Thread Start New Thread 
Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message
spdfgh
Username: spdfgh

Post Number: 287

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 03:05 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nuheara Limited (NUH)

Nuheara is an innovative audio wearables company that has developed proprietary and multi-functional intelligent hearing technology that augments a personís hearing and facilitates cable free connection to smart devices. We are based in Perth, Australia and have offices in San Francisco and New York, USA. Nuheara was the first wearables technology company to be listed on the ASX (Australian Stock Exchange).

In 2016, we released our revolutionary wireless earbuds, IQbudsTM, which allows customers to augment their hearing according to their personal hearing preferences and connect hands free with their voice-enabled smart devices. Our mission is to improve peopleís lives by allowing them to seamlessly listen, communicate, and connect to their physical and digital world.

https://www.nuheara.com/
https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/nuh

Recent Announcements:
06/04/2018 Nuheara Advisory Board and Key Global Sales Appointments
05/04/2018 NUH Investor Webinar Transforming Global Hearing Healthcare
16/03/2018 Australian Govt Registers Nuheara to $539m Hearing Program
26/02/2018 BOOST Production Starts - Early Buyer Interest Opens Orders
23/02/2018 European retailer Acuitis launches IQBuds to all 66 stores
22/02/2018 EAR ID Achieves Clinical Validation as Audiometry Assessment

Just another potato.

spdfgh

Post Number: 312

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 09:42 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Been tracking NUH for a while waiting...
It's a slow motion retracement still not resolved but the longer term MACD turned positive and remains so. Medium MACD also retracing and tracking positive, short MACD main converging on signal postings on the histogram.

Might need a bit more time to generate money flows, the chart does look good,... for now.
Support line or EMA 200 might be the worst case scenario.

(Message edited by sPdFgH on May 01, 2018)

Just another potato.

tryhay
Username: tryhay

Post Number: 1845

Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:01 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FWIW NUH looks to have more porridge to do before it's ready to perform...

Daily chart: If daily price action doesn't move shortly then I guess short term support won't hold and maybe the falling wedge will play out.

nd

Happy trading DYOR

spdfgh

Post Number: 313

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 09:45 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

tryhay does the Green arrow suggest the support level?

My trader chart short term indicators are turning up, this could play out as a sharp rise to resistance at 10c. But in this market... and where truck loads of cash being thrown at the Energy sector...

I could do a fundamental rant on the virtues of NUH, but the thought of it exhausts me. NUH might do very well in the wearables market, then again they might not, they could be another Cochlear if it weren't for the companies obsession with hipsters!

Sell in may and go away... I might just do that, and not come back to the stock market... ever! without excellent level software to hunt, pickout, and indicate 'buy' on our behalf. It's getting to the point were patience is running out on trying to pick from thousands of stocks 1 or 2 that will multibag upwards aligned with expectations, and when I think I've found one they proceed to tank downwards.
The problem of hunting out stocks that are gaining in price is that they are actually overbought, it's the extreme lows of oversold territory one must gear up for, right in the high risk danger zone.

I think I'll buy a boat and go off grid, beats sitting in front of a computer to make a few bucks, either office life or day trader style, or 'swap' market traders life for barter life on a palm fringed north eastern bay of islands.

oh yeah... 60 MIN chart:-
Grey MACD line is the MACD-Leader turning up, it is the indicator's indicator, long term MACD is off the screen so don't worry about it just follow the pips..
The stochastic histogram short term rising but long term one sucking like an octopus to the bottom, only bags of money will peel it off!. If yellow DSS goes into the green it could be on,
The medium DMI Stochastic Extreme (white line and upper pips) pips a few entry pips but nothing solid, and not reflected in price bars.
The RSI thin yellow line is also rising that alone is a good sign, so are 'expecting' 10c

(Message edited by sPdFgH on May 07, 2018)

Just another potato.

dydavo
Username: dydavo

Post Number: 421

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 10:17 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi spdfgh, Alternatively just look for signals like NUH on March 1.

David
Momentum trading for a living.

Disclaimer: Please note that comments made in this column are mainly for the interpretation of charts in technical analysis. It should not be taken as advice.Any share discussion is for general interest and should not be relied on to make an investment decision.It is likely that I may own the shares that we discussed as a trade or as an investment. Shares might be sold without notice. Please consult your stock broker or financial adviser in regard to your personal situation.

The views expressed here contain information derived from public available sources that has not been independently verified.No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information.Any forward looking information in this representation has been prepared on the basis of a number of assumptions which may prove to be incorrect.It should not be relied upon as a recommendation or forecast by the writer.

spdfgh

Post Number: 314

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 11:05 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even 4 days earlier was indicating a classic entry with most of my trading indicators very positive.

I just don't understand, in hindsight how I could have missed this even though its in my TV watch list of 80 stocks (and growing).. but the reality is that I was tied up in other stocks (VIC) that showed all signs of rising to 4c but from my 2c entry dropped like a heavy rock trapping me for 2 months until I capitulated and sold at a horrid loss.

It was straight after that loss I set out to find more practical trading tools which lead me to TradingView and Pine coding and the vast catalogue of user defined indicators free to use.

Although the problem is not so much a lack of fancy indicators and coding but more it is the inability to find stocks precisely on time at low enough price levels to capture a positive return on the way up, and not getting in too late to see the damned thing swing hard against you resulting in showing red negatives in your account and thus pushing you to consider another sell out at loss.

