possible that the first hard push up also represents a period when money flowed into the markets, as i note happened around August-October 2017, and might not happen again for some time. So it's the mini pushes I am trying to nab now, funds pending...

Note on ANW the middle indicator Stochastic Histogram (50)has not risen through the two dotted lines and into the green at this point, although might do soon.
My main focus is on the short term MACD whilst the long term MACD is in the red and falling.
Also I think the 50 MA will be the area of current resistance.

Just another potato.

tryhay

Post Number: 1837

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 05:31 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something going on with ANW price action ...

Weekly chart: Most indicators that matter turning positive so recent consolidation may well be over (on accumulation volume) with several fundamental Catalysts ATM

aw

Happy trading DYOR

spdfgh

Post Number: 309

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:35 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All but one and it's the big one; MACD L/T.
It's going to be S/T for a while yet. Could pick up some chunky cycle trades if you can pick bottoms & tops.

(Message edited by spdfgh on April 22, 2018)

Just another potato.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Threads by Last Post Time:

First 0 1 2 3 4 Next Last

Administration Administration   Log Out Log Out    

««  Previous  Next  »»