You have to watch a hell of a lot of stocks daily in the hope you get lucky. And my capital will only go so far.

It's a problem that software can overcome by database analysis and aggregation.

I'm looking at your suggested shared scan #99019 for opportunities.

Just another potato.

tryhay

Post Number: 1846

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:06 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All want to pick shares that will make us comfortable, but achieving that goal is not possible for most & probably a futile endevour. I must say that I ain't an expert in this domain: I routinely have approx 50% success rate on short term returns but am still in the game after >40 years.

By reflecting on the post/s above & referencing selected Incredible Charts Chart Forum archives I hope to point to some useful heuristics discussed on this site; Not to be too trite I commonly find "Green line over Red" a useful heuristic.

tryhay does the Green arrow suggest the support level?

If daily price action doesn't move shortly then I guess short term support won't hold - Price action demonstrates an impulsive move from the beginning of February; so dydavo advice to " Hi spdfgh, Alternatively just look for signals like NUH on March 1". is a good start, now picking how long the consolidation / retrace will take is the next task (most time the 61% Fib works but sometimes PA fails and makes fun of us all!). FWIW it looks to early to buy NUH just now until one determines if consolidation is complete...

My trader chart short term indicators are turning up, this could play out as a sharp rise to resistance at 10c. But in this market... and where truck loads of cash being thrown at the Energy sector...

I could do a fundamental rant on the virtues of NUH, but the thought of it exhausts me. NUH might do very well in the wearables market, then again they might not, they could be another Cochlear if it weren't for the companies obsession with hipsters!

Experience has confirmed for me that Stock picking is an art of combining fundamental & technical analysis, & Human nature seems to search for the "Holy grail" in stockpicking & this site contains thousands of forlorn post/s like:
<https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/12/329722.html#post55651>
"S.M.A.R.T. has no official user group and the small number of fellow attendees I've kept in contact with are all having the same problems in finding winners. After a month or so of being disillusioned, I picked up a copy of AmiBroker and coded in the SMART criteria and did some backtesting. S$%^house results to say the least".

So what is the suggested solution? Apart from the fact that there is no one solution? <https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/userscripts/forums/show.plx?tpc=12&post=47696> there is some value in review of past attempts discussed on this and other sites rather than remaking the wheel in our own paradigm!

So is the solution to find high momentum stocks (bit like dydavo's scan does), or find stocks as close to support/resistance, or those stocks that have been sold down so far they can not go any lower (Bottom picking) or those that fit S Carney / elliott / Elder / / Weinsteins / J. Welles Wilder or some other guru (they all seem to have borrowed ideas from each other anyway?) Or alternatively follow tips from a share forum?? Even 4 days earlier was indicating a classic entry with most of my trading indicators very positive - As some on this site commonly suggest, "Captain hindsight is always 20/20 vision but what is happening now is more important".

Hopefully you find an approach that suits you and your investing style. I do enjoy reading your post so pls keep it up!

Happy trading DYOR

spdfgh

Post Number: 315

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:22 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the post tryhay, it will take some time to fully digest.

I just want to say at this point that because some stocks go bonkers upward (like TNG) many people out there have do have the solution, and I think it is more than just punters pot luck.

Software is the only pathway leading to success. Human emotions, perceptions and expectations are far too distractive.

Shared scan 99019 finds mature stage trending stocks, someone has found these stocks much earlier and are sitting on 2 bags by the time I find them and place entries.

I have added MACD criteria of 100 50 30 crossing signal above zero line in last 10 trading days, with MACD 26 12 9 crossing signal as the additional scan filters. Will track some of the cheaper stocks to see how they fare.

I just would like to ask that if anyone finds a TNG like stock in the future please share.

Just another potato.

spdfgh

Post Number: 332

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:15 am:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

15/05/2018 Best Buy unlocks hearing healthcare market with IQbuds BOOST

IQbuds BOOST
https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a33/nuh.asx/6A884034/NUH_Best_Buy_unlo cks_hearing_healthcare_market_with_IQbuds_BOOST

Just another potato.

spdfgh

Post Number: 362

Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 09:32 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

06/06/2018 Trading Halt
31/05/2018 NUH_Nuheara_Launches_Product_Range_in_Japan

Just another potato.

tryhay

Post Number: 1868

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 09:30 pm:Copy highlighted text to 'New Message' boxEdit Post Delete Post Print Post    View Post/Check IP (Moderator/Admin only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only) Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The weekly $NUH chart looks like a C&H playing out and that daily falling wedge (from post above) looks to be complete; so no "more porridge to do before it's ready to perform?"

Weekly $NUH chart: looks set & forget if it bothers to retest resistance...

nw

Happy trading DYOR

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Other Threads  
Last PosterPostsPagesLast Post
King River Copper (KRC)spdfgh14-Aug-18  11:36 pm
MRP_MACPHERSONS RESOURCES LIMITEDtryhay01-Aug-18  02:06 pm
MYX_MAYNE PHARMA GROUP LIMITEDtrebles29-Jul-18  08:32 pm
DRM my Weinstein chartpeterloh27-Jul-18  11:04 am
MEP_MINOTAUR EXPLORATION LTDtryhay21-Jul-18  08:52 pm
PHK Phoslock Water Solutions (PHK)spdfgh21-Jul-18  01:42 pm